One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK!!!! You are so hot

I do believe that's the biggest response I've gotten out of you yet. Remind me to dig out more of the old pictures for you sometime. ;)

Such a beautiful body that inspires lust.

Thank you Sir, I'm pleased that I could inspire.

Let's just say I think you're glad I'm not a cop in your neighborhood.. :devil:

Love the new sets, I hope that you keep feeling like digging pics out of your vault...

Well...as long as you bring the handcuffs....

Hehe......:p

Mind if I test that theory by making your skin tone flush from different ways:devil:

*wiggles eyebrows*:D

You make me flush enough through the computer as it is!

Ummm..... very off the grid. But you'd have a very helpful neighbor ;)

Well then...I suppose that might make it all worthwhile then.

Beautiful. I want to kiss your lips. And your tummy. :kiss::kiss:

Be careful now, that is one very ticklish tummy!

Holy shit. Good thing I don't have anything to do that can't be done with a woody.:D

Oh my, now that's the type of response a woman could really get into...

I'll do both and then put the cam on the tripod!!! to free my hands :heart::kiss:

That's just cheating! ;)

my sweet darling girl. :heart: Love the new pics. :heart:

Thank you beautiful. I love yours too. I was just over admiring. :kiss:

Isseii, i play guitar too. Any time you want to wank the plank together, it would be my pleasure

We can start any time you're ready. ;)

WOWZERS!!! Need I say more? :kiss:

Nope, but you're always welcome to. :kiss:

Unreal!!! Now I have a "chore" to do

John

Need a hand with that? ;)

Oh wow..... If you only knew what I am imagining.... :devil::kiss:

xxx
Tyler

I know you Tyler...I have a pretty good idea what you're imagining and I fully approve. :devil:

Well hello there. ;):D

Well...WOW!

I ... ummm. Hello there to you too. I certainly didn't expect to find you roaming around here, but I won't deny that it's good to see you again. :kiss:

Mmmmm

Ahh...almost forgot. A couple more for the road. Old things dug back up by request. Well two by request...one because I felt like it darned it. ;)

See how good I am about leaving and doing my chores?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

If youre dressing like this for chores, can I come over & help you out in anyway you can think of????:rolleyes::heart::kiss::rose:

Dear Lord in Heaven! I love this one Isseii! You inspire such great "alone time". The thing that gets me going so much is that agout half your poses are set up for my favorite positon... :kiss::heart:

Thank you beautiful. Don't tell anyone, but that pose might be used so often because I'm lacking in skill and originality...it'll be our little secret. ;)

HA HA! Yes it is official, I am in love!!

It was the glasses that did it right? :D

Haha, well the fun is all in the chase :p

Oh how I love the way you think....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm awesome pics:kiss:.

Thank you sweetie. :kiss:

Ohmy! You are delicious!

I think you may have peeked at these before. I love that you've forgotten so you can enjoy them all over again. :heart:

sexy sexy. i want to bury my face in your waiting crotch. thanks for the pics and the ispiration

Not so revealing, but a couple of my personal old favorites...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Also, a couple of leftovers from the other day that I wasn't overly happy with but thought you might want to see anyway.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
sighs............old and new....woof!

I have always loved that candle light one:rose:

OMG! Why have I not seen your thread before? You are BEAUTIFUL! What a SEXXXY body!

Originally Posted by the_apocalypse
FUCK!!!! You are so hot

I do believe that's the biggest response I've gotten out of you yet. Remind me to dig out more of the old pictures for you sometime.

Believe me isseii that's not the biggest response your pics have got out of me ;)

Also, a couple of leftovers from the other day that I wasn't overly happy with but thought you might want to see anyway.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Damn that's a beautiful corset!! Haven't been on in a while but was so excited to see that you are back!!

sighs............old and new....woof!

I have always loved that candle light one:rose:

It really is one of my favorites. It doesn't show anything, but I had a lot of fun playing in the candlelight.

Well I'm quite happy with them :)

Thank you, I'll try to remember to keep posting my mistakes. They sometimes seem to be more popular than the pictures I actually like. :)

OMG! Why have I not seen your thread before? You are BEAUTIFUL! What a SEXXXY body!

Because I just came back? Because you had your eyes closed? I do have that effect on people sometimes. :D

Either way I'm glad that you've found it now and that you're enjoying it. Thank you so much for your sweet words. :rose:

Like fine wine, to be savored and enjoyed - thanks for the reminder of how beautiful you have always been Dave :kiss::heart::kiss:

Pfft...don't make me go back and dig up some of the really bad pictures just to prove ya wrong!! :devil:

Good Evening Baby !! Love the pics from the archive. No matter what you post they are stunning. I do not think you can take a bad picture of that body. Stay sexy hon

:kiss:

Originally Posted by the_apocalypse
FUCK!!!! You are so hot

I do believe that's the biggest response I've gotten out of you yet. Remind me to dig out more of the old pictures for you sometime.

Believe me isseii that's not the biggest response your pics have got out of me ;)

You better stop that...you're going to have me trying to peek under the blanket again.... You know better! ;)

Totally stunning you are so hot and sexy

And you are sweet, kind, and probably pretty wonderful in general.

Hope you're having a good day Isseii, you look beautiful like always.

I am having an absolutely joyously nerdilish day and I thank you sir. :kiss:

Damn that's a beautiful corset!! Haven't been on in a while but was so excited to see that you are back!!

Well thank you. I'm glad you're back and that you stopped by. It's great to be back. :rose:

Good Evening Baby !! Love the pics from the archive. No matter what you post they are stunning. I do not think you can take a bad picture of that body. Stay sexy hon

:kiss:

Oh I can and I will...just give me time!! :D

Ok, maybe not. There might be a super secret master plan behind re-posting some of the old pics in the thread. We'll see how that works out. :rolleyes:

:kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back