I.M. Fauve Gallery

At the gym? (none that I have been to)

Bench Press
*snip*

Was looking for Gym themed drawings..√ check.

Last edited:
a bit of lingere...included, though not the focus.

Title "See-cups — runneth over"
*snip*

Last edited:
AH! a coffee themed illustration!
specifically Mocha
Hot mocha in bed.
*snip*

Last edited:
I'm always stalking your thread! I really enjoyed the Bench Press! Also I have an intense fantasy towards Gigantism so that erotic cocktail is right up my alley! Even better would be a Giant Greek Goddess with a multitude of MINIons.... yes.

I'm always stalking your thread! I really enjoyed the Bench Press! Also I have an intense fantasy towards Gigantism so that erotic cocktail is right up my alley! Even better would be a Giant Greek Goddess with a multitude of MINIons.... yes.

Thank you, SnB. :)

Hmm... I have some on that theme, not exactly what you describe, but that could be arranged. I am on lunch break right now. Perhaps tomorrow, before class.

someone mentioned (elsewhere) "cowgirl"

*snip*

Though there was a vibrating butt-plug included in what I read...

Last edited:
I love her tan tines! :)

me too!:D

Tan lines are fun... an extra clue that you are seeing the "forbidden", I think.

A bit more rare these days, as people are more conscientious about skin care...or the reverse...all over tan, which was never a big thrill for *me*, though I get the idea... for strapless formal wear (or even casual wear) OR the implication of tanning nude....oooOoOoOoooo.:D

me too!:D

Tan lines are fun... an extra clue that you are seeing the "forbidden", I think.

A bit more rare these days, as people are more conscientious about skin care...or the reverse...all over tan, which was never a big thrill for *me*, though I get the idea... for strapless formal wear (or even casual wear) OR the implication of tanning nude....oooOoOoOoooo.:D

I'm old school, I think you nailed it when you said your seeing the forbidden. My partner is 15yrs older and loves them, especially the view during doggie. ;)

I'm old school, I think you nailed it when you said your seeing the forbidden. My partner is 15yrs older and loves them, especially the view during doggie. ;)

I certainly agree!

and on some occasions that white canvas is perfectly painted with a red hand print.
*snip*
*snip*

Last edited:
I certainly agree!

and on some occasions that white canvas is perfectly painted with a red hand print.
attachment.php

attachment.php

It's like your in my head!!! :D *blush*

*snip*

The cowgirl/butt plug comment reminded me that I had done these at a request.
I think if I revisit the 1st, I would redo her head (proportions) and try her looking down at him...

Last edited:
here and there...
*snip*
Invisible shower partner...
*snip*

inspired to re-post for the sexual super powers thread...:cool:

Last edited:
incompatable

I just can't seem to find many threads that I find engaging.
And the ones I make, are not engaging others.

Sure there are a bunch of picture threads that I enjoy & follow, but it's lame to quote posts (of appropriated photos) and say "that's hot!". I do try and acknowledge, in a positive way, the am pics posts or threads, but I don't like being just another one of the salivating pack.

.............*

Back