New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a Schmoe

I guess it is time for me to introduce myself as well, seeing I missed this thread somehow.

A 47 year old American/Canadian dominant male. Been kinky most of my sexual life, been active in the lifestyle most of my adult life, albeit unaware that I was during the earlier years. To explain, I have always gravitated to submissive women and vice versa. I have dabbled in various activities (bondage/S&M) then just for mutual fun, unbeknownst that others did so in a lifestyle community. Most of my life I have always been one to take charge/control in almost all areas that pertain to me, work, fun and everyday life. Became aware and active of the community after my divorce (early 90's). Co-founded a local group, became a member of the board but removed myself after 4 years because I grew sick and tired of the politics and power struggles which lead me to be less active in the public scene for awhile. Sometimes we just need a break.

A dabbler at making various tools and equipment. All of the equipment made for the group here were either made by me or I helped. All the tools I use I made but my 4' blacksnake whip, quirt and my first rattan rod. I work in wood and leather as well as other materials but metal, I have wanted to try some metal working for ideas I have for equipment such as a portable "spiderweb". I have ideas for equipment that can be utilized for every day use as well..."convertible pervertibles". Hopefully something can come from these ideas one day.

Lastly, I am a caning enthusiast that has done lectures/seminars on this wonderful and often misunderstood/feared tool. It only bites as badly as the wielder allows it to.

That's about it.
 
babiesmiles said:
..."convertible pervertibles" .... you should patent it :cool:

~laughs~

You just might on to something there!

I think I will look into it. It was just a term that popped up when a friend and I was talking about some of my ideas.
 
Hi,
I've been lurking around for a few weeks so I feel like I should introduce myself. I'm not normally this shy. :eek:

I am a 23 year old female submissive. I am almost completely new to BDSM, I've been reading the stories on literotica for several years now and it is something I am interested in experimenting with. In my last relationship we experimented withsome light bondage and spanking, but he wasn't really a dom, and I am very much a sub. I am very open minded (I still haven't decided which gender I prefer), and have a "will try anything once" motto.

Looking forward to learning more from the more experienced types around here. :rose:
 
Howdy

I figured it's only fair to introduce myself here, too... I myself don't like people that just look around and not say anything to anyone. Where's the fun in that?

Anyway, my name is Richard, I'm a 31 year old switch. I think I'm about 80% Dom, 20% sub, but that's just an uneducated guess :cool:

I have been experiencing the wonderful world of BDSM since 1997 with a lot of help through www.bondage.com. I used to chat there for about three years until the site became more and more filled up with horny geeks that only wanted someone to give them a quick release. The community also became a bit too large for me. I like small groups of people, I'm not a big fan of being almost anonymous in large groups.

I have had a lot of experience, but ofcourse, it's never enough if you're really into hooked :D
I stumbled upon this site and liked what I saw. Didn't get much further than the BDSM part of it but I think it'll suffice for me anyhow, I'm sure I'll contribute a post here and there...
 
Rather New...

Hi there. I've been a member of Literotica for a couple of years now, but never really ventured into the forums. Life responsiblities and all. *chuckle*

I'm a 38 year old (well almost), Bi, BBW Domme (very rarely do I switch). I'm a bit on the sadistic side I guess, into things like asphyxiation, blood/knifeplay, sensory depravation, 'roleplay', etc. I like the control. *smiles wickedly*

Um .. not exactly sure what to say otherwise, save the fact that my experience is not all that heavy. I have alot of online experience, lol. But Real Time, have only had one actual submissive.


If you want to know more, just ask. :)
 
Welcome to the boards.

Neco said:
Hi,
I've been lurking around for a few weeks so I feel like I should introduce myself. I'm not normally this shy. :eek:

I am a 23 year old female submissive. I am almost completely new to BDSM, I've been reading the stories on literotica for several years now and it is something I am interested in experimenting with. In my last relationship we experimented withsome light bondage and spanking, but he wasn't really a dom, and I am very much a sub. I am very open minded (I still haven't decided which gender I prefer), and have a "will try anything once" motto.

Looking forward to learning more from the more experienced types around here. :rose:


My question is are you a Cubs or White Sox fan?
 
Hi guys and gals.

Hi there

Just noticed this thread, but have been a long time lurker with a few questions thrown in as I've need to know stuff. I'm 24, male and bi-sexual. I'm still currently experimenting with sexuality and have only just let myself go towards the sub side. Found a first time master who is also learning the ropes so to speak. I am comfortable with my body and very open minded with a few exceptions, such as scat and watersports. I have tried lots of things some I've enjoyed and some I haven't. Still lots of things I wish to try and have a few fantasies I wish to explore. Some perfectly acceptable fetishes and some darker fetishes. Only time will tell.

Oh and I'm from London, UK. 6ft, slim build, weigh in at 9 stone and very athletic.
 
hello alllll...

