I need some help

Holy exhumation Batman.

The only thing older than this thread is the logic of the guy who hauled this relic from its grave.

Clear your cookies Woppy Top, and take some small comfort in knowing that ol' Rose has probably shook her tail in plenty of faces since she originally posted, on a Windows 98 machine, while listening to Savage Garden on CD.

:rolleyes:

em quoth:
...take some small comfort in knowing that ol' rose has probably shook her tail in plenty of faces since she originally posted, on a windows 98 machine, while listening to savage garden on CD.
quoted for some awfully tasty snark. :>

ed

Personally, I think that we should all head back to the chat section of Lit to see if this romance ever blossomed.

Personally, I think that we should all head back to the chat section of Lit to see if this romance ever blossomed.

Her last post was over twelve years ago. I'm hoping this is because her romance is still going hot and heavy ~ if she ever got the courage to write that first love note.

Her last post was over twelve years ago. I'm hoping this is because her romance is still going hot and heavy ~ if she ever got the courage to write that first love note.

She didn't. I did a little post stalking. One of the last things she posted was that she was in love with someone and he would never know.

Tragic.

She didn't. I did a little post stalking. One of the last things she posted was that she was in love with someone and he would never know.

Tragic.

Lots of things can change in twelve years. I remain optimistic.

Tragic.

:(

Perhaps if she had spent less time posting and more time shaking her tail...

tumblr_npsteox7EN1qzfebyo1_400.gif

:)

tumblr_ncnzymMl2F1qljj91o1_400.gif

I like the way you think. A good little witch, indeed!

A :kiss:, for the good witch!

I hope you are right. I love happy endings.

Emerson40 said:
Perhaps if she had spent less time posting and more time shaking her tail...
:)

tumblr_ncnzymMl2F1qljj91o1_400.gif

I like the way you think. A good little witch, indeed!

A :kiss:, for the good witch!

She should have been a ninja warrior. And I have to say, cute lil clip, but I would have pushed him off and then run like hell in the other direction. I have commitment issues. They keep trying to commit me. . .

Doesn't that constitute rape??? It reminds me of Tristan und Isolde, with the love potion.

Yes, now I shall put myself in Pseud's Corner. No need to frogmarch me.

I can see where you draw the parallels. In one hand poison is expected and braced for, only to have been slipped a bit of date-rapey potion #9.
In the gif, our heroine is tossed into the pit, likely expecting the rubber hose and that grotty basket of lotion, only to fall in love and into a pile of fluffy hearts, smelling of carnival arcade games of chance, and softened by fabric softener, promise kisses, and Spanish fly.

Wagner reference noted. You're an Oxford man, yes?
I saw your use of 'Morse' in some other thread...
I suppose you have a fondness for drink and A.E. Housman as well.

Step out of the corner Lewis, there are a few likeminded folk here. You are among friends.

I am touched and honoured, sir. I shall ensconce myself in the club chair and watch proceedings wearing a supercilious air and very little else.

This is most excellent news!

Things turned out almost entirely better than I'd hoped, as I am no longer the lone man without underpants.

May I suggest you gratify yourself with an aeronautical intercourse with a piece of perforated pastry?

FYP since you're using words beyond your means and your welcome and all. Just wondering whose alt you are 'cause this is some silly shit, but it is kind of fun to respond as though you're serious.

Back