The Dental Practice.

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Dr. Henry Davison signed off yet another form to purchase more novocaine before deciding that it was time to meet the prospective new partner in his practice. He'd agreed to consider it in these tough times and the credentials for Dr. Farah Zavani were rather impressive. For a girl who'd escaped Iran with her parents and little more than their personal affects, she'd done very well for herself. He knew that her uncle was a general there, but that was his deal. Davison would deal with Farah on her own merits, not because of her family.

Since they were both single, Henry didn't see the harm in meeting her at a "business date", which was strictly professional, anyway. It was her idea, so she was clearly comfortable with it. Henry had resolved not to mix business with pleasure ever since his steamy affair with the anatomy professor, Claudia Marciano, had turned out poorly for both of them. Their 5 year marriage had ended in a surprisingly amicable divorce, but it was at times awkward in raising their daughter Bianca.

No, Henry never repeated that business again. Of course, due to raising a daughter and running a dental office, he hadn't bothered to seriously date anyone at all. He just enjoyed women casually, all of them women with reasons to want only the physical aspect without emotional involvement.

There was no reason to believe that this meeting and office relationship would be anything but a partnership between two dentists, a colleagues with mutual respect and admiration. What else would it be, Henry assumed, as he showed up at the designated meeting place, a Middle Eastern restaurant which Farah's aunt and cousins operated. He'd never been there, but it seemed nice enough to be worth trying out.

OOC: Looking for Farah, of course.
 
Last edited:
Hey

I am pretty new to this but your idea seems very interesting to me. I would love to play this with you. How do I go about posting?
 
PM me your intended post and if it looks good, I'll green light you to post it. :cool: Hoping that we work well together.
 
Back
Top