RisiaSkye said:
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me. ;)

I'll start: Hi there. I'm RisiaSkye, bifem masochist & Switch, married to major lurker and rare poster MasterMe, also a Switch. We've been together for nearly 9 years, and have been slowly exploring BDSM for most of that time. This is my second long(ish) BDSM relationship, though I have dabbled with the "kinky sex" angle pretty much since the first time I progressed beyond kissing. This is a lifelong thing for me, I think. I am, however, all but totally ignorant about the world of BDSM that exists on the 'net. Essentially all of my experience of this kinda sexuality, insofar is it involves going beyond reading and thinking and into some kind of sexual contact with another, has taken place in the RL/skin-to-skin world.

I'm a college teacher, Ph.D. student, and writer, though at points past I have been a hotel maid, a waitress, bartender, English tutor, motel manager, telephone psychic and a phone sex operator. I collect Stephen King first editions and books on the occult and am fascinated by 19th century Bibles and 20th century French philosophers. I'm a sarcastic beyatch on occasion, but I'm generally pretty nice. (What? I AM!)

Welcome, new faces!

Hi, I just joined today. I am a 33 year old writer, but pay bills by way journalism. I am a switch [in the sexual arena] and interested in the community for personal and literary reasons and mostly cause i am just curious by nature; plus hanging out with those out of the so-called-norm is always a lot of fun. Inspirations [writer wise] right now: mary gaitskill and always henry miller, nin and the mainstays. I love to exercise, run, ride my bike and hang out on the beach here in florida. For other pleasures, I love music and movies [buckley and godard my favorites] and like cheesy tv just as much [go kathy griffith!] and hanging out with family and friends. I hope to meet some of you folks around here ... c ya ... Mike

Now, who's next?
~:rose:~
Hi, I just joined today. I am a 33 year old writer, but pay bills by way journalism. I am a switch [in the sexual arena] and interested in the community for personal and literary reasons and mostly cause i am just curious by nature; plus hanging out with those out of the so-called-norm is always a lot of fun. Inspirations [writer wise] right now: mary gaitskill and always henry miller, nin and the mainstays. I love to exercise, run, ride my bike and hang out on the beach here in florida. For other pleasures, I love music and movies [buckley and godard my favorites] and like cheesy tv just as much [go kathy griffith!] and hanging out with family and friends. I hope to meet some of you folks around here ... c ya ... Mike


Now, who's next?
 
I just found this wonderful little nook in the internet tonight and I am so glad. I am a 30 yr old Daddy's Girl whose been exploring bdsm in fantasy at least since I was nine or so(before I really knew what my little brain was conjuring op!) My Daddy is far away for work these days, and has expressed interest in me finding others who share our interests, as we don't know any others IRL. So I am so glad I will have a place to tell him about. I don't often have conversations with others in this area of interest so please forgive me if I misuse a term, or misspeak, I have sort of stumbled my way through my sexual interests all my life. I am so totally submissive to my Daddy, he can work me into doing ANYTHING for him without much more than looks. I adore hearing him call me his girl when he brushes my hair as I sit cross-legged on the floor, but also enjoy being called "much worse" when I am kneeling face down, letting him ravage me as he wishes.

Kind of a rambling introduction of sorts... hope it suffices.
 
Wow. Its nice to know I'm not alone

Don't really know where to begin. I've posted a story, so that would explain alot, as would my monikor.
Don't really know what all I'm in to, because to me the whole reason for being a sub is that its not about me. Its about whatever my domme decides she wants me to do.
I am into male forced chastity. Have experimented with it with my wife, but not long term yet. Cannot possibly explain the prolonged sexual high that I get from being made to give others pleasure while my sex is locked up and straining for release.
As for personal details, I'm somewhat nervous about giving those out. I'm a sub male in my forties. Not bi, but if it is what is demanded by my top, then anything goes. Can't go into my profession, but suffice it to say that my open life is completely opposite of my bdsm life. (Go ahead psycho-analyze me--you are probably right, thats the reason I'm into this!)
 
i am relatively new to the community. i have an online Master who has collared and named me. We are exclusive to each other and have had many conversations over the phone. He is unlike any other Man i have ever met, he is so powerful yet loving and hott. i have much to learn but this is the Man to teach me. *smile* :heart:
 
new and willing to learn,

im new to literotica, and to a sub/dom relationship that i am in, it has only emerged recently, and i am trying to feel my way around. lol. i feel i need to learn more, and receive instruction to become a worthy master. i feel a great t responsibility to my sub, and as such i feel i need to be far more knowledgeable and , have more insight, understanding of the whole life style. we have moved into some s/m but doing this slowly, not pushing the soft edges to quickly. so if there are Any doms out there, i would appreciate it if you would share your knowledge and expertise.
 
