Back after a 4 month break

Just a few pics of the "skong" I wear for my Master. Its a thong underneath with a fun little skirt attached to it. I have a matching bra but we have seen that in previous pics so no need to repeat. :) Hope you like.

Mmm mmm mmm so very sexy indeed!

Grrrrr

Just a few pics of the "skong" I wear for my Master. Its a thong underneath with a fun little skirt attached to it. I have a matching bra but we have seen that in previous pics so no need to repeat. :) Hope you like.

NOM NOM ummmm sorry that is not a proper way for a Master to act *wipes the drool from my lips*

My apologies for being away so long. I was decorating for Christmas!

Attachments

• 1123121417.jpg
    1123121417.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 218
  • 1123121452.jpg
    1123121452.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 209

Skong... such a funny little word... nothing funny about you in it though... sexy is more like it!

I know what I want for XMAS!!!!

Heehee, you're making a list and checking it twice? Such a waste of time. I can already tell you that I am most definitely on the naughty list.

Skong... such a funny little word... nothing funny about you in it though... sexy is more like it!

It makes me giggle too!

oh i can see you now with lights and ornaments!!!!!!! ::giggles::

Ornaments?? Careful with the hook please!

You are as sexy clothed as you are naked. And trust me that is rare :) I very much approve of your new pics. They are, as always, very inspiring ;)

Awww you make me blush! Thanks so much for your kind words!

Phew, finally back! Whelp, here you go!

Attachments

• 1125122152.jpg
    1125122152.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 1125122155.jpg
    1125122155.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 1125122158.jpg
    1125122158.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 1125122156.jpg
    1125122156.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 129

I feel it needs to be said: Nimoway80 every inch of your body is undeniable sexy! The pics you take are always arousing and interesting. The angles you use, the lighting, and the skin you choose to reveal are such a fantastic combination. I'm a huge fan and a subscriber for as long as you are here. Thank you so very very much for allowing me, and everyone on here, to admire and comment on your voluptuous, titilating, and arousing figure!!!

Yummy! BREAKFAST IS SERVED!
1359.gif

I feel it needs to be said: Nimoway80 every inch of your body is undeniable sexy! The pics you take are always arousing and interesting. The angles you use, the lighting, and the skin you choose to reveal are such a fantastic combination. I'm a huge fan and a subscriber for as long as you are here. Thank you so very very much for allowing me, and everyone on here, to admire and comment on your voluptuous, titilating, and arousing figure!!!

Are you TRYING to make me blush more?!?! You have triumphed! *blush* Thank you so much for your enthusiastic support. It's not easy keeping the pics interesting but I will keep trying. Much appreciation to you.

Yummy! BREAKFAST IS SERVED!
1359.gif

Heeheehee

hehee ... the hooks wrap perfectly around nipples ;)

that third image took our breath away ...

Hmmmm ornament hooks??? Methinks I feel a holiday theme arising!

And that is bad how????????:rose::kiss::heart:

It's a good kind of naughty for sure!!

I sooo love looking over the majestic mountains down to the lush valleys!!!

*blush* You like my peaks? Heehee Take a trip on Nimoway Lane any time you like. Please!! I love you so much and am grateful for every day I have with you. When you go on your trip, I will miss you terribly. Everyone here better be prepared for some mournful, longing pics. ;)

Back