do you like to dress?

I have recently begun wearing panties. I was sneaking my wifes when she wouldnt notice but then decided to get some of my own. I bought 2 thongs and I cannot wear them enough. I get so hard when I wear them, my cock just pops right out the top. I love the way they feel, and the way they look. I really like my pink thong with the sequins. I ordered a black sequined choker teddy for my wife from Lovers Lane. I hope it is big enough for me too fit into. I would love to see myself in it. Have to wait and see. I would love to wear them for a big black stud to get him excited.

An enlarged, not quite hard cock is more beautiful than ever when view through shear panties. I prefer red.
 
yess is the answer i love to wear pink panties with black lace trimm matching bra black thigh high's white garters 6 inch heels i feel soo fucking sexy when i'm dressed up
 
I am wearing a pair of panties for the first time in months. It is wierd. I have been wearing panties since I was a kid, and I have always loved them. Loved wearing them, jerking off while wearing them, just being in them. For the first time in as long as i can remember, I dont feel that surge of electricity putting them on and wearing them. Usually I am hard before they are around my knees. Maybe after 20 years of wearing them the magic has gone out of them...

:(
 
Panty love

I don't dress fully. I can't pass. If you saw me on the street you'd never know that I was wearing panties under my jeans. I love the secret submissive feeling of knowing my ass, balls are shaven smooth and I'm wearing Vic Secret panties as I go thru the day :)
 
knickers for me

i've been turned on by wearing knickers since i used to babysit aged about 15 and go through the woman's washing basket. i think i used to wear my mum and my sister's knickers sometimes but it's pretty hazy so i guess not that often.

when i really got into it is tied in to finding this place. i lived with my first girlfiend and we weren't having sex anymore so as a freelance journalist at home all the time i used to wank. a lot.

she had some nice knickers and they about fitted me. i took pics of the and posted them here. very occasionally i would wear stockings too.

when we split i bought some expensive knickers off eBay - LoveKylie - and took more pics. then i'd think it was wrong and throw them away. my next live in girlfriend got the same draw-raid but mostly i bought cheapish pairs and threw them away after one photo shoot.
a item on the radio about men trying on their g-friend's panties (radio 1, our national station) lead to her asking and me confessing. a day later she stubbled across about 100 photos on the computer of me in her knickers and freaked out that it was a much bigger deal than she thought. we talked, she cried (she had a xdressing boyfriend before who was a bit odd and not very sesitive to her about it) and eventually she said, fine, but get your own knickers.

i've got a couple of pairs now but still do the same throwing out thing so as to underplay how much i'm into it. i'll go gradually. we'd had sex with me wearing knickers and it was ok but i knew she wasn't turned on by it so it's remained a private thing.

now though i'd just realised how much i love wearing tights and stockings. wow. even sexier than panties. my legs feel electric.

i don't xdress apart from that, am straight but wank over pics of men in panties. i love wearing knickers under my males clothes and would do it all the time if i could. i like to have my jeans low so people walking behind get a flash. if i ever got a new girlfriend i'd probably try and front out wearing women's knickers from the off.

now i'd got no problem buying knickers from a store. i don't even really care too much if the sales girls know they're for me.

i stopped posting pics for two reasons - i'd didn't want my g-friend to find out and also i stopped getting much in the way of feedback so it seemed pointless.

and that's the story of my life.
 
Of course when you wear them all the time as day-to-day wear the thrill is in finding something really sexy to wear for someone special :D
 
White Panties

I can't keep my cock soft wheneve i wear bikini, satin panties. And if I have the luxury of wearing a garter belt, stockings and skirt, my cock just spurts cum juice all over the place.
 
Maybe if I were a male I'd like to wear panties, but being female, I like to allow my pussy to get the fresh air.
 
i love wearing not only panties but also my corset
when someone watches me do this on cam i can hardly control myself
 
This is what I wore the other day to work under my clothes...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1829.jpg
    IMG_1829.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 658
hello all. brand new here and yes, i dress. not like i desire though. the older i get the more i fantasize of being full time or at least alot of the time. sometime in the past year or two, i have crossed the invisible line between cd'ing and full blown transexual. not that i have arrived where i dream of being , but damn my breasts are getting almost too large to hide. but then again, why hide them.
 
i love dressing up but i dont get much of a chance to do it. ive worn panties, bras, and nightgowns and have loved all of them. my favorite thing to wear is a pair of high heels. but i cant really wear those under my clothes.
 
I like wearing panties and don't do it often enough. I've never really tried anything else, but I suppose it might turn me on. Mostly if it was a part of a D/s scenario where I was made to do it. Oh, I wore some kind of corset thing for some women once, and used to wear skirts a lot but not as a crossdressing thing.
 
Corsets and girdles

I just love wearing corsets and girdles! With panties and stockings. I really love the curves and the sensual feel. Makes me all wet and hot. I would love to hear about more people who wear corsets and foundation garments. Stockings and heels too.

What are you wearing for haloween and are you sharing with anyone?
 
sounds yummy GeriLynn

I'm still thinking about my halloween outfit and how far to go. everyone in our office dresses up, so I'm considering a full femme outfit with a corset, skirt, stockings and heels
 
Just bought my first bra

I have always been overweight, and have had huge breasts. I went to a place in Chicago that caters to crossdressers and purchased my first bra. She took the time to fit me, and found out that I am 46H! Holy smokes, I am huge! 46H breasts are big, and do I love it.

It is an underwire, pink, and gives me some nice cleavag.

Found Literotica today, and am now immersed. I don't know what's next.
 
only got as far as panties and a slip, never tried the whole nine yards so to speak but would with the right person. Just love soft shiny panties on my shaved cock and arse, nothing feels as nice
 
Back
Top