What have you stuck up your ass?

A miniature wooden ball bat! 6 inches around, 18 inches long! I couldnt take it all, but once you got past the tapered part it wouldn't slide out by accident! Various handles of differnt length and width, cucumbers, long neck beer bottles full of warm water, vibrators, dildos, but my favorite was my grandson's 9 inch cock!

A color marker, my toothbrush, and of course, my boyfriend's dick.

The usual; carrot, bananna, cucumber and when I lived in the US a Colgate pump. Do they still have those? It wasn't a good idea because of the sharp edge on the cap but it was just the right size. That was when I was a teenager.

The thing I first started using when I was about thirteen was my mother's hairbrush. I'd lay in the bath and fuck myself with the handle.

The wierdest things I've used, when I got desperate was a pool que and the remote control for my sterio. It's long and thin and I wrapped it in bubble wrap and stuck it in. That's how desperate I used to get. I wouldn't recommend that either.

Luckily the remote still works.

I don't do anal play anymore because as I've got older I'm too concerned about either doing myself some kind of injury of permanently stretching myself out. I'm already quite loose and I don't want to get any more so.

I miss it though.

On a cucumber related note, one of my favorite things to do with a really big one was stick one end under the mattress on the corner of the bed, which holds it in place. Then I get on my hands and knees, back myself on to it and go to town. It's awesome not having to hold it, you just bang away at it like a maniac, like a slut getting fucked.

I wouldn't recommend that though, you wouldn't want it to go too deep. Something flexible would be better. I'd recommend to anyone who practices anal play to get a proper dildo, made from medical grade silicone which is smooth to the touch. You don't want anything hard in there and you don't want anything rough which grips you in there.

Last edited:
Before I got around to getting toys from online stores, I would use ANYTHING I could get my hands on (or more specifically my ASS on :). handles of anything around the house, fruits/vegetables etc. One thing I did do was took a drumstick (anything long and skinny would work) and would put tape on it, and could make my own personal 'dildo' in any shape I wanted... it wouldnt be as soft as a usual dildo, but it did suffice, you can tape over foam to make it softer too, once you get your desired shape, you can cover it with a condom (however, when I first did it, I did not even have condoms, but some tape is quite stretchy, and just works on its own). it is also fun creating yourself something like that, get all hard and excited while making something you are going to shove in your ass!

another fun one is to actual shape a carrot with ripples...

just some ideas! I love it

Well other than the usual toys and plugs and big dildos, how about a baseball and a baseball bat...

Well other than the usual toys and plugs and big dildos, how about a baseball and a baseball bat...

Can't come close to that but I did use to take a wooden rolling pin in my youth...the handles were just shaped ends of the same piece of wood so there was a really nice plug to the end :D

a Colgate pump. Do they still have those? It wasn't a good idea because of the sharp edge on the cap but it was just the right size. That was when I was a teenager.

Wow, that just brought back some memories. It was just the perfect size wasn't it! Thanks!

When I was young and still exploring my body I let a kenner storm trooper invade my dark side.

I am getting a new dildo to stretch my ass on a web cam for a girl I know... I would like some suggestions for one I should get, here are a couple I am thinking of, but other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.extremerestraints.com/huge-dildos_186/the-dick-rambone-dildo_3945.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/dildos-and-insertables_180/the-bam-huge-realistic-dildo_2727.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/butt-plugs_1/the-keg-butt-plug_1896.html

thanks!

The first one, is long only, the 7" circumference is pretty narrow. So that one wont stretch you all that much.

The second one, is better. I have one like this, very similar in size, that I first started out on, when I started taking big dildos and missiles. However, be warned, if you are not used to big things in your hole, then this one can be hard to take, and will take some practice and a ton of lube.

The third one I couldn't recommend for a beginner. The 3" in diameter is big even for an experienced pig. And if you are not experienced, it will be sometime before you are able to even clear the top portion, nevermind the lower portion.

Search around, there are less $ options. (Adammale.com, forttroff.com) if you are a beginner look for a set of butt plugs, small, medium and large. Those will do the trick and get you used to taking bigger items in your ass.

The first one, is long only, the 7" circumference is pretty narrow. So that one wont stretch you all that much.

The second one, is better. I have one like this, very similar in size, that I first started out on, when I started taking big dildos and missiles. However, be warned, if you are not used to big things in your hole, then this one can be hard to take, and will take some practice and a ton of lube.

The third one I couldn't recommend for a beginner. The 3" in diameter is big even for an experienced pig. And if you are not experienced, it will be sometime before you are able to even clear the top portion, nevermind the lower portion.

Search around, there are less $ options. (Adammale.com, forttroff.com) if you are a beginner look for a set of butt plugs, small, medium and large. Those will do the trick and get you used to taking bigger items in your ass.

thanks
getting the rambone, going to try to get the entire length in my ass. as for the stretching me wide, going to go with this one http://specialty-dildos-dongs.loved.../Pipedream-Basix-Rubber-Works--355109484.html
should be a fun time of deep and wide stretching... and thanks for the warning, but I am very experienced with anal toys :) have loved it for a long time

a curling iron

not too hot, shot my load before it got to full temp..........

The wifes

Rabbit vibe..... I find the buzzing little rabbit feels great on my balls and the rotating wand dose great thing inside....

"Beer; the cause and solution to all life's little problems" - Homer Simpson

Rabbit vibe..... I find the buzzing little rabbit feels great on my balls and the rotating wand dose great thing inside....

"Beer; the cause and solution to all life's little problems" - Homer Simpson

I've done that one too. it does feel good but get it deeper with the rabbit the other direction.

i've used a brut cologne bottle

A few times when I was younger and more limber, I managed to insert my entire hand into my asshole, but the strangest, filthiest act was when a very close friend inserted a hot dog into my hole and then ate it!

Afuckbuddy and I inserted a johnsonvil bratz into each others ass and then slowy ate them from each oter. mm mmm good

Back