Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

"Thank you." She said softly as she brought the rose to her nose and took a deep breath.

She actually blushed as he told her that she looked lovely. Did he really see that in her, she asked herself as she nodded that she was ready to go. She wanted to see what that weekend had to hold and all the adventures that she would have with the handsome man in front of her. She was surprised that he admitted that he was nervous as well.

"Don't be nervous. I'm nervous enough for the both of us." She teased him, watching as he picked up her overnight bag and she gathered her paint supplies. "I'd let you get them, but I don't trust anyone else with my paints."

She smiled softly as she looped her arm through his own, allowing him to escort her down the steps to his car.
 
He smiled as she thanked him... but even as she blushed, he could see the doubt in her mind... and even as she wondered it... Damian had not lied to her as of yet... so she could take comfort in knowing what he said was probably what he meant... which it was.

Even as she was surprised that he was nervous, his nervousness wasn't about what was to come... it was more that excited nervousness that comes with having a new experience, and sharing his weekend with her would be quite new indeed! As she said that though he but smiled and nodded.

" Very well, no more nervousness for me." He remarked, and even as she gathered her paint supplies he smiled gently. " Don't worry about it, I completely understand. I play the saxophone and I don't trust anyone with it." He remarked with a smile. Even as they gathered her things though he lead her down, there a nice sleek black town car waiting... it almost a limousine style of comfort, complete with a driver and everything.

He helped to load her things up into the back trunk before he helped her in... and on the center of the seats was the contract... it having her name and his of course... it was a basic slaves contract, dated from now until Monday morning. He had kept her striking limit, though he had to admit using some paddles and whips on her would be fun he also understood why she would be adverse to that, it kept everyone involved safe and covered everything, so she knew he was experienced in this.

Climbing in he smiled and waited for her to read it. " Lloyd, Freddie's please." He announced, the driver putting up the divide to give them company as the car rolled out.
 
As Evie took her seat, she noticed the contract that was on the seat between them. It made her a little nervous to see that, but she knew that such things were drawn up for a reason. They had to know the rules and they had to agree with them before anything could be done. Still, it felt strange to have to sign a piece of paper to start their relationship.

She read it carefully, glancing up at Damian only when she was finished. "Can I sign this after dinner?" She asked him softly, feeling silly that she wanted her meal to be as uncomplicated as possible.

She liked Damian, even outside of the whole BDSM thing. She wanted to get to know him on a personal level before they started to add in rules and regulations, masters and slaves.
 
He had placed it there because he wanted her to know that he still listened to her limits... but even as she seemed to question whether it was needed within herself, she knew that it needed to be, especially as he wanted to show her that he would respect her and not abuse her as she had been in the past.

As she glanced up to him he smiled gently to her. " Of course you can, it's timed for now because I wasn't sure how long dinner would take, but I am not planning to take control of you until afterwards Evie." He admitted gently, he smiling as he reached out and taking the paper he slid it into the back seat pocket of the front seat before he smiled to her.

" So.. I know you come from a rough first relationship, but before that, where are you from? what do you like... I know you like art... but let's open the floor to questions and learn about one another." He was very guarded to most people... but Damian had decided he would be open with Everly. She knew it was a fifteen minute drive to Freddy's, so they had some time to chat.
 
"Ummm...well, it's just me and my dad in my family. My mother died when I was young. He remarried a few years ago. She's a nice woman, but I wouldn't say that I'm close to them. When they started to have kids, I guess I didn't see any place for me in their new happy family. We still talk all the time though." As much as Evie tried to pass off that she was happy for her father, the truth was she wasn't. She had felt slightly abandoned by the idea that he was ready to move on from his former life, even if it meant leaving her in the dust.

"I've always loved to paint. It frees up something in my mind when I'm being the canvas." She admitted, looking over at Damian as he seemed to stare straight into her soul. "My greatest regret is not finishing college. I had to drop out for a while and it's been hard to go back. All my money went to pay my medical bills."
 
He smiled as she mentioned that she had had a supportive father... it was more than he had really had, though as she mentioned her mother he frowned ever so slightly. As she explained about her father though that frown deepened.

" Well he's an idiot for leaving you behind." He remarked gently, though he looked to her as she said that about painting, he smiled as he nodded. " You certainly seem to be involved with it, that's for sure." He remarked, and even as she said that her greatest regret was not going to school he nodded.

" I remember when I first wanted to start the club... I had no money, and only my interest. I had car payments to make and a good amount of ground to cover, but I made a list, and worked my ass off to get where I am now." He admitted softly, though he smiled to her. " Which college were you in?" He asked curiously, though he reached over and gave her hand a soft squeeze.

