My idea-a wet t-shirt contest with suburban moms

Wow, this story line brings back memories. When I was a kid, my buddy and I were swimming. Our moms joined us but his mother did not have a bathing suit so she just wore a t shirt over her bra. Both became transparent when soaked. I loved the show...he acted like nothing was going on. I think he was either embarrassed or he liked it.

Did she notice that her breasts were on display to everyone, including her son?
 
Bump

Just bumping up my thread. Is there anyone on here who'd like to write a story based on my idea? Any women who are interested?
 
My idea for a story would start out with a typical, suburban mom who spies on her son & his friends while they are watching a Girls Gone Wild video & masturbating. She gets turned on by watching them & ends up telling her other mom friends about what she saw. There would be 5 moms in the group, each with teen sons. I'd like for there to be a latina mom & a black mom & 3 white moms. One of the moms in the group tells the others that they should put on a wet t-shirt contest for their sons, just like in the GGW video. The contest would lead to a big orgy in the secluded back yard of one of the moms. The main mom character would have a daughter who helps her with the plan for the wet t-shirt contest. I'd like for this story to have a lot of action & details. I'd like for a woman writer to have a big part in turning my idea into a hot story.

I'd like to know if others on here think this is a hot idea for a story. Please reply & say if you like it or not.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sounds a good story.make it one latina.one black.one asian,and two white moms
 
Include one or two with lactating tits that can get their own t-shirts wet without the garden hose...
 
Any women interested?

Are there any women writers on here who'd be willing to turn my idea into a story? Please reply here if you're interested.
 
Bump

just bumping up my thread. any women out there who'd like to write this story? any guys?
 
Ages of sons in story

if anyone wants to write a story based on my idea, please make the son characters 18 years of age or older. college age would be fine.
 
just to throw that in.

I once had a real life incident that may could become a story idea. I already posted it in the past, but it really fits into the "Mom in a wet-t-shirt" story idea.

I was taking my dog (R.I.P. 3.28.2011) for a walk. I saw this mature lady who also had a dog. I got closer and talked to her. She told me that she was waiting for her son, who just got some tennis lessons. I really didn't care what she was saying, I was totally focused on her top. She was wearing a black see through shirt. Her bra was completely visible. To bad the bra wasn't see through. I just wanted to tell her how much I like her top, but just at that moment, her son came ...

Now, think about it: let's say the son is not there. I talk to her how much I like the top - but it would look better without the bra. I suggest she should try it without the bra.
It is a warm day, so she gives it a try ...
 
Anyone willing to write it?

Is there anyone on this site who'd be willing to write a story based on my idea? I was hoping for a woman to write the story. Any women here who'd like to try?
 
I like the idea. I just can't seem to get my head around the 'why' they're having the contest in the first place.

I mean seriously, I'd love to be in a wet t-shirt contest with a more than a few of my sons's friends watching me. (They're over 21 now)

Jenny

Edited to add: Hmmm....
The local watering hole is sponsoring a wet t-shirt contest to support MDA, Cancer research, Japan relief, etc. This could make it contest story depending on the season. Just match what they're supporting with the theme for the contest.

Since they're all over 21 now, one of the friends finds out about the contest when he visits the bar and sees some of the names signed up. He teases the protagonist about it and promises to vote for her when he attends. He also promises to get all the friends up to the bar to watch as well. So the protagonist starts calling the other moms, getting them to particapate in the contest. The bar is thankful for the great turn out. The sons are all astonished to see so many of the friends' moms at the contest, as well as their own prim and proper mothers.
 
Last edited:
I like the idea. I just can't seem to get my head around the 'why' they're having the contest in the first place.

I mean seriously, I'd love to be in a wet t-shirt contest with a more than a few of my sons's friends watching me. (They're over 21 now)

Jenny

Maybe 2-3 MILFs are discussing, about who has the best rack. They think about a contest so that some guys (maybe their sons) decide who has the best boobs. But they don't want to go topless, so one of them comes up with the idea of the wet-t-shirt contest. They talk to some other MILFs and so they start a party in the backyard. Many guys are invited. The main event is: all the mothers are dressed just with a thong and a white t-shirt ...

The mothers start to dance around to some music and then, one of the guys pours some water over them, with the garden hose.

In the beginning, all the mothers said, they wouldn't take their shirts off - but due to the loud cheers of the guys and the dancing, the women become encouraged and take of their shirts - and even their thongs ... and then it is time for the guys to put on some condoms ...

Edit: this could be a follow up: after they finally decided who has the best boobs, the mothers start to talk about which of the sons has the best dick ...
 
For some reason, I like:

"Honey, could I borrrow one of your t-shirts? Your Dad's are too big," Mom asked.

"Mom, my t-shirts would fit tight as hell on you," Son objected.

"Yea, I know," Mom replied with a smug smile.
 
For some reason, I like:

"Honey, could I borrrow one of your t-shirts? Your Dad's are too big," Mom asked.

"Mom, my t-shirts would fit tight as hell on you," Son objected.

"Yea, I know," Mom replied with a smug smile.

sounds interesting. And this could also happen unintentionally. Maye they both have a white t-shirt and Mom accidentally took the one of her smaller daughter. When she puts it on (braless) her nipples are sticking out.

