The Order of the Glaive

Adnil serious face had been broken by the book attack. “Animation magic …normally peaceful used for labor saving … like that book …probably turns the pages by itself … but something is causing it to act strangely.” Adnil said to Wylnias as she rubbed her chest where the book hit her. Merserr was watching her, his eyes fixed on her chest. Adnil stopped “Sorry” she said.

Merserr smiled “No continue … that was fun to watch!”

Taramalar said “ok you two … not the time or the place!”

“Ohh …ok” Adnil and Merserr both agreed

Adnil smiled and joked “I think that book just “flew” off the shelves when it was released.” She giggling at her pun and added “It was a big “HIT” in its day.”

Wylnias just groaned and shook his head “I thought it was a bit “cutting” … If only the author would have cut in half the length of it ... that would have been a better read. Not so flighty”

“Ok!! Let’s all try to focus … this might get dangerous!” Taramalar said starting to get angry and continued down the hallway and into the dining room. There was a table set for two (though it could hold up to six) and a large picture window that provided a view of the trees outside. There was an expensive silver candlestick on the table and expensive silverware on the table. Nothing attacked them in this room.

Adnil moved on to the bedroom. A large bed dominated the room along one wall were bookshelves above a writing desk. Half-open doors in the room led to a wardrobe and the bathroom, respectively.

A bloody, battered man lies sprawled across the bed, tied at the wrists and ankles. A small bat winged humanoid creature was perched on the desk, idly tearing the books to pieces.

As Adnil walked into the room … the small creature screamed and attacked. “Imp!!” Adnil yelled as she recognized the creature and whipped out one of her daggers. The thing was fast and got past Adnil's dagger .. stabbing her with its tail. Then it jumped off her and was invisible. "Better run ... or i'll kill all of you!!" it crackled evily.
 
Discovering an Imp

Wynias looks into a walk in closest with his sword sticking strait out in the hallway, hearing an evil cackle he felt something hit his sword hideously screaming. With a cautious lean out into the hallway, of all things an Imp was impaled through the shoulder on his magic blade. Hissing and spitting like a dying cat Wylnias plucks the nasty little critter off his sword, he held it by the wings and tail and quickly stuffing it into chain mail bag.

''Hush you vile creature!...or i'll poke more holes in you than you can count Imp!'' It was jabbering nonsense filled with cursing spitting and more hissing, taking the flat of his blade striking it atop it's head within the bag. ''I found the ugly little shit!'' It didn't scream at Wylnias this time but it did bitch about being hit on it's head.

''You big meanie Mixleplixle is not a shit! Elf is a shit Elf is a shit Elf is a shit! Bouncing the loud annoying Imp off the wall it quieted down a little. ''I'm in here in the hallway...nobody say our names it can use that against us.''Walking down the hallway with the Imp in the bag, it was contained for now anyway as Wylnias looked into the room Adnil was now in.

His sensitive elven nose picks up the sent of tomatoes, holding the Imp in the chain mail bag. ''Here you deal with the screeching thing awhile...is that one of the Wizards? Is he Italian? Because I smell tomatoes.'' Looking from the bag to Adnil being she was the Mage, and being he was sick and tired of getting called a shit. ''Go on take it...it smells horrible!''
 
Last edited:
Taramalar and Merserr arrived quickly but found Wylnias had already captured the Imp. However, Adnil did not look so good. She seemed dizzy and slow … and there was also a blood spot expanding from her shoulder. Making the green tunic of the Order of the Glaive look even worse.

Adnil grabbed the imp and said very slowly “iiitttt cccaaannn pppooolllyyymmmooorrrppphhh … wwweee ssshhhooouuulllddd kkkiiillllll iiittt”

“What did you say? … What is wrong with you?” Merserr ask as he steadied her.

“IIIMMMPPP PPPOOOIIISSSOOONNN” Adnil mumbled.

Taramalar said “I think she said “imp poison”. I think the little stinker poked her with that stringer on his tail … I guess it has poison in it”

“DONKEY TURDS … what do we do now?” Merserr asked.

A wicked smile stretched across the imp’s face and it laughed “My Master will be proud ... I killed you SHITS ... and LOSERS … Now you all die!!” It declared and altered its form to that of a medium spider. The chain mail bag bursting apart in Adnil hand and the spider form knocked over both Merserr and Adnil as it spray out a web on Taramalar trapping the centaur. Some web also got on Wylnias, but his sword hand was still free.

The spider was turning on Merserr … as the lionman was getting back on his feet.

“NNNooo!” cried out Adnil in a sluggish fashion as the spider tried to bit Merserr, but Wylnias struck with his magic sword and cut off one of the spider’s legs. Merserr avoid the poisonous bit and counter attacked and cut off another leg. The spider hissed in pain and spray webbing all over the lionman. It got ready to bit the non-moving fighter … when Adnil unleased her blue hot flames … roasting the spider in her spell’s fury!!! "TTTAAAKKKEEE TTTHHHAAATTT SSSHHHIIITTTHHHEEEAAADDD!" she said slowly.

There was a really bad smell in the air as the spider crumpled to the ground. The form changed back to the Imp again.

“Well well well, a magic user.” It said weaky “this fun … but I must dash.” The imp got ready to transport itself away but Wylnias was one step ahead of it this time … and he threw his magic sword … like a spear … the sword handle slammed into the imp’s head … knocking it out.

Adnil pulled out her green gem and it glowed. Then she stuffed it back under her tunic.

“Ohhh … I feel much better” She said back to normal. Wylnias was freed from the web now and was working on Taramalar. Adnil got Merserr cut free and tied up the imp. Then went over to the battered prisoner. He looked bad … but when she checked him out more carefully … some of his “bloodstains” were actually tomato sauce. She shook him.

“Aghhhh” He groaned

“Who are you?” She asked him

“Gendrew, Andolyn’s husband” He said still pretty groggy.

“What happened to you?” She asked

“Imp’s poison …I caught the little devil messing around in here.” He answered.

Adnil knew about imp poison … made you very sluggish and could cause short term paralysis. “Do you have any spells to remove the poison?” She asked

“I’m not a healer or wizard … just a gourmet chef. But in the wardrobe in a secret compartment in the bottom … is a box of potions … there is a cure moderate wounds.” He suggested.

Adnil headed over to the wardrobe to look for the secret compartment. As she did Taramalar kept asking questions.

“I thought two wizards lived here?” He asked.

“Noooo … Andolyn is the skilled wizard with a love of a good meal … and I’m a master chef looking to create new methods of cooking. Together, we took up baking and brewing … trying to mix magic and food … it is a quiet life …But that Imp messed up one of our experiments!” He explained.

Adnil found the 6 potions (bull’s strength, cat’s grace, cure moderate wounds, endure elements (fire), jump, and vision). “Gendrew try this one” She said handing him the cure moderate wounds potion. She also pulled out her green gem from her deep cleavage and cast her healing spell on him.

“Hopefully this works” She said as the green gem glowed and Gendrew swallowed the potion.

Gendrew gagged a little “That stuff tastes like yak piss!”
 
Impish havoc

"Yes..it's toxic..slows the reflexes.'' As the chain mail bag burst open in Adnils hand, the Imp transformed into a hideous black spider. Wylnias sees the foul creature knock over Tramalar and Merserr, sprays the Centaur trapping him where he fell. He turns his head away as the webbing traps his right side, with his right hand free he struck with his sword, cutting one of it's eight skittering legs off.

Adnil cries out slowly as blue fire engulfs the spider, it was roasted with a squealing hiss. The Imp transformed back into it's true form, it mocks Adnil and spoke of dashing away. Wylnia twirls his light magical sword in his hand, quickly casts it hilt first like a spear striking the Imp's head knocking it out.
Freeing himself from the web he moves to cut his mates free, slashing carefully at the trapping web it fell away.

Grabbing the nasty Imp of the floor binding in it's spiders webbing, drop kicks it into a corner with a solid thump and checks out the groggy man. After Adnil shoves the man and it's discovered his names Gendrew, Wylnias was quickly growing impatient with the questioning. ''What creatures are roaming all about Chef? In the kitchen? Speak up we don't have all day!''

Looking bleary eyed up to his other questioner, it was like Adnil and Wylnias were a medieval good cop bad cop. Gendrew mutters about a Calzone Golem as Wylnias looks skeptical. ''You're telling me you and your wife created Golem out of food?!'' Looking over to Tramalar and Merserr shaking his head ''You two mind checking out the kitchen and see what's cooking?'' he didn't intend to make a silly pun.

The Centaur and Lion nodded with a smirk ''Hope this isn't a recipe for disaster.'' Tamalar chuckles at his pun. ''If it is we're out of the frying pan into the fire.'' Merserr grins like the Cheshire cat and off the pair went. Wylnias crosses his arm with a huff looking at Adnil, she looks at him grinning mischievously. ''What did I do?'' With her hands clasped behind her back, she twists side to side little a little girl. With her abundant curves Wylnias couldn't resist staring, swallowing hard he quickly averted his eyes to the bookshelves.

''Anything in these books that can help us Chef?! Adnil the little Minx knew she'd gotten to Wylnias, he was mentally kicking himself for dropping his guard. Gendrew tries to get up managing to shakily, a cane was used for needed support. ''My kitchen!...I must go see what's happened to it.'' Turning from the bookshelves Wylnias grumbles ''About the books?!'' Gendrew sighs pointing out two sections ''Mine are cook books the others are Andolyns magic books...all I know is the Golem is berserk walking around the cottage.''...It's dangerous resistant to fire. ''We also use a fire elemental to heat the stove..the Imp probably locked it inside.

