cock in ass

Amylin that is so hot, i've yet to experience that but i crave every bit of that when i finally have the chance to fulfill my long denied desires
 
guys, tgirls, anyone who likes a hard cock or dildo up their ass...
imagine the last time u had a hard cock or dildo up ur ass. do u recall how good it felt? im yet to discover something that feels better then being bent over by a very sexy tgirl, her hands on my waist, cock in my ass thrusting hard and pulling me towards her and her cock going deeper and deeper...

P.s. i still love women, and having sex with women, but the name is biCurious, very curious bout tgirls... well mainly gettin gang fucked by big dicked tgirls. and i mean fucked HARD, also sucking the cum out of her cock and swallowing ;).

Bicurious19 , I was fucked by a gorgeous Thai tgirl last Nov. it was my first experience. I'm now totally addicted . I want to be fucked as often as possible . I wondered how I'd find the first time, it hurt a little for the first 30 secs until I relaxed, then I began begging her , pleading with her, not to stop . I've never ever felt that good about sex. I love to let the girls fuck me in THEIR favourite position, I want them to enjoy it as much as possible. I see a fabulous African girl , who is very dominant, she loves to fuck me lying flat , face in the pillow. She is the biggest girl I see, I struggle to get my mouth open wide enough to blow her, but somehow my greedy arse just about accommodates her, the ecstasy I feel as she pushes in deeply is indescribable .
Like you, I still love girls, but I adore sucking and being fucked even more!
 
It's nice to go slow, to be teased, toyed, both knowing what will happen and bring fun and joy to each other.. Go slow, at least initially is best, there is no fun in pain, but a lot of fun and eroticism in feeling a nice cock - which you have prepared through oral and stroking- entering you-- slowly , opening you up, letting you 'adjust'. It makes it soo much better as you'll want it so much more.
At times it might be " hurts so good' but once you feel it inside, and know you want to 'please it' and make you lover really enjoy it, it can just take over and he gets the ride of his life and you get the fuck of your life. Adjusting to each others' feelings, clenching down, making it tighter, he wanting to slide in and out with long sexual plunges to excite every nerve ending and you wanting to feel it, sometimes deep sometimes just in and out, feeling your very sexy and he desires you, legs in the air or at first , or being 'mounted' for easier access and then once all is good to really go at it., making sure you are both experiencing such an erotic adventure, then in many positions, experimenting, letting desire and lust take over ..
The knowing that each is pleasing the other erotically in what they want and so desire, letting all else 'go' and just going with those erotic and sensual feelings. A lot is mental, but the physical part is as important, the desires and wants expressing themselves in a wanton sexual release and opening up, knowing ( and wanting) a very sexual creamy ending with each feeling they have satisfied or been erotically satisfied with their lover......
To feel his hardness begin to twitch inside and release is incredible...your legs in the air, or him atop of you, or laying sideways, when that 'moment' happens and you feel it, know it.. it IS wonderful..

Amylyn, that is so hot , and so true. To all that haven't yet tried, and are curious, don't waste anymore time, try it! At least once! I've never felt such physical and emotional pleasure as having a cock fucking my arse.
 
omg yes- take that ass!

omg yes-- love cock in the ass, throbbing and pumping the load, cock after cock-- bring it on!
 
My best cums happen when i have a cock or a dildo in my ass. I just love the feeling of having my ass filled.

No kidding. This first time that happened I thought my head was going to explode.

Ever cum from just anal stimulation alone? That shit caught me so off guard the first time and I came so hard that I hit myself in the face.
 
Just reading all these posts....I'm so hard and happy right now. Been a while since I've extolled the greatness of the Rambone, but it's still my favourite. Talk about being full! If I jam it in while I'm on my knees or squatting over it, it's even tighter. But if I lie on my back/side with a knee up by my chest or leg against the wall, I can reach around behind me and shove it in deeper. I can slide it all the way out, slide it back in, nice and slow. I can angle it a little bit to push it up against my prostate to squeeze out a bit of cum. I can pull it out and wiggle 4 fingers around inside myself, then fuck myself some more, pushing it in until it feels like if I go any deeper, it'll start coming up out of my throat. Good times.
I haven't been able to talk the wife into fucking me with anything yet. Hopefully someday she'll decide she wants to put a dong or (fingers crossed) her hand--hell, her forearm!--up my ass.
 
While not my favorite activity, I really prefer to be performing oral at the same time- male or female.
 
What's in it for her

Brought the subject up with the wife. While she didn't say yes, she didn't say no. Does the woman get physical pleasure beyond the high of just dominating her man with a strap-on? I assume the friction of the thrusts against her clit would do it for her. Any insights?
 
