Creampies

Train him!

Last week my wife made me clean her pussy after I filled it with my cum... tonight I hope she will do the same... my cock is very hard thinking about this!

Wish me luck!

Good for her. Or the woman who made her man french kiss her after he'd cum in her mouth. Sometimes guys need a little training! Women certain do, so why not. "Darling, you've made me full of creampie and you won't suck in out. We'll see about that!!" For guys who are shy about tasting their own cum, I suggest a cum kiss for beginners, after your lady has sucked you off. Soon you'll be willing-- even eager-- to lick her freshly fucked hole. And girls. If he's too reluctant, mount him, ride him until he cums, then just sit down on his face. Well. The last one is worth a try.

Good for her. Or the woman who made her man french kiss her after he'd cum in her mouth. Sometimes guys need a little training! Women certain do, so why not. "Darling, you've made me full of creampie and you won't suck in out. We'll see about that!!" For guys who are shy about tasting their own cum, I suggest a cum kiss for beginners, after your lady has sucked you off. Soon you'll be willing-- even eager-- to lick her freshly fucked hole. And girls. If he's too reluctant, mount him, ride him until he cums, then just sit down on his face. Well. The last one is worth a try.

Very hot. Getting me hard

Very hot. Getting me hard

I love getting sucked and giving up a really huge load. I did just that one time and she didn't even have to ask: this woman was so sexy and the way she looked up into my eyes with her full cum-coated lips and the white ropes of my load plastered to her boobs, I just had to kiss her. We made out for a long time sloppily, swapping cum and saliva. The only time I broke away from her lips was to tongue her boobs clean. She wasn't my first creampie, though. That was my current girlfriend after our very first fuck. It was hot, and I would have done anything she asked. But she's a lady and didn't ask for anything-- she gasped as I dove down between her legs and I really went at it. I like the taste of pussy and don't mind the taste of my own cum. She must have cum five times before I was finished with her.

I love getting sucked and giving up a really huge load. I did just that one time and she didn't even have to ask: this woman was so sexy and the way she looked up into my eyes with her full cum-coated lips and the white ropes of my load plastered to her boobs, I just had to kiss her. We made out for a long time sloppily, swapping cum and saliva. The only time I broke away from her lips was to tongue her boobs clean. She wasn't my first creampie, though. That was my current girlfriend after our very first fuck. It was hot, and I would have done anything she asked. But she's a lady and didn't ask for anything-- she gasped as I dove down between her legs and I really went at it. I like the taste of pussy and don't mind the taste of my own cum. She must have cum five times before I was finished with her.

Damn that's hot. Getting me hard again

Blade, have her tie you down, then you can not change your mind after. Never done another guy's, dont think I'd want to unless we were all close, and preferably in his woman not mine unless it was a threeway relationship thing. Tastes decent actually. Its different from a woman's pussy but... jerk off, taste it when you're alone.

I have always had a fantasy of my wife and I getting gangbanged. Afterward, I am forced to clean her out/off.
I have never tried someone elses but I love creampies, I eat my own all the time.

Man! You gotta check out 'Cukhold' if you don't already know about it!

Mmmmm....GREAT THREAD! I've eaten one cream pie and loved it. I have also 69'ed with my wife while she was getting drilled from behind. It was so hot to be licking both while he shot his cum into her.

I get turned on by the thought that my girlfriend pushing my head down after I just came in her. The she tells me "Eat me"

my wife and i have been swinging for 2 years. we have one man who we have met with very regularly, either her or both of us. she loves having him and her other lovers sperm inside her. my favorite is when that guy cums in her right in front of me and i get to clean her up then fuck in her now super wet pussy!

my wife and i have been swinging for 2 years. we have one man who we have met with very regularly, either her or both of us. she loves having him and her other lovers sperm inside her. my favorite is when that guy cums in her right in front of me and i get to clean her up then fuck in her now super wet pussy!

Mmm, damn, that is so hot.

last night

i got a pleasant surprise and got another pie last night. it looked as though both of us were getting ready to go to sleep. unexpectedly, my wife reached over to gently massage my cock and balls. it didn't take long for my excitement to show so i asked her to sit on my face. after a few minutes of this, she laid down and wanted me to fuck her missionary.

my wife means business, so i started pumping away. some dirty talk quickly came into play and it got things very heated. i asked her if i could give her a creampie and should confidently said yes. i asked her if i should clean it up and she said we'll see.

with that, i let loose a few days worth of a load. it was absolutely fantastic, a real treat since she isn't on the pill. i stayed inside her while i tried to regain my breath. she then let me know she wasn't done as she pushed downwards on my shoulders.

it didn't take much pushing. like a flash, i went to finish the job and clean her up. the tasty mixed juices were incredible. she apparently enjoyed it a lot as well because she really started fucking my face. it took no time before she had her final orgasm. i can't explain how much i enjoy what we did. i'm certain she enjoyed herself as well, which i hope means more of this fun down the road.

i got a pleasant surprise and got another pie last night. it looked as though both of us were getting ready to go to sleep. unexpectedly, my wife reached over to gently massage my cock and balls. it didn't take long for my excitement to show so i asked her to sit on my face. after a few minutes of this, she laid down and wanted me to fuck her missionary.

my wife means business, so i started pumping away. some dirty talk quickly came into play and it got things very heated. i asked her if i could give her a creampie and should confidently said yes. i asked her if i should clean it up and she said we'll see.

with that, i let loose a few days worth of a load. it was absolutely fantastic, a real treat since she isn't on the pill. i stayed inside her while i tried to regain my breath. she then let me know she wasn't done as she pushed downwards on my shoulders.

it didn't take much pushing. like a flash, i went to finish the job and clean her up. the tasty mixed juices were incredible. she apparently enjoyed it a lot as well because she really started fucking my face. it took no time before she had her final orgasm. i can't explain how much i enjoy what we did. i'm certain she enjoyed herself as well, which i hope means more of this fun down the road.

Thanks for sharing that! So sexy hearing of other enjoying this bit of fun as well. I don't do it all the time, but when I do, my wife loves it. I was so shocked when she told me she told her girlfriend out it. Woooo! I was ready for a repeat performance then!

good stuff, jenna. i hope i can share some more stories in the near future.

Back