How frequently do you masturbate?

bottom boy

Really Experienced
Not a poll. Just a survey. I'd like to know how often people masturbate. You can state it per day, per week, per month, or per how ever often you do it.

Please also include, for reference:

Sexual Orientation

I am a bi guy, unattached, 46 years old and about once a day, unless I'm hanging around on Lit... hehehehehe

Hmm. 22 year old unattached gay man. Anywhere from 1 time a day to 3 times a day. It depends on how busy I am. It's usually the last thing I do before going to bed. If I have time in the morning it's one of the first things I do, and sometimes randomly in the middle of the day if I have enough time alone.

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

I do it whenever i`m horny i guess

Male
99% gay

Right now, not at all. The current lesson is "Denied orgasm" also known as "How far can we push Rob before he humps a fence post". Before the festivities were curtailed, I averaged 3 times a day plus sex.

female
bisexual

Once a day, first thing in the morning whether i have a relationship or not...

pet

webber1998 said:
I am a bi guy, unattached, 46 years old and about once a day, unless I'm hanging around on Lit... hehehehehe

bi female, 22. same average, but maybe twice a day, unless i'm hanging around lit for a while.

male
bi-sexual

Hmmmm,
depends on the day
and the week according to some flux of hormones or something..?
anyways--on average--1-3 x per day

BlueSugar said:
bi female, 22. same average, but maybe twice a day, unless i'm hanging around lit for a while.

Hanging around here ? Why I think that tends to lead one to a constant state of masturbation....LOL

25/m/bi

1-2 times a day on average....

sometimes not at all.. sometimes 3 times.. just depends...

bi female
attached

I get myself off most mornings before I shower, it helps to wake me up.

Only time I do it at night is when I'm on here or I'm sleeping alone for whatever reason.

:kiss: Sadie

male
straight
on average: once
the most: five times
the least: one week without
the longest duration: four hours
the shortest duration: never really timed, my guess, under three minutes

Back