Karma - closed to ThePhoenixMan

As Maria walked into the house, she felt..lost. She and Jordan had always had such and easy going relationship and now there seemed to be tension between them.

She was confused, anxious, and lost. Hadn't they just had sex or had that been Paul who had been with her and Phylis? She couldn't remember. She just knew that it had been some ofthe best sex she had had in a long time.

She made her way to her shower, and quickly stepped into the hot stream of water, letting it cascade over her body. She began to think over the night and what had happened. For the first time in her life, she had had sex with a woman and had loved every minute of it. And then to have a man with them was more intense and incredible than she could have imagined. It was then that she remembered hearing Phylis call out Paul's name.

My God, Maria thought, no wonder Jordan had refused her. He would have known that she had slept with Paul. Well, at least she had had sex with Paul. Maybe that was why Jordan had said no to her invitation. Maybe, just maybe Jordan thought that Maria didn't want him? Maybe Jordan was content for them to just be friends?

She stepped out of the shower, dried herself, and got ready for bed. She lay there for awhile, thinking, wondering. Then, the thought hit her. What would it be like to have both Jordan and Paul? What would it be like to be their center of attention?

As she drifted off to sleep, those thoughts occupied her mind, causing some very erotic dreams.

The next morning, she got dressedand readied herself for her first real day on the job. She wore what she hoped was a professional, yet sexy enough suit in black, with a red, silk tank underneath. As she was putting on her makeup and fixing her hair, she happened across a bottle of perfume that she had forgotten was there. It was the last gift Jordan had ever given her and she had managed to keep it hidden from Mike all this time. With a mischevious grin, she dabbed some on her throat and a little behind her ears and at her cleavage. Putting on the 4 inch black heels, she made her way down stairs to wait for the car that would take her to the office.

When she arrived, she went straight to her office, and was trying to make sense of things when a secretary poked her head into the door.

Excuse me, Ms. McGuire, I am Julie, Julie Spencer, your administrative assianst. I hate to interrupt, but Mr. Tate has asked for you to come to his office.

Maria turned toward the door at the sound of a name she hadn't heard in a long time. Appearently, Jordan was referring to her by her maiden name to the office staff. She had to smile at that, knowing that the reason was two fold. One, it would keep her presence quiet for a bit, so Mike wouldn't find out and the second was the fact that Jordan had always hated Mike and this seemed a little way of getting back at Mike.

She thanked Julie, and made her way to Jordan's door. She noticed the cute little blonde leaving his office and couldn't help the little spark of jealousy and excitement that ran through her. There was no way anyone could ignore how beautiful she was.

Maria walked past the lithe blonde and straight into the room. Jordan was standing by the window, looking over some papers, when Maria walked up behind him, leaned in, pressing her breasts to his back. Kissing his cheek, she stepped back before saying, "Good Morning, Boss."

She noticed the shocked look on his face just before he concealed his emotins again. She walked over to a chair in the room, sat, crossing her legs so that her skirt rose just a bit up her thighs.

"You asked to see me?"
 
Jordan woke the following morning with renewed energy, despite the few hours of sleep! Sleep was overrated as far as Jordan was concerned. He'd have plenty of time to sleep when he was dead! Jordan was devoted to living life to its fullest and making the most out of each minute he could squeeze out of a day. He showered and dressed, whistling a happy tune all the way to the office.

He was the first one in this morning, already pouring over some advertising designs when a chirpy voice greeted him with a pleasant smile, and a brewing cup of hot coffee! He smiled cordially at Michelle, inviting her inside, taking the coffee from the proferred hand. He invited Michelle to stay with him as he pored over the designs. He indulged her opinions, wanting a female perspective before proceeding to show the ads to the clients. Michelle readily agreed, giddy with the notion that Jason considered her opinion.

As Michelle leaned over his desk, Jordan admired her silken golden locks, hanging down over her shoulder as she peered over the drawings. She looked wonderfully tempting in the little black skirt, her black lace bra clearly visible beneath the white blouse. Her ass was swishing in an inviting manner, even though Jordan was sure she wasn't doing it intentionally.

After the night with Maria and Phyllis, Jordan could think of nothing else, other than sticking his growing cock into Michelle's tight pussy! Easing himself behind Michelle, Jordan lifted her skirt, without any objection or resistance from Michelle who moaned appreciatively as she lowered her head to the desk.

This was a typical ritual that hadn't been practiced in some time, and Jordan had sensed Michelle's jealousy the previous day, so to find her willing and waiting for him was not too surprising. As Michelle had grown practiced to doing, she wore no panties, showing him her rounded ass, and her freshly shaved pussy staring back at him.

Michelle purred as Jordan stroked her, priming her, fingering her, prepping her for his cock. Jordan spent the next hour fucking Michelle in every imaginable fashion atop his desk. He had cum twice during that hour, each time filling Michelle's waiting mouth with his copious load. She had been more than happy to accept his offering, reviving him in the process! By the time he had cum a second time, Jordan felt a sense of relief wash over him. He looked admirlingly down at the top of Michelle's head as she bobbed along his length, her eyes focused on his as she dutifully cleaned every inch of his shaft.

The two had cleaned themselves up and made themselves presentable before Michelle left his office. Jordan reminded Michelle that she was the best personal assistant a boss could have, reassuring her that she was still considered highly, despite feeling ignored! By the time Michelle left his office, she was floating high, had the smile of a Cheshire cat, and the glow of a freshly fucked female!

Jordan checked his watch and noted that Maria should be coming to his office any minute now. He had picked up her file and was perusing it as he stood, staring aimlessly out the large window at the bustling crowd, stories below. He was lost in his thoughts when the gentle kiss, and the press of firm breasts to his back brought his focus back to the office. He heard the sing song voice of a woman he had known years ago, filled with happiness and joy. It was not the same Maria he had come to know the past couple days!

His recollection of Maria in her younger days was also triggered by a familiar scent that assaulted his olfactory nerves. His nose twitched, a faint bouquet wafting through his nostrils, that he only associated with Maria! She had worn it when they were in college, and he always liked the way it smelled on her, going out of his way to purchase her one of the last bottles ever made before they discontinued the line. It was a distinctive combination of exotic flowers and a slight hint of tropical fruits that seemed to be made exclusively for Maria to wear! Every time he smelled it, he knew Maria was near!

Jordan spun on his heels to see Maria settling into a seat with a confident glowing smile, comparable to the one Michelle was wearing when she left the office! Jordan smiled politely, liking the conservative, yet still flirty outfit Maria had chosen to wear! He tossed the folder onto the desk and moved to settle into the chair.

"Good morning Ms. McGuire! Welcome once again! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. I hope you find your office in suitable condition? Also, you'll find that Ms. Spencer will be a very valuable asset to your acclimation to our working environment. I encourage you to work closely with Phyllis over the next week and fully immerse yourself in her daily activities. You'll need to contact Paul for a hands-on tutorial of the computer system and to get your log-ins, and passwords! He'll also supply you with a personal laptop for home use, and travel use!" He pushed the folder towards Maria, trying his best to maintain a purely professional relationship, thankful for the release Michelle offered to him just prior to Maria's entrance. The folder had Maria's name emboldened across the tab, and inside contained all the necessary paperwork to be filed for employment purposes. "In the folder are all the employment papers that need to be filed. Fill them out at your earliest convenience and give them to Michelle, my personal assistant, and she'll file them accordingly!"

He knew Maria was somewhat put off by his strictly professional demeanor, the look on her face showing pure confusion. Jordan broke down, smiled, and then rose from his seat, crossed the room and closed the door! He returned to his desk and then looked Maria squarely in the eyes, his now holding that special sparkle!

"Maria! I hope you'd understand why I chose Ms. McGuire! We also need to make sure that we do our best to remain strictly professional while we are in the office..." He winked at her with a knowing smile. "What happens off the clock is purely social!"

He leaned back and then asked if Maria had told Mike yet about her job, and if she intended to ever tell him? He chit chatted for a while, trying to make her comfortable until Julie Spencer's voice came through his intercom. She had informed him that Phyllis was on her way to close a deal with the latest client, and wondered if he wanted to send Maria with her. Maria had heard the conversation, and Jordan merely raised his eyes, without asking her. He could see the excitement and expectation in her eyes.

"Sure! I'll send her on her way!" Jordan, pushed the folder to her once again as they both stood. "No better time to get started, than right away!"

After Maria had exited, Jordan picked up the phone and called the client being visited by Phyllis and Maria! "Mr. Wang? Yes! Jordan Tate! My legal assistants are on their way! ... Yes! I did say assistants! Two lovely ladies, who I'm sure will be more than happy to go over the finer details of the contract with you ... Yes, I'm sure it'll be a pleasure doing business! Have a great day!"

Jordan hung up the phone and then summoned Paul and Julie to his office to arrange the finer details of Maria's employment within the firm.
 
"Good morning Ms. McGuire! Welcome once again! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. I hope you find your office in suitable condition? Also, you'll find that Ms. Spencer will be a very valuable asset to your acclimation to our working environment. I encourage you to work closely with Phyllis over the next week and fully immerse yourself in her daily activities. You'll need to contact Paul for a hands-on tutorial of the computer system and to get your log-ins, and passwords! He'll also supply you with a personal laptop for home use, and travel use! In the folder are all the employment papers that need to be filed. Fill them out at your earliest convenience and give them to Michelle, my personal assistant, and she'll file them accordingly!"

Maria knew she couldn't hide her disappointment at Jordan's seemingly professional demeaner. She had wished and dreamed about him coming on to her. Yet, it seemed to her that Jordan still saw her as that "best friend" she had been in college.

Hiding her sadness the best she could, she listened as Jordan was explaining things to her. She made a mental note about getting with Paul and was answering his questions about Mike. Just thinking about her husband caused so many mixed emotions in her. She was certain he was cheating on her, but had no proof. As the thoughts ran through her mind, she started thinking about the things she had done in the last few days and the guilt almost overwhelmed her. As she could do was shake her head no in response to Jordan's question.

Saved by the ringing phone in his office, Maria took a minute to compose herself and focus on the day ahead. She heard him say something about sendng her with Phyllis to close a deal.

She walked out of his office and headed to where Phyllis was waiting on her.
They walked down the hall and to the garage, heading for Phyllis' car. Maria listened closely as she described what type of work Mr. Wang did and exactly what Jordan was doing for him. She looked overthe contacts as they drove where ever the meeting was taking place, noticing what a great job Phyllis had done on the contracts. She hadn't missed one single thing.

Maria had assumed that they were heading to either an office building or maybe a restaruant, so when they arrived at a hotel, she was completely shocked.

In her mind, she began to run all sorts of scenarios in her mind. Her first was that Mr. Wang was just here from out of town and that there meeting would be in the restaraunt or even the hotel bar. Then her adventurious mind thought of a hotel room, after all, Jordan had dropped enough innuendos about the things that went on behind the scenes of the job.


"Just follow my lead" Phyllis said as the two of them walked into the lobby, and up the elevators to the penthouse.

As soon as the doors opened, the ladies were standing in an emmaculate suite. Mr. Wang was waiting for them, wearing nothing but a robe. Maria was pleasantly surprised at what a nice looking man he was. Phyllis made introductions and asked if he had looked over the contracts.

Mr. Wang gave Maria an appraising look, smiling as his eyes trailed up and down her body. "Mr. Tate says you make Mr. Wang happy. He say you take Mr. Wang and he can do what he like to other." He explained to Phyllis.

Of course, this wasnt the first time Phyllis had been with Mr. Wang. The firm had been working on his account for a long time and this was the final meeting. He had asked for two women this time and Jordan had provided exactly what he wanted. Wang was impressed with this new female. She was just as beautiful as Phyllis, but with darker coloring.

He sat on the couch in the room and preceded to ask Phyllis if she knew what he wanted, before he signed the contract. Phyllis thought for a moment, and then began taking off the suit she was wearing.

Mr. Wang motioned for Maria to sit in the seat opposite him, across from a rather large and empty coffee table. As Maria sat, she noticed that Phyllis was completely naked, and had laid across the table, on her stomach, her knees resting on the floor.

Mr. Wang seemed to take in the scene and let things stay as they were for the moment.

"Ms. McGuire, we will discuss the terms of the contract now." Mr. Wang said as he preceded to caress and spank Phyllis' bare ass which was at his hands level. Every once in awhile, Maria would notice that his hand would deleve deep into Phyllis, causing her to moan.

It took every bit of concentration that Maria could muster to keep her focus on the task at hand. Watching Phyllis become more and more excited was turning her on so much. She could feel herself becoming moist and wanted to move her legs, so she could feel the friction on her own wet pussy.

Abruptly, Mr. Wang motioned for Maria to stop. He grabbed Phyllis by the hair and pulled her back so that she was now kneeling on the floor.

"Phyllis, I want you to pleasure Ms. McGuire. Then maybe I sign the contracts." Mr. Wang stated as he moved the table out of the way.

Slowly, Phyllis crawled her way to Maria, spread her legs, and slide her skirt up to her waist. Phyllis then took Maria's Legs and laid them over the arms of the chair, completely opening her sex to her.

As Phyllis began pleasuring Maria with her mouth, Mr. Wang rammed himself deep inside Phyllis from behind. Each time he stroked deep inside her, Phyllis would dart her tongue deep into Maria. It didn't take long until Mr. Wang released himself inside of Phyllis.

As soon as he did, he pulled Phyllis off Maria and signed the contracts. "That is all, tell Mr. Tate thank you." He said as he strode off to the bathroom.

Maria was in shock and completely frustrated. Phyllis dressed, Maria fixed her clothing and the two women left, deal in hand. They were both very quiet on the way back to the office.
 
Last edited:
Back at the office

Maria still couldn't believe what had happened or the feelings she was having. She was so tense and on edge, she couldn't think straight.

