The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mlfw8897-Tz58J.jpg

*hugs the pretty one*

I know the feeling.

I hate it. Only owe for one thread. And then I have plans for two solo bits...nevertheless, I can not find words for ANY of them.

*pouts and hugs the Dream*

whistles all innocent like and totally not standing in front of the closet where all teh words iz hidden

Notices the GG trying to look innocent which means she is TOTALLY blocking up my words with her...curvaceousness.

LT ~ 1am. Bedtime for witches...and probably ponies in hats too...

ALT ~ I wonder when I can actually start a countdown :D

FLT ~ G'night y'all! :kiss:

not blocking at ALL...just...making a long, luscious, winding path filled with many detours and places to get lost

iz too blocking but the detours are fabulous.

I amend my earlier statement to include Dream as Fluttershy. Not because she's shy but because I can see her as Flutterbitch.

Which is really fricken awesome!

bites a Vivi booty as a way to say hello

I hate it. Only owe for one thread. And then I have plans for two solo bits...nevertheless, I can not find words for ANY of them.

*pouts and hugs the Dream*

Notices the GG trying to look innocent which means she is TOTALLY blocking up my words with her...curvaceousness.

I have so many things to write yet just can't write.

*sighs, glaring at Vaily*

She probably stole mine too.

I have so many things to write yet just can't write.

*sighs, glaring at Vaily*

She probably stole mine too.

*nods*

GG is mean. She takes ALL the Muses and holds them hostage so that she can have her evil way with the women of the board.

nods again

all she has to do is friggin' ask, dammit. She should not take all the words.

*nods*

GG is mean. She takes ALL the Muses and holds them hostage so that she can have her evil way with the women of the board.

nods again

all she has to do is friggin' ask, dammit. She should not take all the words.

What's a GG?

Gross Guy?
Gross Girl..?

Garbage Goose?

hehe, goose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back