Adnil heard the Imp stir with a painful groan, stepping over to it Adnil put her hands on her hips. ''Good you're awake you little monster!'' The Imp's eyes went wide, it realized it was trapped in it's own webs. ''Please!..Don't burn me again!'' Adnil slowly bends over the Imp with a wicked smile, held up her index finger as a blue flame leaps from it. ''Then tell me who your Master is...and I won't burn you...but if you lie I'll know.''

Turning to watch what Adnil was going to do with the Imp, Wylnias got an excellent view of her ass in the skin tight leather and gulps. Shaking his head to clear his mind of certain unprofessional thoughts. ''You better speak up Mixleplixle...or you'll be Bar-B-Que!'' Stuttering the Imp manages to wisely answer the question Adnil asked it. ''T t the w w wizard v v varloser! he lives in the black tower!''

Adnil softly blows out the blue flame from her fingertip, then she would sweetly coo to the Imp. ''Now that wasn't too difficult was it? The Imp slumps shaking his head as tears fell from it's red eyes. ''He'll torture to death now.'' Oh great here it comes Adnil is going to do what all women do, take in a stray whether she needed one or not Whylnias just knew it.

''If you'll give the unbreakable oath of a familiar...I'll let you serve me Mixleplixle.'' The Imp looks at Adnil in total shock. ''I Mixleplixle swear on my Imp life to serve you only.'' With a smile Adnil untied the Imp, and stands upright once again with both hands on her hips. The Imp hops onto her shoulder, she turns to find Wylnias with his arms crossed frowning. ''I don't trust that it Adnil.'' The Imp gives him a lewd gesture for his distrustful comment.
 
Last edited:
“Well for now … Mixleplixle is working for me.” Adnil said to Wylnias. Then she smiled at him “Nice puns … by the way!”

“Gendrew … did you said the Calzone Golem is resistant to fire?”

The man was standing now and shook his head “Yes”

“Ahh donkey piss ... fire spells are my specialty!” Adnil complained and she helped the chef up as everyone moved into the kitchen.

It was a well-appointed kitchen. But now it looked like a disaster area. Pots and pans are strewn about, broken crockery lies scattered on the floor, and ingredients of all kinds are spattered on the walls. A door (presumably leading to a basement) had a chair propped in front of it, holding it closed. The air in this room was warmer than elsewhere in the cottage.

Gendrew moaned when he saw it. “What a mess”

Adnil asked “The door in the kitchen, with the chair against it, where does that lead?”

Gendrew hadn’t expected such a simple question, “Oh that, it just goes down into the cellar, its where I keep a lot of my supplies for cooking that I don’t want to spoil, its much cooler underground.”

“Do you know why the door is blocked with a chair?” She asked.

Gendrew was puzzled by this, “No, we never lock that door, I certainly didn’t…Andolyn…she might be down there.”

Adril turned to Wylnias and Merserr, “We should check it out.” She turned to Taramalar “Sorry big guy … narrow stairs down … you should sit this one out.”

Gendrew said “Be careful, there is no light down there, we didn’t put in any windows, not wanting the sunlight to spoil even of the food or potion ingredients.”

Adnil handed Wylnias the endure elements (fire) potion and Merserr the bull’s strength potion.

Adnil walked over to the door, “Is everyone ready for this?” She asked.

Merserr spoke up. “Adnil please don’t get me wrong … I love to follow you and watch your rear. Oops, I mean watch the rear. But you are a magic user … you need to let the fighters go in first … ok”

“You men are horrible … you are staring at my rear?” Adnil asked

Taramalar and Merserr both shook their heads in the “Yes” direction. Merserr said “Hey, we take our position as rear guard extremely seriously, if it just so happens we have the view of a perfect ass, it’s just one of the perks of the job”

“Ok. Merserr and Wylnias … you are leading … I watch the rears … I mean rear” Adnil giggled. Adnil moved the chair barricade from the door and opened it. She called out for Andolyn, but received no response. She conjured up a glow ball into her hand; the light shined bright but only lit a couple of feet in front of them in the darkness.

Wylnais and Merserr moved down the stairs slowly, ready to spring into action at the first sight of any movement. The stairs creaked with every step. They both reached the bottom of the stairs, the darkness was thick, and Adnil’s light penetrated only a small portion of the cellar. The darkness almost seemed unnatural at how it swallowed up the light from her glow ball. They cellar appeared to only contain racks upon racks of glass jars holding various contents, some submerged in liquid, others not.

The room had been eerily silent, and Wylnias had the feeling they should make an exit. When they all heard a noise … heavy foot steps heading towards them, Then they saw staring at them menacingly and wearing a berserk crooked smile was the golem.

This basement cellar room began to get warm right away at the appearance of the creature. The thing was about six-feet-tall and seemed to be made entirely of pastry. A few reddish smears mared its well baked crust … that was its skin. The only way to describe it … was it looked like a doughy humanoid, and smelled of cheese and tomatoes.

“He was not joking when he called it a Calzone Golem” Adnil said. “And from the heat radiating from it … that thing is super-hot. Wylnias you’d better drink the endure fire potion …it will offer some protect to you “ Adnil explained …then suddenly the Golem open its mouth and BLASTED a 5-foot radius, 5 foot high stream/hot gas cloud at them … Adnil, Merserr and Wylnias had just enough time to dive out of the way. The hot gas cloud melted the labels on some of the bottles it also hit the Imp Mixleplixle directly. But Imp's were also totally fire restraint, so he just blinked the steam from his eyes.
 
To arms my friends

Wylnias acted like hadn't heard the talk about Adnils shapely ass, though he knew in fact it was a very nice asset of hers. Taking the stopper from the fire resistance potion, placing the vial to his lips drank 1/4 of it. It tasted like cinnamon and firey chilly peppers to him, it burns going down heating his belly and body. Took his enchanted sword in a firm two handed grip, passing Adnil close into the pitch black cellar. Her scented hair smelling jasmine brushed his nose, raising a brow with a smile that wasn't seen in the darkness.

Right on time Adnil produced a glow ball, unfortunately only helping a little. Wylnias noticed an eerie silence, too silent. Holding up his right hand signals Merserr to go right, as Wylnias steps to the left then he hears a footstep. As the Golem blasts blazingly hot gas from it's mouth, the agile elf saved himself of an injury as he dove tucked and rolled to his feet. ''Ugh what foul breath! It needs a peppermint candy.''

With the Lion on the right and the Elf on the left, the Golem distracted by two moving adversaries. It was not very intelligent as it couldn't decide who it was going to attack first. Striking hard and fast Wylnias blade glows white freezing over, the now sub zero weapon slashes into the Golems thigh. It was forced to move slower now, Merserr struck a massive blow to it's back making it stumble.

Adnil had an idea to collapse the earth beneath it's feet, the earth shook, glass jars rattle and shatter, earthenware cracks and the Golem fell into a 15 foot deep hole. ''It worked!'' Elf and Lion look at one another with a chuckle, Merserr rumbles ''It's hole in one!'' Wylnias chimes in with ''Dropped it like it's hot!'' Adnil bows in a very deep cleaving revealing way. ''I'm usually digging a hole for myself...it was someone else's turn.''

Down in the hole the Golem is going berserk, slamming it's body side to against the walls. The hole was just wide enough that's all it can do, it couldn't raise it's arms to climb out. The Golem could belch firey upward at the heroes, it was contained now but not controlled. Andolyn still needed to be found soon, but what had happened and where was she?

Merserr looks from Wylnias to Adnil with pawlike hands up. ''What do we do now Adnil?'' Wylnias lifts a jar of spicy pickles of a shelf, opens it takes a pickle out begins eating it. He offers the jar of pickles to his friends, both of them look Wylnias like he's crazy. ''What?... From upstairs Tamalars voice booms as he stuck his tow head through the door. ''What in the nine hells are you three doing?!'' Wylnias just offers him a pickle as well grinning slyly.

''Are those Kosher? I love Kosher pickles give me one!'' Adnil and Merserr shrug taking a pickle for themselves, skirting the firey gas belching Golem in the hole climbing the stairs. Wylnias hands the delectable spicy Kosher pickles to Tamalar, which he readily accepted taking a pickle crunching into it. Once upstairs in the kitchen the males look to Adnil, she has the biggest pickle in her mouth.

As she's got both hands in her magic bag of tricks, she looks up wondering why the guys are looking at her that way. ''Wmmmpfh!'' Realizing what this must look like to all three of them, she blushes quickly removing the big fat juicy pickle from her full lipped mouth. ''Oh bet you dirty minded males just loved that!'' Centaur and Lion nod in unison with big grins, the Elf shrugs turning away to wash his hands.

''Anyway...to answer your earlier question Merserr...of what do we do now? I am going to use a search spell to locate Andolyn.'' Tamalar and Merserr look at one another and shrug knowing little of magic, Andolyns husband smiles worriedly wringing his hands together. Wynias was curious so his pointed ears perk up, sheaths his sword leans back against the sink. ''Who placed the chair to block the door...what was the light consuming darkness?''

Mixleplixle looks around scratching an ear as it nibbles a pickle, looking like he knows about something. Adnil notices this and taps her Imp familiar on the shoulder, crossing her arms taps her foot impatiently waiting for an answer. ''Well....spit it out what do you know?'' The Imp grins ear to ear at her. ''What do you wear that rhymes with ape keeps you warm from the cold you hate?'' Crunching the pickle as it waggles it's brows.
 
Last edited:
Adnil looked at the Imp “Cape … now answer my question!”

