How to get my girlfriend to like giving me blowjobs?

I too go down on her first. If I make her cum, I'm out of tha game. I maker cum hard once or twice I'm a blue balls case.
Tip, go down on her, don't let her cum.

normally

normally the way to stop your girlfriend giving you BJs is to marry her!!!

You say she thinks its dirty, so stop trying to get her to go down on you and start to persuade her that BJs aren't dirty,

normally the way to stop your girlfriend giving you BJs is to marry her!!!

You say she thinks its dirty, so stop trying to get her to go down on you and start to persuade her that BJs aren't dirty,

They kinda are dirty...I say work on convincing her that dirty is fun and exciting. Find other "dirty" things she is into and call them that but in a fun way.

For me, it's really important that it all smells good for me to be enthusiastic about it - so you need really good hygiene absolutely everywhere down there, so that there is no link by smell to bodily functions (which may be why she feels it's 'dirty'). Nice smelling bodywash and maybe a small amount of cologne across your stomach will make the whole experience way more pleasant for her.

Also, in my case, I'm wary of the shock of semen hitting the back of my throat at speed without warning, so that I feel choked. I like a warning just before so that I'm not taken by surprise :)

For me, it's really important that it all smells good for me to be enthusiastic about it - so you need really good hygiene absolutely everywhere down there, so that there is no link by smell to bodily functions (which may be why she feels it's 'dirty'). Nice smelling bodywash and maybe a small amount of cologne across your stomach will make the whole experience way more pleasant for her.

Also, in my case, I'm wary of the shock of semen hitting the back of my throat at speed without warning, so that I feel choked. I like a warning just before so that I'm not taken by surprise :)

I totally agree with EVERYTHING she said. It's all so true (for me at least). Males are all about our "natural" smells, as a lot of females prefer "clean" smells when were down there. I prefer my husband to take a shower before I do it. Also, a little cologne goes a long way when it comes to driving a female crazy. :kiss:

Last edited:
I totally agree with EVERYTHING she said. It's all so true (for me at least). Males are all about our "natural" smells, as a lot of females prefer "clean" smells when were down there. I prefer my husband to take a shower before I do it. Also, a little cologne goes a long way when it comes to driving a female crazy. :kiss:

Not to disagree, but I wanted to add that as far as men preferring a woman's scent...if your "natural" scent is not also a clean scent it is an absolute no-go.

Yes and yes. And manscaping.

Flavored condoms? For me they make the experience a thousand times more pleasant.

I prefer women that aren't into blowjobs. It's much more exciting for me. I love the look on her face when I grab her by the hair and skull fuck her to completion.

She hates giving blowjobs. That may be irrational or unfair, but it's the way it is. Sounds like you haven't done anything wrong, it's just the way she is. Have you asked her about opening the relationship? Maybe she dislikes having to give head so much that she wouldn't mind if you got it elsewhere. Don't use the request as a threat or try to make her jealous, the goal should be to make her comfortable with the idea if possible. If she's comfortable with it, go get a blowjob from someone else. If she's unwilling to give blowjobs and uncomfortable with you getting them from someone else, then you've got to decide if "no blowjobs" is a dealbreaker.

My first few relationships were with women who thought a blowjob was sucking a guy's cock with her mouth. I knew I found a keeper when dating my current wife and she swallowed.

Sorry to burst your bubble but after 6 years it ain't gonna happen, now way, no how. There's nothing you can do about it other than accept reality or get a new girlfriend.
I agree with SUB...........

My girlfriend (now wife and blowjob erotica collaborator) and I watched Nina Hartley's Guide to Oral sex when we first started dating and that was a total game changer for our sex life. If you can't find that video to watch together then maybe read "She Comes First" and "He Comes Second", a good book series about oral for both of you.

Speaking of reading about blowjobs, here is a shameless plug. An anonymous guy left this comment after reading our BJ Bliss series: "I want to thank you for this permanent smile on my face. I showed my wife your BJ Bliss story. I guess she learned a few tricks from it. I have never had my balls sucked on so much and been deep throated so much. Like daily."

My first wife would never, ever give head even though she thoroughly enjoyed cunnilingus. I lived under that scenario for 12 years. I finally found the solution: I found a new wife.

Sex is very important to a relationship. If one of the partners is not being satisfied, it is time to move on. There are too many available women who love to give blow jobs or anything else (within reason that is safe) that sexually pleases her sexual partner.

I am very sexually open and giving. I expect my sexual partner to be the same way.

Have you tried wrapping a clean, new hundred dollar bill around it?

A recent survey published in the UK suggested that only 23% of young women would EVER consider giving a blowjob.

That's considering, not actually giving one.

The figure for men considering giving cunnilingus was only 28% but the number of women who wanted their men to was less than 20%.

That means a randomly selected couple are unlikely to be a pair that would exchange a blowjob for cunnilingus or the other way around.

A recent survey published in the UK suggested that only 23% of young women would EVER consider giving a blowjob.

The figure for men considering giving cunnilingus was only 28% but the number of women who wanted their men to was less than 20%.

That means a randomly selected couple are unlikely to be a pair that would exchange a blowjob for cunnilingus or the other way around.

Huh. I find those numbers really suprising Ogg. I also feel quite a bit sluttier than usual. Gotta wonder what the breakdown in the U.S. would be.

*slinks back to work*

Really makes a good point for seeking out older women. :catroar:

Yea - there is a big difference between Lit readers and regular folk. Some people are just not comfortable with body bits - especially their own.

Tell her that when she's going down on you, it's like you're falling in love with her all over again (even if you aren't in love with her) even if it's a lie.

Or tell your girlfriend that you have another friend that was so good at her blow job, she got a promotion and that if your girlfriend wants to get ahead in life, she needs to have that same kind of work ethic.

Pay her.

Let me know how those work out.

Really makes a good point for seeking out older women. :catroar:

Yea - there is a big difference between Lit readers and regular folk. Some people are just not comfortable with body bits - especially their own.

Or older Lit people?

In the UK at least family planning advice and condoms are readily available to teenagers without parental consent. They don't have to consider oral sex to avoid pregnancy.

If they make a drunken mistake, morning after pills are available in any chemist (drug store).

Edited to add: Some years ago I helped to raise funds for a local youth group's sexual advice drop-in centre. It is still operational on Friday and Saturday nights. When I was involved the average age of those attending it was four and a half years before Lit-legal age.

But most of them just wanted advice, not condoms or pills. :rolleyes:

If they wanted those, they could get them, with warnings about the limitations of each method.

Last edited:
Tell her that when she's going down on you, it's like you're falling in love with her all over again (even if you aren't in love with her) even if it's a lie.

Or tell your girlfriend that you have another friend that was so good at her blow job, she got a promotion and that if your girlfriend wants to get ahead in life, she needs to have that same kind of work ethic.

Pay her.

Let me know how those work out.

Tell her to pretend you're the mailman, paperboy, gardener, pool boy, tennis coach, creepy uncle, gardener, etc. Let me know how these work out.

Back