How Many Reads Do You get?

I really doubt that. :rolleyes:
SO how about you? What percentage of Lit traffic finds your stories? :)

I forgot that was what this thread was about.

Wicked Hot (Group) has the most hits- 80,000 something. It was from the 2013 summer contest.

Mrs. Maitland's SAD Valentine (Mature) is next- Almost 55,000. Valentine's Day 2014.

Purple Glitter (LW) has the most votes- 872 and the most comments- 67. (36,000 views)

No green E's to stir the pot though. ;)

Well, if you'd offer up those sheep we talked about, you could knit yourself a sweater!

Or my 11 y/o could do it for you. I'm editing a scene in which the participants are discussing anal sex. She just walked in saying, "Mom, where are the scissors?" Ay ay ay.

So if she asks what you are doing say "reading about a couple of assholes"

Meanwhile I'm writing about a girl tied face down on the bed being caned with a wand lodged between her legs.

My only worry is the wife reading it and asking if her wand is charged.

I forgot that was what this thread was about.

Wicked Hot (Group) has the most hits- 80,000 something. It was from the 2013 summer contest.

Mrs. Maitland's SAD Valentine (Mature) is next- Almost 55,000. Valentine's Day 2014.

Purple Glitter (LW) has the most votes- 872 and the most comments- 67. (36,000 views)

No green E's to stir the pot though. ;)

No, but you got one of those W things that means a lot of people liked your story, not just one.

So if she asks what you are doing say "reading about a couple of assholes"

Meanwhile I'm writing about a girl tied face down on the bed being caned with a wand lodged between her legs.

My only worry is the wife reading it and asking if her wand is charged.

She doesn't have the plug-in kind?

Preaching to the choir about the hogs!

I'll go you one better! The third brother who was in the rafters with Hannibal in his sights and he does not shoot because he was so in awe the hogs didn't eat him. Professional killer who has the man who killed his brothers on his sights and he let's him go?

If you want him to live, fine, but be realistic.

Harris has so much money he isn't fit to write anything these days.

Harris has so much money he isn't fit to write anything these days.

Hannibal Rising was decent in the beginning, how he got his taste for human flesh was well done.

But once he got older it got dull. It was a prequel how is there any suspense? You know he lives:rolleyes:

Oh yeah. The reason for the thread. I have a tendency towards a Tourette's like screaming out of off topic crap wherever I happen to be. Maybe I'm one of the crazy ones too!

My top story is Billy Turns The Tables on Step Sister, Ch. 01 in Incest/Taboo. Over 97,000 views and 1,100 votes. In fact, the four part series had 276,000 views and 3,100 votes.

Next up was Hannah and Her Sisters and Me, same category. 71,000 and 597.

My only entry in LW, He Didn't Hear What I Said, gave me 50,000 and 631.

I have a number of things in a variety of categories, kind of all over the place. The sad part is some of what I think are my best stories get the fewest views and votes.

I have almost 900,000 total views, which is pretty incredible to me.

Twelve of my twenty nine stories wear a red H. Five more are rated between 4.4 and 4.5, and another five are between 4.3 and 4.4. That's 22 of 29 with pretty good ratings. Another was the LW story, so...lol. The remainder? One-Innocent Before, Guilty After-could have had a higher rating. It flirted with a LW theme, even though it wasn't. It was enough to get it hammered. The rest-I got what I deserved.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with how my stories have done. I've had no training as a writer, and I'm actually a numbers person.

I started trying to add up the views and hit the wrong number with about 20 stories to go. I was at 9 million so I'm guessing somewhere around 11 million all told.

I have 83 stories and 78 have an H (with one siting at 4.49 like a tease) But that is skewed because of one long series and high chapter series tend to have good scores because of the dedicated readership.

My views are high due to there being a lot of incest stories, but I do have a group sex story over 370k and a mature that is over 200k

A numbers person? You don't say! ;)

Can you tell by my post that I'm NOT a numbers person? I hate them. Especially when I'm asked to calculate something.

Oh, and it doesn't sweeten the deal at all to have some of those numbers changed into letters. X and Y are NOT my friends.

Oh yeah. The reason for the thread. I have a tendency towards a Tourette's like screaming out of off topic crap wherever I happen to be. Maybe I'm one of the crazy ones too!

My top story is Billy Turns The Tables on Step Sister, Ch. 01 in Incest/Taboo. Over 97,000 views and 1,100 votes. In fact, the four part series had 276,000 views and 3,100 votes.

Next up was Hannah and Her Sisters and Me, same category. 71,000 and 597.

My only entry in LW, He Didn't Hear What I Said, gave me 50,000 and 631.

I have a number of things in a variety of categories, kind of all over the place. The sad part is some of what I think are my best stories get the fewest views and votes.

I have almost 900,000 total views, which is pretty incredible to me.

Twelve of my twenty nine stories wear a red H. Five more are rated between 4.4 and 4.5, and another five are between 4.3 and 4.4. That's 22 of 29 with pretty good ratings. Another was the LW story, so...lol. The remainder? One-Innocent Before, Guilty After-could have had a higher rating. It flirted with a LW theme, even though it wasn't. It was enough to get it hammered. The rest-I got what I deserved.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with how my stories have done. I've had no training as a writer, and I'm actually a numbers person.

A numbers person? You don't say! ;)

Can you tell by my post that I'm NOT a numbers person? I hate them. Especially when I'm asked to calculate something.

Oh, and it doesn't sweeten the deal at all to have some of those numbers changed into letters. X and Y are NOT my friends.
My partner and I are writing our entire story around the Quadratic Formula. :D Maybe you want to edit it?

Preaching to the choir about the hogs!

I'll go you one better! The third brother who was in the rafters with Hannibal in his sights and he does not shoot because he was so in awe the hogs didn't eat him. Professional killer who has the man who killed his brothers on his sights and he let's him go?

If you want him to live, fine, but be realistic.

That whole book just felt like Harris woke up one day and thought "fuck it, they'll buy anything if I put Lecter's name on it". And somehow they managed to make the movie even stupider.

That whole book just felt like Harris woke up one day and thought "fuck it, they'll buy anything if I put Lecter's name on it". And somehow they managed to make the movie even stupider.

Its what it seems, I mean, he can write better, and has better tales than what he's doing.

Just don't get in bed with Hannibal, and say, EAT ME!

160k reads for my Xmas entry (Incest) but only 3200 reads for my Furry story (Fetish). My Erotic Couplings story also got a low number of reads (6000), but that may have been because it was about an escaped POW screwing his way past the Nazis to freedom (wrong category?).

Back