Forget The Guy Closed for Mathildis

Being a stranger in Sue's house, it takes Emma a while to find everything she needs so when Sue joins her in the kitchen she hasn't started on actually preparing the breakfast. Instead she is standing on her toes, trying to get to something in the cabinet above her. It exposes her ass and pussy very nicely to her friend. The sausages and eggs are already on the counter

"Showing off for me..love it." Sue grabs Emma's ass and caresses it softly. THene without warning she pushes something small into Emma's ass.

Emma gasped at the intrusion and quickly turned to try to see what Sue pushed into her ass. She even glanced for a moment at the sausages on the counter, as if she feared Sue had pushed one of them into her ass. "Wh..at?" She asked nervously.

"Don't worry you'll like it I believe, it ain't gonna hurt you, Sue grinned trying to decide how long to wait before using the remote control on the small vibrating butt plug. "Can I help ya find something baby?" Sue asks running fingertips over the sexy ass in front of her.

Last edited:
"No, already have it." Emma answered her friend. "So... are you a lesbian?" She then informed a bit shyly as she started to work on the breakfast

"I'm bisexual."
She watches Emma glide around the kitchen it is almost like a ballet. She turns the vibe to the very lowest setting which is barely detectable to the wearer

Last edited:
Emma was on edge from the whole situation and because of that she did feel the change as the vibe came slightly to life. "Wha.. what are you doing?" She asked, trying to focus on finishing the breakfast preparations.

Not much later the scrambled eggs and sausages were ready and Emma placed them on the table. Part of her still feared that Sue would see the sausages as possible toys

"Just waking up your butt to new experiences." Sue responded to her roommate.
Emma set the food in front of Sue, "Looks delicious, you know we could have fun with these sauge links." Sue smirked at Emma not sure whether she would do it or not, at the moment she was more hungry than horny.

Emma had a very cute look on her face as she looked shocked at her friend and then glanced to the sausages. They indeed looked very similar to cocks, but the idea of 'having fun' with them was not something she thought she would enjoy.

Without speaking she moved to the table and wanted to sit, before realizing that might be troublesome with the plug in her ass so she kept standing next to the table

Emma blushed at her friend's comment and then slowly sat down. The only reason she felt the thing in her ass was because she knew it was there and not really because she felt it. She started to eat the scrambled eggs in hopes it would lead Sue's thoughts away from the sausages

Sue flicked the remote control on the butt plug on high for two seconds then picked up a sausage and pulling her panties to the side slid the sausage up her snatch twisting it around to get it juicy. Then she offerred it to Emma, "enjoy!"

It was a disturbing sight to watch Sue shove the sausage into her own pussy but Emma was happy it was not going into her own pussy. She took the sausage and hesitated for a moment before taking a bite from it. At the same time she was happy the toy in her ass had gone back to slow

"How do you like the secret sauce on your sausage?' Sue asked while watching her take a bite.
"After you finish you can return the favor."

Nervously Emma glanced at the sausage. It would be the first time she would have something 'edible' inside of her. Slowly she ate the sausage, not really tasting Sue's juices on it as the flavor of the sausage was too present. "You sure?" She asked shyly when she had completely eaten her sausage

"Just do it," Sue whispers. "Then we can finish up and find you a dress to wear, one of mine is bound to work for our shopping trip."

Emma took the sausage into her hand and then slowly brought it to her pussy. As she let the thing enter her pussy, she closed her eyes... just like she often did when she teased herself with a toy or when John entered her.

She felt the grease of the sausage tease her lips and quickly she handed it to Sue

Sue smiles,"It feels good doesn't it?" she carefully watches Emma. Taking the sausage and biting it, "Yum, your honey adds a nice subtle flavor making it very delicious." She plays with the plug turning it one levl above minimum.

Emma blushed as she saw her friend eat the sausage and the comment she made. She saw Sue fiddle with the remote and felt how the plug increased a bit in intensity. Hopefully she wouldn't have to wear the thing outdoors.

Sue turned off the vibe and picked up her empty plate and took it to the sink, "I guess we'd better get my sweet girl dressed unless you wanna wear what you're wearing to the lingerie store and boutique."

"No, I am sure one of your dresses will do." Emma quickly said, just in case her friend wasn't joking. Walking around outside in this short nightie might be possible with the current hot days, but would be very humiliating.

"I bet if you went out like this you'd get a lot of attention from both guys and girls," Sue laughed.
Coming up behind Emma Sue cupped her friend's boobs, "Let's hurry I want to get back here quickly and fuck you!"

Emma blushed and tried to pull the nightie a bit further down to cover her ass. Her nipples were hard and the day was already too warm to be able to blame that on the temperature. She was nervous about the idea of Sue fucking her again with her fingers and tongue, and hoped that some time shopping would be good. "Well, with the temperature outside... I am sure most girls are dressed very provoking." She said. Perhaps Sue would see someone she liked better

Sue nearly dragged Emma to the bedroom and showed her five dresses she thought were sexy but publicly acceptable, "Which one do you like?"

Emma decided to go with the blue one that she thought would cover most of her body... compared to the others at least. She didn't remove her nightie yet as she waited for her friend to find some underwear she could wear. Of course it might be complicated to find a suited bra with their difference in 'size'

Back