When she got back to her office, her first thought was to find Jordan, and , well, jump him. She was so sexually frustrated and wanted release. What was happening to herm she thought as she sat at her desk and tried to regain some composure. She had never been this sex craqved in her life and now, it was all she wanted. All she thought about. Sex! Sex! Sex!


After about 30 minutes in her office, Paul showed up, with the laptop and further instructions for the computers in the office.

"Maria, Jordan asked that I show you a few things as far as sign ons and stuff." Paul said innocently enough as he walked into her office.

He walked over to her desk, leaned over and set the laptop in front of her.

Then, the smell hit her. He was the one last night, he was the one who had fucked her so well.

As he was leaning over her, she manuvered her chair so that she could stand up. Leaning in to him, she forced him to back up against her desk, accidently hitting the intercom button in his shock.

"It was you last night, wasn't it? It was your big cock inside me. Wasn't it Paul?" she asked, as she trailed her hands down his chest, to the bulge in his pants. She undid the zipper and sllide her hand inside. "Oh, Yes!" she moaned. "That's the cock I remember." She began to stroke him as she brought her lips to his and kissed him.

His hands reached down and gripped her ass tightly to him, her aching pussy rubbing against his now exposed cock.

He gentley lifted her, turned and placed her on her desk, her legs wrapping around him as he pushed his way into her.

"Oh Yes! God, YES!!!" she moaned as Paul pumped into her.
 
Jordan had been in his office, hoping that Maria immersed herself into her new job and its responsibilities. He had no doubt that Phyllis would handle her presence with professional ease, and educate Maria on the finer details of 'closing the deal'!

He busied himself with design proposals on upcoming deadlines, working with the adcopy professionals to create the image he desired. The entire time, Maria was in the back of his mind. He wanted her to thoroughly enjoy her new position, while freeing her sexually. He wanted his best friend, back to the woman he knew when he was in college. It was certainly getting closer and closer, their friendship growing stronger by leaps and bounds, and the sexual tension between them multiplying also. Jordan started feeling like the old days were back again!

He was in his office when he heard the ladies return, overhearing Julie Spencer greet them upon their arrival. Jordan could only imagine the scene with Mr. Wang, and he was sure Phyllis would fill him in on all the details when she brought him the signed contract and the folder on Mr. Wang's company. He knew he'd press Phyllis for every intimate detail.

It had been nearly an hour that had passed, when Jordan was sitting in his office, that his intercom chirped on. When he heard Maria's voice, his eyes opened wider, realizing that she didn't know he was listening in. Jordan could tell there was a heightened sense of sexual tension in her voice. When he heard her talk about last night, and the cock that fucked her, Jordan immediately knew it was Paul in the room with her! Jordan quickly darted his eyes up, thankful that the door to his office was closed. He turned the volume down on the intercom as he listened in, an arousal stirring in his pants.

Jordan knew immediately that Paul was slipping his cock into Maria once again, her moan of pleasure quite indicative of what was happening. He shook his head as a smile grew on his face. 'Paul still had a lot to learn,' Jordan told himself, knowing however, that it was hard to deny a woman in need! Paul could have milked more from Maria if he was able to hold out. But nonetheless, he caved in and apparently fucked Maria to a glorious, albeit quick orgasm.

It was then that Jordan heard Paul's voice, praising her, and could only hear muffled moans from Maria. He assumed Maria was now sucking Paul's cock. and Paul confirmed it, announcing he was getting hard again! Jordan smiled once again, recalling the benefit of youthful stamina, and the ability to quickly recover for another round! Jordain strained to hear pleasurable moans and purring happiness coming from Maria.

Jordan snickered, envisioning Maria on her knees, sucking Paul's cock, his hands in her hair, mussing it, pulling her onto his shaft. Jordan waited patiently for the perfect opportunity, waiting for that moment when he was sure Paul was desperately needing release, and Maria was desperately hungering for another offering!

The intercom connection had already been established, so Jordan merely spoke up in an auhoritative, demanding voice! "Maria! I need you to come ..." he paused for a brief moment, biting back a hyserical laughter, before finishing, "into my office as soon as possible."

Jordan listened intently, hearing what sounded like some frenetic scrambling going on ...
 
Maria came hard and fast as Paul expertly fucked her on her desk. She had been crazed with need ever since she had come back to the office from Mr. Wang's suite.

Paul just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Just the scent of him had sent her over the edge. She was shocked by the way she had attacked him, but loved the feeling it provoked in her.

As Paul pulled away from her, she slide her body off the desk and onto her knees, his glistening cock at the same level as her mouth. Expertly, she took him into her mouth, her hand stroking as her mouth began to work on him.

"Oh God! Maria! You are making me hard again!" Paul moaned as his hands sought her hair, pulling her even closer to him, causing his cock to slide down Maria's throat. She hummed against him as she felt his hand tighten in her hair.

She felt her self getting wet all over again as she cleaned the taste of herself and Paul off his hardenning cock. She loved having this type of control over someone, as she heard Paul moan more and more knowing he was close to orgasm again.

Maria began stroking him faster and deeper, thrilled that she could make him cum again, wanting to have his seed down her throat.

"Maria! I need you to come into my office as soon as possible."


"Ouch!!! Damn It!!" Maria shreiked as the back of her head hit the desk at the sound of Jordan's voice.

"Um! Yeah, give me just a minute Jordan and I will be right there." she answered, rising from the floor and trying to right her clothing, acting as if Jordan was standing right in the room watching her every move. Paul was trying to still fondle her as she began moving around her office.

"Stop! Don't! I have to go!" she pleaded with Paul. He cornered her on the otherside of the desk, bent her over it and pushed himself against her, slipping his fingers into her wet, waiting, wanting pussy.

Maria didn't seem to realize that the intercom was still on, and that Jordan could hear everything that was being said in her office, yet Paul did. With a gleem in his eye, he leaned down close to Maria's ear, which was right by the speaker and whispered to her the things he wanted to do to her as he gentley stroked his fingers in and out of her. He knew Jordan could hear what he was saying and could hear the moans coming from Maria as he teased her. He hoped it was putting a smile on his boss's face.

Slowly, Paul's fingers left Maria's body as he kissed her neck and told her to enjoy her meeting with the boss and that he would see her later.

He left her office, thankfullly closing the door behind him. Maria rolled over onto her back and tried to get her breathing under control. She couldn't believe how wanton she was acting and how much she was enjoying it. She felt guilty about fucking Paul the way she had, but for only a split second. As she started thinking about the fact that she had now cheated on Mike twice now, she would have flashbacks of the day she found the lipstick on his collar and the phone numbers and her guilt was gone, only anger remaining.

She stood, walked over to the full length mirror in her office bathroom and righted herself, including her hair and makeup.

As she walked down the hall to Jordan's office, she began thinking of Paul and some of the things he had said to her, a slight blush crossing her face.

Her cheeks still red, she knocked on Jordan's door and waited for him to let her in.

She heard his deep, wonderful voice telling her to enter. Walking into the room , she tried not to look in his eyes, knowing he would read her like a book.

"You wanted to see me, Sir."
 
Jordan struggled to keep from breaking out into a hysterical laugh. Maria was ripe for him to embarrass. Her wanton behavior in the confines of her own office was plainly visible in her inability to look him in the eye. Jordan was in such a gleeful mood that he decided to have a little fun at Maria’s expense. Her flushed cheeks and glowing flesh plainly showed the look of a freshly fucked woman! If she were going to hide that look, she needed to do a better job of it.

“So? Maria? Is everything all right? You didn’t hurt yourself, did you?”

Maria looked at him quizzically, apparently not understanding the direction of his question. Jordan, kept his face straight, and non-assuming. He clarified the matter for her.

“Oh! I just thought you might have hurt yourself when I paged you! I heard you scream, or something. Anyways, it seems like it was nothing serious.” Jordan had to get up from his desk and go towards the window, turning his back to Maria. He just couldn’t face her! If he did, he’d break out in a gut busting laugh, and he didn’t want Maria to read his face as clearly as he could read hers. He gathered himself before continuing on. “So? Are you becoming comfortable, assimilating yourself into the daily operations of my organization? Are you immersing yourself into the job position?”

Jordan remained with his back to Maria, staring out the window, aimlessly staring off into space, focusing only on Maria’s nervous response to his questionings. He continued with his teasing torment, never letting Maria get the impression that he already knew her inner-office activities. He could tell by her wavering voice, and her stuttering responses, that she struggled with that very thought. She couldn’t tell if he was referring to general business practices or her recent wanton behavior with Paul.

While Maria’s discomfort amused him, Jordan also sensed that familiar twinge of jealousy run through his veins. He was able to suppress it, but nonetheless, it was still there! He wished it was his cock pounding into her while she screamed out in utter pleasure. But alas, for the time being, he was more thrilled with the knowledge that Maria was freeing herself from the confines of the cages that her bastard of a husband had placed around her. She deserved everything she could get, and if that meant sex from others, then so be it! Besides, Jordan tried to convince himself, it might be better if Maria got her pent up frustration out of her system before he even contemplated any serious relationship between he and Maria!

Maria had done some major hemming and hawing trying her best to answer his rather pointed questions, and Jordan feigned an ignorant acceptance of her answers. After gathering himself together, able to, once again, put on his best poker face, he turned back around. He had done so rather abruptly, able to catch a glimpse of Maria’s quite reddened face, just before she lowered her head, avoiding his gaze once again. A surge of adrenaline pumped through his veins at that moment.

He sat calmly at his desk, however, and reached to the intercom. He pressed Phyllis’ extension and waited for her to punch the line and respond, silently wondering if Maria noticed the way the intercom system worked, and that she had never punched any buttons to respond to him? Phyllis answered quickly, and Jordan asked if she had all the documents prepared for the Wang account? She had assured him that she, indeed, did have everything together, having just put the finishing paperwork with the file. He invited her to join him and Maria in his office.

Not even two minutes had passed, silently as Jordan shuffled papers to clear his desk, when Phyllis knocked, and entered the room, closing the door behind them. Jordan watched the way the two women made eye contact with each other, Phyllis greeting her in a purely professional manner, before taking a seat next to Maria, but not before placing the huge file on Jordan’s desk. Jordan fondled the folder, enjoying the way Phyllis took her seat, crossing her legs in such a way, that she offered him a glimpse of the smooth roundness of her ass, beneath the short skirt she wore.

Jordan rummaged through the folder, reading over the closing notes and such, and the favorable terms of the contract. Never once, raising his head from the paperwork, he spoke to Maria. “Maria? I assume you have reviewed the contract and are familiar with the structure of our legal arrangements. Phyllis is a stickler for the details, and I need you to be also!” Jordan flipped through the pages, nodding his approval. “I’m sure you’ve also seen Phyllis’ ability to negotiate the terms which are more favorable to our company’s benefit. That’s exactly what I’m looking for you to do when you assume her position in its entirety by the end of the week.”

Jordan closed the file with a smile on his face, when he looked up to see both women looking at him with very different looks. Phyllis had one of clear understanding, while the look on Maria’s face could only be assumed to be one of growing increasingly overwhelmed. Jordan reached to the corner of his desk and grabbed another thick folder. “Here is a folder on our Foster & Foster account. Maria! I want you to take the point on this one. Phyllis has done a lot of the preliminary work on this one, but I want you to finish it! I need you to make the proposal, get them to agree to the terms in principal, and schedule a follow-up for the actual signing. Phyllis will go along in case you run into any snags and need her assistance. I want you to take the lead on this one though! They expect to have someone at their office by five, tomorrow!”

Jordan pushed the folder towards Maria, silently wondering how Maria would handle the husband and wife partnership. Surely, there’d be issues she’d have to use her ingenuity to overcome. Phyllis, however, knew a lot about the couple already, but knew her role in this project was only supervisory. Per Jordan’s instructions, Maria would be on her own, unless the project had the potential of falling through!

As Maria reached forward to take the folder from the desk, Jordan was treated to an apparent accidental view of her luscious, creamy cleavage; enough to make his mouth water. Before Maria even had a chance to recline back into her chair, with the folder for her review, Jordan also reclined back into his chair. A wide confident smile grew on his face as he stretched.

“So? Maria? Why don’t you tell me exactly how the Wang account signing went today? Don’t leave out any details. I want to know exactly what went on, and how receptive Mr. Wang was with the terms. Phyllis will let me know if you let anything out!” Jordan raised his hands, locked his fingers together, and placed them behind his head. He closed his eyes and began envisioning the picture, waiting for Maria to paint the portrait with her vivid descriptions.
 
Maria knew that her guilt was clearly visible on her face and tried to keep her face down and away from Jordan. He had always been able to tell her feelings by just looking at her. She had never been able to hide things from him.

She tried to answer his questions as calmly and as sincerly as she could without exposing what she and Paul had done just a few minutes earlier in her office. Jordan questions seemed to be veiled with inuendos, like he already knew what had happened. Each time she thought about it, her face would reddend and she would look down. Thankfully, Jordan had chosen to look out his window as he talked to her, so it was easier to hide her embarassment.

As he walked to his desk, she noticed that he hit a button and began talking to Phyllis. Son, Phyllis was joining them and Maria's comfort level began to escape her again. Hopefully she would be able to get throught the rest of this meeting without further embarassing herself. She wondered how much of the details Jordan would want or if he would be satisfied just knowing that the deal was done.

She was shocked when Jordan handed her the file for yet another contract and how thick the file was. If she was to be there by five the next day, she was going to be up all night reading. The file was huge and seemed to have taken Phyllis a long time to get it together.

She glanced at Phyllis as Jordan told them that it was up to Maria to close this one. That Phylis was just to be a backup of sorts for Maria. Phyllis looked at her, touching her hand as if to say that Maria would be fine.

“So? Maria? Why don’t you tell me exactly how the Wang account signing went today? Don’t leave out any details. I want to know exactly what went on, and how receptive Mr. Wang was with the terms. Phyllis will let me know if you let anything out!”

