X-Men: Crossroads OOC

I'll try and get a post out before I go to bed. Taking a small trip, so won't be home to post for a day or two.
 
Mansion Blueprints

1st Floor

1stfloor.jpg


2nd floor

2ndfloor.jpg


3rd Floor

3rdfloor.jpg


4th Floor

4thfloor.jpg


5th Floor

5thfloor.jpg


6th Floor

6thfloor.jpg
 
Underground Bunker

Sub-basement 1

subbasement1.jpg


Sub-basement 2

subbasement2.jpg


Danger Room Monitoring Dome

dangerroom001.jpg


Danger Room

dangerroom002.jpg
 
I have to work long hours this weekend (it's the busy season) so I won't be on line so much, but I'll try to be here and post after work at least once.
 
I...am slightly confused by the diagram. I wasn't until I realized that I wasn't sure how the fourth floor was connected to the third floor.
 
i'll go for one of the guest rooms or the one across from scott and jeans
 
Well using the the 3rd and 4th floor as examples. If you see there's like a little box near the bottom of Logan's room. That's part of the fireplace from the third floor.

So Logan's room faces the front of the school.
 
Well using the the 3rd and 4th floor as examples. If you see there's like a little box near the bottom of Logan's room. That's part of the fireplace from the third floor.

So Logan's room faces the front of the school.

Ah...well, then this introduces another question. The stairs in Jean's office that go up...where do they go?
 
Ah...well, then this introduces another question. The stairs in Jean's office that go up...where do they go?

They're not actually in the office but adjacent. If that makes any sense. I don't really know how it looks in real life, however these images were given to me by a friend who had found the actual blueprints of the mansion they used in the movies.

I do wish i could go to this place so I could see how that floor looks for real.

I do see what you mean though. I'm editing it now so it isn't so confusing.
 
Last edited:
SexyBabe I've kinda gone out on a limb in talking about your character and her relationship with mine. I think I'm okay on it since I based it off the relationship they had in the movies, but if I've overstepped the bounds with Rogue and Iceman or some of the stuff you don't want Rogue to deal with in this RP (like guilt over the kiss and taking Bobby's energy during X-men 2) just tell me and I'll try to fix it.
 
SexyBabe I've kinda gone out on a limb in talking about your character and her relationship with mine. I think I'm okay on it since I based it off the relationship they had in the movies, but if I've overstepped the bounds with Rogue and Iceman or some of the stuff you don't want Rogue to deal with in this RP (like guilt over the kiss and taking Bobby's energy during X-men 2) just tell me and I'll try to fix it.

It's completly fine, I was planning on taking/playing Rogue that way anyway, Basing there relasionship on the movies is probably the best thing. So you have absolutly nothing to worry about. :) ;)
 
Cry Havok!

Codename: Havoc

Name: Alexander Summmers

Age :24

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 210

Hair: Blonde, short

Eyes: Blue

Hobbies: Surfing and skateboarding

Phobias: Alex is scared of accidentally killing someone with his powers, or possibly levelling several building by accident.

Personality: Alex is fairly easy going, especially when compared to his brother, Scott. Alex is content to live his life among the humans as if he never had powers.

Powers: Alex absorbs energy, stores it and converts it into waves of high tempature radiation. This radiation superheats the air creating plasma. Usually Alex radiates energy in all directions but if he concentrates he can aim his blasts, usually along his arms. Since Alex asorbs radiation and heat, neither normally affect him.

Extent: In terms of raw energy, Alex is one of the most powerful mutants in the world, able to create a blast that could superheat and shatter a mountain at maximum power. However, he has meager control at best.

History: Alex doesn't remember his parents that well, haing been pushed out of the same plane Scott was. Alex didn't spend much time in the orphanage, he was adopted almost immediately.

An avid surfer and skateboarder, Alex was living a fairly normal life in Southern California when his powers surfaced ten years ago. He levelled a small part of a forest, causing a forest fire. No one ever discovered how that fire got started.

Having kept up correspondence with his brother, Scott came to visit Alex during spring break from college. Scott revealed to Alex that he was a mutant and warned Alex that he may discover he was one too. Alex told Scott he already knew he was a mutant and the brothers soon discovered their powers don't affect each other.

Alex started his sophomore year of High school at Xavier's, gained control of his fledgling abilities and graduated from there, going on to college. Alex finished his degree in Physics in two years, doing a lot of summer courses, finished his masters in geo-physics and Quantum theory in much the same way. While working toward his doctorate Alex's powers flared up again. What had seemed like a minor power ten years ago had grown steadily and now Alex was one of the most powerful men on Earth, and could just barely control it.

Using the death of his brother's fiance as cover for taking a sabbatical, Alex has returned to Xavier's to remaster his powers and help Scott get through his loss.

Alex does not know Jean is alive again.[/QUOTE]
 
Just a quick FYI. Unless you have the permission from one of the other players. Please try not to assume what they may write for their character's actions or motivations.

Also let's try to remember that there are others in the game as well. So let's give them a chance to post as well before we post more than once in a day. If a day passes and no one else has posted then by all means go ahead and post.

Unless your involved in a small arc with you and one other character, then that can go as quickly as the two of you can post.
 
I'd throw a post up, but I've got alot to respond to and I want to let Kitty's character get a word in edgewise. I'm rather curious as to her reaction to being called 'Karen' by some guy she may or may not know from Jean's funeral
 
My apologies. It will appear as if Storm is living up to her reputation and acting like a whirlwind all over the place.

I'll make her hover ;)
 
I wanted to let everyone know that im having major internet problems. So im sorry if im a bit slow. Also if there is a order to know who is posting next tell me, so i wont have that issue
 
Back
Top