Catfight Among Models [Closed for Monak4u]

Sasha's juices were dripping down my knee as she came. My hand smoothed over her back, holding her close.

I then sat her down on the couch. I kisses her lips. The others watched. My hand went between her legs and removed the dildo. Mouths were watering as they looked. I pushed the dildo in Sasha's mouth. She licked it hungrily.
 
Sasha tried hard to keep her legs close as her juices dripped down her knees for many to see. Mila caressed and held her back ash pressed against her.

Slowly, Mila guide her to the couch and kissed her. Sasha kissed her back with passion as they put out a scene for other onlookers. Mila's hand went between Sasha's legs. Sasha spread her legs and Mila pulled out the dildo. Some onlookers had the look of disgust while others awe as Mila pushed the Dildo in Sasha's mouth and Sasha licked and sucked it hungrily. I her aroused state, Sasha pulled Mila close to her, her hot model's body rubbing against hers.
 
Sasha sucked the dildo clean, tasting all of her juices. Mila kissed her again then took her hand and led her across the arm of the couch. She bent Sasha over the arm, her head down, her ass up in the air. Mila then pulled Sasha's short skirt over her behind, exposing her ass. Sasha then pulled the crop from her bag. She lifted i in the air and SWAT!! A red spot appeared on Sasha's ass.
 
Sasha kissed Mila as their bodies pressed against each other. Just as she felt that she was getting the upper hand over lover and rival, Mila led her across the arm of the couch and bent her over it.

Her head was down whereas her ass was sticking out of her nothing dress for everyone to see. MIla then pulled the crop from her bag, lifted it in the air and smacked Sasha's already sore ass. SWAT!!

"aggghhh! aaahghhh! Sasha screamed in pain. A red spot appeared on Sasha's ass.

Her debasement was there for everyone to see, as Mila spanked her. Many of the party goers were eyeing her gorgeous body and her delicious derriere, wishing that they could have a slice of it.

But this public spanking, by her sexy nemesis, made Sasha even more aroused.
 
I could see Sasha's juices running down her thigh. I spanked her again and again, raising my crop, making land on her tender flesh. Sasha moaned. I then took a butt plug from my bag and put it in Sasha's mouth. She licked it and made it wet. I then pressed it against her small hole. She gasped when I pushed it in.
 
Sasha cried senselessly while her rival and mistress spanked her with the crop. Her face pushed down and her ass bent over the couch, she was spanked mercilessly.
Sasha gapsed and involuntarily raised her ass when Mila pressed the butt plug into her hole. She bit into her lips as Mila pushed it in. Sasha winced, the pain slowly giving way to bliss.
 
I then took the strap on and attached it to my waist. I moved to her face and pointed it to her mouth.

"Better make it nice and wet. You don't want a dry cock in your pussy."

I pushed it in her mouth.
 
Sasha looked on without any response as Mila took the strap-on and attached it to herself. It was pushed by Mila towards her mouth as she commanded her

"Better make it nice and wet. You don't want a dry cock in your pussy."

Sasha had no choice but to obey as she slowly sucked the strap-on dildo inside her, making loud slurping noise.

The other party goers looked on at the debauched spectacle of one supermodel fucking the other, some wishing for more, some wishing that they could be in place of Mila, while some others wishing that they could fuck Mila and Sasha together.
 
Sasha sucked on the dildo as if it was a popsicle. Her lips made it very wet. I pulled it from her mouth and moved between her legs. I kicked them apart further, then pushed the head into her pussy lips. She gasped as I began to thrust it deep.
 
Sasha sucked and licked the strap-on dildo wet. Just as she felt it deep inside her throat, it was pulled out by Mila who moved in between her rival-turned pet-slut's legs. She pulled Sasha's legs apart and pushed the wet dildo inside her pussy lips. Sasha gasped and moved her hips to match Mila's thrusts as the later pumped deep inside her.
 
I began to pump the strap on deep, then pulled it out. I pumped it in again, then pulled it out. I held onto her hips, pulling her body towards mine. I could feel her contract around my dildo. I pushed it in again.
 
Sasha wrapped her long supermodel legs around her nemesis's hips as the latter pumped the dildo, in and out of her wet willing pussy. She knew she could not hold on for too long as Mila held her legs tight and fucked her without mercy, for everyone else to see.
 
I pulled her closer, my legs quivering. Pumping faster and faster, my dildo rubbing against her vaginal walls. Finally, I shudder, then I cum!
 
Sasha screamed, her legs wrapped even tighter around Mila as the latter held her closer, Mila's dildo slammed into Sasha, faster and faster and faster.

Ohhh..ohhh.ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..........Sasha came at the same time as Mila as she gripped her tormentor tightly
 
Our tongues touched. My hand brushed against her wet pussylips. My other hand squeezed her breast.

"You belong to me now, young lady." I told her.
 
mmmmm......I moan as your hand brush against my pussy lips while the other hand squeezes my bare breast.

"yes, own me mistress!" I murmur, forgetting that the you have been my hated rival. I push against you as our tongues touch.
 
I kiss you deeply, then take your hand and pull you towards the den. Inside the double doors I grab the cuffs that are attached to the chains on beams across the ceiling. I take your wrists and attach them to the cuffs. I pull the chains until you are on your tiptoes.
 
I give you a deep lingering kiss after which I willingly allow myself to be led by you when you take my hand and pull me towards the den.

We presented a glorious sight to the onlookers, two supermodels in state of undress, amidst other guests dancing in frenzy.

Inside the double doors, I shudder with fear, lust and anticipation as you grab the cuffs attached to the chains on beams across the ceiling and attach my wrists to the cuffs.

I feel a pain in my wrists as I am pulled upwards. I struggle to balance myself, my weight on my tiptoes as I am pulled up.
 
I pick up the cat o nine tails. I stroked it over her breasts, then raised it in the air.

SWISH!!

Nine red stripes appeared on her breasts. She gasped. Her body moved back and forth. My hand held her ass and steadied her.

Then I swung the cat again.....and again.
 
I cry out in pain and joy as you strike my breasts. I pull against my bonds, screaming and flaying my limbs, as you swing again and again and smack my tits while you hold my ass and caress it at the same time.
 
I spread your asscheeks, then push two fingers in your tiny hole. You yelp and move forward. My cat then strikes you across your breasts. You scream, trying to avoid the blows.

To and fro, you swing back and forth with each thrust or strike. The cat makes your breasts very red.
 
mmmmmm.......I yell and moan and move forward as you spread my asscheeks and push two of your fingers in my hole as I swing against my restraints.

Just as I get used to the fingers in my ass, I feel the cat in your hands strike my breasts.

oooww....oww..owwww.....I scream as I try to move to avoid the blow but in vain.

I swing back forth with every strike of the cat o nine tails as you punish me, leaving my breasts sore and red.

I cry out with every strike, as much in pain as in lust.
 
SWISH!! SWISH!! The cat strikes and welts rise on your breasts.....then I take aim between your legs. SWISH!! The cat strikes your wet pussy. Welts rise on your pussylips. SWISH!! SWISH!!
 
aaah...aahhh...aaah.....aaahhh...I scream with every swish of the cat as it struck my breasts, slowly giving rise to welts on my tits.

owwww..ahhhh..ooww.. I scream even louder as you take aim between my legs and strike my wet pussy.

But strangely this pan makes my pussy even wetter as I swing back and forward with every swish of the cat.
 
Back
Top