Exposure to depravity

sassysasha89

Really Really Experienced
Grace always knew that men wanted her, starting with her own father. So by the age eighteen, she was wet and willing for her father fuck her with his cock.

Or the same but her father left her mother for another woman whose more beautiful than her and takes Grace with him. Her stepmother shares his immorality and perverse depravity in sexual things. When he started to lust for his own daughter, the stepmother encouraged him, feeding into his perverse desires, the stepmother was there as she watched her husband slide his cock inside his daughter and deflower her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grace always knew that men wanted her, starting with her own father. So by the age eighteen, she was wet and willing for her father fuck her with his cock.

Or the same but her father left her mother for another woman whose more beautiful than her and takes Grace with him. Her stepmother shares his immorality and perverse depravity in sexual things. When he started to lust for his own daughter, the stepmother encouraged him, feeding into his perverse desires, the stepmother was there as she watched her husband slide his cock inside his daughter and deflower her.

both have merit i like thhe first keeping it in the family maybe instead of step mother why not the wifes younger sister who comes to live with them after a diviorce and as he was the other man he can not keep his hands off.

I like the second scenario also, how about the father remarries, the daughter ends up gaining a brother or sister. First she gets fucked by the her father, then things get wild

I much prefer the second scenario. Something about the mother being weak in the first scene makes it sound like more of a coercion, n/c scenario which doesn't do it for me. Wheras in the second they are just perverted and kinky :)

(Sorry to "ruin" your quote, Bramblethorn, but I am removing all under aged sex/sexuality references!)

This story is not going to fly on Literotica. Even if they don't have sex until she's 18, you still have a minor in a sexual scenario, and that's against site policies.

This story is not going to fly on Literotica. Even if they don't have sex until she's 18, you still have a minor in a sexual scenario, and that's against site policies.

Eh. . . . I wouldn't count on that. For starters her being attractive from a young age isn't a sexual scenario. It's her being attractive which might qualify. It shouldn't but you can never tell what the censors are gonna do until they've done it.

Even if it does I would just do the same story and bump her age up from 13 to 18 and from 18 to 23. Just plus 5 everything. Problem solved but I'd submit it in it's "original" form and see what they do because worst case scenario is some editing and a resubmit and unless you're in on of the contests what do you care if your story takes and extra week to post?

Back