Slutty at home.......

With my ex-wife's house full of family and guests celebrating my retirement from the military, my ex-wife and I fucked in her bedroom closet and after I came, she 'cleaned' me up. It was fun returning to that party; I definitely had a smile on my face.
:devil:
 
Sorry, if you're clearly not sorry or embarrassed, no matter how surprised you look they see thought it lol.

Of course :D ... the reference was to the fact you set yourself up ... but I understand what you're saying
 
I was in the backseat of a 90' Honda Civic with my Mom and Brother in the front. My girl at the time had been seending me some alluring photos. So what else to do but lay down across the seat, cover with my sweater, and rub a nice hot load out.
 
I was in the backseat of a 90' Honda Civic with my Mom and Brother in the front. My girl at the time had been seending me some alluring photos. So what else to do but lay down across the seat, cover with my sweater, and rub a nice hot load out.

Very nice.
 
How about finger fucking my mistress in the lake while my wife talked to us from about 20 yards away, oblivious to it
 
While my brother and father were visiting me, the 3 of us were hanging out downstairs while my girlfriend was upstairs getting ready for bed. I went up to say good night to her and she started tugging at my pants begging me to fuck her. Who am I to say no to a hungry pussy, and proceeded to fuck her silly until I dumped a load of cum into her satisfied pussy. I tucked my still hard cock back into my pants and went back downstairs with a smile on my face.
 
My parents were divorced. I would occasionally as a teen sleep in my mom's bed and watch real sex on tv. I'd masturbate as she slept three feet away
 
Was traveling with my then gf, her parents, and her brother. We stayed in a hotel room with two beds, the gf and I took one of the beds. Once everyone was in bed for the night, she and I were spooning. She started grinding her ass against my cock, so after a bit of such teasing I started stroking, rubbing the head of my cock along her ass, the small of her back til I came on her soft skin.
 
I've masterbated while spying on my parent's having sex in their bed. I was in the hallway a few feet away
 
Never been caught, Yes I've thought about joining them, but not sure I actually could do it. Great for fantasy.
 
I think there might be some (lol) Not any pics of me being naughty, but I think there are some in a photo album. Now that's naughty. chatting online about a naughty moment and scanning a pic of the day when I was so slutty. Maybe that is too much

Very hot MM. I'm sure most would love to see you in that outfit. I know it would make a great visual when thinking about your naughty adventure.:devil:
 
Back
Top