Maria's jaw almost hit the floor at his words. What was she to tell him? How much should she tell him? Should she tell him about the fact that Phyllis had pleasured her as Wang fucked her? That Wang seemed to have no interest in her, but loved the fact that Phyllis seemed to enjoy her face in Maria's pussy?

With a slight squeeze of Maria's hand, Phyllis told her to tell him everything. It was all the encouragement that Maria needed. The details began pouring out of her. The fact that his eyes were closer and that he seemed to show little interest helped. There was only a slight smile across his face as she finished her tale.

Maria had stood and was pacing the office as she told the tale, embarrased again at her wanton behavior. Jordan thanked her for telling him and dismissed both ladies so that Maria could get started on the Foster case.

Maria returned to her office and began going over the file, closing her door so that she wouldn't be disturbed. She began reading over everything in the file and was shocked by all the personal information she found in it.

There was information on the couple's likes and dislikes, their sexual tendancies, the fact that Mr. Foster cheated constantly on his wife and that she had no clue. The fact that she had bisexual tendancies and he had no clue. It seemed that Phyllis had learned quite a bit about them and was willing to use what ever means necassary to obtain the contract.

Maria glanced down at her watch and realized how late it had actually gotten. It was well after six and she knew she should pack it in for the day.

As she gathered the file and her things together, she noticed the offices were all pretty empty, yet the lights in Jordan's office semed to still be on. She had a few questions she wanted to ask, and headed towards the door which was slightly open.

Maria could hear voices coming from his office, so she knew he was there. As she approached the door, she saw his assistant bent over the desk, skirt up around her waist and Jordan between her legs. She could see his fingers moving in and out of her pussy as she wriggled around them.

Maria was captivated and couldn't move for a few momments. Watching, wishing, hoping she might have that experience with him at some point.

She stood watching as Jordan undid his pants, dropped them to the floor and heard the tell tale signs of a moan of extreme pleasure as Jordan began fucking her on the desk.

Maria watched as Jordan brought the girl closer and closer to orgasm. She felt herself gettign wet just watching. Tearing herself away from the scene in front of her, she quickly left the building heading to her car.

She sat there for a moment, images running through her mind. Her hand began rubbing her wet, aching pussy, thinking of Jordan.

The shrill sound of a phone brought her back to reality. Not thinking, she reached for her cell and answered it.


"Where the fuck are you? Why isn't dinner ready?"

Maria sat in disbelief for a moment. All her insecurites rushing back to her. How was she going to explain all this to Mike?
 
The day had been successful, with great strides moving forward. Jordan was in a great mood, and as the sun settled over the skyline, casting the office into near darkness, Jordan felt a calm relief wash over him. He sat there recalling the past couple days, and how everything he did always seemed to fall right into place ... and Maria was no exception! He had worried about finding a suitable replacement for Phyllis, but miraculously Maria came back into his life at the opportune moment. He couldn't have asked for anything better.

Jordan had been lost in thought, seemingly losing track of time as he sat in his high back chair, staring out the window, as the city skyline was outlined against the charcoal sky. One by one, windows became illuminated, and the colorful neon of the night lights accented a scenic view. It wasn't until Michelle knocked upon his door, announcong she was done for the day ... "Unless you need me for anything else?"

Jordan looked at his blonde secretary, not missing the expectant look upon her face, nor the hint in her voice that hoped he'd ask her to stay. Her bright blue eyes sparkled through the unlit room, her shapely figure silhouetted by the main office light behind her.

"Come on in Michelle!" The day had been filled with sexual tension for Jordan. Maria was constantly on his mind. When he eavesdropped on her interlude with Paul, Jordan was intriguely quite aroused. When Maria detailed their exploits with Mr. Wang, she only succeeded in pouring gasoline on his fire. Jordan needed relief, and Michelle was there ... at the opportune moment!

He eyed Michelle carefully as she swayed towards him sashaying her hips in a knowing manner, designed to show him, she had the same thing in mind. Jordan rose from his seat and met her on the other side of his desk, embracing her in a warm, loving hug. Michelle melted in his arms, her lips caressing his neck in appreciation. "You are very much appreciated Michelle," he whispered in her ear, weaving his fingers into the blonde knot, releasing it so that it fell down her back.

Jordan's secretary shook her head with a contented sigh, and when she looked up, Jordan was towering over her, crushing his lips to hers. Within seconds, their tongues were lashing against each other, vying for the right to explore the other's mouth.

Jordan succeeded in turning around, and pinning Michelle to the desk where he assaulted her willing body. He mauled her tits through her blouse, eventually pulling her blouse free, lifting it up, along with her lace bra, exposing her breasts for his amusement. He only toyed with her a few moments, latching onto her erect nipples with his mouth, while rubbing her pussy with his palm.

He then spun Michelle around, forcing her to face the desk as she gripped it for support, spreading her legs wide, granting Jordan free access. He lifted her skirt up and laid it upon her back, exposing her pantiless derriere, and her sweet pussy peeking back at him. Jordan resumed playing with Michelle priming her pussy, pumping his fingers in and out, stretching her, readying her for his cock.

Something caught his eye!

It was a change in the lighting, or something, that drew his attention away from Michelle, if even only for a split second. Jordan never lifted his head, but his eyes did raise, searching for an answer to his concern. Peering towards the glass, the city nightscape on the outside, Jordan saw her reflection in the open doorway!

Maria!

She was still there! He hadn't even considered the possibility that someone would still be there at this hour! Usually, he and Michele were the last to leave! But now, as he stood there thrusting three fingers in and out of Michelle's pussy, Jordan's eyes were focused on Maria! Michelle was clueless, moaning loudly in the throes of her pending orgasms, hips and as thrusting back to meet Jordan's hand. Michelle's moaning and wet pussy did little to excite Jordan, but when he saw Maria stop in the doorway, and lean against the jamb, Jordan instantly became hard as a rock!

A voyeur? Maria was a voyeur!

The mere idea that she was taking in the sight with rapt interest, nearly made Jordan pop in his pants. If she wants to watch a show, I'll give her a show, Jordan thought to himself as he undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. Jordan thrust his cock into Michelle with such force, he nearly pushed her across the desk. The moan of sexual bliss escaped her lungs in a long drawn out howl of pleasure, which was quickly followed by short gasps of air, interspersed with coos of encouragement, and pleas of, "harder ... faster", when Jordan began pumping steadily.

Peering into the glass, Jordan could see Maria getting weak, struggling to remain still and silent. The whole scene was quite intense for Jordan, and he closed his eyes momentarily, feeling Michelle's pussy clamp tightly around his cock as she screamed. Jordan's cock was twitching, and when he opened his eyes, all he saw was an empty doorway, his cock already swollen and throbbing with his heartbeat. A split second later, thick rockets of his seed shot from the base, sending Michelle deeper into her journey of the black abyss.

Jordan collapsed into the visitors chair across from his desk. And even though Michelle gleefully spun around and suckled his cock to a cleanly state, his mind was on Maria! His heart was pounding through his chest, slowly coming down from his euphoric high, and all he could envision was Maria being there, instead of Michelle!

Michelle giddily cleaned up and let herself out, playfully reminding Jordan that he shouldn't work late! She confirmed she would see him first thing tomorrow morning as she practically skipped out of the office!
 
Mike Parker

Mike entered the dark house with grave concerns for the whereabouts of his wife. It wasn't like her to not be home at this hour of the night. No lights on in the house, the first thing he did was call out her name. "MARIA?"

No answer!

He had only assumed she wasn't home! So he immediately went to the kitchen. Flipping on the light, his eyes immediately darted to the miniature white board, magnetically attached to the refrigerator! He expected to see a note, where there was none! Now, concern was slowly turning into anger!

Not ony was Maria not home, but she hadn't left him a note on where she was! Furthermore, as he ripped open the refrigerator, there was no indication that she had prepared a dinner for him! His ire was quickly turning into a blinding rage as he stormed through the house, looking for some indication of where she might be? Nothing seemed out of order, other than her wardrobe closet was open, but he had no clue what she was wearing, never paying any attention to her wardrobe collection.

She was definitely out, no doubt, and he wanted to know where! His face, now red with his temper, grabbed his cell phone after marching loudly down the steps. He dialed her cell phone number, expecting a resonable explanation, but when she answered the phone, his pent up frustrations exploded. "Where the fuck are you? Why isn't dinner ready?"

When Maria didn't immediately answer him, Mike exploded yet again! "Goddamnit Maria! Where the fuck are you? Why aren't you home? You knew I was going to be home tonight! You know I have another flight out of town tomorrow! I can't be up all fuckin' night waitin' for your ass to get home and cook me something to eat! I'm fucking starving, and there's not a goddamn thing to eat in this fucking house! Now, where are you ... why aren't you home, and how long till I can get some fucking food in my stomach?"

Maria's half-hearted reply fell like a ton of bricks. "A job? ..." Mike clearly didn't understand the full impact of what Maria was (or wasn't) telling him. "... You mean to tell me you couldn't schedule one of your case appointments at a more convenient time? Who the fuck wants to write their goddamn will at this hour of the night? I bet they have a nice meal on their table right now! ... So how fucking long do I have to wait?"

Mike was pacing frantically now, determined to berate Maria all the way home, until she walked through the door! The entire time, he barely gave Maria chance to talk, never fully processing what she had said. "Goddamnit! Fuck! How hard can it be to have a simple meal ready and waiting for the man of the house? You don't have a goddamn thing to do all day long! We have a nice house, a pool, all the space you could dream of, and a life of relative luxury! I still don't see why you insist on doing that stupid law stuff! Who would want to work, if they didn't have to? Your job is in the house! Take care of the house and cook the meals! How much easier could life be? I bust my ass to give you this life! And this is what I get in return? ... Where you at now?"

It was taking her forever to get home it seemed! The more he ranted and raved, the longer her trip seemed to take. But eventually, he saw the headlights turn up the drive, and Maria told him she was home. He grunted with a heavy sigh after laying layer upon layer upon layer of guilt onto Maria for her errant behavior and hung up the phone. His anger was only slightly abated when she walked through the door, relieved that his meal would be shortly forthcoming. He huffed in resignation, mentally preparing to take a shower while she prepped the meal.

"I'm gonna go take a ..." Mike paused in mid sentence when Maria's appearance finally sunk in! "Since when do you wear something like that to go fill out a will? Damnit Maria, what the fuck is going on? Where the hell did that come from?"

Mike could see that his tantrum was beginning to have an effect on his wife, who had been noticeably in tears! But now she was growing angry with his constant belittling, and snapped back a tart reply that convincingly covered her tracks for the time being. She lied to him about spending all day cleaning, and feeling filthy, and just happened to put on something that made her feel good, something that she thought he would think was pretty and sexy! She stomped by him in a flood of frustrated tears, screaming that this was the first time he ever noticed her in the past several months!

"Go take your shower! I'll have food on the table when you come back down!" Maria snapped back smartly as she marched resolutely into the kitchen slamming cabinet doors open and closed as she threw pots and pans around at the same time. Her audible tears were mixed with mumbled curses as she whipped up a quick meal.

Mike retreated to the bedroom, acutely aware of how fragile things were between he and Maria, and truth be told, he couldn't afford to have their marriage disrupted! His social status in the country club, and his elitist network of acquaintences were directly attributable to Maria! It was her family's wealth, and their circle of friends, that Mike had married into. He loved the lifestyle, more than he loved his wife!

Standing in the shower, he began to realize and actually take into consideration how Maria was feeling ... most notably unappreciated! So, with the aid of a hot shower, Mike managed to get his hot tempered emotions under control before drying off, and donning a pair of loose fitting pajamas. He skipped the shirt since it was a warm evening. He padded down the steps, more in a manner to let Maria know he was coming down. There before him, as he entered the dining room, was a perfectly cooked meal awaiting his arrival, and Maria sitting at the table with nothing in front of her.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" he inquired with a much calmer voice and a hint of concern.

It was Maria's turn to seem a bit indignant as she told him she didn't feel like eating, but she would keep him customary company and clean up after him when he was done eating. Mike thanked her for the meal and gave a cursory apology for his erratic behavior, excusing it due to a stressful day, and a bad flight!

It seemed to have an effect on Maria as she softened. Mike outlined his entire day, and all the negative things that had made it so miserable, and tried to explain that getting home just seemed to be the icing on the cake, per se. Again, Maria softened even more.

Mike recanted his tirade, but still remained firm, expressing in a more sincere tone, that he didn't want his wife working! None of the other wives at the club worked, and there was no reason she had to work! He reminded her that he provided well for her, and that she never went without want!

Somewhere, Maria found the courage to reply to that specific issue, commenting that all she wanted was some attention!

Mike knew immediately what she really meant, suddenly realizing that he hadn't had sex with Maria, since who knows when. Not wanting to admit to his faults, Mike's brain scrambled, and once again, he resorted to laying the blame on Maria!

"I just always figured you weren't in the mood! It was always, 'Oh I've got a headache' ... 'Not tonight, you gotta get up early' ... 'Wrong time of the month' ... and all that happy horseshit! Besides ... when's the last time you've given me any attention?"

Mike could sense he won the battle by the way Maria slunked back into her seat. But he knew better than to press the issue. He could easily make everything right, tonight!

"Look! Why don't you get everything cleaned up, and come to bed?" His hand stretched out to grasp Maria's and he winked at her, silently promising her what he'd been denying her!

He went to the bedroom and repacked his suitcase in preparation for his next morning departure, which would keep him out of town until the following Monday. Old clothes into the hamper, new clean clothes into the suitcase! By the time he was done packing, Maria appeared in the doorway, looking a bit nervous. Mike reached out and began pulling her to the bed, but Maria resisted, begging for an opportunity to shower first, claiming she felt dirty!

