The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands Dry a penis

Also, I wasn't totally trying to tease you, but between you and me, when Nina hits on you, you'll know it.

You'll know it cause you're likely to either bruised, bleeding, or begging. nodnodnod

*looks down at the offering and shakes his head*

As much as some may like, I'm not going to do anything with this. Besides, I have one of my own.

And Miss_Vivi, I never once thought Nina was hitting on me. Not once. In fact, I thought perhaps I got snapped at because she thought the other way around and I wanted to assure her that I wasn't hitting on HER.

Bruises I'm used to, bleeding I'm used to, begging would be a new experience for me. Not saying it couldn't happen, just not likely. I'm far too vengeful.

Sigh. Wish I was kidding. Remind me to tell you some time, what I did to my ex-wife's previous fiance back when we were still together. You'd probably laugh until you cried. :)

~ blinks... wondering why there are so many penises of all things ("penises" looks funny, is that even a word??... penii maybe.. ha)... all over the ground....

Ummm having some fun I see.. LOL....

As much as some may like, I'm not going to do anything with this. Besides, I have one of my own.

And Miss_Vivi, I never once thought Nina was hitting on me. Not once. In fact, I thought perhaps I got snapped at because she thought the other way around and I wanted to assure her that I wasn't hitting on HER.

Bruises I'm used to, bleeding I'm used to, begging would be a new experience for me. Not saying it couldn't happen, just not likely. I'm far too vengeful.

Sigh. Wish I was kidding. Remind me to tell you some time, what I did to my ex-wife's previous fiance back when we were still together. You'd probably laugh until you cried. :)

She wasn't really snapping at you. See, around here Vail is off limits to the boys. Both because she's a lesbian, and because us women are mighty possessive of her.

So when things got sexyfun with her, and you implied you were getting a camera, you crossed a line. With anyone else, you'd have been fine, and gotten a laugh.

It's no biggie, but that's why you hit the wall. Don't feel bad. You aren't the first, you won't be the last either. Just keep that in mind in the future. You seem like a decent sort, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

*soft laugh*

mmm and you enjoyed it at the time too ;)

*kisses her nose*

C'est possible.

~ blinks... wondering why there are so many penises of all things ("penises" looks funny, is that even a word??... penii maybe.. ha)... all over the ground....

Ummm having some fun I see.. LOL....

*waves the penis in her face given to her by Vivi* want one?

lol

because you are a sadistic wench who thinks I'll never stop lusting after them?
:eek:
:heart:
You'd stop eventualy, never is a long long time.

But till then.. -licks lips- I completly agree. :kiss:
Hands Nina three penises

Use them as art. Or something. I'm sure they'd look great in hell.

Hands Dry a penis

Also, I wasn't totally trying to tease you, but between you and me, when Nina hits on you, you'll know it.

You'll know it cause you're likely to either bruised, bleeding, or begging. nodnodnod
o_O Decorations.... Cant I just wash them. You know.. wash and wear, wash and use. Something. Seems like a perfectly good waste of penis to use it as a decoration.

-giggles- Mmmm My favorite three B's.

Vengeance aside everyone has a begging point it's just a matter of finding it. Whether its from pain or pleasure, bleeding or shuttering, gasping bliss.
And I adore finding out what that point is.

Threats of vengeance are nearly as sweet, too!

She wasn't really snapping at you. See, around here Vail is off limits to the boys. Both because she's a lesbian, and because us women are mighty possessive of her.

So when things got sexyfun with her, and you implied you were getting a camera, you crossed a line. With anyone else, you'd have been fine, and gotten a laugh.

It's no biggie, but that's why you hit the wall. Don't feel bad. You aren't the first, you won't be the last either. Just keep that in mind in the future. You seem like a decent sort, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

what she said...

Now..

Now I just want to carry the poor Itsy away from all the penises she had to witness..

That or lock her back in that effing glass case only fill it with penisis too.

I dont really know which.

what she said...

Now..

Now I just want to carry the poor Itsy away from all the penises she had to witness..

That or lock her back in that effing glass case only fill it with penisis too.

I dont really know which.

Glass case.. but only to put her on display.

You totally did..

Maybe you should clean the penis off your screen so you can see.

Pffttt.. :D

"Please, someone let me know when penis-palooza's over and the Lounge is safe to return to"

Glass case.. but only to put her on display.

Pffttt.. :D
mhmm.. to tap on the glass. mhmm.. Sorry. yes.. just tap. yes. that's it. Completely.
OK, thats funny on like 7 levels
I blame the comedians from this morning!

I want to call them on the phone... well one of them, cause I like her and

-clears throat-
Anyway. i want to call her and tell her we figured out the cause.
"Please, someone let me know when penis-palooza's over and the Lounge is safe to return to"

Perhaps on the sabbath. It's the new kosher. Penis free day.

Wait......

The lounge is always safe!
Give le freek a penis

And I promise I'm working on a reply. Promise.

I...these aren't real, are they? *tosses penis over his shoulder nonchalantly*

mhmm.. to tap on the glass. mhmm.. Sorry. yes.. just tap. yes. that's it. Completely.

I blame the comedians from this morning!

I want to call them on the phone... well one of them, cause I like her and

-clears throat-
Anyway. i want to call her and tell her we figured out the cause.

Perhaps on the sabbath. It's the new kosher. Penis free day.

Wait......

Heh.

I...these aren't real, are they? *tosses penis over his shoulder nonchalantly*

Heh.

Indeed they are, Fr33k. They are the remains of the castration the Minnesota Vikings recieved today at the hands of the Bears. Nothing like tuning in to watch my team shit all over themselves. :p

Indeed they are, Fr33k. They are the remains of the castration the Minnesota Vikings recieved today at the hands of the Bears. Nothing like tuning in to watch my team shit all over themselves. :p

~ whistles ~

I just love me my Patriots... LMAO...

Well. Glad I tossed that one then. I'm a Packers fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back