Before the imp could say anything there was a “whoosh” noise and everyone looked over to a female wizard who now stood behind Gendrew. It must have been Andolyn. She was dressed in layers … the outer was a dark brown wizard cloak, with various small bags tied on her belt. Under the cloak she was wearing a dress of a similar color. Thin threads of silver ran through the dress in detailed patterns adding color and a magical feel to it. The silver also matched her hair color which surprisingly did not make her old. She looked to be the same age as Gendrew (i.e. middle aged).

“I just teleported back to the cottage” She said as she walked to the stairs the lead to the pantry. “Excuse me for one second” she said as she descended the stairs. Mixleplixle looked pretty nervous “Master can I go invisible?” he asked Adnil.

She looked at him and said flatly “No”

Andolyn came back up the stairs “The golem is calmed now.”

“Thanks” Adnil said … she did not know how long the thing would stay in the pit she created.

“No thank you …all of you … you saved my husband and prevented the berserked Calzone golem from destroying the cottage. Thank you … thank you!!” She said … thanking them profusely.

“That is ok … but what happened?” Adnil asked.

“Some rival wizard named Varlose, an old enemy of mine, must have sent that imp” She pointed to Mixleplixle. “to cause trouble while I was away, and it succeeded remarkably well.” She said looking at all the destruction around her in the kitchen.

“Varlose … previously one of the senior magic instructors at the 5 elements magic school?” Adnil asked.

“Why yes … he used to work there.” Andolyn agreed. “Do you know of him?”

“Yes.” Is all Adnil said and the way she said it indicated she would not say anymore.

“Well … you four have done a fantastic job and I need to reward you. I heard Gendrew gave you some potions … please keep them. I can also write up a scroll with an additional spell, or teach you a spell your choice.

Gendrew cleared his throat “I wish to offer to prepare a fine feast for these heroes at some later date, free of charge.” He added.

“Thanks” Merserr said “but no …Calzone … ok” He grinned and everyone laughed.

“Well, a meal sounds great, with all that has come to pass in last few hours, I am famished.” Taramalar said. “If you would like Adnil and I can help” The centaur suggested

“I think that is a good idea … I am a klutz in the kitchen, that has always been Gendrew’s domain. I do need some help in the pantry … to organized the items … and repack my pickles!” She said with a smile as Adnil finished eating her pickle. You two look strong enough to do the heavy lifting. What are your twos names, my dears” She asked

“Well this is Wylnias and Merserr” Adnil introduced

“I’m Adnil and this is Taramalar” She finished. The wizard shook everyone hand. When she got to Adnil, she shook her hand but also said “Be careful with the imp …”

“I know” Adnil said back

Then she was done and said “Ah wonderful, well Gendrew, you best be taking Ms. Adnil and Taramalar and get started on that meal, I don’t want to hold up these busy adventurers for too long. Wylnias and Merserr let repair the burnt shelves and put things back in order down stairs.”

Gendrew, Adnil and Taramalar started to prepare the meal, while Andolyn, Wylnias and Merserr went to the pantry to picking things up. Once in the pantry Andolyn lit several candles with a snap of her fingers, and sent them airborne to hover mid way to the ceiling with a wave of her hand. She was busy mending broken pieces of wood and glass, while the others were lifting the shelves and placing them upright.

“So, what’s the story with you two and Adnil? Are either of you … well you know, together?”

The mention of Adnil “What us? No … I mean, we’re partners of sorts. We both belong to the same guild, and help each other out on missions, that is. She is just a low level mage” Merserr said.

Andolyn’s face turned grave, “Merserr, Wylnias listen to me. Varlose is highly skilled, highly powerful wizard. That magical school, while I’m sure is benign in nature, teaches advanced magical skills that are both very powerful and very dangerous. Adnil genuinely appears to be a very sweet and kind lady, but you would do well to never mistaken that for weakness, while not knowing the extent of her training I can’t say for sure what she is fully capable of, but I would caution you to never underestimate it.”

Andolyn’s face became a bit more naughty as she changed subjects again, “So neither of you has gotten to know her on a more intimate level? Shame, she is a remarkable beauty” She said looking to Wylnias and Merserr.

Meanwhile in the Kitchen

Adnil headed over to the stove to start a fire … and found the stove already hot. She was about to open the lower door when Gendrew came over and grabbed her hand … stopping her.

“oops … forgot about the fire elemental living in the stove! I’d better make sure it’s ok” Gendrew said. As he spoke to the shove … “Ember … are you ok? … the golem is gone.” He said.

In a strange fire crackling kind of voice “what about the imp …?” it asked.

“Here but under control …” He said.

“Ok” it answered.

Gendrew opened the shove door slowly … “Ember … you look “HOT” as always!” he laughed at his silly pun.

Adril laughed too. “So you use a fire elemental to heat the stove … how clever!” She said.

“Yes … I just need to tell him how hot, I want the shove and it takes care of the rest.” He answered grinning.

“Amazing … that is so cool. Well, I mean hot!” Adnil giggled. Adnil remember that the Golem Calzone was not affected by fire spells and so are imps. So it was no wonder the fire elemental had stayed hidden in the stove.

Gendrew continued to cook as Tarmalar was cutting up the vegetables. Adnil set the table.
 
Before dinner chat

Wylnias had just crossed his arms relaxing against a damaged counter, right about then none other than Andolyn the Wizard materialized. Hearing Mixleplixle request to go invisible causes the Elf's left brow to lift. ''Well now...do I sense a little fear from your Impishness...hmm?'' The Imp just pouted knowing he's got some explaining to do.

As she most graciously thanked all of us, Wylnias raises his hand to hold of more of it. ''It is our duty to complete Order of the Glaive business Ma'am.'' His sky blue eyes impassive and voice businesslike, it was the way of the Rangers ingrained within him. Adolyn bows her head slightly in respect of the Elf.

''Could you please describe the Wizard Varlose Madame Wizard?'' Wylnias never knew the one that he failed to protect his twin sister from, the dying look in her eyes was of pain sorrow and love for him. His mind drifting back to the moment half his soul died, yanked from his thoughts of the past back into the present. She could only describe the appearance he used now, it was nothing like the Wizard he recalls.

Andolyn tells us we may keep the potions, and would give us scroll or teach us a spell or two. The Elf knew it would be considered rude, not accepting reward from ones you have aided. Gendrew graciously offers a feast in our honor, another thing you can't easily decline unless it's a Troll inviting you to dinner.

Wlynias ruffles his big burly Lion friends thick flowing mane, chuckling along with everyone else at his No Calzone comment. ''Sustenance will do us all good indeed....though those pickles were delectable. I for one could use a good meal...being my belly growls like my friend Merserr here.'' The Elf finally has slight grin upon his face, it wasn't that he was stoic though obviously guarded.

As Wylnias was introduced he inclined his head in respect, he was more than willing to let Adnil do the introductions. As Andolyn asked the Leonid and Elf to assist her in the cellar, they follow her downstairs making quick work of the task. Returning upstairs to pick up the pantry items, Wylnias gave special attention to whatever he put his hands to.

Suddenly Andolyn asked if any of us were in a relationship together, Wylnias just acted like he'd never heard the question. As she turned a grave expression on Leonid and Elf, they listened Merserr more than Wylnias. ''I...AM an Elf...we have an inborn sense of magic as you know. I have experience with such a Wizard madame...what he did I'll not repeat here. Furthermore...I never questioned nor doubted my friend Adnils abilities...in fact I defer to her discretion in all things magical.''

Andolyn accepted the Elf's reply without speaking of it any further, but now her expression tone turned naughty as she asked of sex. Wylnias just stares at the Wizardess his eyes impassive, his guard going up again as it was a subject he didn't speak of. ''This is a subject I do not speak of in mixed company.''

Merserr listened with a cheshire grin as he wanted Andnil from the beginning, he had the usual strange fascination for oversized mamaries as Wylias would say. ''Oh trust me I'm working on that Andolyn...I'm working on just that.'' Wylias just looked at his friend shaking his platinum blonde head. ''You know...curiosity killed the cat Merserr.'' ''Yeah I know...but I'd definitely die smiling Wylnias!''
 
Last edited:
"Riddle me this Imp!"

''Yeah I know...but I'd definitely die smiling Wylnias!'' Merserr said with a big smile, just as Adnil walked back into the kitchen from setting the table.

“What are you two talking about?” She asked “What would make you die … but with a smile on your face?”

Everyone stopped what they were doing to see how Merserr would get out of this question. The big lionman was still smiling his lion tail waving in the background.

“We were discussing how some dishes are so pleasurable … that although dangerous to consume … they are worth the effort.” He said cleverly mixing metaphors for women and food together.

“Yes … quite well said!” Taramalar agreed clapping the lionman on the back.

“Well speaking of food … the lunch is ready” Gendrew announced.

“I’m not sure … let me taste one of these small meatballs …” Andolyn said reaching out to grab one. Gendrew slapped at her hand away gentle “Stop that!” he laughed. The guild members could tell this was a running ritual between the two with the same result every time.

Everyone took seats around the table. Taramalar at the head of the table, not requiring a seat as his horse body stretched back into the living room. It was a meal that started with soup, followed by vegetables and pasta and meatballs. It was some of the best food any of them could remember.

They also had pleasant conversation talking about the weather, various eating places in town, a little bit about some of the noble families. It seemed Andolyn knew many of the same families as Adnil. As desert was served, and drinks refreshed … Andolyn took a sip of her wine and looked over to the Imp still on Adnil’s shoulder and asked some direct questions.

“Mixleplixle … why did Varloser send you here?” She asked.

The imp got nervous … and pretended not to understand the question. “Mixleplixle not sent to hear!” he said placing a hand to his ear.

Adnil looked at the imp a frown on her face “Tell her what she wants to know!”

