How to delay orgasm?

Well you could always put yourself in the deep end of the pool. By that I mean in a situation, public or some other position where cumming would be (I'll say bad, but personally I think it's a good thing) and then do some covert touching. Now you have a reason to apply self control. Myself I'd be whispering every dirty wicked thing I could think of in your ear to make you cum. A remote toy would be so fun in this situation

I had a lover who would have me count slowly out loud, while he did as he pleased with me, and I was not permitted to come until I reached a predetermined number in his head. I wouldn't know what the number would be until I reached it. Concentrating on counting seemed to help with my denial.

Not sure how this would work solo, but it might be worth a try.

I relate somewhat...

As a guy, we have this problem and you women seem to just lose your minds because we sometimes don't last as long as you do, resulting in a failed O for you... I can see your issue in that realm... but in the aspect that you are a lady and you're having this problem, I kind of have to laugh because with 6 in one hand, a half dozen in the other... I wish I had a woman like you because I would have SOOOO much fun with this "problem of yours!" I'm the type that loves to pleasure women and would have hours of fun torturing you with denial and so on...

ANYWAY to get to my point... check out YouTube... there are lots of helpful hints there on prolonging orgasms. I saw a video that pretty much stated that WE ALL do ONE thing or Another when we're ready to cum and our Muscle Memory immediately goes back to that default thing and causes us to orgasm. Get to know your body a little bit more and pay attention to yourself when you're about to cum... maybe you close your eyes really hard... maybe you stretch your legs out and tense up... etc etc etc...Hopefully you can figure this out and change things...

IF NOT, you can always email me and I'll come help personally with your "Problem!" ;p

Breath control for a start and the moment you even think you gonna cumnyou need to stop whatever the stimulus is

So, as far as you’re concerned, you cum to quickly. But you’re also multiorgasmic so you ca repeat again and again (and again). You sound like the ideal playmate to me. I could see us now, “what’s the current record, hon, 37?. Spread your legs, I’m ready to go for it! One......., Two........, Three.............

So, as far as you’re concerned, you cum to quickly. But you’re also multiorgasmic so you ca repeat again and again (and again). You sound like the ideal playmate to me. I could see us now, “what’s the current record, hon, 37?. Spread your legs, I’m ready to go for it! One......., Two........, Three.............

Probably more than 37. I would just like to be able to hold off if I want to do it.

I seem to have this problem, which isn't actually so much of a problem, but...

I cum easily. Very easily. I don't even need stimulation to cum. A certain look from a certain person, hearing that same person's voice, hearing certain words being said to me, even seeing certain pics or vids. Instant orgasm or orgasms. I am also multi orgasmic.

Now, if I am with a partner, he can control my orgasms to an extent. I love being teased and I love orgasm denial. And often, this will work, especially if am tied down or he is doing little things here and there, such as in a public place where we can't get away with doing much. I was tortured in such a manner once for many hours. By the time we went to bed, I was all over him like an animal.

But by myself? Fail. Most of the time, I will start cumming quickly and I won't be able to stop stimulating and cumming. Example. Was sexting with someone earlier. He knows how easily I cum. He told me not to. The mere fact that he told me not to, put me right over the edge.

So... What can I do to delay the orgasm when I want to? Or when he wants me to?

Thanks!

I agree with you Jada, its hard to try to edge yourself, most of us do not have the willpower to do it, I know I don't, once I get to that point, I'm going for it, its human nature I guess.
My wife has tried to edge me every now and then and she does somewhat of a good job, but I feel that the person doing the edging has to be able to really read the person their edging, their breathing, their movements, their twitching and such, she isn't that in tune with it, so I sought outside help, I met a guy on craigslist and we started to talk about edging and he said he was very experienced with it, so we met for a couple of drinks and talked more about it and decided to try it.
We met about a week later at his place and to get started he had me strip naked and sit on a chair in the middle of the room, he said it would be best if he would restrain me so my movements were limited and so he did, he had me sit with my ass on the edge of the chair and spread my legs so my cock and balls were freely exposed and he tied my legs back to the legs of the chair and he pulled back my arms and tied them to the back of the chair so I was kind of leaning forward.
Like I said I was completely exposed and open for him, he started to oil me up with a lot of lube, it was a little strange at first having a man do this but as he got going I was feeling pretty good.
He said to me kiddingly " you will get to a point where you will beg me to cum " as I found he wasn't kidding, he would bring me to the edge and let go and move away, he did this over and over again and again, jack me off, watch my body signals and when I was close, stop, he was very good at this, I mean really good, he edged me for about an hour or so, my cock was turning purple and balls ached, I was painful but very pleasurable at the same time, he was truly in control and he was right I was starting to beg him several times through out this process to let me cum and when he did it was the most powerful climax I have ever had in my life. So I guess my point to anyone is to get someone very experienced to edge you, I can promise you it will be well worth it.

I agree with you Jada, its hard to try to edge yourself, most of us do not have the willpower to do it, I know I don't, once I get to that point, I'm going for it, its human nature I guess.
My wife has tried to edge me every now and then and she does somewhat of a good job, but I feel that the person doing the edging has to be able to really read the person their edging, their breathing, their movements, their twitching and such, she isn't that in tune with it, so I sought outside help, I met a guy on craigslist and we started to talk about edging and he said he was very experienced with it, so we met for a couple of drinks and talked more about it and decided to try it.
We met about a week later at his place and to get started he had me strip naked and sit on a chair in the middle of the room, he said it would be best if he would restrain me so my movements were limited and so he did, he had me sit with my ass on the edge of the chair and spread my legs so my cock and balls were freely exposed and he tied my legs back to the legs of the chair and he pulled back my arms and tied them to the back of the chair so I was kind of leaning forward.
Like I said I was completely exposed and open for him, he started to oil me up with a lot of lube, it was a little strange at first having a man do this but as he got going I was feeling pretty good.
He said to me kiddingly " you will get to a point where you will beg me to cum " as I found he wasn't kidding, he would bring me to the edge and let go and move away, he did this over and over again and again, jack me off, watch my body signals and when I was close, stop, he was very good at this, I mean really good, he edged me for about an hour or so, my cock was turning purple and balls ached, I was painful but very pleasurable at the same time, he was truly in control and he was right I was starting to beg him several times through out this process to let me cum and when he did it was the most powerful climax I have ever had in my life. So I guess my point to anyone is to get someone very experienced to edge you, I can promise you it will be well worth it.

Nice story! I had an ex that used to do this to me.

How to delay...

jada59:

"So... What can I do to delay the orgasm when I want to?"

Well jada here's a simple technique.

Think ORANGE. ThinK DONALD. Think MUSHROOM.

It will work but the risk is you may never cum again.

Back