"Nonsense," Mike insisted as he gripped her shoulders and lay her upon the bed. He crawled on top of her, pinning her to the mattress and smothered her with a kiss, absent of the soul searching tongue exploration. His hands hurriedly undressed her, peeling the sexy red top, and exposing the lacey undergarments. Like an impatient child he stripped Maria naked, barely taking the time to take in her natural beauty. Instead, Mike fisted his cock, stroking it a few times to ensure it was hard enough, and then rubed the head along Maria's slit a few times, gathering lubrication for his entry. He slid in with great ease, feeling the velvety wet warmth surround his cock immediately. "God Maria! You're soaking wet!"

Mike raised his hips and plopped down, impaling his full length easily into the familiar depths. His grunt was quite audible, while Maria merely lay there, seemingly unfazed. Mike, however, was too involved with his own release that he never even noticed that Maria wasn't even fucking him back. She lay there like a limp rag, only faintly responding to Mike's efforts.

After several minutes of heavy breathing, Mike came inside of Maria, depositing a meager load of his semen. Maria clearly faked her orgasm, as well as her sincerity in telling her husband that she loved him, thanking him for the glorious gift he gave her! When Mike rolled off of her in pure exhaustion, Maria excused herself to the bathroom.

Mike immediately fell sound asleep to the sound of running water!
 
"Goddamnit Maria! Where the fuck are you? Why aren't you home? You knew I was going to be home tonight! You know I have another flight out of town tomorrow! I can't be up all fuckin' night waitin' for your ass to get home and cook me something to eat! I'm fucking starving, and there's not a goddamn thing to eat in this fucking house! Now, where are you ... why aren't you home, and how long till I can get some fucking food in my stomach?"

This was exactly what Maria had wanted to avoid. The anger, the guilt, the resentment that she could hear coming from Mike. All the way home, she listened to him rant and rave about what a bad wife she was and what a dissappointment she was becoming to him.

She tried to keep it together all the way to the house, but was losing the battle, the tears barely contained in her eyes.

As she heard the shower start up, she tried to calm down enough to make him the meal he wanted and to get her own emotions in check. For the first time in months, Mike had actually noticed something she was wearing and had commented on it. It had felt good to hear him compliment her, even if it was in anger.

She set the table, laid out his meal and sat, awaiting his arrival. She really wasn't hungry, but knew that he would expect her to be there with him.

She sat and listend and answered appropriatley to his discription of his day, lost in her own thoughts. Maybe she should quit the job with Jordan. Was working again what she really wanted? Was she wrong about mike having an affair?

"I just always figured you weren't in the mood! It was always, 'Oh I've got a headache' ... 'Not tonight, you gotta get up early' ... 'Wrong time of the month' ... and all that happy horseshit! Besides ... when's the last time you've given me any attention?"

Was this how Mike really saw things? Was it her own fault? Had she really used excuses not to have sex with her husband?

As he made it plainly aware that he wanted to have sex with his wife, Maria got nervous. Her actions of the past two days running through her mind. The thoughts, feelings and pleasures she had experienced were foremost in her thoughts.

After clearing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, Maria made her way to their bedroom and tried to head to the shower. She tried to explain to Mike that she felt dirty and wanted to shower.

Mike pinned her down on the bed and began undressing her, stripping her. She felt like nothing more than a whore. Just a body that Mike had at his disposal to use. There seemed to be no love or sensuality to his love making. Maria tried to go through the motions, faking her responses to him, telling him what a great lover he was and how excited he made her, yet she just couldn't seem to make herself believe it. In her mind, she was seeing images of Paul and Phyllis, even Mr. Wang and the scene she had witnessed of Jordan.

Watching Jordan fuck his secretary had been so arousing to her. She couldn't believe she had stood there and watched it. She actually watcheed Jordan with another woman and although there was a moment of pure jealusy, she was so very muched aroused.

Finally, as Mike released inside her, she went through the motions that Mike was used to. Mike always liked it when Maria made such a big todo about his sexual prowess andhow good it was, that she loved him and had never had a better lover than him.

As soon as Mike rolled over and went to sleep, Maria climbed out of bed and all but ran to the shower. She turned on the water and climbed in, even before the water had fully warmed to her liking. She flet dirty, and unclean. She had fucked two men in the same day and both of their seed was still inside her, slowly running out of her body.

She sat down in the corner of the shower stall and let herself just cry. Cry over the fact that she had no proof thaqt Mike had cheated on her. Cry over the fact that maybe it was her fault that they hadn't made love in so long. Cry over the fact that she was the one that had for sure cheated and the evidence of that was slowly running down the drain.


Mike was right, she needed to quit her job, she needed to be the kind of wife that Mike expected. One that was home when he got home, with a meal on the table. The kind of wife that trusted him while he was away. The kind of wife that, well, didn't run off to old college friend's at a sign of trouble.

What proof did she have that Mike was cheating? None. All she had was a shirt with a lipstick stain and a phone number. What kind of proof was that?

Having made the decision to call Jordan and quit, Maria exited the shower, dired off and put on the silk robe hanging by the door.


She made her way down stairs and sat a t the computer. She vtried several times to jusst send an email to Jordan, but knew he desereved more than that. She reached for her cell phone, and dialed his number, surprised when he answered.

"Jordan, sorry to bother you so late, but hear me out. Mike is home and we had a long talk tonight. I know this leaves you in a bund, but I think I need to quit. I will have the file......." Maria tried to explain as the tears filled her throat. Her she was basically saying good bye to him all over again.


"Meet me in the office at 7, Maria. We will talk then. Sleep on this." Jordan said before he hung up.

Typical Jordan, Maria thought. It was his nature. If he heard something he didn't seem to care for, he stopped it cold and then came back to it after strategically figuring out how to work things out to his way.

Maria slowly made her way to her bedroom and laid down next to her husband. Afte tossing and turning for awhile, Maria fell asleep dreaming of the erotic scene she had witnessed between Jordan and Michelle. Only in her dream, it had been Maria, Jordan had bent over the desk.

Mike got up early and left to catch his plane. He would be gone another five days and he expected her to be there at the house when he returned.


Quickly dressing and grabbing what she needed, she headed into Jordan's offices. She was going to miss this, even though she had only been there a few days. She so loved working and having a purpose.

Maria noticed that noone else seemed to be in as she made her way to his door, letting herself in.

"You wanted to talk to me first?" She asked as she stepped into the room, taking a seat across from Jordan's desk.
 
Jordan had just arrived home, a satisfied and contented feeling calming his body! The little tryst he had enjoyed with Michelle had only been heightened by his private knowledge that he’d been watched by Maria! He had played it up, just to light a fire under her, and in the process, unknowingly lit a fire under Michelle! His little act seemed to heighten her pleasure. He wondered if Michelle would have felt the same if she’d known they’d been seen?

He had shared an enjoyable dinner with Michelle, feeling as though he had cheated her out the night before. She was an integral part of the ongoing operations of the firm, and he couldn’t afford to lose her. He was confident that he had managed to smooth out a few ruffled feathers, and convinced Michelle that he still treasured her, and that Maria was nothing more than a friend … a friend in need, and a friend that was able to fill the void of Phyllis’ departure!

Everything was finally falling into place, and Jordan was relieved. He was actually looking forward to the next day at the office, when his phone rang! Once again, he saw Maria’s name pop up on the caller ID, and instantly knew there were problems in the haven he had created! It was a gut instinct he had, and he contemplated not answering the phone! But when he did, all his concerns were proved to be valid, and he cursed himself silently for not following his instinct, and letting the phone go to voicemail.

Maria sounded distressed and upset! Something was bothering her, and he could tell she was struggling to not only tell him that she wanted to quit, but she was also struggling to keep her voice in a whispered hush, as well as keep her composure. There was absolutely no reasoning with Maria when she was in this state of mind!

He should know that! He had tried many years ago, when he tried to convince Maria, that she shouldn’t marry Mike! All it resulted in was higher defensive alls being built, and he being shut out! Jordan was not about to be shut out again!

There was nothing that would be resolved this evening. Maria was obviously near hysterics! She needed to calm down, and the only way to do that was to drop the issue and demand a face to face conversation, which he’d hope which would make it difficult for her to quit! Needless to say, he didn’t want her to quit! Everything had worked out so perfectly for him, and he wasn’t one to let things fall apart around him, if he had anything to do with it! He did the only thing he could do; convince her to sleep on it and meet with her in the morning!

He didn’t give her the option to argue or debate the matter any further. They could do that in the morning if needed! Right now, Jordan needed to get his ammunition together, and concentrate on what he needed to do to convince Maria to stay on board as his legal advisor!

He shed his jacket, tossing it on the couch, kicked off his shoes, loosened his tie, and unbuttoned a couple buttons on his shirt! He immediately sat down at his computer and started frantically pounding away at the keys! He pulled up all the logging information from the spyware programs he had installed, gleaning as much information as he could from the various hidden files scattered throughout the hard drive. Jordan focused his attention on the deleted files and hidden files, assuming that any illicit information could be found there.

What he did find, piqued his curiosity, however, he was unable to decipher what seemed to be cryptic messages, originally written by Mike. These messages, though not totally incriminating, did allude to activities that a married man shouldn’t be involved in. Jordan managed to snoop through the computer until he found and decrypted Mike’s login information to an Adult chat site!

By this time, Jordan’s eyes were growing heavy and blurry, a long day wearing on him, even though he hadn’t formulated a real plan to deal with Maria! So Jordan set up a ghost program, which monitored that login, and if used, would record the transaction. If Jordan figured Mike correctly, there’d be some real incriminating information before long.

Jordan slipped into bed and immediately fell asleep, right after setting his alarm for a half-hour earlier than usual! His dreams were filled with visions of Michelle and Maria, the two interchanging themselves as the other watched on with rapt interest as he royally fucked the other! When the alarm went off, Jordan grew disappointed that his dreams weren’t real! He looked at the clock, and then remembered why he wanted to get up early!

He ran to his computer and plopped into the seat, frantically snapping his fingers over the keys in rapid succession.

There it was! Sure enough, Mike couldn’t resist the temptation, or the urge to contact this mysterious person! Jordan read the transcript, and then printed it out for posterity!


IncredibleLoverMan: Hey there!
WildWoman22: Finally! I’ve been waiting!
IncredibleLoverMan: Sorry! It was a crazy night! Will explain later!
WildWoman22: Is everything still a go?
IncredibleLoverMan: Yes! Gonna take a shower, then head to the airport! See you there?
WildWoman22: Definitely! Can’t wait to get away!
IncredibleLoverMan: See ya soon

It didn’t say much, but it said enough for Jordan! It definitely implied an affair. Though it wasn’t concrete evidence, it would surely be enough to tip the scales in his favor, if Maria wouldn’t budge in her decision! He wouldn’t use it unless he absolutely had to! He was confident, that his powers of persuasion would be sufficient to retain Maria’s employ!

By the time he reached the office, Jordan already had his game plan in mind! He was all situated when Maria had arrived in his office!

“Yes! Come on in Maria! Have a seat!” He looked at her with s slight smirk of disapproval for what he appraised to be an overly conservative business suit! Once again, it had become perfectly clear to Jordan, that Mike’s influence had somehow persuaded Maria’s choice in clothing! He felt as if he should say something, but he bit his tongue, sensing that Maria picked up on his appraisal when she made eye contact with him.

Jordan rose to his feet and began pacing, as he usually does when he becomes deeply engrossed in thought. Before Maria even had a chance to explain anything, Jordan went into his pre-planned monologue!

“Maria! I’m not sure what happened last night! But I thought I had gone out of my way to extend an excellent opportunity to a longtime friend in need. I’ve already entrusted you with highly confidential, and potentially damaging inside information! I just find it so hard to believe that you’d be so willing to throw away such an opportunity that’s been presented to you. It was you that came to me, in need, crying, carrying on, and when I presented the opportunity, you made no mention of having to think it over, made no mention of Mike, made no mention of any hesitations or objections you might have. Forgive me if I assumed that you eagerly wanted this job. I thought you wanted an opportunity to really apply yourself to the legal field you’ve studied so hard for. I gave you the opportunity, and have given you a more than generous compensation package.

The past few days, I have seen a transformation from the Maria that came crying to me, to the very Maria that I remember so fondly from our college-fun-filled days! You haven’t cried, you haven’t pouted, you haven’t even frowned since I’ve given you the offer! Mike comes home for one day, and your back to being the miserable Maria as you were before!

I’ve given you an opportunity, and entrusted you with a major account! I need to have somebody present the proposal this afternoon, and work their way into a contract with the account. I’m sure Phyllis could do it, but she won’t be around to close the deal. I’ve already given her, her leave. Her last day is tomorrow! Maria! You know I’ll never be able to find anyone as qualified as you are to fill her shoes! You just can’t leave me hanging like this! It’s unfair to me!”


His little monologue speech was interrupted by a jovial knock and “Good morning …” as Michelle barged through the door holding a cup of coffee and a bright expectant smile. However, as soon as Michelle laid eyes upon Maria, her demeanor soured. With a twinge of sarcasm, Michelle unintentionally blurted out, “Oh I’m sorry I interrupted …”

Jordan, for the first time, stopped pacing and approached Michelle. He thanked her for the coffee, and then escorted her back to the door, whispering in her ear, apologizing for the unplanned meeting. He told her to send Paul in as soon as he was settled in. He patted her ass lightly as he shooed her out of the office and then closed the door securely. Jordan returned to his pacing, and resumed where he left off.

“Sorry ‘bout that! Now, where was I …

Maria, if this is about Mike, then I’m sure something can be arranged. You managed to do your own little law thing before. There’s no reason you can’t do this also! Mike’ll be gone for what … another couple days? Why don’t we use the time to come up with some creative ways in which you can work at the office when he’s out of town, and from home, when he’s in town? If you need help around the house, I’m sure you can get a cleaning service to come in and tidy things up, especially with your new salary! Hell, you could probably even get a maid to do all your cooking!

