What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i had someone to make easter baskets for. they have so many amazing things at the store for decorating.
 
i wish i had someone to make easter baskets for. they have so many amazing things at the store for decorating.

Make one for yourself! I use to do that when I lived alone. I made one for me and one for each of my 2 cats!

I do love making them for my son. I always have to put in a white chocolate rabbit, toothbrushes, travel sized tooth paste, bubble bath and sour jelly beans! Then I will get him a couple of small toys (Skylanders this year) and hide them with the eggs, around the house!
 
How pretty one of my many flower pots turned out!

1669_10100204992301099_1260281496_n.jpg

Ooooo! That is pretty! You'll have to post another picture when it fills in! I can't plant anything here until after Mother's Day. That's when it's pretty safe that we won't be getting anymore frost!
 
The sun is shining into my car as I sit waiting for the hour to end. Good thing I have my Lit company with me!!! :)
 
The sun is shining into my car as I sit waiting for the hour to end. Good thing I have my Lit company with me!!! :)

Well welcome to the site, sweetie! It's awfully nice to meet you! I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself! You are going to meet a lot of wonderful people on this site! Everyone if friendly and helpful, so don't be shy about asking for help with anything on the site!

So glad you are on your way home! Hope you have a wonderful evening!
 
Yours are definitely in the proper order... I'll put you on my Gold Star program.


Take two....one for the good job of prioritizing and one for those terrific legs.;)

Two gold stars, he promised! At the time you said it Cowslinger64 and still today I can't shake the vision of pasties. Two gold star shaped... pasties!

What a delightful idea!
 
I've got to figure out the best time to go to the gym! If I go at 8 a.m. then Miss B.O. Universe is working out, and I can not stand to be in the same room with her! And, if I go at 10 a.m. then Miss "I wear a half can of hairspray and half bottle of perfume" is working out. I absolutely can not be around her, otherwise; I go into complete fragrance allergic reaction mode!
 
Looking for a Key Lime Pie recipe...only to find it's all in that Merrykan...:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top