Breasts, big or small!?

YoungMynx

Virgin
I'm overly self conscious of my breast size, so ladies and gentleman, what do we prefer?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 2,180
Hmmm

I'm overly self conscious of my breast size, so ladies and gentleman, what do we prefer?

You have a lovely pair, enough to fill a hand and they are pert, that is always a plus.

As for my preference, I lean towards the larger end of the spectrum (within reason). But it really depends on whom they are on. ;)

Other than being upside down, they look great!!! From your other posts it looks like you have a great Ass too.

no reason to self concious...

sexy pics YoungMynx!!!
For me it's more about the breats matching the rest of the body... and yours are perfect.

plus its summer here so plenty of time to show them off!!

Welcome to the lounge.:)

Slips inside , holding up the mistletoe, blushing a great deal she kisses all of the people she has yet to meet gently on their lips before quickly stepping back giggling.

attachment.php

Thyri asked me to pass this coupon on.

* giggles * You've been tagged, and now you must pass it on.

Start an epidemic of kisses. :) :kiss::rose:

(Lol I am a little late I know:eek:)

Well sure, I can see why you'd top a month old thread that's in the wrong forum to begin with.

And for the record, one big and one small or GTFO.

Breasts are a beautiful thing, me, I love them all, small, pert, big, pendulous, thick turgid nipples, mmmmm, god I could go on forever, thank you god. :)

Back