Maria! You just can’t leave me hanging like this! The Foster account is too important. I have a ton of other accounts which I know you could handle quite well! I just can’t trust anyone other than you to handle them at this moment. You have to admit you enjoy working here, and that the fringe benefits are much more than you had expected. I’ve seen it on your face! You’re rejuvenated! …”


This time, Jordan’s monologue was interrupted by the buzz of the intercom. Jordan looked at it, and was immediately reminded of the day prior, his eyes momentarily glancing up to catch Maria’s eyes. It was Michelle again, apologizing for the interruption, but informing Jordan that Paul was available. Jordan told her to send him in.

Having not allowed Maria even a moment to respond, Jordan merely took her silence as a rescinding of her statement of departure. He pressed forward as if she was going to stay, and that he was already making accommodations for her benefit.

“Paul! I need you to set Maria up with a personal laptop workstation that she can take wherever she goes! Make sure it has all the necessary applications and that she has remote access to all the files she needs. Also ensure all the other protocols are in place. When you’re done, take it directly to her, and walk her through the remote login process!”

Jordan didn’t miss the way their eyes seemed to light up when they made eye contact. Paul nodded enthusiastically and backed himself out of the office, closing the door along the way.

“So? Do we have a deal?”
 
Maria was more than a little nervous when she saw jordan begin to pace. That had always been a sign that he was deep in thought, or extremely upset. She began to wonder which, and was about to ask him when he began his speech to her, not allowing her a word edge wise.

She listened as he basically ran through almost every arguement she had come up with to leave. He was right, she would be leaving him in a bind and she hated that thought. She hated the thought of losing him again. She liked having Jordan in her life.

She couldn't help but hear the sarcasm in Michelle's voice when she came into Jordan's office and wondered what in the world she had done to cause such a response. But worse than the comment dripping with sarcasm, was the look of distain on Michelle's face.

Maria looked her dead in the eye with a look of complete and total annoyance. It was a look that said 'why are you mad at me?'

Then, Maria lowered her head, remembering what she had seen the night before. A small smile fell on her face as she realized exactly what Michelle was thinking. Michelle was seeing her as competion for Jordan. "Little does she know that he doesn't see me that way," she thought.

No sooner than Jordan shut the office door behind Michelle, he began his speech again, not letting her say a word.

She couldn't beleive what she was hearing from him. If she didn't know any better, it appeared that Jordan wasn't willing to let her fall out of his life again either. He seemed to want her around as much as she wanted to be there. After all, he was right. She had never felt as free as she had since comming to work for him.

It had been years since she had felt this alive, and this trusted by everyone. Maybe they could work something out, maybe there was a way that she could continue working for Jordan and keep peace at home. After all, if Mike didn't find out, what harm could it cause.

The more she listened to Jordan the more she realized that it just might work. She just might be able to stay in his employee and keep Mike happy at home.
She would just have to keep the 'extra curicular' activies out of the plan, after all, that would be cheating.

With that resolve in place, she was just getting ready to tell Jordan yes, when she heard Paul walk into the room. His smile said what his words didn't. This man was happy to see her. He wanted to see her. More than that, his eyes seemed to replay their time together. She could tell exactly what he wanted in the depths of his gaze.

No, she wouldn't be able to stay away from him. She wanted the excitement Paul gave her. She wanted that man around her almost as much as she wanted Jordan.


“So? Do we have a deal?”

She had barely heard Jordan's question as she thought about her time with Paul the day before.

Coming back to her senses, she rose, walking straight to Jordan.

She threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly around the neck.

"How do you always know what I need? You always say and do the right things Jordan, you always have."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek as she leaned back to look in his eyes, her hands locked behind his neck.

"Yes, Jordan. We have a deal."
 
"How do you always know what I need? You always say and do the right things Jordan, you always have ... Yes, Jordan. We have a deal."

Jordan was relieved to hear Maria's agreement, but the hug and kiss was unexpected. He tried his best to remain professional, keeping their business relationship, as just that ... at least while in the office! He smiled politely and sent her on her way to her office, reminding her that she needed to put on a slid presentation for the Foster account this afternoon. It wasn't till her cheery smile had left the room, that Jordan considered her last statement.

He did always know what she needed! Somehow, deep in his soul, he knew Maria as well as he knew himself. But he questioned whether he truly did say and do the right things. Apparently he hadn't, always said and done the right things, otherwise, the paths their lives had taken, might otherwise be quite different! Had he not done and said the right things when Maria professed her love for Mike? And when he did, Maria marched right out of his life, and into the seclusion that led her here today!

Jordan was not one to question fate, but he did have to reflect on Maria's assessment. Surely she must have forgotten about the awful blow up they had when Jordan expressed his dislike for Mike. If she had listened to him then, like she listened to him now, things would definitely be much different.

Nonetheless, Jordan was pleased he was able to convince Maria to remain onboard. He knew it would only be a matter of time before Maria saw the true light, and would gladly work for Jordan without question! Jordan had to capitalize on Mike's infidelity, and his inability to keep Maria satisfied. He just hoped he could do it in a timely fashion that would keep Maria in his employ, but also in a manner that he could also teach Mike a lesson!

Jordan picked up the phone and talked to Paul, reminding him to make sure he installed all the hidden tracking software onto Maria's laptop also. Not only was Jordan going to trace Mike's doings, but he also wanted to monitor Maria's!

Paul agreed, silently wondering if he should alert Maria to Jordan's antics, while also worrying that their little trysts may be discovered if any emails or files were sent to each other! He decided to merely follow Jordan's command, trusting that Jordan has kept his best interest at heart. If it wasn't for Jordan, Paul may never have had such an opportunity as he had in the past couple of days! He wondered how many of the male staff had an opportunity to enjoy Phyllis' charms, while being fairly confident that only he had the opportunity with Maria ... other than Jordan, of course! Paul could only assume it was frat brother loyalty that Jordan was granting him such privileges. Paul was not about to break that trustworthy bond! He inserted all the spyware and ghostware onto the laptop, so that Jordan could easily access her computer whenever he wanted.

When Jordan finished with Paul, he hit the intercom and summoned Michelle into his office for some "dictation"! Michelle nearly bounded into the office with an excited smile, steno notepad in hand, locking the door securely behind her! No time at all was wasted as she placed herself between Jordan's knees, and helped snake his swelling shaft out of its confines. Jordan sat there with a content smile looking down at Michelle who proceeded to give him the most glorious blowjob as he overlooked the city, which he seemed to own!

About midway through the afternoon, Paul entered Maria's office with the fully loaded laptop in hand, along with a stylish carrying case for it. He set it down on Maria's desk with a sly grin, turned it around to face her, then opened it up. He circled around her desk to where she was sitting and leaned over her shoulder, his arms surrounding her as his hands moved to the keyboard, fingers tapping rapidly at the little black keys.

Paul's head was hovering over Maria's shoulder as he was showing her the unique logins and the program attributes that were slightly different between the mainframe, and the laptop. The entire time, his hot breath was dancing over her flesh as his arms rubbed against hers, in what could almost be construed as a hugging embrace. From his vantage, he was also quite able to get a deliciously, unobstructed view of her cleavage, and her heaving breasts that filled with each breath she took. There was no doubt, he was getting turned on by the closeness, and the scent of her intoxicating aroma. His cock was tenting inside his trousers, and already pressing into the leather high-backed chair.

Paul had managed to fumble through his presentation fairly quickly, hoping Maria was absorbing everything. But when she turned her chair around, and they were finally face to face, their eyes locked upon each other, and Paul knew there was no hiding the desparation in his eyes, nor the bulge in his pants!
 
Maria had walked back to her office and quickly made a few calls to some maid services. She knew she had a few days to get everything in order before Mike came home. As soon as she had set some appointments with a few companies, she began to get started on the presentation she had coming up.

she found it dificult t concentrate on the work at hand. Her mind kept wandering back to her conversation with Jordan and hernew feelings of freedom.

Why had she not listened to him about Mike? How different would things be now? Would she and Jordan done as they had planned and conquered the world together? She remembered every harsh and hurtful thing she had said to him that last time. She remembered the fight. She had been so in love with Jordan then, but as now, he didn't seem interested in anything but her friendship.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't even hear Paul until he set the new laptop in front of her and enveloped her in his arms, showing her the new programs.

She could feel his breath at her neck and his arms caressing hers. Her breath became more and more labored as she became more aroused. She closed her eyes as she listened to the smooth and sensual cadence of his voice. His breath on her neck was like that of a warm caress. She coukldn't take much more. Didn't she tell herself that this would stop?

She couldn't! She couldn't stop her feelings for Paul anymore than she could resist Jordan. It was in that thought that she realized part of her attraction to Paul. He reminded her of Jordan when they had been in school. Confident and self -assured, those were the words that came to mind. Never mind that both men were sexy as hell.

Quickly, she turned her chair so that she was facing him. The look in his eyes told her everything she needed to know. He wanted her as much as she wanted him.

He backed up just a bit as she stood, walking the short space to him. Brushing her body against him, she leanede in and kissed his neck, running her tounge up it and the scraping her teeth lightly against him as her hand ran down his chest and to the bulge in his pants.

"Is this what you want Paul?" She asked as she undid his pants and grasped his hard, waiting cock.

She fished her prize out of his pants as she went to her knees and took him into her mouth.
 
Jordan sat at his desk, reviewing his notes when Paul had entered, telling him that he had set up Maria's laptop. Paul inquired if there was any additional software needed, other than what had been prescribed. Both, Paul and Jordan exchanged a sly wink, knowing full well that the spyware, and remote control options had already been installed. So within a few minutes of Paul leaving Jordan's office, Jordan eagerly sat upright at his desk, anxiously and hurriedly snapping his fingers over the keyboard.

Nearly instantaneously a small window popped up, giving Jordan an image of Maria's screen as Paul was apparently showing Maria, the different applications contained therein. Jordan then opened the menu bar and proceeded to open an additional window. Suddenly the image of Maria staring at him appeared within the window. Paul's face was also in the image, apparently leaning over her shoulder, as he instructed her on the application processing and file locations.

Jordan, from his computer adjusted the focus of the laptop's tiny, almost hidden, internal cam. The high tech gadget could also be manipulated from Jordan's end to pan from left to right and up and down, though it's range was somewhat limited. Jordan played with that functionality for a bit, focusing on Maria's cleavage, and her lovely tits as she took deep breaths.

Jordan clicked on a speaker icon, and now was able to hear the conversation, albeit a bit tinny, between the two, via the two way speaker/microphone installed into the laptop. All the modifications, although extremely high tech, and rather expensive, were well worth it, in Jordan's mind, as he sat back with a confident sigh, and enjoyed the show playing out before him.

Now, he could not only see what Maria was doing on the computer, but he could also see Maria, without her immediate knowledge. He smiled as the rewards of his efforts began to play out before his eyes. There was no doubt that Maria had integrated herself into the workings of his business, making the right choice to stay onboard.

Jordan smiled, as Maria took the initiative and dropped to her knees to fish out Paul's cock. Jordan adjusted the camera angle and turned up the volume to listen in as he watched Maria's head bury itself into Paul's crotch. Her muffled moans combined with Paul's grateful groans, proved to Jordan what he had already assumed. Now he had proof positive of the interoffice romance between the two, that he had initiated.

Even though Jordan was a bit envious of Paul's position, he was more thrilled that Maria's breakthrough of her conservative shell, was due primarily to his manipulations. Still valuing their friendship over his feelings for her, Jordan was excited to know that his overall plan to get back at Mike was falling into place.

He sat there and watched as Maria's head bobbed along Paul's length, slickening his shaft with her spit, her cheeks hollowing as she drew out. Paul's hands momentarily obstructed Jordan's view as he guided Maria's head with a gentle grip of her hair. The fact that both of them were hyperstimulated was not missed, and Maria's eagerness and aggressiveness were transferred directly to Paul's senses, triggering a release, that in Jordan's perspective was way too early. Nonetheless, Maria swallowed hungrily, taking every last drop Paul had to offer, continually running her mouth along his length, keeping him hard.

Paul's youthful virility and stamina, along with Maria's help, ensured he had not lost one ounce of rigidity in his turgid pole. The sound of Maria's happiness could be heard through Jordan's speakers as she cooed around Paul's cock in her mouth, happy that he could fulfill her in other ways.

Paul's face was nearly comical as Jordan adjusted the camera again, sensing excitement and happiness for the wonderful blowjob, surprise and expectation over the fact that his cock was still rock hard, and nervousness and trepidation, along with anxiety at the prospect of fucking Maria in the office. Jordan sat as the voyeur, watching as Paul lifted Maria to her feet, spun her around and bent her so that she was leaning on her desk, her face nearly plastered into the screen of her laptop.

All Jordan could see was the myriad of expressions crossing Maria's face as he listened intently to the streaming audio accompanying the video. From what Jordan could surmise, Paul had lifted Maria's skirt and lowered her panties, quickly darting his tongue along her slit, wetting her while tasting her juices. Maria's cries of happiness and encouragement supplemented the image of her eyes rolling back into their sockets.

There was no mistaking what was happening now as Maria's face came in and out of focus, moving close to the screen then backing away, in a constant, jerking, rocking rhythm. Jordan watched her mouth move as the words hit his ears ... "YES! FUCK ME PAUL!"

Jordan continued to watch as Maria's face clearly told of the multiple climaxes Paul was rewarding her with. Paul's initial early release, now made it possible for him to ride Maria through several more orgasms before her intense spasms triggered a second release from him. Maria's eyes were wide upon Jordan's screen as the hot liquid seared her inner walls.

Jordan could feel his own cock twitching in his pants, obviously excited by the voyeuristic opportunity availed to him. He restrained from touching the bulge in his pants, afraid he'd need the same release Paul just enjoyed! Jordan remained calm, taking even breaths as he watched the flushed myriad of reds slowly ebb from Maria's face as she regained her composure, relishing in the afterglow, still rocking back and forth, enjoying the feel of Paul behind her.