If this all worked out she might find herself supported by a very strong man... and as her companion, lover, and master it was his responsibility to see her happy. He was shocked that he thought so strongly of her... but he let it go... this weekend would be a good test, for both of them!
 
Evie looked at Damian as he mentioned starting his club through hard work. She admired that he was the kind of man that would work hard for what he wanted. That was the man that she needed in her life. He would support her and keep her spirits up when she threatened to sink into a black hole of disparity.

"I was going to Collingwood Community." She said softly. "I got accepted to Bridgeton but I guess a private school just isn't my cup of tea."

Bridgeton had been her dream and still was. The fact of the matter was that she couldn't have afforded to go. One semester at Bridgeton would have paid for her entire degree at Collingwood. She was a practical girl, one that liked to dream but also keep her feet firmly in reality. If she couldn't pay, she would rather sacrifice her dreams for survival.
 
He nodded to her as she seemed to admire that he had put in the hard work that it had taken... and it had, but he hadn't sacraficed his beliefs in order to get it. She had already seen how he could lift her up from her worries and depressons, he had lifted her up so much already with only one meeting.

Even as she said that she had been accepted to Bridgeton he gasped. " that's the best art school in the country... if they accepted you, they must have seen something special in you." he remarked, though he smiled slightly.

" You couldn't afford it though, so you went to Collingwood, am I right?" He asked curiously, and even as he said that she could see he was thinking something over. " I could get you into Bridgeton... we will discuss that more after this weekend... ok?" He asked easily.

The car slowed to a stop though, without their really realizing it the fifteen minutes had flown by. " Dinner time." He mused as the door opened and he stepped out, offering her his hand. Having a support system such as Damian could change her life in so many ways!
 
"Oh...Damian, I couldn't ask you to pay for something like that. I was just as happy at Collingwood as I would be at Bridgeton." She murmured as the car stopped and he was suddenly out and offering her his hand.

Her fingers curled around his own, allowing him to pull her from the car and to her feet. She looked up at him with a silly smile on her lips. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips against his cheek for the briefest of moments.

"I'm sure you charm all of the girls like this, Damian, but I have to tell you that it really means a lot to me." She admitted softly, her arm looping through his yet again as she allowed him to lead the way.
 
Damian smiled as she said that, but he shook his head. " Firstly, I don't charm all the women this way." He mused, and as he helped her out he added. " Secondly... most women only want a scene, a night of bondage or pleasure and nothing intimate." He explained, but he smiled.

" Besides, I know the dean of Bridgeton." He remarked with a smile, but he nodded to her, and as he headed in they were of course shown to a table... he picking a booth by the window though he smiled to her, he letting her kiss his cheek as he looked to her.

" You know... despite the fact I gave you my card and invited you to call, I don't do that all the time." He mused as they were seated, he smiling to her. " I have been doing work and scenes so much that honestly... I haven't had time to have a good relationship." He admitted gently, he looking to her. " Now that things are set up though... it seems like good timing to begin a relationship." He admitted softly.
 
"It sounds like you're asking to be my boyfriend, Damian." Everly teased softly as she settled into her seat across from him. "Gee, let a man fuck your mouth and I guess he's yours forever."

As demure and conservative as Evie might have seemed, she loved to tease. With Damian she knew she was safe to be herself and to let her true personality shine through. As she smiled at him, she extended her hand across the table and took his in her own. She squeezed his fingers, her entire being feeling lîght and easy around him.

"If I'm honest, I kind of like the idea of being your girl. You're kind and you make me smile. You certainly know how to kiss and you know your way around the bedroom."
 
He smirked at her comment, but even as she said that he chuckled. " Well, it was more the six orgasms I ripped out of you." He teased right back and added. " One would think you'd be addicted to me by now." He retorted playfully right back... and she could tell that he took no offense to anything she said.

Even as she smiled and extended her hand he gently wrapped his fingers around hers as he gently drew his thumb over the back of her hand... he smiling as he regarded her. " besides, I think you'd..." He was interrupted by her comment, but he smiled to her.

" You are fun to be with thus far... you will need to be strong if you are to be with me... I am busy, and though I would see you in College as well I will have you with me." He mused with a gentle look, but he added. " now then, let's have a nice white wine with the pasta." He mused with a grin, he lifting her hand and giving it a soft kiss the waitress came around so he ordered the wine, along with a Caesar salad to start with, he letting her order whatever she liked as well.

She would need to get used to a supportive male whom would pay for things... he had worked hard for his money, and he would choose where he would spend it... namely on her.
 
She a glass of white wine and a salad as well, a slice of lasagna and green beans as her main dish. Once the waitress was gone, she turned her attention back to Damian.

"I feel like I've known you all my life." She said softly. "Perhaps it really is possible to find someone you have an instant connection with."

