As a sissy, do you desire chastity?

• No, I'm allowed to enjoy my clit

Votes: 33 44.0%
  • Yes, I need to be restrained from my clit

Votes: 42 56.0%

• Total voters

SweetAnnie40

Literotica Guru
Sometimes I'll see pix of sweet little sissies but their clits are in cages and chastity. Other sissies enjoy when their clitty gets big and gives them a load of juice to swallow. Just curious, as a sissy, do you practice or crave chastity?

A sissy is not a man and naturally should have the clinty in chastity all of the time. The sissy can always be milked to obtain juice. As a sissy the pleasure of having the feeling of a hard, pulsing and cum giving cock is a forbidden thing and not deserved by a mere sissy.

A sissy is not a man and naturally should have the clinty in chastity all of the time. The sissy can always be milked to obtain juice. As a sissy the pleasure of having the feeling of a hard, pulsing and cum giving cock is a forbidden thing and not deserved by a mere sissy.

Interesting opinion. Thanks!

I know I wanted to be in chastity for periods of time (long ones are fine), but mostly when I'm being used/submissive, something about that really gets me going.

Sometimes I'll see pix of sweet little sissies but their clits are in cages and chastity. Other sissies enjoy when their clitty gets big and gives them a load of juice to swallow. Just curious, as a sissy, do you practice or crave chastity?

I voted 'Yes' - I crave chastity. I admit I am addicted to playing with my dicklette and I'm sure I do it too much, so it would probably be a good thing to lock it up for a couple of weeks. I wouldn't want long term chastity.

Still, all of this is just fantasy for me ... so I don't really know how I would like it in real life.

Yes, I am a sissy who if left alone plays with her clitty way to much. I need to be kept naked and caged.

I have been caged nearly every day for more than 2 months.

On the few days I haven't been caged (Mistress was punishing me) I have felt out of sorts.

There is a certain comfort in the feeling that I am "owned" and someone else is in control of my sexual release.

Last edited:
I love rubbing my sissy clitty like a helpless little sissy gurl. Sometimes I just can't keep my hand out of my panties.
Is that wrong?:D

Oh, yes

I often wear my cage when chatting here or elsewhere on line and even when I go out and wear it beneath my panties and outer menswear. At home I like it sometimes when I'm dressed in my sissy wear - it's a reminder that I have a sissy clitty -

I guess that brings up a follow-on question. How many of you sissies in chastity put yourself into it vs. someone else put the cage on you?

Chastity should be against the law for all adults. Everyone of legal age should be sexually active.

I guess that brings up a follow-on question. How many of you sissies in chastity put yourself into it vs. someone else put the cage on you?

In a way we all put ourselves in it by being what we are. Our better other may do the actual fitting and locking but I think we know we need it. Later it is so intoxicating to stand naked before her and him and place our little thing in the cage, lock it and give them they key for only they know how long.

In a way we all put ourselves in it by being what we are. Our better other may do the actual fitting and locking but I think we know we need it. Later it is so intoxicating to stand naked before her and him and place our little thing in the cage, lock it and give them they key for only they know how long.

So if I made you dress sissy and submit to the cage and give me the key, would you care if threw it away, or mailed it to someone to hold for a month? Is the risk of it never coming off figure into it?

You own the lock and the key so, as the English say, "We serve at Her Majesty's pleasure."

If being a cuckold is desired then isn't that still a mutually beneficial and real relationship? The male's submission to the desires of the female and her desire to control the male would qualify.

I definitely don't like the idea. Sex is to be fun & I can't imagine enjoying the excitement of sexy and being so uncomfortably restrained. Still, the sight of others in chastity has a certain visual beauty to it. Those pink, black, or stainless steel chastity cages can look sexy. With the right person I might submit for an occasional encounter, but I wouldn't want it as part of a regular sexy repertoire.

I definitely don't like the idea. Sex is to be fun & I can't imagine enjoying the excitement of sexy and being so uncomfortably restrained. Still, the sight of others in chastity has a certain visual beauty to it. Those pink, black, or stainless steel chastity cages can look sexy. With the right person I might submit for an occasional encounter, but I wouldn't want it as part of a regular sexy repertoire.

I agree with Jenna...

Being submissive for a lover every once in while can be very rewarding for both involved, But.. I like Happy Endings.

Paris.:kiss:

I agree with Jenna...

Being submissive for a lover every once in while can be very rewarding for both involved, But.. I like Happy Endings.

Paris.:kiss:

That was where I was to start this query. Hubby loves his sissy happy endings and hasn't shown an interest in orgasm denial or caging.

sissy fun

My exwife would cage me just for play time every once in a while. I really not a sissy just a cross dresser with a small cock. It was fun being submissive for her. It wasn't something we did all the time it was just part of our sex play

Back