The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIGGLES!

Yes. It is more awesome than awesome.

I have 60 to 90 people on ignore. crap diminished.

Oh.... Life needs an ignore button and a like button!

BOTH@

Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

Just for you Nina

*archs a brow smirking and steals a grope*

yours are nice too :D

*hides*

Blinks

Either you just implied that I had sacs between my legs and you like looking at them, or you're referring to my absolutely amazing chest as sacs.

Neither answer bodes well for you dogface. You had better hide, before I chain your ass to the wall and make you play fetch with your sacs.:D

Blinks

Either you just implied that I had sacs between my legs and you like looking at them, or you're referring to my absolutely amazing chest as sacs.

Neither answer bodes well for you dogface. You had better hide, before I chain your ass to the wall and make you play fetch with your sacs.:D
Pounces Vivi, nibbling her neck.

Blinks

Three letters: TKO

wow your sharp tonight :D *giggles and drops an icecube down her shirt melting into the shadows*

Catches the dog by the scruff before he completely disappears and chains him to the wall.

You've been a bad, bad, dog Logan.
I think it's time you were neutered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back