The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolls her eyes at him, hissing a few times.
What are you laughing at, Doggie?
Nods softly, biting her lip as she cuddles closer, purring deeper.
I'm sure he does...maybe.

Alright, then I'll teach you. :D

blushes

Back then we had to call them all Sir, or Miss, obviously.
Being a private girl's school didn't help matters much either!

opens mouth to reference a certain History teacher and the title 'Sir' and then closes it again quickly
:eek:

Oh.. you gotta share now.

There might be ;)

But I think it'd definitely dent my reputation as the 'innocent' one round these parts :eek:

Cat's outta the bag, sugar.

No, no.. I think it was me you promised it to.

*grins*

I know it was JW...and possibly Sir Fr33k's a lot...

I don't think you were even HERE...

*gives you a serious face*

Which would you rather see??

Ass shaking or a tiny female dangling upside down off a pole...held in place only by the strength of her inner thighs...

I know it was JW...and possibly Sir Fr33k's a lot...

I don't think you were even HERE...

*gives you a serious face*

Which would you rather see??

Ass shaking or a tiny female dangling upside down off a pole...held in place only by the strength of her inner thighs...

Heh. I was here, I just didn't want to force myself into the conversation.

As for that choice, well... the latter seems both more impressive, and also as if it might give one the ability to approach that dangling tiny female and... find other entertainments.

Oh.. you gotta share now.

Cat's outta the bag, sugar.

beckons Vivi and SB over and drops voice to a low whisper

Well, when I left school and went to college (prior to Uni) I left my girl's school and went to the local sixth form. So you can imagine how fun that was in itself!

grins

Anyway, all the teachers encouraged us to call them by their christian names except for one. Our history teacher. He was fresh out of teacher training and was only a good 5 or 6 years older than we were. He insisted we call him 'Sir' because, to quote him, he'd "earnt the title". So we did, with more than a little tongue in cheek when it came to some of us...

Should point out he was also rather good looking.

grins some more

So, I was somewhere between being the ideal student (worked hard, good grades) and a nightmare (rather verbal, too verbal possible, and extremely quick to point out mistakes) so there was a fair amount of banter between us in lessons. Having been in my girl's school though I genuinely didn't think of it as being anything other than intellectual 'playfighting'. Honestly. I didn't.

So cut to my final year and after having found out he was born on February 29th and having gotten him a birthday card with a dinosaur picture along with a big badge on the front saying 'I am 6!' and having had it signed by the whole class...and having been behind him in the queue in a supermarket where he was asked for proof of age while buying beer...you can imagine how popular with him I thought I was.

thinks

Looking back, I was a bit of a nightmare, wasn't I? :eek:

shrugs

That said, he asked me to assist him on open evenings to try to encourage new students to pick his course etc. etc. so it wasn't all bad.
Then after our exams had finished, I was out in town with friends and bumped into him in bar...

...I expected something of a 'dressing down' now that I wasn't his student any more...but that's not exactly what happened...I won't say what did, a lady doesn't kiss and tell after all...

However, in the middle of what did happen, he did whisper that he'd always liked how I'd called him 'Sir'...

:D

Heh. I was here, I just didn't want to force myself into the conversation.

As for that choice, well... the latter seems both more impressive, and also as if it might give one the ability to approach that dangling tiny female and... find other entertainments.

Only YOU would use my ability to hold up 135 pounds upside down by inner thigh strength as a way to get some deep throat action.

Well, when I left school and went to college (prior to Uni) I left my girl's school and went to the local sixth form. So you can imagine how fun that was in itself!

grins

Anyway, all the teachers encouraged us to call them by their christian names except for one. Our history teacher. He was fresh out of teacher training and was only a good 5 or 6 years older than we were. He insisted we call him 'Sir' because, to quote him, he'd "earnt the title". So we did, with more than a little tongue in cheek when it came to some of us...

Should point out he was also rather good looking.

grins some more

So, I was somewhere between being the ideal student (worked hard, good grades) and a nightmare (rather verbal, too verbal possible, and extremely quick to point out mistakes) so there was a fair amount of banter between us in lessons. Having been in my girl's school though I genuinely didn't think of it as being anything other than intellectual 'playfighting'. Honestly. I didn't.

So cut to my final year and after having found out he was born on February 29th and having gotten him a birthday card with a dinosaur picture along with a big badge on the front saying 'I am 6!' and having had it signed by the whole class...and having been behind him in the queue in a supermarket where he was asked for proof of age while buying beer...you can imagine how popular with him I thought I was.

thinks

Looking back, I was a bit of a nightmare, wasn't I? :eek:

shrugs

That said, he asked me to assist him on open evenings to try to encourage new students to pick his course etc. etc. so it wasn't all bad.
Then after our exams had finished, I was out in town with friends and bumped into him in bar...

...I expected something of a 'dressing down' now that I wasn't his student any more...but that's not exactly what happened...I won't say what did, a lady doesn't kiss and tell after all...

However, in the middle of what did happen, he did whisper that he'd always liked how I'd called him 'Sir'...

Well well..

*grins*

I'd say that makes you quite a good student after all.

Oh, also... what is "sixth form"?

However, in the middle of what did happen, he did whisper that he'd always liked how I'd called him 'Sir'...[/SIZE]

First, you win Teacher's pet.
Second, I'm jealous.
:heart:

I tip my hat to you, darlin. Landing the teacher. Bravo.

Well well..

*grins*

I'd say that makes you quite a good student after all.

Oh, also... what is "sixth form"?

blushes some more

I think that's open to interpretation! :eek:

And sixth form/college is when you're 16 - 18 (usually) and you take exams prior to applying for and going to university. Sixth form is the academic route for Uni, college is more for vocational training.

Actually, that's a rather horrible generalisation but it's basically true.
You want to be a hairdresser? You go to college. You want to be a teacher? You go to sixth form.

Back in the day they were attached to schools.

First, you win Teacher's pet.
Second, I'm jealous.
:heart:

I tip my hat to you, darlin. Landing the teacher. Bravo.

grins with embarassment

Oh you've nothing to be jealous of :rose:

whispers

But he was ever so yummy...had more than a little of a young Ralph Fiennes about him...

LT ~ Wow, thinking back, that was one of the very few times I've been interested in/fallen for a blonde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back