Love to read about everyone's experiences. I too want to try the "real" thing one day. Or find a woman to take me with a strap on. I have played with dildos and other objects and they feel wonderful. I can only imagine what a real cock feels like. Maybe one day I will know !!!!

pokeyride
 
you might be curious, but when you are ready for reality, yu better start with the smallest cock you can find. First time anal hurts like hell. and second time and third time and. . .
 
you might be curious, but when you are ready for reality, yu better start with the smallest cock you can find. First time anal hurts like hell. and second time and third time and. . .

Remember there is no such thing as too much lube. It only hurts when you don't take the time to relax or you let your partner push you should control the pushing not them. Once it is all the way in and you have rested for a few minutes then they can slowly slide in and out. Slamming only sounds good it doesn't feel good.
 
Last edited:
I went to visit a gay couple yesterday that I have got to know & the one with the smaller cock fucked me while I sucked his partner off. A little while later he pulled out and switched places. Instead of kneeling next to me however, he jacked off over my face while his partner, with an enormous 10 inch cock, fucked me until he came. As this happened, the one over me came all over my face and jacked me off all over my belly. I was thoroughly satisfied as the one inside me came twice, although the second time he nearly split me in two!!!!
I got to taste a mouthful of strawberry flavoured cum (the lube I use) and I was in heaven.
 
you might be curious, but when you are ready for reality, yu better start with the smallest cock you can find. First time anal hurts like hell. and second time and third time and. . .

Lots of lube and a good partner . You need to relax , let your partner push slowly until the brain sends signals for you to accommodate this cock. First time for me hurt for maybe 30-40 secs, then i relaxed and my ts gently pushed a little deeper and slightly faster . By the time she fucked me the second time, face down, I was begging for her to push harder. Maybe I had worked on my pussy a little, and therefore it was more used to something entering me. Even now , often the first 30 secs hurts until my body relaxes, then soon its me begging for more!
Just relax and take your time, you will enjoy!
 
Being fucked in the ass

I've tried a few times now, but I just can't make it past the initial pain... gonna keep trying though! ha
 
I went to visit a gay couple yesterday that I have got to know & the one with the smaller cock fucked me while I sucked his partner off. A little while later he pulled out and switched places. Instead of kneeling next to me however, he jacked off over my face while his partner, with an enormous 10 inch cock, fucked me until he came. As this happened, the one over me came all over my face and jacked me off all over my belly. I was thoroughly satisfied as the one inside me came twice, although the second time he nearly split me in two!!!!
I got to taste a mouthful of strawberry flavoured cum (the lube I use) and I was in heaven.

What a lucky guy and a hot story to boot!!!
 
No better feeling in the world. Used to get it from a Married guy 3 times weekly for about 2 years. It had to stop cause I tool it better than his wife and he could do me harder and more often. Jealous women....... We still talk occasionally.
 
I think it really does come down to your partner, type and quality of lube, and patience. Foreplay, which often gets lost in our community, is also important.

My very first encounter occurred on my 18th birthday. I had a job that started as a internship, which parlayed into a full time position after I graduated. I had been there the previous summer and worked off and on over the year, so I knew the man who was to become my lover. I had no idea he was gay, never hit on me, never even flirted. The only openly gay man in the place, did flirt, did hit on me but never crossed any lines. For my part, I was straight, had previously had relations with a girl in my class but it was best described as "meh".

When I got invited out for dinner by Stuart, I didn't really tbink anything of it. He was a cool guy, in New York at that time the drinking age was 18, I just figured it would be a few folks going out for drinks. We ended up hanging out, dinner then off to a bar for some drinks. I think the buzz probably allowed me to not react to the hand on my knee going back to his place to smoke some pot.

Once there, after another glass of wine and some smoke, he offered to show me a trick, blowing smoke into my lungs. Once, twice and ergo his tongue found his way into my mouth. Next thing you know....

I do recall some pain, but by this time Stuart had already taken his time to loosen me up, and then rim me which probably pushed me over the edge in terms of any hesitation. By the time I felt his hard cock knocking on my virgin anus, I would have done anything. I call also tell you that the second time, hours later was probably even more exciting as I was totally relaxed and a little sensitive down there. I spent the weekend at his place where Iearned a lot more. Even now, so many years later and boyfriends, I still recall that totally awsome weekend.

So like I said, it all comes down to a patient man, the right lube and the right frame of mind. If you hook up with a guy just looking to get his nut, well it might not be the most pleasant experiences unless you do some of your own work (I.e. a toy, butt plug etc.). Remember, your butt isn't a pussy the creates its own lubricant, and while some are into spit, it wears out quick. And above all, protection!! My own first experiences may have been bareback but we didn't know about HIV like we do now and there's more stuff you really don't want to bring home. Go bare only after you have been with a guy for a while.

Have fun!
 
Back
Top