Illinois friends!

Still rockin' the homework over here.

I'd love to flirt, but I have to get this done. LOL.

Good morning, Illinois friends! Good gossip at the BP today...strong coffee...morning is going well...happy Tuesday! :D

Good morning, Illinois friends! Good gossip at the BP today...strong coffee...morning is going well...happy Tuesday! :D

I was just coming to say good morning as well!!

Busy day for me, ugh. I'll be off and on here all day. :rose::heart:

i hope there's some sun today to help melt all of this icy snow....

hmm, another cup of coffee sounds better!

cheers to all....

I have grown frustrated with my garage, lately, so the rest of today shall be spent on stripping it down to bare walls and a floor...and then a proper rebuild project!

I have grown frustrated with my garage, lately, so the rest of today shall be spent on stripping it down to bare walls and a floor...and then a proper rebuild project!

Sounds like fun.

Some of the plans I had today fell through, so my day just got a lot less busy!

Good after noon all!
Hope your all doing well!

Working on homework so that I have my evening to myself! Husband is working late, kids haven't napped today so they will be in bed early. 4 hours to myself, that NEVER happens.

Working on homework so that I have my evening to myself! Husband is working late, kids haven't napped today so they will be in bed early. 4 hours to myself, that NEVER happens.
I'm here all night too, let's go to the bar for a bit. Fancy a game of darts?

....4 hours to oneself can lead to quandary of mischievous avenues!

*enjoy!*

I'm sure you will enjoy yourself and I know many of us here would/will help you enjoy your evening if we can. :devil:

Back