My sexy SHOE thread

EllaLaJefa

Experienced
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Posts
83
Hello all...I have been pretty busy with work, house hunting, exercising, writing and lurking so haven't gotten around the threads as much as I have wanted to considering I am a newbie and should really get to know the place.

I am new at this so if they are too big, not showing or something to the like please let me know. I had some free time tonight so I was just playing around with my Canon digital camera...its old and I am by NO means claiming to know what I am doing! I was just striking some poses and clicking away. :) I would appreciate any feedback from the pros though! :D

So enjoy and criticize all you want! :)

I have some sexy black and sepia ones of my hubby too so if he will let me I will start a body thread in the near future.

Thanks for looking!

And p.s. if you notice my left ankle is a little "off" looking it is a scar. I had a compound fracture when I was 13 after a horse fell on top of me...Im not some freak of nature :)

Mua!:rolleyes:


So here are a few of my pair of white strappy sandals. I love these!



 
Last edited:
And the last 2 of the white sandals. :) I hope you all liked them! Also, I will post some more of other heels I have when i am done resizing them. :D




 
Sexy shoes Ella, I especially like how the 4th pic shows off your legs
 
And here is a set of my ankle strap Black Toscana heels I got at Sears for 7 bucks!!!




 
Definitely not boring! Sexy shots, those black heels look like they'd feel great digging into my back :)
 
And the last of my patches :heart:












Will be posting more soon...camera battery is currently recharging and will be heading out for a late night taco run!!! :devil::cattail::heart:
 
This photo is almost as though you read my mind....Love to see some more heels digging into your flesh.....

strap6.jpg
 
This photo is almost as though you read my mind....Love to see some more heels digging into your flesh.....

Glad you liked them! Will be taking more with this in mind ;) have more heels and boots too so stay tuned!



LOVE this shot with the shoe dangling off your foot! You've got good taste haha

:) Gracias! I find myself doing this A LOT at work but really never payed attention to how erotic that pose could be.
 

Love the pics Ella- So sexy- and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's looking forward to seeing a little more of you;)


Gracias! I find myself doing this A LOT at work but really never payed attention to how erotic that pose could be.

Oh yes, for any man who loves a woman in heels and appreciates a sexy pair of feet, the 'shoe-dangle' pose is just insanely erotic.

A friend I used to work with uses it to great effect when she's flirting with a guy (she's the most outrageous flirt I've ever known...)
We used to have students from the local university doing work experience with us, they'd spend a couple of weeks with us, being passed around each department for a day or two, and I sometimes had to supervise them. One of these a few years back was a very quiet, shy guy, the girls at work could barely get a word out of him in conversation- however word soon got round that he spent a lot of time looking at their legs.
The girls soon got a bit bored with being ogled, and my friend was sure she'd noticed him trying to look up her skirt on the stairs outside the office, so when he was finally assigned to spend a couple of days in her office she couldn't resist the temptation of giving him a particularly full-on flirting performance as he was standing by her desk when I introduced him to her - legs crossed, shoe dangling, the whole nine yards.
After a couple of minutes of this, he was totally tongue-tied and blushing scarlet. Later she told me why he'd been so embarrassed- by the time she'd finished, he was sporting a very obvious erection....:eek:
 
Last edited:
Love the pics Ella- So sexy- and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's looking forward to seeing a little more of you;)

Oh yes, for any man who loves a woman in heels and appreciates a sexy pair of feet, the 'shoe-dangle' pose is just insanely erotic.

A friend I used to work with uses it to great effect when she's flirting with a guy (she's the most outrageous flirt I've ever known...)
We used to have students from the local university doing work experience with us. One of these a few years back was a very quiet, shy guy, however word soon got round the girls in the office that he spent a lot of time looking at their legs.
My friend soon got a bit bored with being ogled, and after catching him trying to look up her skirt on the stairs outside the office, she couldn't resist the temptation of giving him a particularly full-on flirting performance next time he was standing by her desk talking to her - legs crossed, shoe dangling, the whole nine yards.
After a couple of minutes of this, he was totally tongue-tied and blushing scarlet. Later she told me why he'd been so embarrassed- by the time she'd finished, he was sporting a very obvious erection....:eek:

Hmmm...she sounds like quite the tease! :devil: Where i work many of the women comment on my heels, but never anything positive...:mad: I wonder what the general opinion of my male co-workers is...? Not that Im an outright flirt, I am more subtle.. :rolleyes:




I find shoes to be the most aphrodisiac thing on earth...please don't stop :D

Well with all the positive feedback I am definitely here to stay! :) I myself am ADDICTED to shoes! Love gazing at them online or when browsing at the stores, LOVE buying them, unboxing them (i will have to make a set including the unboxing of my next buy....Any suggestions?)

Currently I am debating between these two pairs:

These ones-
http://www.fredericks.com/Pointy_Toe_Pump/12063,default,pd.html?cgid=sh123

and these-
http://www.fredericks.com/Open-Sided_Pump/12268,default,pd.html?cgid=sh123

Let me know what you guys think!
 
Back
Top