Or maybe: it is a hot summer, and son and his buddies fool around at the pool. They have this water guns (Super Soakers) and shoot around with them. Mom just came out for some reasons. One of the guys was aiming for another guy, when Mom accidentally stands in the line of fire (or water in that case). The guy empties about half the tank before he realizes what he has done - and her t-shirt is soaking wet ...
 
Question for Nascar Addict

hi nascarr addict. i'm johnny. i like your idea about the moms trying to decide who has the best rack & then having the wet t-shirt contest in the backyard. would you be willing to write a story? if you are, i'd like for there to be 5 or 6 moms & each one has a son & the moms are different races, etc. i was thinking that one of the moms finds a big boob magazine in her son's room & that's how she gets the idea to ask the other moms about whose boobs are the best.
 
hi nascarr addict. i'm johnny. i like your idea about the moms trying to decide who has the best rack & then having the wet t-shirt contest in the backyard. would you be willing to write a story? if you are, i'd like for there to be 5 or 6 moms & each one has a son & the moms are different races, etc. i was thinking that one of the moms finds a big boob magazine in her son's room & that's how she gets the idea to ask the other moms about whose boobs are the best.

Hello Johnny.

I started to think about a story (but I know me, finishing a story would take decades). And when I have some time to think about it (I just took a shower, usually something develops in my head.

But first of all: 5-6 moms of different races? Usually I don't care about races (unless we are talking about NASCAR races). We are all the same race - the human race. So I don't know if I will mention different races or not. If you want to have this, you can always use your fantasy. So Mom 1 could be of the Martian race (the ones with the green skin and the pink hair) while Mom 2 could be from the Oceanian race (the one with the blue skin and the white hair).

As for the story idea itself: What about this: the Moms knew each other since many years - since their teenage years. And they all hang out together. So funnily (or oddly?) they all became pregnant within 1-2 years apart. And to add to this, they all gave received sons. It was just naturally, that their sons also hang out together.
They live in an upper class part of the town, so at least one of the Moms has a pool. It is a warm summer, so they all meet at the pool. 5 Moms are already there, the last Mom walks in. She wears only a bikini and a white t-shirt.

One of the Moms laughs: "Recently I found a mag in my sons room (or maybe photo from his spring break vacation), about a wet-t-shirt contest. You look like a contestant."
"Maybe, but I still wear a bikini top under the shirt"
A 3rd joins the talk "what is a wet-t-shirt contest? I heard it before, but I never knew exactly what it meant."
"The dancers wear white t-shirts. They pour water over them, so they become see through. They do this, when it is not allowed to go full topless."
"You sound like an expert. Have you ever done this?"
"Only once, when I was at the spring break."
"Why did you do that? This is so degrading for all women"
"Oh come on, don't be so uptight. It was just for fun. And it was arousing to hear all the guys and even some girls cheer for me. And I had the chance to win $100. Well, I didn't win them, but then - some of the other girls really had perfect boobs. You know like your boobs. Perfectly round and big, with nice nipps."
"You think my boobs are perfect? I think yours look better then mine. Or look at Lisa. She has wonderful boobs."

The women start to talk and since they are all alone, they decide to do their own private wet t-shirt contest in the backyard. They all put on some white t-shirts and take their bikini tops off. Then, one of the Moms gets a bucket full of warm water and makes the front of the shirts slightly wet, so they become half see through.

Suddenly the boys walk in. They are surprised but they like what they see. And since the Moms are still dressed, they don't feel uncomfortable.

But then, one of the guys starts: "Great idea. But I think you made a mistake. The water has to be very cold, so that your nipples stick out. And your shirts have to be totally wet. Wait, I will get you some cold water, then we can make this a real wet t-shirt contest."

Of course, in the end it becomes a real gang bang contest, maybe (?) including incest.
 
Liked your idea

hi nascar addict. i like your idea about the moms being out by the pool & having their own wet t-shirt contest & then their sons catching them. yes, i'd love for it to turn into an orgy/gangbang with lots of blowjobs & sons giving their moms cum facials & the moms playing with each other-kissing & rubbing & licking their sons' sperm off of one another's faces. can you write a story like that? the moms could be blonde, brunette, redhead, etc.
 
@hyde69

Well, maybe I will write it, but don't expect anything soon. Right now I am so busy with my private life ...
 
okay help me out guys. is part of the idea the "family" fun? or is it to have hot mom's next door that are sexy, confident, and love sex?




My idea for a story would start out with a typical, suburban mom who spies on her son & his friends while they are watching a Girls Gone Wild video & masturbating. She gets turned on by watching them & ends up telling her other mom friends about what she saw. There would be 5 moms in the group, each with teen sons. I'd like for there to be a latina mom & a black mom & 3 white moms. One of the moms in the group tells the others that they should put on a wet t-shirt contest for their sons, just like in the GGW video. The contest would lead to a big orgy in the secluded back yard of one of the moms. The main mom character would have a daughter who helps her with the plan for the wet t-shirt contest. I'd like for this story to have a lot of action & details. I'd like for a woman writer to have a big part in turning my idea into a hot story.

I'd like to know if others on here think this is a hot idea for a story. Please reply & say if you like it or not.
 
Bump

just bumping my thread. are there any people here who'd be willing to turn my idea into a story? any women who'd like to try? i'd love to see what a female writer would do with my story idea.
 
Back
Top