Mixleplixle “Mixleplixle, tell her know of what she wants”

Adnil got more upset at the Imp “Stop stalling … times up … answer the question!”

Imp answered “Without fingers, I point, without arms, I strike, without feet, I run.”

Adnil answered the riddle “Clock … and you are right … I’m going to CLOCK you!” she grabbed the imp by the neck and brought her hand up to hit him. “NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION!”

Mixleplixle answered her question
“Mysteries to be solved …
Jokes and questions I be …
Brainteasing that has double meaning ...


Adnil thought for a second. “A riddle …" She thought some more "I think Mixleplixle is trying to tell us he can only answer these questions in riddles.” The imp shook his head up and down indicating the busty wizard had guessed correctly.

Andolyn nodded her head. “I think you are right … now let see … Varloser was working on spells to control people. He was also working on dark magic …summoning the undead.”

Mixleplixle answered “The more places I be, the less you can see.”

Adnil answered the riddle first again “The answer is Darkness … so he is working with dark magic. How is he controlling people?” She asked

Hands I do not have, yet I grasp so tight.
I love darkness, my enemy is light.
Both the mighty and low know me well,
For in the hearts of men do I dwell!


Everyone looked at each other … wondering what the answer could be …Taramalar smiled “Fear … he is using some kind of fear spell or people are afraid of him” The centaur explained.

Merserr looked at the Imp “Why is he doing this?” Mixleplixle answered “I am, I'm not. I visit young and old, Some I make timid and some I make bold, Unwise is the one who pokes fun at me. Beware, for I am a shadow of thee.”

“Death” Wylnias answered “the typical evil wizard … wants to kill everyone!”

“Where is he going to find an army to do his bidding?” Gendrew asked as he took a bite of his after lunch cookie.

Mixleplixle answered “A strange earthen village, That brings naught but disdain. And yet those who stay there, Never do complain.”

“A Graveyard” Andolyn answered “so Varloser want to destroy the city of Cartha … with an undead army … and use fear to control people … WHY?” Mixleplixle answered "Precious or valuable am I, Place me … accumulated me and stored me
I’m money, jewels, or other valuables things I am possessed … and I am precious
Valued highly, to keep as deer"


Taramalar answered again “Treasure …how do we stop him?

Mixleplixle answered "With sharp edged wit,And pointed poise,It can settle disputes,Without a noise."


No one came up withan answer to that one ... “Well ... there are always evil Sorcerers up to no good somewhere. This does need our imediate attention" She concluded for everyone else. "So, I take it you four will be on your way after the meal?” Andolyn asked.

“Why yes, I think we should be on our way, we have a bit of a ways to travel before we reach the 5 elements magic school, and I don’t think traveling for an extended period during the night would be wise.”

“Yes I think that would be the best plan. If I’m not mistaken the school is a few hours walk from here, if you left now you could make it before nightfall.”

Taramalar set down his utensils, having finished the wonderful meal.

“Well I guess it’s settled then, we shall be on our way. Thank you very much for the meal, it was excellent.”

“Well you are very much welcome, it’s the least we could do after all the help you gave us and the trouble you went through. If ever you are around this way, you are always welcomed to stop in for anything you made need. Be safe in your travels.” Andolyn said.

Everyone excused themselves from the table; on the way out they hugged and shook hands with Andolyn and Gendrew, wishing them all the best.

The four walked off down the road in the direction of the 5 elements school, Andolyn and Gendrew stood in the doorway waving them off.
 
Second task complete

Once out of earshot of Andolyn and Gendrew Wylnias belches as loud as the largest Troll, looking straight faced at all his friends that had surprised expressions. ''What?...meatballs don't agree with my system.'' Flipping up his green cloaks hood pulling it low, to hide his twinkling eyes and mischievous grin. His friends all burst out laughing hysterically, he walked on as they pulled themselves together. The Elf begins to sing a Ranger marching song in elvish, his voice melodic and lilting with a clearly masculine tone.

As thankful, generous and kind as the Wizardess and Chef were, Wylnia was glad to be out of there tiny cottage. Nature surrounding him in all directions was home to him, open sky was the roof he wants over his head. Out here an Elf was in their element to be completely free, energy of the forests, plains seas, rivers and mountains flow through them.

His long strides out paces his fellow guild members, they would have to pick up there pace to keep up. This they did only after a few minutes time of fast walking, catching up his ice blue eyes were full of life. ''What kept you my friends...bellies to full to keep up with one lanky Elf? His laughter as melodic as his singing voice, turning around to face them walking backward spreading his arms.

''No...I'm not drunk on magic...nor under some potion nor enchanting spell. Nature is what brings me Glenias Silverleaf such joy...isn't it all just so beautiful and full of life?'' Turning around he would walk forward once again, dropping his long lanky arms to his sides as well. ''Out here is the only place I am free!'' Calming he had at last found new friends he trusted, knowing he surprised them they understood.
 
Last edited:
"you say tomato, I say tomatoe, You say silverleaf, I say goldenleaf"

“Glenias Silverleaf?” Adnil asked Wylnias … “Who is that? Do elves have multiple names?”

Taramalar spoke up having had a bit too much elven wine at the cottage “I have heard of a Glenias Goldenleaf, an Elf from the Larkspur region of the great Forest realm. But I think he died … some dark mage killed him … Would you be related to him?” He asked the elf.

Merserr now spoke up “Taramalar … you have the brains of a horse … Glenias is his first name not his last … Goldenleaf and Silverleaf are totally different last name. So they are not related.”

“How do you know? … maybe in elf culture it is the other way around.” The centaur said defending his statement.

“If you two would shut it for a second … Sir Burp-a-lot … will answer all our questions” Adnil instructed as everyone looked at Wylnias.
 
Wylnias reveals his past

The Elf sat on a fallen log with a saddened sigh, reaching up with both hands drew back his hood. The ice blue eyes that had twinkled with joy, grew haunted with an unfathomable sadness dimming them. "Glenias Silverleaf is my birth name I hail from Larkspur...I had a beloved twin sister her name was Glenora. A dark Sorcerer was at work in our lands, my sister wanted to investigate what he was up to. We discovered that deadly forces had been unleashed, the Sorcerer viciously attack us as we tried to defend ourselves.''

''My dear twin stepped into the bolt of dark energy meant for me, she lay in my arms with pain sorrow and love in her eyes. I watched as the light of life in my sisters eyes went out, as twins we were as one soul when she died half my soul had also. I carried her home to our parents to grieve together, our parents were sorely stricken with grief. I was told it would have been better...if you had died saving your sister. I was banished from the land of Larkspur, my name never to be spoken again amongst my people.''

''After the heartache of this I wandered aimlessly for days, that is until my old friend Anis Eronel a human Ranger took me in. After years of training I rose through the ranks, eventually joining the ranks of Elite Rangers. Another Randor Nardos grew envious of my promotion, he'd desired that promotion himself. He grew so obsessed with this he drugged me, took my blade murdering Anis my mentor.''

''Randor had used black magic he'd been given, that showed false evidence that I was the murderer. After finally regaining consciousness I managed to slip away unnoticed, using my Elven and Ranger training evaded them all. Assuming the alias of Wylnias Larkspur escaped to Carthos, joining the guild with you my only friends. Please forgive my deception I had no other choice, I'll leave so you won't be accused of harboring a falsely charged murderer.''

Rising from the fallen log to his feet, Glenias looks each of his friends in the eye. ''It was a pleasure serving with each of you...my friends.'' Tears welled in the Elves deeply sadened eyes, drawing his hood up pulling it down low to hide his face. Once again he's forced to turn away from others he cares for, he begins to slowly walk away with his head down in defeat.
 
Last edited:
Merserr, Taramalar and Adnil all looked at each other and then they started to walk after Wylnias. Adnil was the first to speak. “I think what our elf friend said was … his name is Wylnias Larkspur and he is the finest member of the Order of the Glaive! That is what I heard … Taramalar what did you think he said?”

The big centaur cleared his throat “I distinctly heard him … very clearly state … his name is Wylnias Larkspur … I have no clue who the other fellows are Gold and Silverleaf Glenias”

Merserr laughed “Wylnias Larkspur is that guy walking with us … but who is Sir Burp-a-lot … the guy that does not like meatballs? Who is that guy?”

Wylnias looked left and right to his friends “I appreciate the effort … but this deception can get you all in trouble! It is really best I leave.” He said

Taramalar spoke up “Look two leg … you are not the only one with a troubled past … I will tell you my own tale.” Wylnias was still walking ... but he continued to listen.

“I served in the Centaur Army until recently. I had a disagreement with my senior commander … He order me to kill some humans in the port town of Black Harbor. We were to make it look like the gnoll’s had done it. Basically frame them. This would start a war between the humans and gnolls. Centaur and gnolls don’t get along very well … if you are not familiar with the two races. Anyhow I refused to use my unit in this fashion and in fact we defended the small farmsteads from any other units carrying out those orders. My commander was pretty pissed and ordered my court martial. I resigned my commission instead and here I’m. A traitor to my race …”

Merserr spoke up next “that is nothing … my wrong doing is way better … I was freelancing … my muscle could be hired by the highest bidder. I had been hired by a religious order for a simple task find two lost women in the forest and return them to the monastery. I did not ask any question except how much would I be paid. It was a good sum of money … so I did my best and tracked them down … when I found them … they told me the same old sob story you expect from runaways … the monks were evil and they were going to rape and kill us … etc. I did not pay any attention. It was all BS, I thought. I returned the girls to the monastery. Eventually, I found out the true nature of the place and the girls had been used in some evil experiments, tortured, and later killed. How does that compare to your story … Wylnias?” The lion man asked.