Hey hey

name's chris and I'm 18, live in California and am a Dom all the way.

Am at 6'2 and have long darkish brown hair and play bass guitar and lead vocals in a metal band. Play basketball and weight lift as well as the accoustic guitar and play World of Warcraft.

I'm new and don't know anyone, kinda sucks but its my first day so we shall see how things turn out. I have alot of stories and techniques that I am cool with talking about, but those are for the people that ask ;)
 
ok so this is my first post although i have been lurking in the boards for a few weeks i think its time to introduce myself. I'm 20 years old and recently married. I just beginning to really be interested in the BDSM lifestyle and have yet to discuss it with my husband which is my biggest problem right now. I am totally submissive and always have been i just didn't know the extent until recently. I guess thats enough for now but i wanted to say i really hope i can learn from some of the more experienced members and learn more about who i am through that.
 
I wonder if Risia knew this thread would last this long when she started it. Welcome to everybody.
 
new here

Hello to all, I am a Mr., a Dom, am expreiancing the dreaded the in-betweens. Hmmm' great board and stories, I look forward to meeting all of you! Yes, I like it here and I hope that you will enjoy me as well. ; { >
 
New Face to the Board

my name is sebrina, i am collared and married (happily) to my Dom, Lex. We have been together for a year and a half now.

I enjoy conversation on boards about many topics and love to read about others's ideas and kinks.

We scene almost every night, am it usually revolves around control and pain. We have a very vanilla life that mingles nicely with our BDSM part. We practice our BDSM when my son is in bed and when we are alone only. He is never exposed to it.

It is a very awsome experience to live with and be married to your Dom. Sometimes we become lax in our D/s and then one or the other of us will bring it back into focus.

I look forward to reading much on the boards and hope to be a contributor.
I have about 7 years experience as a submissive so i'm not a newbie.

sebrina {L} the collared and married submissive to Master Lex
 
Hey there! I got turned onto this board (lit) by a friend (although I think she is afraid of the BDSM boards ;) ). Now about me….

I am a master’s student in public health and currently working as a computer help person at my university to help make ends meet. I am interested in all areas of BDSM academically and areas of D/s personally.

Personally I have experimented with the vanilla versions of bondage and D/s but nothing taken to the extent my fantasies take me too. I didn’t really know/understand what BDSM was until a guest lecture in an undergrad abnormal psych class. This individual owned a local BDSM club and not only brought in toys but told us a few stories of scenes that she will always remember. One of those stories made something click inside me; all of the sudden I knew what is was I was seeking in my timid explorations.

Academically I am interested in BDSM communities and their culture through the eye of a public health professional. I found out some very interesting facts about the community and sexual relationship in general in past research. Here are a few highlights from various studies (please keep in mind that these results are not the TRUTH, they are just one or two studies with interesting findings and like all research, should be replicated!):
+Males participating in sadomasochistic activities are more likely to have a higher income and higher educational level than the average person.
+There does not appear to be a significant impairment of social and psychological functioning of sadomasochistic males.
+Women’s fantasies do not include significantly more portrayals of submission than men’s.
+Women seem to have a more nuanced or differentiated sexuality, in which desire and pleasure need not co-occur. Desire and sexual pleasure are more closely linked in men.
+In their fantasies, men mention sexual desire and the sexual pleasure of their partners as well as themselves; however, women tended to mention only their desire and not the desire and pleasure of their partners.
+Fantasies of submission….do not appear to contribute to a victim mentality in women.
So questions that I have been asking myself as I dig through the meager academic and anecdotal research include:
+Are individuals involved in the BDSM community better communicators in all relationships? (Referring to the process by which scenes are negotiated by both partners before commencement.) Are there keys to this communication that make it healthier? If so, is there a way to teach this communication strategy to the general public?
I have probably taken up more space than I should have but feel free to PM me with comments…
 
Hmmm..

I'm pretty much brand new here. An extremely good friend of mine who lurks here (and who happens to be the one that really brought me into my own as a Dom) recommended these forums, so here I am!

I'm a 21 year old bi-male from the north Texas area, a Dom with an itch to explore the subby side of things that probably won't get scratched for some time, and a soldier, as it happens. Not sure how many of those we have here, but I've been in for about a year and I'm on my way to Germany in about a week. Whether I'll be able to access these forums there remains to be seen, natch.

I'm working towards nabbing an IT job involving either networking or system administration, which is why I'm wearing dog tags at the moment - college money. Currently my level of education in this area is pretty basic, if you look at what's on paper - just a few courses in community college and an unfinished degree at ITT Technical. Lack of funding, you see. But I've been working with computers ever since I was old enough to take the folks' extra machines apart, I'm just fascinated with the damned things.

