The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

Thanks to all the lovely ladies for the compliments. Here are a couple more shower pictures, this time all soaped up and sudsy.

Last edited:
Thanks to all the lovely ladies for the compliments. Here are a couple more shower pictures, this time all soaped up and sudsy.

If that's you in the AV, I am certainly digging the ink and the strong looking back and arms.

I like the hint of tattoo. It's alluring.

Now, there seems to one problem.....you shower looks kinda small. Pity...;)

Newbie.

Hi everybody! I've just made this account and I look forward to speaking with everyone. In the mean time, here's a photo to start things off right. ;)

photo1.jpg

Again, thanks for sharing. Smiles mischievously at you after reading that you might be an exhibitionist. I think there might be some interesting times ahead.

Well I can't be an exhibitionist if there are no voyeurs around so I appreciate you filling that role. I can feel the temptation to dig up some more pics so what ever you're trying to do to me is working:devil:

Hi everybody! I've just made this account and I look forward to speaking with everyone. In the mean time, here's a photo to start things off right. ;)

photo1.jpg

Exactly right about starting things off right. Very nice, looking forward to more as well.

Liking the bigger version of your AV and your other photo. Good and sexy stuff;)

Are you kidding? You definitely are a hot guy!!! yummy

thank you both. you are so sweet and both soooo very sexy
thanks for making this thread so much fun, and so hot

seems that shower pics are kinda popular here, so here are a couple of me getting ready for mine. i have some of me in there as well...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1104701&d=1323117140

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1104702&d=1323117145

photo1.jpg

oh wow, u have perfect breasts and an amazing body
welcome and thanks so much for sharing so much of yourself here

Welcome to lit.

photo1.jpg

You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing. I love your sweet curves, and beautiful breasts. Hope to see you again

Oh you are naughty, aren't you?[/QUOTE]

Given the right encouragement I can get a little out of hand ;)

Last edited:
Agrees with _me_:);)

Also I took a peek at your profile....not bad:cool:

Thanks for your lovely comment...made me blush a little. That isn't the only place the blood went to. :devil:

So here's my meager contribution. :) I tried to take some artistic liberty with it.

Last edited:
Hmmm H.N. I did enjoy the set. I see the potential for some fun and naughtiness. But if you can't, I will understand. Good luck, be well and don't be a stranger.

sorry SS, but im losing my cam soon :\

photo1.jpg

oh wow, very nice, mmmm we should chat sometime

My apologies for being all MIA when it comes to these posts.

Thank you all for your flattering comments on my photo, it truly is so nice to hear.

In fact, here's another i'd recently taken - enjoy. ;)

photo2.jpg

My apologies for being all MIA when it comes to these posts.

Thank you all for your flattering comments on my photo, it truly is so nice to hear.

In fact, here's another i'd recently taken - enjoy. ;)

That's a phenomenal booty.

Well I can't be an exhibitionist if there are no voyeurs around so I appreciate you filling that role. I can feel the temptation to dig up some more pics so what ever you're trying to do to me is working:devil:

Smiles demurely.

Awaits the naughty treasures you unearth;)

photo1.jpg

very very nice, welcome and I know I will be looking forward to seeing more of you.

Back