Adnil did not wait for an answer from Wylnias “Until recently … I was one of the better students at the 5 elements school of magic. I had been going to the school for 4 years and so joined it when I was pretty young. There was a powerful sorcerer there, Varlose … and as a young girl I was impressed by him. I developed a crush on him … I thought I was madly in love with him.” Adnil voice grew sad … “But he did not love me however … he used me, tricked me … He was an evil man. The school found out we had been sleeping together … I was kicked out of the school. The scandal … hurt my family as well … I was cut off by my parents, I had almost no money. I was told the Order of the Glaive needed a magic user … and the rest you know.”

“I’m so sorry Adnil …that must have awful.” Merserr said feeling bad for her. “How did the school find out you two were sleeping together?” He asked.

“Well … one day Varlose was missing. They went to his room to find him and found me instead. I was sleeping in his bed …naked. They asked me what had happened … and … I told them the truth. I was worried about Varlose as well. Anyhow … it was bad.”

The light was fading as the four walked through the rolling foothills. In the distance they could see the mountains looming. In the twilight, they could see the school set up on a hill. There was a stone ring wall and several building inside. In the center of the compound was the largest building ornately decorated with magical symbols. Some of them glowed softly in the low light. They could see the main gate.

“Well Wylnias, we are nearing our next task … finding some pussy... some lost pussy” Adnil said making a small joke. “Are you still with us … now you know we are all losers?”
 
Glenias friends show themselves true

The Elf turns around reaching up with both hands drew back his hood, the light in his ice blue eyes was returning. ''I would have to say as the first loser to become a member of the Glaive guild...I hereby take command of this band of losers.'' Drawing his sword holding it upright at arms length out to them, it was an offering of himself to make them his priority. ''What say you my true friends and guild members?''

With a resolve in his expression they had never seen from him, a slow grin began to curl upon his lips. It was a moment all of them would tell their grandchildren about years from now as gray grandparents. Each of Wylnias comrades would draw their blades, holding them perpendicular to his own upraised blade. As one they spoke in unison with one voice ''We accept as members of the Order of the Glaive!''

Adnil lowers her long dagger, Taramalar his calvary sword, Merserr his broadsword, Wylnias his rune sword. Sheathing their weapons with a smile they surrounded Wylnias grabbing him in a group hug, all of them quietly laughing as to not be overheard at the magical academy. ''Uh this never happened OK?'' Everyone of his loyal friends step back except for Adnil, her eyes full of mischief as she spoke. ''What you mean to say you didn't enjoy our sexy heroic bodies pressing together like a dressed pre orgy?''

As the males heard this they pointed toward the magic academy ''There's the path lets be off we have a task to complete!'' With that said they set off at a quick trot leaving Adnil to catch up, running all out her short legs gradually brought her to them. ''Wylnias it is to be considered quite rude to not answer a question!''
 
Last edited:
The gate guard ushered them through into the walled off little town. Everything was well maintained. The buildings inside the walls were built with the finest of materials. There were no signs of rust or wear on any of the structures. All the windows were pristine and massive. It was clear that great care was taken when this town was erected. Adnil knew her way around the school and walked towards the large middle building. The group drew prolonged stares from some of the townspeople who passed.

They saw all manner of creatures as well, elves, halflings, fairies … even a water nymph just to name a few. Adnil seemed focus not to talk to anyone and her face was locked on the school they were heading towards, a small smile on her face.

They reached the entrance doors of the school. They were tall and grand in appearance. The wood was not familiar to Taramalar or Merserr, but they could sense something unnatural about it. They grabbed the brass door ring, and pulled, the massive door swung open easily. Wylnias and Adnil entered the other two followed behind. The door closed by itself behind them.

Adnil lead the way through the magnificent entrance hall, the ceiling reached to the sky, and the walls and staircases formed and elaborate maze of hallways and path leading every which way. They appeared to be made out some marble type material. Adnil and the group walked up to a desk that sat in the middle of the hall. There, hunched over a piece of paper scribbling away sat a sorceress, pulling duty as a night receptionist.

“Good evening, I am Lady Adnil Hollythryan and this Wylnias, Taramalar and Merserr. We have come from the Order of the Glaive guild at the request of Lord Percival Albus.”

The sorceress sat down her quill. Looking at the foursome, she nodded and smiled at Adnil, and her face faltered a bit when her eyes came to Wylnias. She was an elf and she liked what she saw in Wylnias! Rugged, handsome, confident. Her glance lingered for just a few seconds … then she nodded at Taramalar and Merserr.

“Welcome to the Five Element School of Enchantment. Just give me a moment to check the log book.”

She beamed a smile at everyone, and then brought a large, very old looking book from the below the desk. She flipped through the pages, it looked to be a ledger of sorts. Arriving at what was the page she was looking for, she then drew a line with her finger down the page.

“Ah yes, here it is. Request for assistance that went out to the guild in Cartha. Well you are very welcomed and well received travelers. I’m afraid that Headmaster Albus is unavailable tonight, but I’m sure he will be happy to receive you in the morning. If you would like I can show you to some guest rooms.

Adnil told the beautiful elf. “Please take us to our rooms.”

The sorceress stood up, held her hand in the air, with a series of finger movements she conjured up some blue flames, that served as their light as she lead the group down a hallway towards the guest rooms. l.

“We have guest rooms setup for visiting persons of importance. Mostly various professors who come to give guest lectures, and other dignitaries. I hope they are to your liking.”

She stopped outside of a door. “Here is your room Taramalar … sized for a centaur”

“Thanks” He said and opened the door and entered.

Then she led them a few doors away. “This is your room Wylnias” She said. He nodded and entered the room.

Then the young sorceress lead Merserr and Adnil to the last door. “This room is for you two” She stated.

“Ahhh, don’t I get my own room?” Adnil asked.

“Sorry we are full up tonight … you two need to share this room” She explained.

Mersurr smiled “I’ll be a perfect gentleman!”

“Oh ok …” Adnil said reluctantly as the two entered the room.

The young sorceress head back to Wylnias’ room. And knocked on the door. Wylnias opened it. Her hungry sexual gaze on him “I forgot my manners, I am Lady Liza Bettenbrough, it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.” Liza bowed slightly.

As she stood back up … her clothing faded and she stood almost naked in front of him.

http://galleries.adult-empire.com/73/7350//574v/2.jpg

“Is there anything I can assist you with?” Liza asked “and I do mean, ‘anything’!”
 
A nude Elf offers anything

Wylnias was tired and wanted to be alone after a long day, his stomach wasn't settled yet from the meatballs. Hearing the knock on the door as he hung up his cloak, removes his bow, quiver, sword belt and sword harness from his back. ''One moment please!'' Opening the door only to find the Elf female sorceress, ''I forgot my manners...I am the Lady Liza Bettenbrough...it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.'' Wylnias just listened without a word only an inclination of his head.

''A pleasure Lady Bettenbrough.'' No sooner had she stood upright her clothes fade away, revealing her shapely nude body the him. ''Is there anything I can assist you with?'' Liza asked ''and I do mean,...''anything''! Wylnias eyes were kind but quite impassive, as he would only look into her eyes and not gaze lewdly upon her body. ''Aye...you could do me a small favor...my stomach is upset would you perchance have any Gooseberry tonic?''

Lady Bettenbrough looked quite astonished and quite miffed as well, it was very obvious Wylnias wasn't interested. This Elf must be a homosexual not to want my body, she had assumed wrongly but it didn't matter she felt scorned. Huffing with burning angry eyes her clothes rapidly cover her nudity, she stormed off down the hall with her back straight as an arrow. ''Get the whore Adnil to fetch your tonic...Elf boy!"

''Ask my Centaur friend...he'd be more receptive!'' Wynias would just simply shug it off as unimportant, as he steps back into the nice guest room appointed to him. He chuckles to himself as he closes and locks the door, with another loud trollish belch he pulls off his dun colored boots. Tugging his shirt off over his head, casts it to the foot of the bed. Stretching out getting comfortable on the very soft bed, relaxing his mind drifts back to Adnil's warm embrace. Realizing he'd rather have her do anything for him, and he meant anything. Alas he's destined to be forever without love, he might as well just accept that fact as not.
 
Last edited:
Adnil and Merserr

Adnil placed her traveling bag down and freshened up after the trip. Merserr was doing the same. The silence was bothering her … so she said something to him “Merserr, the finding of the girls and returning them to the evil monastery ... that was not your fault … how could you know who was telling the truth.” She said

Merserr looked at Adnil, his face very sad “I should have asked more questions … I had a feeling the girls were telling the truth … I just needed the money and did not want to believe them. I committed an appalling atrocity. I debased myself!” He said

“Please forgive me, Adnil, for speaking so coarsely in your presence. I’m eager to put those days behind me. I joined the guild to do that … I’m trying to find new meaning in my life again.” He said from his heart.

Adnil studied the lionman before her. She felt sorry for him and the troubles he had been through. She, herself, had never faced a situation like that before. She looked deep into Merserr’s eyes and saw his pain and hurt. He was suffering. He was not an evil person. He was basically a good creature.

Adnil smiled her best smile at him.

“Merserr … you made a bad choice and learned from it …Your salvation is through actions of goodness. Reduce sufficing when you see it. Make as many people happy as possible.” Her eyes glued to his … trying to make sure he understood what she was saying, trying to ensure he had reached this life changing belief. “I have decided that is my path to follow …” She said.

Adnil gave the lionman a hug … pressing her chest against his. The hug was comforting not sexual … They separated “Thanks for opening up to me … I feel closer to you.” She said. “Well shall we go to bed?” She asked him.