Suddenly, Maria's face turned to a look of horror as Jordan heard the sound of a loud click, followed by the unmistakable sound of Phyllis' voice, squealing in surprise!

"Ooooohhh! I'm sorry! I ... didn't ... um ... it's um ... time to go?"

Jordan's eyes glanced down to the corner of his screen and took note of the time! Even he had lost track of the time, and realized that Maria's appointment with the Foster's was nearly at hand. Nevertheless, Jordan was intensely interested at how Maria and Paul would handle the intrusion, along with the revelation of their interoffice activities! Jordan leaned closer to his monitor and turned up the volume, anxiously awaiting some indication of Maria's mindset.
 
If she could have, Maria would have fadeed into the desk. Or at least found a way out of the room. How could she have been so stupid as to allow Paul to fuck her in her office with out checking the lock on her door first. What if it had been Jordan who had walked in on them?

Her embarassment was clear on her face as she buried it in her hands. She coould still feel Paul inside her and was trying her best to remove herself from him and regain some sense of control.

Slowly, she pushed herself closer to the desk, standing in the process, which caused Paul's now semik hard cock to slowly pull out of her body.

"You have to go Paul. Please! Jordan can't know about this. I.... I will talk to Phyllis. But, please, go!"

She pleaded with him as she tried to pull away from him and into her bathroom. Paul grabbed her arm as she crossed in front of him,spun her around and kissed her soundly on the mouth. He couldn't help but taste the tears on her lips as they slowly feel from her eyes.

"Trust me Maria, you have no fear of anything. The only way Jordan will find out is if you say something to him. I won't. For now, this is between us and Phyllis. You know she won't say anything. Afterall, wasn't it the two of you who gave me one hell of a night the other day. Trust me!"

Paul let her go so she could get ready for her meeting. He glanced at the computer sitting on her desk, hating the fact that he had lued to her. paul knew about the "special equipment" that was installed, but wondered if Jordan had already used it. This wasn't like the intercom system. There was no way a user on this end would know if someone was signed on unless the other person wanted them too.

Straightening his clothes, he glanced back towards the bathroom door before he left Maria's office and headed to his own.

When Maria came out of her bathroom, she had straightened her clothing and makeup. Relaxed and calmer now, she did a few last minutes worth of research and headed towards Phyillis' office. She had let her hair down, causing it to fall rather softly between her shoulders. She had read in the notes that Mr. Foster seemed to prefer women who wore long hair down. He liked the way it caressed a woman's neck.

Maria had figured out that this was going to be a tough case to pull off, but was determined to do her best to win them over for Jordan.

With her head held high, she made her way to Phyllis' office, making sure to knock before she entered.

Quickly, they left the building and headed to the Foster's home. Neither woman mentioned what had been witnessed earlier and Maria breathed a small sigh of relief. Maybe Paul had been right. They wouldn't have to worry about Phyllis saying anything.

When they arrived at what could be called nothing less than a mansion,
Phyllis turned and looked at Maria.

"Trust me and follow my lead here. You'll understand once we go in."
 
Jordan continued to sit at his desk, eyes glued to the monitor as he watched Maria's face redden at Phyllis' untimed entrance. His smile had stretched from ear to ear, thoroughly enjoying the situation Maria was in, while also thankful for his view and the accompanying audio. He listened to Paul assure Maria that there was no way Jordan would know anything; yet, he already did.

He couldn't see much more from his vantage, but heard plenty. Jordan mused to himself the possible benefits of hiding surveillance cameras within Maria's office. Hell, given the amount of sex that went on throughout his employees, he ought to put in a system that covered every nook and cranny, not just Maria's office! No, this would do for now ... His major concerns were falling into place quite perfectly.

Jordan perused through some folders and spreadsheets after Maria had left. He then called Paul's office to ensure everything was fine with Maria's laptop. He acted as if he didn't know, and could feel Paul's nervousness through the phone as Paul explained that Maria would be fairly competent with its use. Jordan dismissed him and thanked him. Jordan had spotted Paul leaving shortly thereafter.

The end of the day had arrived, and Jordan wondered how the Foster presentation was progressing? While he had a smile growing on his face, he was also a bit saddened that Phyllis was going to be leaving. If only she would stay ... Jordan knew the benefits that two women of their nature could bring his company.

Whether it was the proverbial light bulb going off, or just a brilliant idea, Jordan sat upright in his chair and punched his intercom button. "Michelle? ... Can you get Julie and meet with me in my office?"

Michelle chirped back, almost immediately, that they'd be right in.

Julie Spencer, now Maria's personal secretary, was a perfect candidate that Jordan had overlooked these past couple days. With the presence of Maria, and Michelle's clear jealousy, Jordan had practically ignored Julie. Even though Jordan had never been physically intimate with Julie, there was always a little repartee between the two, that hinted Jordan may be interested in pushing things further. From what Jordan could tell, she was open to the idea. He was also quite certain, that in her position, there was no missing what was going on all around her. No one could be blind to all the office antics carrying on throughout the day!

Nevertheless, Jordan smiled broadly when the two women entered his office, each one taking a seat in front of him, each one with a steno pad, and pen in hand. Jordan liked the idea that his secretaries were so attentive to details, ready to jot down his every word. However, Jordan wasn't interested in secretarial duties as it pertained to the business, right now.

With a smile on his face, Jordan rose from his seat and started his trademark pacing of the room as he began to speak. "No need to take notes ladies. I just wanted to thank you for doing a great job, and helping things run smoothly." Jordan had nonchalantly closed his door, locking it in the process, without the girls even knowing he did so. "Julie ... I wanted to express to you how important you are to things around here as we transition from Phyllis to Maria. I'm going to need you to be the rock during what might seem like a hectic and harried period. You know what Phyllis was like, and what she needed. I can only assume Maria will be no different. As such, I want you to work even more closely with Maria, helping her however you can."

As Julie responded to his praises and compliments, Jordan reclaimed his seat, settling comfortably into his chair eying the two women across from him. Julie's face was bright and cheery as she exclaimed that she would help in any way possible.

"Excellent," Jordan beamed. "That's exactly the attitude I need."

His eyes then diverted over to Michelle for the first time, and coyly sparkled as his head nodded ever so slightly. "Michelle, here, is a valuable asset. She can, and will, help you manage the situation. She has a lot of talents you may find beneficial to your needs. In addition to her secretarial skills, for example, she gives great massages. So if you find yourself really tensed for any reason, I'm sure Michelle can find ways to loosen you up." Jordan glanced back to Michelle and merely gave her an expectant look. "Michelle? Why don't you show Julie how good your shoulder and neck massages can be?"

Jordan watched as Michelle rose dutifully from her seat and moved behind the svelte redhead. Jordan now had the unique ability to see both women's faces and how they were reacting to the situation. Michelle's face was bubbling with excitement, already knowing full well where Jordan was intending to take this meeting. Julie's facial expression seemed to morph from her state of joy from Jordan's praises to one of confusion as he spoke. But as soon as Michelle's nimble fingers settled about her neck and shoulders, Julie's face went from shock to utter relaxation as Michelle's magic took effect.

"Julie, as an integral part of this company, I am quite confident that you are not blind to the things that transpire throughout our hectic days. Sometimes we need to relieve the stress in unique ways in order to clear our minds and help in the creative process. There's no reason why you shouldn't enjoy the same benefits that everyone else partakes in." Michelle's hands were now working their way down the front of Julie's chest. Julie seemed frozen in place, unable to move, despite Michelle undoing the top buttons on Julie's blouse, parting it to expose the hidden cleavage. It was evident to Jordan, that this experience was shocking to Julie, but at the same time quite enjoyable. Her confusion showed clearly on her face. Michelle's fingers danced along the exposed flesh, sending tingling sensations over Julie's body as she shuddered. Julie's eyes fluttered as she tried her best to remain focused on Jordan's words.

Jordan continued to talk in vague terms, all the while discreetly dictating to Michelle what she was to do, and telling Julie what she could expect in return for her efforts. Julie was clearly hypnotized by their combined words and touches, never once stopping Michelle as she was slowly stripped of her business attire, leaving her only in her tiny panties and quite restricting bra. Julie was breathing heavily, and Michelle's excitement mirrored Julie's. Soon, with Jordan's encouragement, the two women were engaged in a heat searing, soul searching kiss, their tongues dancing wildly within each other's mouth as Michelle consumed Julie.

There, right before Jordan's eyes, the two women grew wild with passion, eventually stripping each other completely naked, amorously exploring each other's body with mouth and hands while bringing each one the joys of numerous gut wrenching orgasms. Julie was much different than Michelle. Julie's flesh was pale and slightly freckled, smallish, but pert tits, and a rather straight line figure, as opposed to Michelle, whose flesh was tanned, her blonde hair falling wildly about her shoulders now, her large breasts, being suckled upon by Julie, and whose curves wer much more pronounced.

The two had spilled from the chair and entangled themselves upon the floor, Jordan's interest kept as he leaned forward upon his desk for a view. Needing an unobstructed view, Jordan moved to the sofa along the far wall, and reclined comfortably, now able to enjoy the scene without any obstructions. The two carried on pleasuring each other, without care to Jordan's presence.

It wasn't until the sun had settled behind the city scenery, and the room was cast in near darkness that the tired exhausted bodies finally went limp, heaving in a mass of limp flesh, practically at Jordan's feet.

Jordan didn't say a single word, but when Michelle looked up and saw his face, it was clear the night was not over ...
 
As Maria drove home from the meeting, she had a smile on her face. She began thinking how wonderful it was going to be to tell Jordan of her first success.

She had done as phyllis had asked and had followed her initial lead at the meeting. As it turned out, only Helen Foster was there, her husband it seemed had a lunch date he couldn't post pone.

Helen was a very attractive and articulate woman. She was just a little taller than Maria, and had one of those tight, lithe bodies that came from hours of time in the gym.

As Maria set up the projector and her laptop for the presentation, she noticed that Phyliis was engaged in a very close conversation with Helen, every once in awhile glancing at Maria with a knowing look in her eyes.

Maria went about her proposal as Phyllis sat close to Helen on a magnificent sofa. Her hand seemed to always be on Helen's leg, answering any questions that she had. If maria didn't know any better, she would have thought them a couple in every sense of the word.

As soon as the slide show was over and they began discussing details of the contract that Jordan was offereing, Helen ended the conversation stating that she would have to let her husband see the details also, and then they would make there choice.

The conversation then seemed to turn as Phyllis began telling Helen all about Maria and what she had to offer as the new liason for the company. She explained to Helen that she was leaving the company and that Maria would now be handling this aspect of the contract negotiations.

At first, Helen seemed a likttle apprehensive, but soon was beeming as Phyllis started telling Helen all about Maria, especially that she used to be a dancer and could teach just about anything!

that seemed to brighten Helen's smile as she explained that she wanted to learn how to dance in a very enticing way for her husband. Maria assured her that she could more than likely help her in that manner and they set a time to meet on Saturday at Helen's gym before Phyllis and Maria left.

On the way back to the office, Phyllis had congradulated Maria on winning Helen over, stating that she was a very tough client. As far as Phyllis was concerned, Jordan had made a very good choice in hiring her.

As Maria walked into her empty house, she set the new laptop down on the table. She was so pleased with the outcome of the day, she decided to celebrate with a glass of wine and a nice hot bath, before working on her plans for Helen's husband. She already had an idea of how to handle him.

after soaking and relaxing for about 30 minutes, she put on the red silk nightgown she had bought some time ago. The thin straps resting against her shoulders as the body of the gown clung to her breasts and body, before flowing into a fall at her ankles.

She grabbed her laptop and placed it next to the computer in the house so that she could set up the wireless connection to it. It was then that another idea hit her. She would transfer all of her personal files to the laptop so that she could work on the fewv pendiing things she had anytime she needed.

As she booted up the desktop and the laptop, she quickly ran and grabbed another glass of wine. Soon, she was working off both computers as she transferred what she needed.

Then, she noticed a file she hadn't seen in a long time. It was her jouyrnals, her diary. She had begun it when she was in college and had first begun hanging out with the "crew" as they called themselves. The older enteries were all hand written and had been scanned into the file so that she could continue it.

She noticed that her last entry had been almost a month prior and she oppened it to read what she had written.

The familiar heading stood out to her. Mike had never seen the complete journal, only parts of it and the parts she wanted him to see. All her entries started the same way. She wrote to "J". Mike had always thought in meant "journal" and she had never corrected him. It was actually Jordan she always wrote to. She wrote to him of things she could never say to him at first and as time progressed, it was his absence she wrote too.

As everything was transferred, she shut down the desktop and began working off the laptop.

As if she had no control, she opened the journal to the last time she had ever talked to Jordan before she went to see him just a few days ago.

April, 2002
J,
Can he not see how this is killing me? How I am not sure what to do, or what is to become of my life? I can't bear the thought of losing him this way. I need him., I need him in my life. I need his humor, his being, his love of life. I need him to tell me that what I am doing is right. All he can do is tell me how wrong Mike is, not the reasons why. If he would just say those three little words to me. If he would just tell me how he feels. How can I go through with this with out him? I can't believe the things that were said and how they were said. How could I have been so thoughtless, so unfeeling? I will miss him..


Tears had developed in Maria's eyes as she read that last entry about Jordan. Now, seven years later, he was back, back in her life. She quickly opened a new page and began telling the journal about the last few days, including all her exploits and her feelings about Jordan. Nothing had changed. She was still in love with him. She knew that her marriage was nothing but a farce, but wasn't sure how to reconcile those two. Not to mention, the unabashed attraction she felt for Paul. But as she explained in her journal, she knew her attraction to Paul was the fact that he reminded her of Jordan in college. It was all physical.

She was working on a plan for Helen's husband, and quickly shot Jordan an email about the days events and how she felt very confident that she could grab this contract for him. She also informed him that she needed to take some time off in the morning to interview maids.