Their connection was intense and sudden. She actually squirmed in her seat as she thought about the orgasms he had ripped from her the other night. Dear lord, he could make her wet, she thought as she gave him a secret smile to let him know what she was thinking about.
 
He smiled as she ordered herself a glass as well, and even as she ordered the lasagna Damian went for the chicken fettucine alfredo, it coming with a few pieces of garlic bread of course... and even as she turned her attention back to him he smiled to her.

As she said that he nodded. " I have often wondered if such a thing was possible... it's honestly refreshing to know that it is." He mused, though even as she squirmed in her seat he could see especially from the secret smile that she was thinking on what he had 'done' to her the other night.

" Tell me Evie... did you listen to my instructions? were you a good girl?" He asked curiously, smiling as his salad was brought... he thanking the waitress before she was gone again and Damian kept his attention on Evie. " Did you think about what I might make you do this weekend?" He asked curiously though he added gently.

" Tell me one of your darkest fantasies." It wasn't really a request, but with their booth being away from the others, she knew that they could share a hushed conversation of this type without arousing suspicion... and Damian knew that as well... that was why he had chosen this one!
 
Evie grinned at him as he asked her if she'd been good. "Of course I was good." She said softly as the waitress brought their salads. "Even thought it was harder then I thought it was going to be. You left me with a lot to think about."

When he asked her what her deepest fantasy was, she was quiet for a moment as she brought a bite to her lips. Could she really tell him that, she asked herself. When she carefully finished chewing, she took a deep breath to tell him.

"I've...I've always had the fantasy of being bound in public. I can imagine being blindfolded, my hands above my head as a crowd watches my body being mastered." She finally admitted.
 
He saw her grin and even as she said that she had been good he smirked as he looked to her. " Oh I would imagine... when I hung up with you I still recall the little whimpering sound you made." He remarked. Even as he said that he had left her with a lot to think about he nodded to her. " I hope it was good thoughts." He remarked honestly.

Even as she was quiet he let her think and go within herself... he knew for many that fantasies were many times hidden away and not being allowed out... but BDSM was all about releasing one's trust into their master to make those fantasies come alive. As she took a deep breath though he could tell that she was going to tell him.

" Oh?" He asked as he smiled slightly. He thought about it though and looked to her. " I think you would be beautiful bound in public... Perhaps I shall have to bring you out onto one of the public play rooms in the club... we've been designing them recently, and they should be done soon." He remarked with a grin to her.

" You'd like seeing them all watching your lusts but knowing that they could not touch you? You're a tease Evie." He mused matter of factly, but she could tell that he approved of her desire. " how does your master handle you in your fantasy?" He asked as he finished up his salad and took a moment to take a sip of the wine... it was very good!
 
"My master handles me however he sees fit." Evie teased, grinning at Damian as she took a sip from her wine. "Isn't that what a good submissive should say?"

She was enjoying this game they were playing. Damian was fun to talk to and fun to be around. He made her smile but he also made her think deeply about the things that she wanted.

"I guess I've always imagined my master fucking me in front of those people. Making me cry out in pleasure with the knowledge that he's the only one that can have me."
 
He had to laugh aloud as she said that, but he nodded to her. " That's right... I was simply more curious what your fantasy saw." He replied matter of factly with a laugh... though even as she was clearly enjoying her time with him... Damian found that he enjoyed his time with her as well.

As he was about to reply he noticed that their food was coming, so he held any further comment until after it was delivered. He of course was polite and thanked the lady for delivering it, and when she was gone he turned his attention back to Everly.

" That sounds like quite the fantasy." He remarked with a smile, but he motioned her to eat. Life was all about dreams and enjoying life. She had been beaten and hammered down so much that she thought that sacrifice and pain was all that there was. Damian was certainly showing her that there was another way.

When he was finished eating though he simply leaned back. " I have to admit I haven't eaten here in a long time... but it's good to come back from time to time." He mused, though he simply watched her gently... it wasn't a hurry up and finish stare, it was more just taking in the sight of her beauty and enjoyment of the evening look. They had fallen into a comfortable silence as they had eaten, but he added.

" Is there anything else you wished to know of me before I call for the cheque? After this I was thinking that we might take a ride down to the river and take a walk before we head to my place." There was no doubt where this was heading... she had agreed to that after all, the paperwork was but a formality, one that though important, was more to show her he was thoughtful to her... more than anything else.
 
"This is one of my favorite places to come. It reminds me of when I was little and my mom would fix a special dinner for us." Everly commented, glancing at him as he watched her so intently.

His gaze was piercing, enough to make her squirm. There was something else in his gaze though that told her that he was enjoying himself. She was enjoying herself very much too and she gave him a smile as she finished her meal.

"I don't think so. We have all the time in the world the next few days to explore each other." She commented, meaning that both literally and figuratively. "I think a walk by the river would be lovely."
 
