Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah. Silly me. :)

Three Dog Night

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time.

'Lo, Sugar.

:kiss:, Michael - I STILL have my copy of Biggles in the Cruise of the Condor!

HP, I may have to borrow that one on the Gobi Desert if you've still got it. :rose:

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time.

'Lo, Sugar.

:kiss:, Michael - I STILL have my copy of Biggles in the Cruise of the Condor!

HP, I may have to borrow that one on the Gobi Desert if you've still got it. :rose:

Curious George

Curious-George.jpg

Last edited:
The Mekon

They don't call me 30-second Steve for nothing... ;)

Green Arrow <snerk>

Green_Arrow_0020.jpg

Yup, I think it took just that long for you to charm me! Although I seem to remember you lingering a little longer when in super hero guise ;)

HP, I may have to borrow that one on the Gobi Desert if you've still got it.

I'll have a look, but please don't hold your breath.

Re: Dan Dare: I always had a thing for Prof. Rosalind Peabody.
Sadly, I cannot scan the pages; they're too big.
Superman, etc.? Piffle!

Last edited:
Just for you, HP... ;)

profsirh.jpg

Ah, thank you.
And Sir Hubert as well.
Gosh those old pics bring back some memories.

I would really like to lay my hands on Hanson's bible stories, particularly St Paul.
Rare Stuff, that.

Marvel & DC comics ? Tripe!

Ah, thank you.
And Sir Hubert as well.
Gosh those old pics bring back some memories.

I would really like to lay my hands on Hanson's bible stories, particularly St Paul.
Rare Stuff, that.

Marvel & DC comics ? Tripe!

Tripe!

Alla Romana, at least, one hopes.

220px-Trippa_alla_Romana.jpg

How could you pass up on that lovely tripe?

Bible stories ...

The arrival of the Queen of Sheba.

Samson and Delilah

10658046_2.jpg

I love that story, probably apocryphal, about Victor Mature being refused entry to a hotel because he was an actor (a lot of hotels were nervous about their Errol-Flynn-like shenanigans...). Mature is said to have replied, "I'm not an actor, and I've made dozens of movies to prove it!" :D

Samson and Delilah

I love that story, probably apocryphal, about Victor Mature being refused entry to a hotel because he was an actor (a lot of hotels were nervous about their Errol-Flynn-like shenanigans...). Mature is said to have replied, "I'm not an actor, and I've made dozens of movies to prove it!" :D

Vidal Sassoon

Helen Oxenbury (John's wife...)

Babette Cole

(Actually my favourite is Dr. Dog - so brilliantly filthy that even I didn't dare buy it as a present for some unfortunate child who got a pink fairy book instead. :D)

princess-smartypants.jpg

"Don't scratch your bum then suck your thumb." Sage advice, indeed...

My favourite is Mummy Laid an Egg - when I suggested it to my sis-in-law as an intro to sex for me nephews, she nearly shit herself... :D

egg12.JPG

"Don't scratch your bum then suck your thumb." Sage advice, indeed...

My favourite is Mummy Laid an Egg - when I suggested it to my sis-in-law as an intro to sex for me nephews, she nearly shit herself... :D

LOL, that is such a :cool: book, I used it when the Piglet finally said: What does that mean, about the dog in Men In Black II saying: Do you have children? Do you want them? while snarling at men's nether parts. People said: You're brave!, I was like, I do research on Sex and Relationships Education - if I can't talk to my kid about sex, who can?!!!

Eggs Benedict, yum.

(We had a double yolker today, BTW. The excitement was immense.)

LOL, that is such a :cool: book, I used it when the Piglet finally said: What does that mean, about the dog in Men In Black II saying: Do you have children? Do you want them? while snarling at men's nether parts. People said: You're brave!, I was like, I do research on Sex and Relationships Education - if I can't talk to my kid about sex, who can?!!!

Eggs Benedict, yum.

(We had a double yolker today, BTW. The excitement was immense.)

Benedict Biscop, local hero...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back