Merserr smiled “I thought you’d never ask …!!” He joked trying to recatch his better happier mood.

Adnil sat on the bed and pulled off her boots “Perfect gentleman, Remember!” She said. She slipped under the covers.

He took his boots off got under the other side. He did not blow out the candle yet, however. He thought about what Adnil had said … it made sense … save people, reduce sufficing, and make people happy. That would heal his old wounds. He turned to Adnil.

“Adnil” He asked her

She turned over to look at him. Her vest hugged to the contours of her impressive breasts. Her position produced five-inches of cleavage with her full-bosomed loveliness. Merserr loved big breasts … his lust turned on … his male lion part, knew when a female was fertile and willing to have pleasure … he glanced at the two mounds of succulent flesh that were proving so enchanting to him.

“I want to make you happy” He whispered to Adnil “through carnal pleasure”

Adnil looked into the rugged but handsome lionman’s face. She had always liked him, but he had scared her a bit too. But he had opened up to her … he was venerable and that made him more sexy … Adnil leaned in and kissed him “I think that will make me happy” She whispered back to him.

In Merserr’s memory of all the women he had had … none were as shapely as the mage. She had the hourglass curves, and was so slim compared to her huge bust. Her gorgeous tits were just what he needed to brighten his self-loathing … salvation through carnal pleasure … reducing her suffering by giving her pleasure … could he live his life in this way? Correct some of the wrongs he had caused?

Mereserr let his eyes wander over the flawless, buxom, skin of the human woman, stunned by the juxtaposition of such wide and heavy breasts hanging boldly above such a perfectly tapered waist. He kissed her more and pulled the cover away from her.

He undid her buttons and removed her clothing … soon she was naked … and so was he. He looked at her smooth belly and charming navel. His lion paw hand tracing a line down her body. From her lips, down her neck. Between her breasts, trailing over her broadening hips and the recession between her thighs. His finger found her wet slit and swollen labia waited desperately for his eventual penetration. Adnil’s entire body quivered as his fingers delicately brushed her receptive vulva. Both lionman and human mage breathed heavily with erotic anticipation.

The desire to fuck began deep within the balls of Merserr’s low-hanging scrotum. His lion’s tail quivered as his blood-engorged manhood, now stood erect and throbbing with need. He smiled and licked his lips like a cat about to feast. Putting a hand on either side of Adnil’s great mounds, he pushed them back and forth, then released them, watching the soft but firm, fleshy melons continue to sway from side to side on their own, and their dark nipples like alert eyes gazing longingly at their horny admirer. Her whole body responded to his touch as he lifted her plump tits and released them, seeing how they jauntily sprang up and down. Their burdened rebounds made the heavy globes tremble and jiggle, a sight that made Merserr’s already enormous cock stiffen and point directly at Adnil’s succulent body.

“What shall we do first?” Adnil asked looking down at the lionman’s big cock.
 
As Adnil asked ''What shall we do first?'' she was looking down at the Leonid's large cock. His hungry eyes took in her bountiful beauty, climbing onto the bed with the powerful grace of a predator stalking it's prey. lowering his hips between the Mage's juicy thighs, propping on elbows to keep most of his bulk from crushing her. Running his large pawlike hand up gliding over warm silky skin, a taste of Adnil's full lips is what he wanted also. As his left middle finger began to caress the damp nether lips, easing her folds open the digit sank inside finding her pleasure spot. His right hand closing over the right breast a thumb circles the hardening nipple, watching Adnil gasp Merserr caught her bottom lip with a deep growl.

Running his rough feline tongue over her bottom lip, she tasted of wild honey with just a touch of magic. She moans against his lips and tasting tongue, her delicate right hand slid up his furry muscular chest. Her nails run through the surprising softness, continuing up the side of his thick neck to tangle fingers in the mane. Adnil lifts her shapely hips up as her spot of pleasure was reached, slipping her delicate left hand between their bodies. Reaching his thickly engorged throbbing cock she rubs the head with her fingertips, Merserr let's out what could only be called a purr from it. His tail would curl at it's very tip from her very touch, wrapping her fingers around his cock her fingers can't encircle the shaft as she began stroking it.


The big Leonid finger circles Adnil's pleasure zone as she pushed her pussy into his hand, he groans as she grips his turgid cock's pulsing shaft. Unable to resist Merserr's hips slowly thrust in time with her stroking. A flow of precum from the viral male as lust burned in his loins, dripping down his great length onto Adnil's hand it aided her stroking. Pleasuring one another this way each of their lusty exclamations intermingling, their kiss grew fevered as tongues entwining tangling together in a very wet erotic dance. As sexual satisfaction began they had gazed into one anothers eyes, as of now their eyes were closed in carnal bliss.
 
Last edited:
Adnil had never been with a lionman before … and his great mane and lion face was beautiful to look at. He was the king of the beasts … and a king in bed as well. He had used the right amount of foreplay to make her pussy pulsate in excited quivers. Now she needed to be royally fucked.

Adnil stopped stroking his mighty cock and moved around straddling his body.

“I need something from you” she said gasping for breath … As she reached back and guided his cock into her pussy. The first entry was slow and smooth, her tight twat gradually opening up to accommodate the large penis. Both moaned loudly, in unison during the first insertion, their genitals tingling and spasming from the soft, silky sensation. For all the sexual partners they’d had before, every experience was unique and incomparable. Merserr couldn’t speak for Adnil, but he had never had a woman as beautiful or sexually gifted as the mage. He knew she wouldn’t be his last fuck, not by a longshot, but he had difficulty imagining anyone better.

His size was so large … Adnil loved it! She pushed back against him … then she started to do it harder … then she started to pound back against him. She ground her pussy against his cock … saying to him “Fuck my pussy!!” As he started to fuck faster and harder … Adnil spread her legs wider for him, as he thrust deep into her. Her pouting pussy lips dripped with juice as the lion thrust his huge cock in long strokes. Soon her hot juices were flowing down onto his cock … dripping from his big balls.

Her big heavy melons were swaying, as her moans grew louder. Merserr knew her pussy was about to explode in orgasm …as he gripped her abundant breast-flesh squeezing her sensitive nipples …Adnil squealed in pleasure. His attention to her swollen nipples and voluptuous breasts soon pushed her over the edge. Merserr could not believe how pleasurable her cunt clamped down on his cock … the tightness and pleasure of her love hole was amazing. Her pussy was throbbing and trembling wildly. “OHHH SHIT I’m going to CUMMM” Adnil warned him. Her pussy tensed up … held for a second …and then exploded in a powerful orgasm. Quivering and contracting all over his huge throbbing cock. “FUCKKKKKKKKKK” she squealed …as she came long and hard. She did not move against his immense cock …but was just grinding on it …as her pussy orgasmed and tried to milk the giant cock. The feeling was incredible for Merserr, who roared like a lion and blasted his seed in her. Great squirts, over and over, as she moaned and whimpered above him. Like many other non-human races, Merserr had at least three or four ejaculations before his member went flaccid, but this first one had been womderful.
 
Lady Liza Bettenbrough

The young sorceress was pretty pissed off by the handsome elf’s attitude. As she walked away from his room but then she started to think. What had Wylnias said? ''Ask my Centaur friend...he'd be more receptive!''

A centaur! Liza thought, she had never been with one before. But secretly she had wanted to try one out. Was this her chance. He was a big fellow … even for a centaur. But he seemed nice. She decided to walk by Taramalar’s room … and see where things went, if nothing else she could ask and when he accepted she could turn him down. That would make her feel better. She knocked on the centaur’s door. Taramalar opened it. Her hungry sexual gaze on him “I forgot my manners, I am Liza, it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.” Liza bowed slightly.

As she stood back up … her clothing faded and she stood almost naked in front of him.

http://galleries.adult-empire.com/73/7350//574v/2.jpg

“Is there anything I can assist you with?” Liza asked “and I do mean, ‘anything’!”

Taramalar eye brows raised and he grabbed Liza, pulled her into his room. Closing the door. “You’ll catch a cold standing in that hallway … naked like that” Taramalar said as his hands ran up to her breasts. He rubbed her excited nipples “See your nipples are hard already” He observed. Liza moaned as he played with her breasts.

“I have never been with a centaur before …” She told him “I know you want inside this.” She said as one of her hands spread her pussy lips exposing her wet little fuck-hole. She rotated her fingers over her pussy and clit for a moment, biting her lip in pleasure, then she withdraws it with a slick little sound and her hand went into her mouth where she relished sucking it clean. Taramalar watched as his monstrous equestrian cock was throbbing, his whole world was now centered on his hard cock, and the tightness of his balls.

“I’m not sure you will fit” Liza said as her nude form moved gracefully, she touched Taramalar face and she kissed him, her tongue wiggled inside his mouth. As the kiss was broken, she moved to his side. “But there are other things I can do for you!” Liza pointed out as she pulled him towards the large bed in this room. Taramalar laid down on his horse side. As Liza examined his massive cock

“WOW … All that’s for me!!” Liza said with a grin.

The female elf brushed the underside of the centaur’s cock with warm fingertips, sending a jolt through Taramalar’s whole nervous system, and then she bent down and with her tongue-tip deftly licks away the pre-cum from the head of his prick.

“Maybe I should leave you like this … all hard and excited … and not let you cum!” She whispered teasingly to him, as she ran one soft palm over his horse belly and commenced to manipulate his spontaneously twitching cock with the other hand. “What do you think of that idea?” she asked, in her most girlish voice, gently twanging his hard shaft so that it sprang back against his belly with a firm slap. “Are you going to show me how a big stallion centaur treats a naughty elf?”

