Looking for a long term Indian penpal/roleplay partner, preferably a woman

W

wannabecuck27

My most amazing, fulfilling online experiences in the past have been with people with whom I could strike an understanding to the degree, in which would feel like I actually know them.

I like to feel almost as though I am living a parallel life through such an exercise. I like the people representing us in the story to be as close to our real selves as possible. I like to think there wouldn't be any real sense of a timeline in such a play, meaning it could go as long as possible, at least till life throws in a massive wrench.

I love roleplaying, but I like story building even more. I have done so with other partners in the past, though my most recent venture on this platform failed after she decided not to commit an equivalent amount of energy or enthusiasm in the play. I am looking for something gratifying ever since.

I love "mind-fuck", complex stories, with characters which are multi faceted, and story line that doesn't have to be a short, three part arch. I love themes related to cheating, cuckolding.

I have written several prompts in the past which detail my preferred tastes, though on other websites, but I would more than happy to share them if you need them to evaluate me better. I have also written a story here, but it is too rushed and sloppy, and does not represents what I generally like to go in for.

Ideally, I would like to find a woman who is also enthusiastic about similar kinks. Maybe in time we can start submitting chapters of our story here on Lit.

Hopefully there are people who are also looking for something similar. If you have a bit of curiosity about how it can go, please hit me up. Lastly, this is my profile:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3886360

Back