Newly minted...show a girl around? ;)

S

Scarlettmysteri

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

I've just joined Literotica, and am finding my way around.

I am:

Short. Cute. Animated. Canadian. Smart. Quick witted. Soft. Curvy. Sensual. Compassionate. Confidante. Un peu de français. An Irish nose. Your gift to open.

If this makes you smile, and makes you want to dig deeper, message me! :)

Juste un peu de français? Would you like to learn more?;)

Huh weird

I am tall, fugly, stoic, american, dumb, simple minded, hard, flat, dulled, callous, insecure, sprekn ze dueche, british nose, and locked up tight.

If this makes you sad and you want to go super shallow message me.

Welcome to Lit Scarlett; I'm sure you'll find many people to connect with and much fun to enjoy. Hope to run into you some time.

Hello.

I am:

Short. Cute. Animated. Canadian. Smart. Quick witted. Soft. Curvy. Sensual. Compassionate. Confidante. Un peu de français. An Irish nose. Your gift to open.

Welcome - where anything in your mind can cum true.

Not An Easy Journey

Journey to good men on here will be a twisted path with a few bumps but we 😇 Are out there. Don't give up!

Hello.

I am:

Happy Canada Day!

One of my stories is based on a Canadian lady that I know, who is also a deepthroater extrordinaire!

Totally irrelevant, but thought I'd say it anyway ;)
Welcome to Lit, by the way!

Happy Canada day

Happy Canada Day Scarlett

I am the same age as you and Canadian as well. Hmm..I wonder if we have more things in common. 😉

Trying to recall my very bad Montreal jouale....

Dejeuner pour sharks? LOL

Seriously, what turned you off about me?

I've been through enough of Quebec to know it's not all about the island of Montreal. Was it the bad Spiccolli French?

Back