As she began to tire, she took trhe laptop up to her bedroom to continue working.
She ended up falling asleep with the laptop open, laying beside her. Her hair was a soft fall behind her head as she drifted off to sleep. Her dreams were filled of images of the past and the present, all revoling around jordan. With a soft sign on her lips, she whispered his name.
 
Jordan wound through the city streets, on his way home, to his loft. His thoughts were filled with the vivid images of Michelle and Julie, lovingly sharing him for their mutual enjoyment. Jordan was well aware of Michelle's penchant for the female flesh, always seeking out other bi-partners that enjoyed her zest for life. Jordan was smugly, happy with himself for correctly assessing Julie's propensities, now grateful for the addition of another plaything to his bevvy of beautiful women. It also benefitted Jordan, to know that he now had some more methods available to him, in order to break Maria free from Mike's clutches.

By the time he reached his place, Jordan was quite tired. He rummaged through the refrigerator and found some leftovers which he promptly nuked to an agreeable temperature. Pouring himself a large glass of wine, he carried everything into the bedroom, where he plopped down onto his mattress. He turned on the television to get the latest news, and opened his laptop to check his emails. He was deleting off each message, one by one after reading them, when suddenly there was a loud "pop"! A small window appeared on his screen with the message "Maria is now online ... Click here to see what they're up to!"

Jordan nearly choked on the chicken that had lodged itself in his throat. He managed to swallow it whole, after sitting up and easing its passage with some wine. He clicked on the link and saw that Maria was on both computers simultaneously. He clicked a few more links, and soon was rewarded with a vibrant image of Maria in a red silk, spaghettie strap nightgown which revealed plenty of cleavage, that his eyes were immediately drawn to. She still had no clue that the laptop had a built in camera; nor did she know that Jordan was monitoring her every move! She'd probably be pissed if she ever found out, so Jordan resisted the urge to take over her computers.

He could see that Maria was moving files of one sort or another from her home computer to the laptop. He could tell by the files she was transferring that, they were all business related matters, most likely to her little family business that Mike allowed her to work on. Jordan could have easily opened up those files and looked inside, but felt that his invasion of privacy was already far reaching enough. Besides, there was nothing in any of those files that he was concerned with. His only concern was the wonderful woman, his best friend from college, sitting unassumingly, directly in front of him.

There seemed to be a long pause after transferring all the files from her folders marked "Legal". She bounced around the directories, in and out of a bunch of folders, until she came upon one marked "Private". It asked for a password, and she quickly entered a code, that Jordan didn't capture. He could decipher it later. There was only one large file in the folder, and it was marked "Journal" ...

Jordan eyed his split screen carefully as the mouse pointer lingered indefinitely over the file. The next thing Jordan realized, he was staring at was the equivalent of her private diaries. He read the very same entry she was looking at, detailing how she was becoming increasingly concerned about her marriage to Mike, and how they no longer seemed to speak to each other any more. The mood of the entry was quite depressing in nature, and from what Jordan could tell, was made about a month ago.

Jordan then realized he had found the ultimate treasure, filling him with great joy, but also scaring him, for he knew that he now had access to Maria's inner thoughts, and her true unbiased views. While such information could be quite powerful, it could also be extremely dangerous. He wasn't sure if he wanted to delve that deeply into Maria's mindset ... at least not yet ... especially, if there were things in there, she didn't want him to know! Their friendship was based on open communication, and if there was something Maria wanted Jordan to know, surely she would tell him ... wouldn't she?

As Jordan was contemplating the fate of following a certain path, versus another, he noticed that the desktop computer had been powered down, and that on the laptop, another journal entry appeared.

April, 2002
J,
Can he not see how this is killing me? How I am not sure what to do, or what is to become of my life? I can't bear the thought of losing him this way. I need him., I need him in my life. I need his humor, his being, his love of life. I need him to tell me that what I am doing is right. All he can do is tell me how wrong Mike is, not the reasons why. If he would just say those three little words to me. If he would just tell me how he feels. How can I go through with this with out him? I can't believe the things that were said and how they were said. How could I have been so thoughtless, so unfeeling? I will miss him ...

Jordan's heart leapt into his throat as his eyes scanned over the words a second time. The entry date, immediately took him back to that fateful day where he and Maria had their final disagreement, regarding Mike. He had only tried to warn her, but even he knew that Maria was so blinded by lust and her imaginary vision of a Cinderella life, that there was no reasoning with her. What made his heart skip a beat, however, was her statement about the three little words! Jordan's head was spinning now!

If he had told her, he loved her, how different would their lives be? Even he couldn't answer that question. What boggled his mind, was that if he had told her, would she have dumped Mike? Would she have married him? Would he be a successful entreprenuer? Would they have little kids running around, demanding their attention? Would they be where they are today?

As he reread the entry, he wondered the same about Maria. What if she had told him what she wanted to hear from him? Was he ready at that time in his life to make that commitment? What would he have said if Maria said the words first?

His heart ached at that very moment, a myriad of life outcomes, flashing before his eyes, as he contemplated the possibilities, and what he had missed out on, the past seven years! And while, Jordan was preparing to chastise himself for the decisions made years ago, Maria had opened a new page. Her words appeared quickly on the screen as Jordan imagined her fingers flying over the keyboard.

Reading her latest entry as it flowed effortlessly onto the page, Jordan was slowly reassured, that he should not question fate, nor worry about the past! As he read Maria's private thoughts, he convinced himself that they would not be where they are today, if they had made the commitment seven years ago. He liked his life, and all that it availed to him! Things were great now, and it couldn't be much better, especially since things were going exactly to design.

A smile crossed his face, and he chuckled slightly, reading about each of her sexual escapades, including how even though she was attracted to Paul, it was only because he reminded her of their younger days at college. It was all just a physical thing, and she freely admitted it, also adding that she now viewed her marriage to Mike, in a totally different light!

She saved the file and closed it out, giving Jordan the opportunity to relieve his bladder and return the dirty dishes to the kitchen. He refilled his glass, and noted how life, and Maria, were just like fine wine ... getting better with time. By the time he returned to his bed, there was an email waiting for him, outlining how her presentation to Helen Foster went. Jordan scanned it again, and reminded himself to get Maria to provide more details! He wanted every last little juicy tidbit of information. One never knew what they could gleam from the information. The more the better!

Jordan only surmised the evening was coming to an end, when he was rewarded by the sight of Maria lying in bed, still idly diddling over the keyboard of her laptop. His patience was rewarded by the angelic look upon her face as she drifted off to sleep, her heavy eyelids, no longer able to stay open.

Jordan smiled appreciatively at the image as she slumbered, eventually shifting into a more comfortable position. Jordan didn't miss the way her silk gown shifted, just enough to allow a pert nipple to pop out into the open, and as it did, she moaned and called out to him in her sleep ... "Oooooohhh Jordan" ...

Jordan pressed his hand to his pursed lips and then placed his fingers over the image of her lips. "Goodnight my sweetheart," he whispered lightly, before closing up his laptop.

Jordan fell asleep with images of Maria in his mind, also reminding himself that tomorrow was Phyllis' last day, and that they should throw her a great going away party!
 
The sun was setting as Maria looked at jordan, sitting in his chair facing the city scene outside his window. She couldn't help but notice the distracted look on his face. He seemed to be deep in thought. He hadn;t even noticed her standing in the doorway. This was her chance, her moment.

Slowly, she walked up to him, standing in front of him blocking his view.
"Tonight, you are not getting away from me" she said as she began to undo the buttons on her blouse, slowly stripping in front of him.

He set his drink on his desk as his eyes never left her, watching every move she made. When she was down to her bra and panties, she knelt between his legs and began slowly undressing him. Her lips caressing and kissing every bit of flesh she exposed.

As she straddled his lap, she whispered to him, "Tonight is mine and mine alone"

She slowly rubbed her breasts against his naked chest as her hands began to stroke his growing cock. She slide off his lap and took him deep inbto her mouth, loving the feeling of his growth. As he began to moan, and try to guide her with her hair, she pulled off of him long enough to straddle his lap, and take him deep inside her body.

"OH JORDAN!!!"


Aroused and feeling out of control, Maria awoke with Jordan's name on her lips. Her dreams were becoming more and more detailed and she was having a hard time resisting. Thankfully she had Paul to releive some of her frustation. In her dreams she could be bold and demanding with Jordan, but reality was something different. She couldn't stand it if he rejected her.

quickly, she vjumped out of bed and got in the shower to get ready for the day. She planned on spending the morning at home w2orking before the interviews started, and then head to the office. She knew that there would probably be something going on since it was Phyllis' last day and she wanted to be there.

Maria dressed , grabbed the laptop ande headed downstairs to begin working and await the maids.
 
Jordan woke the next morning, somewhat upset that he couldn't remember details of his scattered dream. Only bits and pieces remained with him after he woke, showered, ate breakfast, and made his way into the office. Little snippets of naked flesh, erotic scenes, and wild sex filled his brain. It was a faceless figure he was involved with, and that had Jordan bothered.

Jordan's mind was so preoccupied with analyzing his dream with Freudian synopsis that he had practically forgotten about this day marking the end of Phyllis' presence at the office. It wasn't until Michelle came into his office with his morning cup of coffee, and a card that needed to be signed, that Jordan was reminded of Phyllis' departure. The only thing that settled the sudden uneasy feeling in Jordan's stomach was the outfit Michelle chose to wear to work on this day!

It was clear that Michelle was anticipating a fun-filled adventurous day to celebrate Phyllis' departure. The super short black skirt showed off her long legs, perched in the black sling strap high heels. The sheer white blouse did absolutely nothing to hide the lacy black bra holding up her tempting melons, the creamy flesh, offered in alluring invitation with the way her blouse was unbuttoned. Michelle managed to bring a smile to Jordan's face, purposely turning and bending in just a way to show Jordan she wasn't wearing any underwear, as she moved a chair into a position, so that when she sat in it, Jordan would be able to see beneath her skirt.

Little did Jordan realize, that Michelle had her own reason for celebrating Phyllis' departure. That meant there was one less woman in the office, stealing Jordan's attention. It also meant, now with Phyllis gone, she was the female in the office with the most seniority. It just naturally meant, that Michelle would be tops on Jordan's list now!

Jordan couldn't deny his manly urges. His erotic, faceless dream already had him aroused and horny. Now Michelle's presence, and her blatant display of sexuality could only lead to one conclusion. Jordan needed relief, but his mind was racing a mile a minute. He called Michelle over to his side of the desk, where she helped him shimmy his pants to his ankles. Without removing any of her clothing, Jordan had her sit upon his lap, sinking her honey pot onto his prod. Jordan sat back and allowed Michelle to do all the work as she ground her ass into his groin. He placed his hands on her hips, as she started slowly lifting herself and sliding back down.

Jordan was enjoying the slow sensual massage of his cock as Michelle eased herself up and down, coating his shaft with her slick honey. His mind, however, was elsewhere, and he was thankful that Michelle could not see it in his face. It helped delay his orgasm however, and Michelle was grateful for that! She had been riding him for nearly half an hour, growing weak in her legs as the light sheen of perspiration began coating her flesh. She had orgasmed once already, and was in the middle of her second orgasm, biting her lips to stifle a scream, as Jordan finally unleashed his morning load.

Michelle went limp as her pussy spasmed, milking his cock dry. She grabbed her notepad and fanned herself, trying to cool off as she relished in the afterglow. After lifting herself from his spent cock, Michelle dutifully turned, and suckled him clean before helping him back on with his trousers.

No sooner had Michelle finished up, when Jordan's intercom buzzed. It was Phyllis, announcing her presence, wondering when she should meet with Jordan and go over all the finalities. "Give me a few minutes to finish up, and then we'll go over all your files!"

Jordan snickered and winked slyly at Michelle who fought back a giggle. "Get together with Julie and make reservations at the Riverside Inn for tonight. In the meantime, I'll schedule a meeting in the boardroom, for the end of the day! Be imaginative and come up with a surprise at the end of the meeting! If you want, get Maria to help, as long as she's not too busy!"

Jordan didn't miss how the sparkle in Michelle's eyes seemed to fade at the mention of Maria's name. But nevertheless, he thought it might be a great way to get the two to know each other better. Suddenly the image of yesterday popped into his head. Instead of Michelle and Julie's naked bodies pressed against his thighs, he had a vision of Michelle and Maria, engaged in a torrid love scene. A smile crossed his face as Michelle left the office.

Jordan called Phyllis into his office and waited patiently for her to arrive. She finally arrived with an armful of folders which she plopped unceremoniously on Jordan's desk. Jordan punched his intercom and reminded Michelle that he was not to be interrupted until further notice. He then began the undaunting task of opening up each file, and allowing Phyllis to give him her accounting of the status of each account. Jordan really appreciated how detailed Phyllis was in her recitals of each account. He noted how much Maria was like Phyllis when Phyllis first started. He had to repeatedly coax information out of Phyllis to the point where her face would redden with embarrassment. But as time wore on, Phyllis became more comfortable giving Jordan all the juicy details, knowing full well, the more she embellished, the more heated Jordan became! Jordan knew all to well, that it had evolved into a little game between the two.

Phyllis became bolder and more adventurous, pushing the envelopes, solely to get a rise out of Jordan! It had helped her confidence, had helped the company gain lucrative contracts, and kept her sexually sated; so it was a win-win scenario, and both of them knew it.

The meeting had continued well into the lunch hour, and Jordan asked Michelle to bring them some lunch, while they worked through the massive pile. Michelle had discretely slipped him a note that told him the reservations were made, and that she was working on the surprise, when she brought their lunch.

Jordan smiled nonchalantly, and resumed working his way through each folder, making sure that Phyllis had already brought Maria up to speed on each of the accounts. The day had seemed to slip by rather quickly, and Jordan found himself opening the last folder, listening to Phyllis' precise analysis of the account, and how it needed to be handled.

