New Writer Here

ScottUtsler

Virgin
Hi. I'm Scott. I've just submitted my first story for review. It is a 70's style exploitation story. Does anyone enjoy those? It's the kind of thing you'd find on 42nd Street in the glory days of New York. I am very attracted to that down & dirty kind of story. If accepted, I do hope you all give it a good review. I have several more ideas for that type of entertainment. Please feel free to leave me a comment about what you think. Thank you.

Hi. I'm Scott. I've just submitted my first story for review. It is a 70's style exploitation story. Does anyone enjoy those? It's the kind of thing you'd find on 42nd Street in the glory days of New York. I am very attracted to that down & dirty kind of story. If accepted, I do hope you all give it a good review. I have several more ideas for that type of entertainment. Please feel free to leave me a comment about what you think. Thank you.

Hi, Scott, and welcome to Literotica and the AH in particular. As a new author, you are required to post a pic showing your tits. If you don't have any, then never mind. :)

Whether you have tits or not, you should post a link to your story index, once the first one posts, which should be in about three days.

First off, I'm a guy. But if you really want a shirtless pic of me, just let me know. And yes, I will post the link as soon as it comes in. Thank you. :)

Back