How to be sexy while being short and petite.

Just be you

Just be you a confident sexy person that you are. The right person will notice you.

Bit

i'm 5'2 . i get it,really i do. i grew up the shy nerdy ginger girl. what broke me out of my shell was my love of pretty clothes and making people laugh. my go to joke is I'm tiny and easy to kidnap, I better be able to make people laugh so they keep an eye out for me. For me it all boils down to confidence. Big personality helps to.

Course I'm a bit of a smartass so your mileage may vary.

Anyone who claims to be "a bit of a smartass" is probably more than a "bit"...but maybe that's just my smartass reply!;)

Audrey Hepburn: 103 lb, 33-20-34, A cup.

Google ‘most beautiful women + list’ and see list after list with ‘skinny’ Hepburn not only being on the list, but actually topping it as THE most beautiful woman of all time.

Petite is what you were given. Beautiful is what you do with it.

Attitude, confidence and posture.

Be 'alot of women on a small package '.

Be realively fit, walk with a spring, and look people in the eye.

Okay, I will keep that in mind. :) Thankfully my confidence is growing. :rose:

I agree with everything being said about attitude. For me being sexy is all in the head. I'm only attracted to women who are confident in who they are and love themselves first. It's also worth noting that its entirely possible to be sexy/hot and cute/adorable at the same time. Take my girlfriend for example. She's so most adorable thing in the world to me, and I simultaneously find her sexy.

I already answered here before, but I'll add to it.

To me perosnally, petite = sexy. The smaller, more fragile the girl looks, the more I'm initially attracted. It doesn't matter if your boobs are small. I just get turned on when a girl looks UP at me. Maybe it has something to do with me liking submissive women.

Anyway, point is - petite is sexy. It's very sexy for a lot of men. In fact, I get a bit turned off by women who are higher than me (and I'm not short, 185 cm).

But I will also note that all of this is a really minor thing. Short or tall - it is but a small pebble in what makes a woman attractive. As I said - clothes, makeup, hair, figure, body language... Luckily, those are all things that can be improved just by practicing and looking after yourself.:cattail:

Hey guys. So this is a dumb question, I guess, but how do you feel sexy while being short and petite? 99% of the time I get called very cute, adorable, really pretty, etc. Never sexy, beautiful, fucking hot (never, in real life). I have a soft, round babyface, I'm 5'2" and weigh 106 pounds so my breasts are nearly gone. I don't have much of a booty, either. Any advice would be well appreciated.

xo

The two sexiest and most erotic women I've known haven't been tall or had big boobs. The first one was 24 years ago, almost 25. She was five foot nothing, literally, and wore a 32B bra, after three kids. She was confident and intelligent and that made her sexy as hell.

The other is my wife, she's Italian, and so maybe that Italian attitude plays a part, but again she's only maybe 5'2" tall, and about a 32B, but again it's the confidence, that makes her sexy.

If that's you in your avatar pic then you are sexy as fuck. You just don't feel sexy. Take ownership of your sexiness. When I hear a woman say she doesn't feel sexy I hear that she's stuck in a bit of a rut so to speak.

Change things up a little. Do things that boost your confidence and make you feel sexy whatever that is for you. Maybe a new hairstyle/ color. It could be wearing something that shows off your body a little more than usual or just something a little out of the norm for you. Wear something scandalous under your clothes or go commando. Get that tattoo or piercing you always wanted but were to timid to go through with.

Maybe do something to take care of yourself physically and emotionally. Go to the gym, get a petticure (and show it off with some open toed heels), or take a class in something you're interested in. Build or create something. Start a blog about something you are passionate about.

Sexy can be about confidence. It's can also be about feeling adventurous and taking risks. Sexy is certainly not defined by height. Walk into a room like you own it and people will see you differently but more importantly you will start to feel differently.

I know I'm all over the place but so is sexy. It's about different things to different people. Find what pushes your sexy button.

Us guys are very simple to attract...
Don't knock yourself down or over think things.

Be confident, make the most of what you have and get yourself some killer high heels to accentuate your features!

Trust me, you'll get plenty of interest.

I'd amend this to wear heels if you know how to walk in them.

No one likes a woman with 4 inch heels who walks like an elephant...even if it is a small elephant.
I gotta say, I never saw a woman who did it wrong. By logic of sheer chance, if it's a skill, then I should have seen women who don't know how to do it right. But I never noticed that.

So no, not everyone cares how you walk in your high heels.

Also, I personally like flats too. I actually like how this makes a woman shorter and smaller.:cattail:
So again, petite is great!

Hey guys. So this is a dumb question, I guess, but how do you feel sexy while being short and petite? 99% of the time I get called very cute, adorable, really pretty, etc. Never sexy, beautiful, fucking hot (never, in real life). I have a soft, round babyface, I'm 5'2" and weigh 106 pounds so my breasts are nearly gone. I don't have much of a booty, either. Any advice would be well appreciated.

xo

well I find petite women very sexy, so you are already halfway there.

Like was stated before, your attitude goes a long way, if you believe you are sexy the people looking will notice.

Short and petite is sexy already!! I’d much prefer you than some Amazonian woman towering over me. Also 5ft 2 isn’t that short for a woman.

Personally, I think petite can be extremely sexy if you think sexy and let the people that you want to think you're sexy know that you are. I guess that goes back to that "confidence" issue. The notion that you have to be a tall "fashion model" type to be sexy is really off base. Although she was certainly of a different era, Marylin Monroe was quite small actually and she was considered one of the hottest of her day. My wife's niece is only 4 ft 10 and she's sexy as hell..... but maybe I shouldn't say that in case my wife reads this.

Petite

Hi I am 5ft and 9st so small lady . I think guys like it I've been called sexy and sweet but I think it also personality counts .

xo

You sound very sexy to me!

xo
If you enjoy your own body, and you like sex, then we guys will find you sexy. It's also normal to wish to make a conquest and achieve some social status, but that's not what is usually called sexy. The sexy girls I met felt it in their underwear, regardless what others thought about them.

Last edited:

xo

I would certainly call you sexy.

Short petite women can be incredibly sexy. Their feminine vulnerability is a huge turn-on for me.
‘Cute’, ‘adorable’, etc are not substitutes for sexy, they are additional desirable qualities. The hottest thing on earth for me is a petite woman who is both sexy and cute. I want to protect her and ravage her at the same time. As a bonus, she can wear a nice high pair of stilettos and still be shorter than me - heaven.

You’re already sexy AF!! One should not focus on “being sexy.” Focus on being intelligent, confident, true to yourself and a bit self deprecating. Also, a great sense of humor goes a long way too!

Girl to girl, I prefer shorter women. I’m 5’7 and don’t find it attractive.
Embrace what you have!

xo

I think your very beautiful and sexy and hot😘

Hey guys. So this is a dumb question, I guess, but how do you feel sexy while being short and petite? 99% of the time I get called very cute, adorable, really pretty,

Since when isn't "very cute," "adorable," or "really pretty" sexy? There are a lot of men, I think, who would find those qualities the epitome of sexiness. But how do YOU define sexiness? What are the traits that you feel are lacking?

Are you dressing too conservatively? Or do you ve trouble making physical contact with a potential lover ... touching arms, holding hands? Do you refrain from complimenting another person, for fear that it would be taken as too aggressive?

Work on those, and I think the sexiness will come your way.

Quite simply...petite women have been and always will be a super turn on for me and a lot of other men!
Agree that you have all the assets...let your mind realize it and rock it swertie!
Oh did I tell you I love small women! Lol mmmmmm

Back