He smiled as she said that, though he shrugged. " We never went out when I was small... my father though a pastor was extremely controlling beneath the surface... it was a very... cloistered situation." He remarked, though as she squirmed he had a light look to him... telling her he enjoyed that he could 'do' that to her.

As she said that though he nodded and calling for the cheque, Freddie's provided it easily and paying the bill he headed out with her. Looking to his driver though he smiled and went to him. " Just wait here, we are going for a walk... we will be back." He smiled and headed out with her... the boardwalk went right down the river... it was a warm evening... and holding her hand in his he smiled to her.

" This feels right..." He mused gently after a bit.. he looking to her. " This feels like it's meant to be... you know?" He was being very open right then... but he had decided he would be, so he shared himself with her. " It feels like a part of me isn't missing anymore." He admitted softly.
 
"It seems strange though." Everly said softly as she squeezed his hand gently as they walked down to the river. "I mean, I went through a lot with my last boyfriend. I told myself that I wouldn't just jump into a relationship with a guy I just met...but here we are."

She looked up into his eyes as they walked, wondering what he saw in her right then. "Do you think I'm not being cautious enough? Am I doomed to repeat my same mistakes?"
 
He nodded to her as she said that it was strange. " Oh I would certainly agree that it's strange..." He mused, but even as she said that about her last boyfriend Damian looked to her. " I don't know if I qould qualify that asshole as a boyfriend." He mused to her.

As she looked up to him and asked him that, he thought about it as he pulled her over to a riverside bench and sat down... he pulling her into his lap.

" I think... that you are feeling the connection that I am. If I was one of the more brutal masters we wouldn't be here... would we." He mused, he looking to her. " I mean... there is a chance that my antics are only a ploy to win your favor... but if that was the case... I think you would sense it." He remarked.

" I find many people worry whether they will find the one whom is meant for them... I myself have often wondered that. I do hope that I have found it with you... but if this goes no further than this weekend I will still count myself lucky to have shared time with you Evie."

He reached up and gently pulled her to him, laying a soft, yet full kiss upon her lips silencing her for a moment. " I have a feeling though... that this will be the beginning of something both frightening, and amazing for both of us... and I look forwards to dooming myself with you." He purred when he broke the kiss, he looking to her with a soft smile.
 
Evie melted into his kiss even if it were the most tame one he had shared with her since they met. He knew how to play on her weaknesses and leave her begging for more. She smiled as their kiss broke and he told her that he was looking forward to that weekend. She was too. Very much.

She nibbled on her lower lip as she was want to do when she was thinking and she looped her arms around his neck, leaning in to kiss him again as they sat on that park bench by the water. The moment was magic, she thought to herself. Pure magic.

"I can safely say that I like you, Damian. Perhaps by the end of this weekend, I can say that I love you as well." She said softly as their kiss ended and she was looking into is intense gaze again. "I think I'm ready to sign that contract."
 
He felt how she melted into his kiss... and even as she smiled as the kiss was broken he looked to her with a smile... though as she nibbled on her lower lip, he could tell that she was thinking something... and even as she looped her arms around his neck and kissed him again, she felt how his arms squeezed her, pulling her close as he kissed her more passionately back, the second kiss demanding her to fully commit herself to it... he enjoying her lips immensely.

As she said that he smiled. " Oh don't worry about love right away... for now an intense liking is perfectly acceptable." He teased gently, but even as they looked to one another he nodded to her. " Let's head back to the car then." He purred, though letting her slide from his lap he climbed to his feet as he wrapped an arm around her waist, they heading back as he grinned happily.

When they got back to the car though he climbed in with her, he taking out a pen he signed his portion and then handed it to her, he having clipped the paper to a board, though when she had signed he slid it into the same pocket before he grinned to her. " Come here..." The car began to head back towards his home... he didn't live at the club... he had a good sized house on the outskirts of the city.

As they drove though he had her climb into his lap with her back to his chest as he reached around and taking her hands he placed them into her lap. " No touching." He gently intoned before he was licking and kissing her ear and neck... he tormenting her lightly on the ride to his home... their home for the evening!

The House
 
Evie signed the papers in her flowery script, watching as he took it and placed it in his pocket before he enticed her over his direction. She grinned as she climbed into his lap, shivering as he placed her hands in her lap and told her no touching. She let out a soft moan as he kissed her ear, licking her sensitive neck.

She shied away from him slightly, laughing as he reached a particularly ticklish spot. She turned her head to look at him, simply studying this man that was slowly but surely stealing her heart away. He would treat her well and keep her safe, that much she knew. He would move the stars for her...that much he would prove.

"Thank you for this, sir." She said softly as she turned to face forward again.
 
Back
Top