As far as BDSM goes, I've been exploring it aggressively online ever since I first learned about it when I was.. hrm.. about 17. Right around the time I met my current girlfriend. I introduced her to it a few months into our relationship and ever since she's been ravenous for it, begging me to tie her up, and so forth.. she's submissive, very much so, which has caused some problems in our relationship over the years, since at first I was convinced I was submissive too. I guess in my heart of hearts I am, so much so that I'm accomodating enough to adopt the Dominant role for her, which is what I've done for the past several years.

It does strain on you after a while. I didn't truly enjoy Domming until recently, when the friend that introduced me to this site showed me what a -real- submissive can be like. *grin* She's a real joy. I can only wonder what it would be like to top her in person. Still haven't had the chance to 'play' with anyone other than the girlfriend in person, and don't plan on it anytime soon. Somehow I don't think I would be comfortable with it even without sex involved - I really have to get to know someone. Going to a club would baffle me.

In any case, I've got a picture in my head of the ideal Mistress that I'll probably never meet, as submitting in general just embarrasses the hell out of me every time I try it with the girlfriend.. perhaps because she's no Domme ;)

I could elaborate further, but that's a topic for another thread :p

Hooah.


Footnote:
How, you ask, could someone who's never played in person really come into his own as a Dom? Well, that's a good question, and points out rather well my clumsiness with words when I'm tired.. I'm by no means experienced, but the good friend I mentioned (I'd give a name if I knew the one she posted by here) and I both have been playing on a MUSH/MUX for over a year together.. although roleplaying scenes online can never really match a real life experience, they CAN be an extremely fulfilling experience in and of themselves if you meet the right person. And it's her ability to bring the Dom side of me out full force that's really done it for me, without her I'd still swear up and down that I was submissive only ;)
 
Welcome Aboard

From one that was new here too not so long ago, welcome aboard. Look around. There is a lot to see. You'll enjoy it and make some friends along the way.
 
Long time lurker...occasional poster, though I really haven't posted much here in the last couple of months.

I'm 37 and very new to BDSM. I have no r/l experience but have been interested in the lifestyle for years. This past spring I decided to shake up my life, so I am planning a move to AZ from OH, I quit my full time job which I hated and decided to look for someone to end almost 10 years of celibacy with. I also had figured out that the reason my past relationships failed was because I was always the kinkiest one in the room. I am a submissive and no longer see that as a weakness (too many of my past partners saw it as such and used it as an excuse to walk on me), I didn't understand that part of me until I stopped dating and stopped having sex. I needed to explore who I was and why I made the choices I did.

I currently have an Online Dom and though we are 500 miles apart, I feel his control over me and revel in it. He is experienced and is helping me find my way in the world of BDSM.

Not sure what else to say right now, just ask if you have any questions. I'm pretty much an open book.
 
wildfyre said:
Long time lurker...occasional poster, though I really haven't posted much here in the last couple of months.

I'm 37 and very new to BDSM. I have no r/l experience but have been interested in the lifestyle for years. This past spring I decided to shake up my life, so I am planning a move to AZ from OH, I quit my full time job which I hated and decided to look for someone to end almost 10 years of celibacy with. I also had figured out that the reason my past relationships failed was because I was always the kinkiest one in the room. I am a submissive and no longer see that as a weakness (too many of my past partners saw it as such and used it as an excuse to walk on me), I didn't understand that part of me until I stopped dating and stopped having sex. I needed to explore who I was and why I made the choices I did.

I currently have an Online Dom and though we are 500 miles apart, I feel his control over me and revel in it. He is experienced and is helping me find my way in the world of BDSM.

Not sure what else to say right now, just ask if you have any questions. I'm pretty much an open book.

I know a dom who is moving to AZ!

Welcome Wildfyre!

I know what it feels like to be Dommed online which is all I feel I can have right now, and it's damned good done right. *grins* I miss that feeling intently, good for you that you have it!

And welcome to everyone else too! So many interesting new people! Welcome!

Fury :rose:
 
FurryFury said:
I know a dom who is moving to AZ!

Welcome Wildfyre!

I know what it feels like to be Dommed online which is all I feel I can have right now, and it's damned good done right. *grins* I miss that feeling intently, good for you that you have it!

And welcome to everyone else too! So many interesting new people! Welcome!

Fury :rose:
I've met one Dom in the area I'm moving to. Well, met him online and talked to him on the phone. He has offered me friendship and if I become available again, more if I choose.

I'll be in Nothern AZ, where is your Dom friend moving? (one can never have too many friends ;) )
 
wildfyre said:
I've met one Dom in the area I'm moving to. Well, met him online and talked to him on the phone. He has offered me friendship and if I become available again, more if I choose.

I'll be in Nothern AZ, where is your Dom friend moving? (one can never have too many friends ;) )

I don't have the specifics yet, but when I know, maybe y'all could meet and get a nice little pervy group going on! I do know he is good guy, knowledgeable, respectful of limits, kinky and careful.

Fury :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top