Lost in the Punhouse

A man is most intelligent during sex because he is "Plugged" up to the knowledge source!! :) *Winks*

So... goddess in the I of the fe-holder?

Don't mind me while I take a glans at the merchandise. I seem to have lost scrotal control of my inhibitions. Urethra gonna love it or, well... no, you're gonna love it.

There's a vas deferens between good touch and bad. And, baby, mine is so, so bad ;)

When you talk about this junk I can see you're-all-"gee!" I have to admit I duct a little at your references, although they were mostly semenal and fluid.

But dammit, I am MORE than just a refractory for reproduction of baby banter!

The puns are getting quite strained. May I suggest you do not apply so much sieve here?

I wouldn't know about that although there's probably too much thyme on your hands.

I wouldn't know about that although there's probably too much thyme on your hands.

Good luck convincing that well-seasoned punner he's wasting time sharpening his writing a-cumin. The cloves are gonna come off.

With the cloves off, some one might get a lactation, but I'd be pleased to whip up a bondage for her.

Well, maybe if it weren’t allspice all the time. If we branch out a bit, it wood Alder the tone in here. Inlay terms, it’s time Fir a change!

We do have a lot of Chestnuts and Ash men around here who Maple leaf they can root around in any dryad around.

Well, maybe if it weren’t allspice all the time. If we branch out a bit, it wood Alder the tone in here. Inlay terms, it’s time Fir a change!

There you are! I've been pining for you and getting all spruced up, because as we all know, red wood:rose:

Last edited:
We do have a lot of Chestnuts and Ash men around here who Maple leaf they can root around in any dryad around.

They need to Cypress their damn urges. That's knot likely that'll happen, though, is it?

There you are! I've been pining for you and getting all spruced up, because as we all know, red wood:rose:

Red wood trunkate your twig, is what she'd do. (I often wonder why us crazy Cherry blondes are so Poplar with the boys.) :devil:

They need to Cypress their damn urges. That's knot likely that'll happen, though, is it?

Red wood trunkate your twig, is what she'd do. (I often wonder why us crazy Cherry blondes are so Poplar with the boys.) :devil:

You're more bark than bite, ain't no way you're whacking this weed. At the root of the matter you know you want to go all sappy on me.

Wow, look who just blue through the door! Why, yellow, Nicole! Orange you glad we're all still here?

Hello yourself! If you don't mind, I'd rather you moved from time to time as it would be easier to spot the stiffs if you did.

So ... Are we gonna sycamore with trees now? Or are hue wheel in tint on color?

:confused:

I can azure you that thistle be the end of both.

(I really wanted to use Violet Femmes at some point, and I'm sad I couldn’t work it in :()

Also--the Who do you think you are to Run, DGE, from all the Stooges, the Kinks, and the Temptations of this thread all day?

(Admittedly, not some of my best work.)

I can azure you that thistle be the end of both.

(I really wanted to use Violet Femmes at some point, and I'm sad I couldn’t work it in :()

Awww... Hue wanted to go on like a Litster in the pun? :(

Too hard! I'd gouache my hands of it.

Also--the Who do you think you are to Run, DGE, from all the Stooges, the Kinks, and the Temptations of this thread all day?

(Admittedly, not some of my best work.)

I Ramone interested! I sheena pun crocker before and believe me, I don't wanna get band from this thread for posting too mosh.

(You're plum modest.)

I Ramone interested! I sheena pun crocker before and believe me, I don't wanna get band from this thread for posting too mosh.

(You're plum modest.)

Please! Guetta clue. You’re the Desiigner of this thread—unless there's a surprise Massive Attack, you won’t be cast out in the Darkness.

Well EverLux, all it takes is to whip up the courage and before you know it the other woman is scarlet to go with your violet.

Awww... Hue wanted to go on like a Litster in the pun? :(

Too hard! I'd gouache my hands of it.

(You're plum modest.)

This thread is quite the Journey. all these talking heads and their puns are real killers. The jokes are rolling like stones and chugging along like a train. But if you don't like puns you might be more grateful to be dead than read them.

If you were paying for them, I'm sure you'd want your nickel back by now.

Back