Taramalar’s hips started to gently buck, under her artistic touch. As his thoughts were focused on primal urges, to fuck, to fuck hard. To fuck the SHIT out of this naughty elf. He wanted to grab this young teasing elf and rip into her, ram his cock into her tight body and bang the living shit out of her. Some final thread of conscience was holding him back. The female elf held his prone member and placed her wet, sucking mouth, on the end licking and sucking on it. Taramalar surrendered to the thrilling sensation of his cock-head being swathed in the caressing tongue of the over-friendly Mage. His hips undulated to the rhythm of Liza's gentle slurping. He looked at her and saw her staring wickedly at him, as drool ran down his shaft. She backed her mouth off his cock, replaced it with both her hands, wrapped around it, stroking his cock, then her mouth returned and sucked on the cock head. It was a delicious image. Her sexy body squirmed and wiggles as she pleasured him

Taramalar thought to himself … “I'm going to give the sexy little bitch what she obviously wants” For a few minutes, he let her fabulous cock-sucking ministrations continue, then Taramalar had had enough and grabbed her face and pulled her head up, away from his dick, eliciting a startled gasp. He put her on the edge of the bed. He kissed her hard, locking her lips to his, thrusting his tongue into her welcoming mouth. She kissed furiously in return, clutching his human back.

“It’s not nice to tease a centaur” he whispered to her … and in an instant … before she could get ready … rammed his cock into her wet opening. His angry, swollen cock, got into her tight hole … but only the head.

Liza was scared now “NOOO YOUR TOO BIGGG” she gasped. As Taramalar thrust part of his cock inside her. It was just the right amount … as she expelled a great gasp of air from her lungs and her pussy filled up. “OH FUCKKKKKKKK” is all she could get out …. As the centaur started to fucked her with deep thrusts, each impact jarring her slender sexy form, her tits jiggling. He was banging up against the back of her pussy … but he did not do it too hard. It was a steady, pumping rhythm, propping himself up so he can see her flushed face and lovely jolting tits.

'Yes, oh fuck yes...' she moaned, and she took holds of his fore legs, as he continued to stuff her tight, sucking tunnel. Gradually he built up the speed of his pistoning cock, till it was properly hammering her cunt. The head of his prick was spearing deep inside her. She let out a sharp gasp with each penetrating thrust and her nails dug into the flesh of his legs. There was a flicker of her teasing smile. As she said “Keep it coming, you big fucking stud.” Taramalar took this as a point of pride; he wanted her to feel this fucking. He wanted her body to register every slamming thrust. When she got up tomorrow morning, he wanted her cunt to know it's been fucked.

Liza moaned … a prolonged low groan, punctuated by each intrusion of that huge cock banging her body. All her playfulness has been displaced by pure desire. She was close to her own orgasm. “Oh yes, oh fuck - give it to me, keep it coming you horny bastard - screw me hard you dirty fucker - Oh shit, yes!!!” she gasped as her pussy finally exploded in orgasm all over the centaur’s massive cock.

Taramalar was not far behind; his whole body was gearing up to propel his cum into Liza’s pussy. His balls start to clench involuntarily, unleashing a huge, pent-up surge of cum up his shaft. It bursts out of the end of his cock in huge gushes, spurt after glorious spurt deep inside the elf's crammed womb, as Taramalar vented a howl of victory. 'Ohhhhhhh FUCK YESSSSSSSS...” He emptied his balls into the lovely elf mage, pumping in a good half dozen blasts, as he finally removed his heavy cock out of her pussy.
 
Last edited:
Stocking mended, Amorous racket, Nightmare

Wylnias puts his hands behind his head and crosses his long legs at the ankles, looking down at his two stocking feet, he finds his right big toes poking through a hole. With a frown marring his usually handsome face, he swung his long legs over the side of the bed and stands. Strolling over to fetch his travel bad off of the peg, taking the dun colored bag down walks back to the bed. Sitting down on the edge of it he lifts his foot, removing the offending stocking from his foot to mind it.

Scooting back to the middle of the goose down bed, crossing his legs as Buddhist monks do. He opens his bag withdrew his small sewing kit, unwrapping the russet brown cloth chose a needle and thread. Taking the white thread he wets the end in his mouth, treading the eye of the needle in one attempt. Bunching up the stocking upon his hand quickly, Wylnias sews up the hole with ease quietly humming. Biting the thread in two he examines his work, a satisfied grunt he puts the stocking back on his foot.

Right about then his sensitive elven ears twitch, rolling his eyes Wylnias recognizes the sounds of sex. Wryly he states to himself ''Oh by the Fawns antlers!'' uncrossing his legs flops over onto his stomach. With a grumble in elvish tongue grabs the fluffy pillow, jamming it over his head and ears so he couldn't hear. It helped elevate some of the annoying amorous racket, but not enough for the Elf's good comfort.

It wasn't that Wylnias didn't want to join in sex, he wanted it to be for love not just the gratification of it. The annoyance turned to a painful loneliness, silent tears began to trickle down his reddening cheeks. Tonight like so many nights he cried himself to a fitful sleep, the nightmare of his sisters death began. It was always the same dire and exceedingly terrifying, unable to wake from the night terrors until dawn.

Merserr and Adnil

Merserr grins like a Cheshire cat as Adnil pushed him onto his back ''As the Lady wants the Lady gets!'' This came out as a deep lusty growl, as she sat astride him and with her hand guiding his large cock. The big Leonid moans along with her, as she lowers her juicy pussy to envelope a big shaft. It was a slow penetration but well worth the effort, the tight velvet wetness of her womanly cleft fit like a glove. Running his large hands over her hips, taut belly to knead her voluptuous breasts, to tweak her hard plump nipples. Rode harder, faster, and deeper the massive cock bumps against Adnil's cervix, as her legs widened she sank lower to gain ever further penetration.

Adnil ground her dripping cunt on Merserrs pumping cock, it elicits a deep growl from the King of beast. ''Fuck my pussy!'' That's all the encouragement he actually needed, with one last tug of her aroused nipples her hips are grabbed. The pounding of Adnil's juice trickling swollen pussy, driving his powerful hips up on the down stroke. The way Adnil wanted all Merserr had and was getting just that, he knew it wouldn't take long till his surging cock erupts. Right after thinking this his large ball pulled up, large cock swelling and throbbing harder. Adnil squeals loudly as Merserr rumbles a loud roared orgasm, cumming hard together their intermingled love juice drips wetting his balls.

Pulling the hot buxom Mage down to his broad chest, her over abundance of breast flesh press again him. Licking Adnil's throat languidly with deep hungry kisses and nipping, rolling them over Merser's he was on top this time. Grabbing Adnil's legs behind the knees with his pawlike hands, pushing up very shapely leg over her head. Hungrily lusting cat eyes gaze down at his cock stuffed into a stretched cunt, Merserr was hard instantly once more still ready to fuck. Getting his hands under Adnil's big round ass, lifting her hips from the bed he pulls his cum slick cock almost out.

This new angle would feel was going to really feel good, with Adnil folded almost in half her huge lovely breasts hung high on her body. Looking down into Adnil's wanton eyes she licks her lips as she teases her nipples. Merserr growls at this glorious example of curvaceous bountiful womanhood, suddenly he slams every long thick inch of his huge cock balls deep. Grinding the big mushroom head into her cervix, watching Adnil's eyes go wide as her womb was breached. Now the dominant side of the powerful cat was revealed ''You're going to cum so many times Adnil...you'll be beggin for me to stop.''

With that said holding the beautiful Mage's legs, he begins to pull almost out again only to ram his cock back into her. Grunting with each powerful thrust of his hot throbbing length, Adnil's twat receives a very rough fucking. Without letting up her pussy squelches wettly as she's pounded, her voice was jarred by the repetitious thrusts. As she moans shakily her head bumps the headboard, the bed would shudder as it was banged against the wall. At this angle and hard pace Adnil's clit and pleasure spot was stimulated continually, the big veins along Merserr's turgid shaft stood out rubbing against her trembling inner walls. He took exactly what he wanted from her as he wanted it, the sound Adnil's ass cheeks hitting his his muscular thighs. His deep lustful groans along with her loud moans filling the room.
 
Last edited:
The sex between Adnil and Merserr had turned urgent, rough, and animalistic. Both had gotten so worked up that their instincts took over. They exchanged rough, passionate kisses. Adnil desire quickly turned to enthusiasm quickly turned to uncontrolled wanton LUST. As Merserr slammed his cock into her sopping wet pussy.

She had already cum a few times … moaning in pleasure as Merserr rammed into her. Her long sexy legs spread apart … as his mighty cock went into her tight pussy. “OH FUCK” she gasped … as he fucked her harder. She moaned louder …as she thrust back against him …grinding her pussy and her throbbing clit against him.

Soon she moaned a warning to him “Ohh, I’m going to CUM in any second” as her body tensed up getting ready to explode. Her long legs flexed, and then tightened like steel beams as a high-pitched wail signaled her orgasmic explosion. The brutal fucking sent her into another orgasm. Her body shook with the force of it, and the clamping motion of her pussy walls stimulated the lionman to cum inside her. His cock was drenched in pussy juices … this triggered Merserr’s cock to join in … as another load was pumped into her. After about a minute both of them had completed their orgasms

Merserr lay on his side facing Adnil as she look at him. She smiled “You are handsome” she said touching his face and combing back his lion’s mane. His cock was out of her … and was still hard. She looked down at his crotch and adds “You have some BIG equipment down there”

He smiled “Thanks” and then grabbed one of her big jugs. “Not so bad yourself!”

