Feedback wanted, requests welcome :)

KCJ said:
I hope everyone is having a sexy and fun weekend...

Am I the only weirdo that likes to wear a robe when I get out of the shower?

KCJ :cool:

I've never been a big fan of housecoats, but I think I'm now a convert. Maybe I need to buy a big cuddly one like that one you have. Are you included, or sold separately? Just teasing... ;)

My favourite is the first one. Lied - I loved them all. Love the dark housecoat with the dark boxer breifs. Gorgeous. :rolleyes:
 
Sensualdreamer - Thanks...let me know if you have any new pic ideas for me ;)

_me_ - Glad I can make your mind wander, in a fun direction, from time to time :D

CurvyAndCurly - There is a package deal, but the price goes up substantially...how much depends on the buyer :p It would be free for you ;)

..

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday, and had a sexy weekend...

KCJ :cool:
 
For fucks sake........could you be anymore perfect? Um..........NO!
 
sunshinegirl05 - Thank you...when are you going to bring some sunshine my way? :)

TheCarver - Ha, is that a 'good' good gracious?

Corbal - Not nearly, but flattery will get you everywhere ;)

ShyNaughtyGirl - You never told me what those fantasies are? I'm well, how are you? ;)

_me_ - I consider that a good thing :D

..

It's getting a little chilly here, and I don't like it...who wants to warm me up? :p

KCJ :cool:
 
attachment.php

I looked through some of your pics and had a hard time choosing which one to quote because I liked them all. This is one of my favorites though. Not only do you have a fantastic body you seem to be able to dress well! I also like how your pics are in BW or Sepia (makes it look more like an underwear ad) Gorgeous body and a sweet boy.

Kate<3
 
ShyNaughtyGirl - Then perhaps we should have that conversation soon :)

pwr2theblondes - Thank you...you are pretty photogenic yourself :D

..

I need someone to bring me some sunshine...it's raining here, and winter is just around the corner, and I'm not a fan!

KCJ :cool:
 
ShyNaughtyGirl - Then perhaps we should have that conversation soon :)

pwr2theblondes - Thank you...you are pretty photogenic yourself :D

..

I need someone to bring me some sunshine...it's raining here, and winter is just around the corner, and I'm not a fan!

KCJ :cool:

Go to a tanning bed. It always helps me beat the winter blues!:cattail:
 
pwr2theblondes - I've had other people tell me the same thing, and am actually thinking about tanning, plus I like the way I look when tan so much better. I'm great, how are you? Is it any warmer down in the south there? :)

ShyNaughtyGirl - I'm ready for the nice weather, and I think it's supposed to be almost 70 for the Chiefs game on Sunday! I could use someone some keep me warm on some of these nights :D

..

Does anyone have any pic requests? I think I'm due for some new ones soon...

KCJ :cool:
 
I volunteer to keep you warm!!! Soooo..just say when! ;)

and as for pic reqeusts hmmmmm....how about you doing some sort of workout? push up or chin-ups ...that would be pretty hot :D

Right now would be great, it's chilly here :D

That's a good idea...I'll see what I can do...

KCJ :cool:
 
Damn! I can't believe I've missed this up til now. You are absolutely, beyond totally fucking hot. Wow. I look forward to more!
 
Corbal - I am always well, but better now that you are here ;) You still stirring up trouble on other peoples threads? :p

sereneone4u - I don't know, how did you? Glad you found it, and don't be a stranger :D

hotmamalissa - Another newcomer, I like it...what would you like to see? And, when is your pic thread getting started? :p

..

Weekend is here...any exciting/sexy plans out there?

KCJ :cool:
 
Sensualdreamer - I'm always doing well :) How are YOU doing? ;)

ShyNaughtyGirl - It is going to get chilly tonight...hmmm :D

Corbal - Happy Thanksgiving to you too gorgeous...how have you been? ;)

..

Hope all is well with everyone...definitely looking forward to a few days off, lots of food, and some relaxation. Keep it sexy out there...

KCJ :cool:
 

Attachments

  • rsz_1tgiving.jpg
    rsz_1tgiving.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 59
  • rsz_tgiving3.jpg
    rsz_tgiving3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 155
  • rsz_tgiving4.jpg
    rsz_tgiving4.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 349
_me_ - Thanks...glad to see you stopped by, how are you? :D

ShyNaughtyGirl - Thank you...how was your Turkey Day? ;)

..

I hope all the US Litsters had a fantastic Thanksgiving, and that everyone is having a great weekend...

KCJ :cool:
 
_me_ - Thanks...glad to see you stopped by, how are you? :D

ShyNaughtyGirl - Thank you...how was your Turkey Day? ;)

..

I hope all the US Litsters had a fantastic Thanksgiving, and that everyone is having a great weekend...

KCJ :cool:

I'm always stopping by :D

I'm good, trying to keep warm!!

How are you? :kiss:
 
_me_ - I like to know that you are checking in on me ;) I'm great, still recovering from the holiday a bit though.

pwr2theblondes - Monday's are never my favorite, but we're over half way through the week now, and that is a good thing! How are you, and how was your Thanksgiving?

ShyNaughtyGirl - Glad to hear it...mine was good too...way too much food and laziness, but it's needed every once in a while I suppose :D

..

Legitimate question for you ladies, or anyone...one of my best friends just found out his girlfriend was cheating on him. He found out by hacking her facebook account. When he told her, she turned it around on him by being pissed he was in her account...

I'm hoping he will just be done with her for good considering the circumstances, but...

Seriously, who has a right to be more mad?

On a less serious note, I hope everyone stays warm and sexy tonight...

KCJ :cool:
 
Back
Top