Ladies' Night Out (closed for Sinful_whispers)

John felt Jayne's pussy clamp down on his thick cock before releasing her own orgasm around him. He loved the fact that they were able to reach their orgasms together. When he finally stopped thrusting, he pulled out of her, panting heavily, and rolled over onto the bed to try and catch his breath. "Wow..." he breathed, looking over at the woman who he had made a disheveled mess out of. "You're fucking incredible..."

Anthony repositioned himself, planting his hands into the mattress, close to where Eva's hands were gripping the sheets. He was in a push-up position, and thanks to Eva tilting her hips more upward, he was able to piledrive his cock down into the mature woman's cunt, fucking her as hard as he possibly could.

"Cum! For! Me! Mama! Fuck! Yes!" he exclaimed, punctuating every word with a powerful downward thrust. The look in his eyes suggested he was hellbent on making her reach a mind-blowing orgasm.

Paul shook his head at the way Sophia positioned herself. "Not like that." He leaned down and scooped the redhead off of the bed. Letting her wrap her legs around his waist, he dropped her body down on his cock, letting his shaft sink all the way inside her. "Like this!"

With that, he began to bounce Sophia up and down on his cock while he stood in the middle of the hotel room. "Fuck!"
 
Jayne listened to him breathing heavily, she was doing the same thing. She laid there till he rolled from her and laid aside her. She turned over on her back and closed her eyes just trying to regain her composure."You're fucking incredible" he said as she turned her head and looked at him with a smile.

"Damn good yourself John." She replied not yet wanting to get up knowing his cum and hers were mixed and would most likely gush from her and down her thighs.

"Cum! For! Me! Mama! Fuck! Yes!" Anthony said loudly as Eva pulled her hips back into the bed and thrust them up to meet his hips. She groaned out and felt her orgasm hit like lightening in a thunderstorm. It hit with a boom and just flooded her body as she cried out while letting him fuck her deep, hard and fast.

Sophia felt him lift her up telling her she was in the wrong position, she wrapped her long toned legs around his waist and he slipped his fat meat back into her wet pussy and began to bounce her up and down. Her heels locked behind his ass, her tits bounced with each thrust as she rolled her head on her shoulders and felt her body respond in such a way she thought the feeling was gone forever.

Sophia felt each piercing stab, each one taking her to that place as her body quivered and began to shake as she reached her peak.
 
John grinned back at Jayne. "Thanks..." He looked up at the ceiling, still catching his breath. "Damn, that was good..."

Anthony felt Eva's orgasm wash over his cock, which drew him closer to his climax. "Fuck!" he yelled as he quickly pulled out of Eva, jerking his cock a couple times before he came all over her body, squirting some on her chest and stomach and even getting a few drops on her face. "God damn, baby..." he groaned, smiling down at Eva as he started to relax.

Paul kept pounding away at Sophia, feeling her body shake from each piercing stab that his thick cock gave her.

"Yeah, I'm gonna knock that pussy up..." he muttered through grit teeth, his face tightening as he knew his orgasm was soon approaching. "Fill that white pussy up..."
 
Jayne couldn't think of a better time sexually ever than what had just happened. "Mhmm, I agree..." She responded back as she looked around and eyed her clothing on the floor.

Eva bucked like a wild bronco under Anthony, not only did she get off she felt him yank back and turned her head and watched him shoot his load all over her body from her chin down to her cunt.

"God damn, baby..." he said to her, making her smirk and nod her head in agreement. She like Jayne, couldn't remember having such a great fuck time with anyone in a long , long time. If she smoked, she would have smoked a couple by now. She laid there just enjoying the feeling knowing they had to soon get dressed and go.

Sophia listened to Paul, "Yeah, I'm gonna knock that pussy up... Fill that white pussy up..." He said as he pounded away.

She closed her eyes and groaned softly, her tits bouncing between them as she picked her up and dropped her back down on his turgid meat. Sophia felt her body giving into him, she dropped her head back and cried out as he went in deep and bottomed out inside her. She left out a slight scream followed by quicker breaths as her orgasm ripped through her. her nails dug into his dark flesh as she came.
 
As Sophia came, Paul felt her juices coating his cock. "Oh, yeah, baby...cum all over that cock..."

He kept bouncing her up and down on his stiff shaft when finally, he reached his breaking point and he began to cum inside her. "Holy fuuck!" he yelled as he shot his seed deep inside the redhead's pussy.

Paul carried her over to the bed and spread Sophia's legs, then pumped into her some more until he was drained. He pulled out and rolled off of the older woman, then looked up at the ceiling. "Shit..." he panted.

The other guys looked at Paul and Sophia, then back to their lovers with grins.
 
"Oh, yeah, baby...cum all over that cock..." he said as he bounced her around fucking he hard and deep as she got off. Sophia heard him shout out 'holy fuck!' and which was followed by a hot load shot deep inside her cunt melding with her own release as he laid her back on the bed, her pussy filled with his man chowder, she could feel it seeping out around his cock.

Once he rolled off Sophia took in a deep breath and blew it out slowly. Everyone was laying somewhere with another, all you can see if dark and light skin side by side all in a row.

Eva was the first to lean up on her elbows looking around, "ladies we have to get out of here and get back to the hotel." She was like mother hen, the oldest of the bunch. She was right, I could use a shower and a hard drink.

Jayne was the first to get up and start dressing, then Eva and last but not least Sophia. Eva thought about this all, what was it the guys said these days...'hit it and quit it?' If that was it that was what the three ladies were doing.
 
"So...we'll see you ladies next time we're in town?" John asked as he lay on the bed, watching the three women as they got dressed.
 
Eva, Sophia and Jayne got up and started dressing and making themselves presentable. They looked at them and smiled. "Sure" Eva thought, knowing that they only made this trip every so often and chances to run into them again would be a million to one.

They finished dressing and grabbed their bags, opening the door each one smiled and tossed a wave to the three ball players. Each one having a secret to keep, a memory to share over drinks, each knowing they would do it again whether they be alone or as a group. The itch was scratched for all three and all three needed it...and most of all enjoyed it.
 
Back
Top