Adnil giggled “Thanks” and she gave him a big hug. She started to kiss his chest, working her way down to his crotch. Soon his big bulging cock was in her hands and her tongue moving over the head. Flicking it ..teasing it. Adnil looked so hot as her big breasts jiggled as she sucked him. Even better was her sexy ass wiggling as she pleasured him. She might have been a powerful mage … but she had the mind of a cock crazy whore. She continued to suck and lick as her right hand began to massage his balls. Her left hand stroked up and down on his shaft as her mouth suck on the cock head. She pumped the shaft into her sucking and hungry mouth!!

Merserr moaned as she took more of his massive dick into her mouth. Her mouth was wet and warm and he moved in and out easily. Her tongue wrapping around the head licking and tasting the pre-cum that was coming out. He enjoyed it so much, she could feel his dick grow incredibly hard as she sucked harder on it … moaning herself …as she took pleasure in pleasing him. She soon had his cock throbbing wildly. She kept sucking on it … and was rewarded by his final cum of the night … a big gusher. She licked him clean and they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning

The next morning Adnil woke up and there was a pussy in her bed! (LOL, I just could not resist!) A big pussy cat named Merserr. He was sleeping next to her, his arms hugging her. “Time to get up … Merserr” Adnil said nudging him. “Ok” he said as she got out of the bed first. He watched her transfixed by Adnil beautiful naked body, her huge swaying breasts.

“Ah Merserr … we’ll need to keep this little event secret from the others … ok” Adnil suggested. He nodded. She finished dressing.

“I’ll see you downstairs” She said and walked out of the room. She headed for the small breakfast area. As she entered the breakfast room she saw Taramalar, who surprisingly, was with Liza, the mage from the reception desk.

Adnil said good morning to both of them, before she could sit down Liza stood up. “Thanks for the ride last night … Taramalar” She said and turned to Adnil "He's all yours" and walked away with a strange limp. Adnil’s mind immediately jumped to “Taramalar must have fucked the stuffing out of her!” Then she shook her head … Her mind really went to the gutter quickly these days! There were lots of non-naughty explanation for what she just saw.

She sat down "Sleep well?" She asked

Taramalar grinned "After I finished fucking the stuffing out of that naughty mage!"
 
The King of beasts awakens

Merserr stretched like the cat he was with a big fanged yawn, liking to watch a woman dress he did lazily with his tail curling at it's tip. Adnil blushes slightly but dressed in a sensual way, it made the big leonid grin and lick his chops. She left after dressing with a wink and a wiggling finger wave, rumbling a deep chuckle rolled out of the bed quite lazily.

Pulling on his tan flared leather breeches tying the laces, then his toeless boots where his claws could be used. Tugging his sleeveless tunic over his head, and shoulder harness on slowly buckling front his broadsword was sheathed on his back. Downstairs he went with his tail swaying, with his usual feline pride and grace.

Joining Tamalar seated with Adnil Merserr claps the Centaur on the back ''Where is our elf Wylnias? think that Elf giving him the bed me now eyes made his night?'' Tamalar grinned shaking his negatively with a chuckle pointing at himself. ''Elves like Wylnias are subtle they don't like brazen women...he probably just wanted to be alone and turned her down nicely.''

The nightmare ends

Wylnias awoke with a startled yell fighting the pillow, rolls over to sit bolt upright on the edge of the bed. In a cold sweat he trembles breathing heavily, with shaking hands he rubs the sleep from his eyes. Taking slow deep even breathes he calms himself, pulling his Glaive tunic on over his head quickly. He tugs his dun colored boots and gloves on, stands walking to where his weapons hung up.

Buckling the Runesword about his waist, willow leaf sword harness over his left shoulder. Quiver and bow over his right shoulder, finally donning on his Ranger hooded cloak on. Running fingers through his long platinum blonde hair, rapidly braids two strands at his temples tying his hair back with them.

Grabbing his dun colored leather travel bag, untying one end of the bags strap. Looping it about his slim waist ties it back, settling the bag on his backside pulling the cloak over it. Unlocking the door he opens it to step out, closing the door quietly he trots downstairs joining his friends. ''Good morn my friends.''

Taking a seat at the table it was obvious he hadn't slept well, his eyes looked haunted with dark circles. ''What do we have to break our fast? I'm quite famished for sustenance myself.'' Leaning his forearms upon the table with a smile, a smile that didn't reach his eyes as it usually would have.
 
Last edited:
Wylnias looked like he had a rough night. So Adnil stood up “I’ll get your breakfast” She offered as she hurried to the serving location. She focused on fruits and vegetables … but also got him some eggs, bacon, and toast. But the most important thing she gathered for him was a nice cup of hot Rogus. The magic elven drink for awaking your mind and making you feel more refreshed. She placed all this in front of Wylnias.

She noticed that Taramalar and Merserr had both had huge breakfast meals. Maybe it had something to do with all the sex they had last night. Maybe males liked to refuel afterwards. Anyhow, she caught Taramalar grabbing a strip of bacon off Wylnias’ plate.

“Hey that is his bacon” Adnil said.

“He’ll just start burping again … if he eats this!” Taramalar grinned at the female mage.

“UGH” Adnil said “Centaurs are impossible! Anyhow … here is what I know about Dean Percival Albus. He is one of the more senior Mages at the school. The dean of the school of transformations. He is very prim and proper.” Adnil explained.

“So mind your manners … you three brutes” She said looking at the three men at the table. Merserr … burped … followed by Taramalar … and finally Wlynias.

“Very funny!” Adnil replied as all three men laughed. Adnil pressed on “He is a good teacher; really smart, and I think he is a nice person. I never had a class with him … but I heard what other students said about him.”

While they ate Adnil got everyone to agree it would be best to present a very professional style in front of Percival. Based upon her reputation at this school, she just wanted to make sure they were here for business.

Their meeting with Percival was to take place in half an hour, they finished up their meals, and headed off to their own respected washrooms to clean up a bit before the meeting. Afterwards they met down in the entrance hall near the receptionists’ desk. A new mage sat at the desk and informed Adnil on how to get to Percival’s office from there.

Dean Percival Albus was sitting behind his large fine wood desk as the order of the glaive group came into the room. He stood up and moved around the desk for the formal greeting. He was a tall man and he was dressed in sharp pressed vest with gold trim, white puff sleeve shirt, and legging with expensive leather shoes. He had a well-kept beard and mustache adorning his face. Although he would deny it, his hairline has been receding for years exposing his forehead. He also has a bald spot on the top of his head … but he was combing his hair straight back in an attempt to cover up this fact.

The dean’s assistance/scribe, Miss Loramore, was dressed in a red and gold corset and long white skirt/dress. She was blonde with beautiful eyes.

She introduced the guild member in correct order, using all the proper etiquette. The more important person name was stated first with his title. “Dean Percival Albus, High Lord of the school of transformation, I would like to introduce you Lady Adril Hollythyran, Daughter of Baron Haveron Hollythyran, from the Order of the Glaive, Master Merserr lionman from the Order of the Glaive, Master Taramalar, retired Major in Centaur Army from the Order of the Glaive, and Master Wlynias Larkspur also from the Order of the Glaive

“I’m so pleased to meet each of you” He said in his formal voice, shaking their hands with a hospitable grasp. “I hope the trip from the guild was uneventful.”

Adnil smiled and answered in a warm welcoming voice “as uneventful as can be expected, Dean Albus.” She looked over to other and smiled a little knowing smile thinking about the Calzone Golem.

“Oh that is good to hear. But I’m sure you are anxious to hear about my missing cat.” He said.

“The cat is not a pet … it is my familiar … my companion … as some of you may know from your magic training … A familiar can be used to stored spell … powerful spells. Additionally, if a familiar is killed … his wizard companion also feels the effects. I have known wizard which have lost familiar and they have been bed ridden for weeks in recovery. So you understand the importance of what you seek for me.”

Adnil nodded and agreed with the wizard “Please tell us anything you know that will help us find this lost cat.”

“Well, I have good news actually … first let me state … my familiar is not lost … someone has taken it. Using some magic … I know the cat remains inside the school walls. Besides that …I have little else to provide you.”
 
Wylnia raising his hand to protests Adnil's mothering, she just gave him a look of hush Elf boy so he did. It was a plate piled high with food and Rogus?! ofcourse that's what he went for first, not caring about Centaur pilfered bacon. Vegetables for breaking ones fast? hash browns certainly the others not so much. Eating all of each food item one at a time, Making quick work of his breakfast Adnil kindly had fetched him.

After a well needed belch that without intent, was not timed after the others to just annoy Adnil. ''Many a thanks Adnil for fetching my breakfast. After she told the Centaur Leonid and Elf basically to just behave, Wylnias had to get one little tease in himself. ''Yes Mother we'll be good little boys.'' Finishing the Rogus he felt rejuvenated, alive and very energetic, she was learning what pleased him wondering what else she would do to please him.

Heading to the washrooms Wylnias thoroughly scrubs his face and hands, finding mint, soda and frayed sweet twigs brushes his teeth. A bottle of scented juniper water sat nearby, splashing some on himself about the face, neck and clothes. After freshening up it was time for the friends to join together again.

Meeting Dean Percival Albus seemed a big deal to Adnil, as he's introduced Wylnias he inclines his head respectfully. Shaking the Deans hand taking unnoticed measure of him, intelligent, capable, secretive, He didn't trust him completely and was wary. But Wylnias was wary of Mages and sorcery for very good reasons.

"What does your familiar look like Dean Percival?...furthermore has it possess abilities to do us harm?...if so what might they be?'' Wylias was one to find out everything he could before a mission, receiving an acceptable answer to his questions he was satisfied. "Does anyone have Catnip or a squeaky toy?'' He spoke with a straight face with his eyes full of mischief.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top