"Excellent," Jordan exclaimed. "Let's take a little break, and then we'll head into the boardroom. I just want to make sure everyone is comfortable with things, now that you'll be gone!"

He reached out and helped Phyllis to her feet, and hugged her closely, tightly embracing her as he whispered into her ear. "I'm really gonna miss you!" Jordan could feel the way Phyllis' body seemed to mold to his, years of common companionship finding the way they best fit together. The gentle grind of her pussy against his crotch, brought about another stirring in his loins ...
 
Last edited:
Maria sat down at the kitchen table with her laptop and coffee and began working. She had a few hours before the first of the interviews started.

She began to do her own research on Mr. Gregory Foster. She wanted to learn everything she could about him before she met him. She needed to learn everything and anything she could. She had to know his preference in woman, food, movies, everything.

She had already decided that her best course of action would be to keep her meetings with the couple seperate. She could seduce both of them seperately and then seal the deal, especially with him. He surely didn't want his wife to find out about anything he did.

Thanks to a program Paul had installed for her, she was able to dig deep into credit files and reports on Greg. She found pictures of him with a variety of woman, but they all seemed to have one thing in common. They all loved dancing and they were all brunettes. This was going to be easier than she thought. He always went to the same clubs to dance and she knew he would be there the following evening.

After the first three or four interviews, Maria was begining to feel that she would never find someone. There was something about each of the woman that just left her uncomfortable, not to mention, most of them wanted more money than she was really willing to pay.

Glancing at the clock, she realized that this whole process was going to take longer than she had originally planned. She grabbed her phone and quickly called the office.

She wasn't surprised when Michelle answered or when she told her that Jordan was busy. She quickly left the message that she wouldn't be making it in and that she hoped to have her interviews done by 6 and that she would call back then.

At around 4:30, right be for the last interview, with a company called Handy Services, Jordan called to remind her that she was to be at dinner at 7. She assured Jordan that she would be there as soon as her interview was over.

When the doorbell rang, Maria went to answer it and was surprised to see a very nice looking man standing at the door, dressed in a polo shirt and khaki shorts. The logo on his shirt said that he was with the Handy Service company.

Maria was at a lose for words. She never expected a man, never mind a sexy one, to be on her list of interviews. He came into her kitchen as Maria explained what she was needing and when. His smile was just as charasmatic as the rest of him and Maria found her mind wandering to what lay beneath his clothes. They chatted for a few minutes and then he left. Hugh, that was what he said his name was, and Maria wasn't likely to forget it for awhile.

Knowing she had to get ready to go, she concluded her time with Hugh and told him she would call and let him know something in the morning. He thanked her, shaking her hand, gripping it slightly before he left.

The look in his eyes as he informed her he looked forward to working with her seemed to be veiled with hidden meanings.

Quickly, Maria ran upstairs to shower and change clothes, getting ready for the dinner party ahead of her. She left her hair down, falling in soft waves down her bare back. The black halter dress was tight around her chest and waist, then flowed down to her calves. The 4 inch heels she choose helped to accentuate her long slender legs. She wasn't sure who was going to be at dinner, but in a small way she hoped Paul would be joining them. After the eroctic dreams from the night before and the man that had just left her house, Maria was frustrated and in need of release. Lightly dabbing on Jordan's perfume, she grabbed her purse and headed to the car.

She walked into the Inn and awaited to be escorted to the table. She was rather shocked when she realized it was just Jordan, Phyllis and Michelle at the table. The look on Michelle's face spoke volumes. She wasn't pleased that Maria was there.
 
Jordan was glad that the mechanics and necessity of going through all of Phyllis' files was finally over. they each needed some time to get up, stretch, and relieve the pressure that seemed to be building in the office. Despite the stirrings in his loins, Jordan remained professional and dismissed Phyllis, plopping himself down into his leather seat once more, before heading off into the board room.

Jordan checked his pile of messages from Michelle, and knew he could call a lot of them back on Monday. There was nothing pressing, except for the message from Maria, stating that she wasn't going to make it in! Jordan was very disappointed, that Maria wasn't going to participate in the going away celebrations, but understood clearly, what her problems were. He called Maria, and in his usual, matter-of-fact, no-opportunity-to-object mannerisms, told Maria that she had to be at the restaurant for dinner.

When he heard that Maria was meeting with Handy Services, a surprised smile crossed his face, and a sparkle in his eyes burst forth. Rather hurriedly, he hung up the phone with Maria and called one of his client's Hugh Gevlin, owner/operator of Handy Services, a home-service cleaning company with a proven track record of excellent service. Ever since Jordan's ad campaign, Hugh was able to focus his efforts on higher scale clients, and in result, commanding a higher dollar for his services. He was not the cheapest, by any means, but he was one of the best!

When Jordan called, he immediately got right through to Hugh. He asked Hugh if he had a potential client on his list named, either Maria Parker, or Maria McGuire? Jordan wasn't sure if Maria had fully accepted Jordan's refusal to accept her married name.

Hugh put Jordan on hold as he scanned the list of potential client interviews. Jordan's chest lifted significantly when Hugh returned and said that he indeed, did have a scheduled appointment with a Maria McGuire-Parker! Apparently Maria was now using a hyphenated last name; a positive step in the right direction!

Hugh explined that one of his sales resps was in the area. Jordan put a quick halt to Hugh's plans, and explained the situation. He told Hugh that he would like it if Hugh could handle the appintment personally. Jordan didn't go into details, but hinted at the fact that Hugh would not be disappointed. He also asked Hugh to quote a reasonable price for the services, and promised Hugh, he'd make it worth his while! The joyful lilt in Jordan's voice seemed enough to sway Hugh, not to mention that Hugh didn't mind Jordan cashing in a favor chip, for the business and profits that Handy Services had realized since the campaign launched!

Jordan headed into the boardroom with a renewed energy, and a wide brimming smile on his face, knowing that his infiltration into Maria's life had taken another step deeper! All the primary players were in the boardroom, except for Maria. Jordan took his usual seat, with Michelle to his right, and Phyllis to his left. Next to Phyllis, sat Paul, and next to Michelle sat Julie.

Michelle sat with a notepad in her lap, ready to jot meeting minutes as Jordan began to speak. Before going into any formalities, he inquired as to whom would be attending dinner that night. Paul had regrettably informed the group that there was a huge function at the frat house that evening, and that he had been committed to that since the beginning of the year. Julie, had also begged off, informing the group that she had to attend a school function with her daughter. Jordan knew Julie might not attend, since she was a single mother, with a young daughter to keep her occupied!

Jordan wrinkled his face a bit, looking slightly soured, though the idea of being the only male among several women seemed intriguingly delightful.

He started the meeting, and summarized what everyone already knew, that this was Phyllis' last meeting with the company. They trudged through with the formalities, and who was responsible for certain tasks, to ensure the transition was not only smooth, but complete also.

About a half-hour into the meeting, as it drew near to a close, there was a knock on the door. Jordan looked inquisitively as Michelle rose to answer it. There in the doorway, stood a rather geeky looking young man, holding an enormously large bouquet of flowers ... and a small boom box.

Within a short span, the flowers were presented to Phyllis in recognition of her efforts, and the young man set the boom box on the floor. An instrumental tune began, and the young man sang a livley limerick, saying how they hated to see her go. Everyone clapped, when the song was over, and Phyllis thanked the man for the song ... but the music continued.

Now a strong beat instrumental song came on, and the man took off his glasses and threw them to the side. Standing next to Phyllis, he started gyrating his hips, and dancing to the music. One by one, he began shedding his clothing, revealing a nicely sculpted, buff figure under the disguise.

Phyllis' face lit up, as she licked her smiling lips. The other girls began hooting and hollering, encouraging the stripper on, with his show. Jordan and Paul, sat back, and merely watched the animated faces of all the women who ogled over the stripper, many of the other staff members coming into the board room, to see the spectacle. Jordan realized that, this was the surprise Michelle had concocted, nearly forgetting that he had instructed her to do something special!

The ordeal continued until the stripper was down to nothing but a black thong, dancing around the room to all the ladies, but concentrating his efforts on Phyllis. He rubbed his muscular butt against her crotch, climbed up on her chair and put his crotch in her face, and so on.

Jordan could tell that it was taking every ounce of energy from Phyllis, not to reach out, and just rip the thong from the stripper. She was rewarded for her restraint, the stripper tugging on his waist band, giving only Phyllis an eyefull of what was hidden behind the material! The room exploded in an uproar of laughter and catty remarks!

Jordan looked over to Paul and just winked, knowing that all this was just a form of foreplay! Eventually, the show was over, but not before nearly all the women had a chance to grope the stripper's ass, or hug him close enough to feel his bulge pressing against their pussies!

As the day came to a close, all the joyous laughter was turning to tear-filled goodbyes as the office began to close up for the weekend. Finally, it was just the three, Phyllis, Michelle, and Jordan, left at the office. They piled into the waiting limo Michelle had arranged for, and headed for the restaurant. Jordan changed the somber tone of the moment as they rode, by bringing up the stripper's appearance. Suddenly, the atmosphere had changed, and the lively, happy interaction had resumed!

The trio had been received at the restaurant, and told that their private room would be ready in about half an hour. Jordan was happy to know that Michelle had arranged a private room. Placing an arm around each woman, he led them to the lounge, where they began the evening with some cocktails. They were into their second round, when Maria showed up in a fashionable dress, looking quite delectable.

Immediately after Maria had arrived, their group was escorted into the room, set aside just for them. It was small, but gave them a certain sense of privacy, and Jordan liked the ambience it offered. Jordan hadn't thought much about it, but Michelle was quick to assign seating arrangements, ensuring that Jordan was flanked by herself and Phyllis, leaving Maria sitting at the far end of the rectangular table, across from Jordan!

Dinner was excellent, and the conversation rather enjoyable, though, by now, Jordan had noticed a certain tension with Michelle and Maria. Michelle also seemed very talkative, commanding much of Jordan's attention. Jordan dismissed it to the alcohol, but noted it, nonetheless. Jordan brought up the subject of the stripper again, telling Maria, she had missed the raucous event, and that seemed to lighten the tension as Michelle and Phyllis recounted the details to Maria!

When dinner was over, prior to dessert being served, Phyllis had excused herself to the ladies room. As she rose from her seat, she winked and smiled so that only Jordan could see her face. Jordan waited a little while longer, announcing that he, too, had to excuse himself from the table. He rose from the table, and headed for the restrooms, leaving Maria and Michelle, alone at the table ...
 
All through dinner, Maria couldn't help but feel the tension radiating off Michelle. As she watched the conversations and listened, she could tell that Michelle was more than a little infatuated with Jordan, trying to command his attention. The poor girl! If she thought she could tame him, then she was deeply mistaken. Jordan wasn't the type to settle down.


Maria was quite sure that Michelle was not happy that she was there at this little gathering. It had been obvious when Michelle had assigned seats, leaving Maria at the opposite end of the table from Jordan.

What she didn't realize was that from this spot, Maria could see ever look on Jordan's face. She watched as his expressions told her everything she needed to know about the relationship between the two of them, plus what she had witnessed in his office the other night.

Jordan seemed to enjoy Michelle, but he wasn't looking for the same things Michelle was. Michelle wanted him all to herself, while Jordan saw her as just another of his many women.

She was intriguged by the descriptions of the stripper that had showed up at the office and was sorry she had missed it. That is until she remembered the gorgeous man that had been in her home that afternoon. She smiled at the thought as she raised her glass to her lips to take a drink. She noticed that Jordan was looking at her and she smiled that secretive smile of hers, trying her best not to let him know what she was thinking.

Lost in her own thoughts, it wasn't till Michelle was talking directly to her that she noticed that Jordan and Phyllis were both gone.

She listened as Michelle began to tell her that Jordan was hers and off limits.

Michelle tried not to laugh and chocke on her drink as she listened to the young women "explain" how things were going to be around the office now that Phyllis was leaving. Oh Michelle knew he had slept with Phyllis but now that was over.

As nicely as she could, Maria explained to the woman that she and Jordan didn't have that kind of relationship, that they had always been and still were just friends. That Jordan didn't think that way about her. Which in a small way saddened Maria, even though she didn't voice that opinion.

"Michelle, Jordan and I are just friends. Always have been and always will be. You have no threat from me. But, if you think you can tame him, make him commit, you are mistaken. Jordan has been and always will be a free spririt. I don't think any woman will tame him. Just be careful. If you try and tame that tiger, you are likely to get bite."

Michelle looked like she was ready to attack as Maria tried to tell her the way things were.

"You have no idea what you are talking about. Jordan cares for me, I know he does." Michelle all but hissed at her.

"Look, I am just his attorney and friend. What he does in private is his own business. Just like my private life is mine."

Michelle seemed to calm a bit at Maria's explaination of the relationship that Maria had with Jordan. She straightened herself up and took another drink of the champagne in front of her. At least some of the tension eased a bit at the table as the two of them awaited the return of their missing dinner partners.

Michelle began asking her questions about how long she had known Jordan and why their relationship had just remained as friends. After all, Jordan was one hot specimen of a man.

Maria answered her questions as honestly as she could, careful not to divulge too much personal information about him. She let Michelle do most of the talking, telling Maria about his passion for watching women together. Maria could tell that in some way, Michelle was trying to see and gage Maria's reaction. But all Maria would say was that was a part of Jordan's life she knew nothing about.


But, she did. Jordan had always told her everything when they were in school together. They had talked to each other about their fantasies. Maria wondered if Jordan even remembered all those nights they had talked and shared those secret, wanton sexual escapades they both wanted to try. There was nothing back then that they didn't want to experience, but for some reason Maria never did.

Maybe it was meeting Mike and all the pent up frustration she had felt over Jordan? She didn't know.
All she knew was that , Jordan was now living out his. Maybe, just maybe it was time for her to life out some of hers, she thought as she glanced down at the ring that seemed to weigh so heavily on her hand.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top