Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

blow me away

I would love that, she already knows im bi, but we dont have many friends to play with


my answer is YES
 
:devil: The sooner, the better!!! :devil:

I dated a girl who was into it, but I didn't have the wondering at that time. My hurdle is that my unexpected desire to have a guys cock in my mouth, rose to my attention (wink, wink) just about a year ago...

As for the question posted... If I was married, I would suck a cock and take a mouthful any day knowing she enjoyed it as much as I would...
 
Yes

My wife has begun to finger fuck my mouth an several occasions - when she sees that I am working hard to cum or she is getting tired(pat myself on back here) she slides her fingers into my mouth and it always sends me over the top. Without saying it she knows that I would and that I have the desire!
 
Hell, I keep wishing for the day that she does ask me to. I would do it in a heartbeat! I already will kiss her after and while she's sucking me, and I constantly volunteer to clean up my cum out of her pussy or off her body. I can get her to snowball me sometimes if she's drunk, but I dont get that treat very often. She will also shove toys up my ass, there's got to be a natural progression here.

I have wanted for years to tell her that I am a cocksucker, but she has always indicated that she's not into it, Ive tested the waters before and she would tell me that I can do it if I want, but she doesnt want to know about it. So, I guess that fantasy will go unfulfilled.
 
I would submit

not sure if my wife would ask me to do it. she is submissive. would be a hell of a fun sexual experience I can imagine. it is all about the acts and feeling that turn people on. if that gets her off then I too will enjoy it.
 
Well, I always think I would do anything she asked if it was going to give her pleasure, so if she wanted to watch me, and it turned her on, yes, although I really don't see it ever happening.
 
I would definitely do this! It would be for me as much as her. I know this would never happen lol.
 
If she asked me to clean her cum off somebodys cock I might, but she's more into being dominated by guys during a mmf threesome so I don't think she would. I would try it for her if she wanted to see it though.
 
Let's put it like this: Just to hear the request come out of her mouth would be an incredible turn-on.
 
Oh I would so do it!

I think if I brought it up she would go for it. She is bisexual as well and I think there would be mutual agreement for reciprocation! :cool:
 
I would if my mistress told me to. I would do the best I could to please her and make her proud to own me
 
I've sucked a realistic dildo with/in front of my wife a few times which was definitely very hot. Though, it was my idea, and it would be much hotter if she suggested it.
 
I would. She usually wants me to fuck girls though. Tgirls are her (and my) favourite obsession though. She wants that so bad. A hot t-girl spunking in my willing mouth, hand or ass (or all three) are what make her cream the most. And me. So we're a good match.

Another guy's cock though? She'd love it. I'd be... conflicted about it. Which, of course, would make HER all the more eager for it. She knows I'd love it really, but that I'd need to be forced. And she's VERY eager to "force" me to do things I want to do. She's very kind like that....

So yeah. In a second. If we could find the kind of man we'd BOTH want to suck.
 
been there

done that... it was pretty hot, intense and got everyone horny... and would do it again.
 
Im not sure if my ex would have ever asked. I would have gladly done it, but would have probably protested a bit just to make her think I wasnt hoping that she would ask the question.
 
If your Wife or G/f wanted to see you do this, would you?

What do you think?:

My wife and I have been married for three years and we have a healthy sex life. We share several scenarios that turn us both on and being open minded gives us both freedom to say and do anything with each other without hesitation. While some of these fantasies may or may not ever come to reality, we always have a good time and we both know we'll both do anything to satisfy each other's urges.

She climbed into bed and we started watching TV. It was getting late and I was just about to fall asleep when I heard the familiar buzz of her Hitachi wand and saw her hands were between her spread legs. "Now that's not fair. I hate it when you're on your period. You're doing that and I get all turned on watching you get off then I'm left with a hard cock and no place to put it." She said "I'm just really horny and my flow is still too heavy for us to have sex tonight. A girl has to take care of her needs, right?"

I lay there watching her play with herself and my cock began to stir as her breathing became deeper. She rubbed the head of the vibrator up and down over the fabric of her panties, then slid it inside and rested the wand on her pussy. Pulling her shirt up to expose the hardening nipples on her luscious 34C breasts, she placed a hand on the back of my head and guided my mouth to her. "Please suck on them for me" she purred as she closed her eyes feeling the vibrations between her legs. I couldn't turn down her request and began flicking my tongue on the nipple closest to me as my hand found her other breast and twirled its nipple between my fingers. "Mmmm. That's it baby, suck on it and make it nice and hard for me." I placed my mouth around her areola and sucked gently, flicking my tongue as she began pushing my head slowly up and down on her breast. This is a game she likes to play because she imagines me sucking a cock for her and that gets her off even more. "That's right. Open your mouth and take some more. Show me how you'd suck that big cock for me" and she pushed head harder onto her as I sucked her nipple deeper into my mouth. "I can feel you flicking your tongue. Think about how that feels on that cock in your mouth and how your tongue on it gets it harder and harder. That's it baby. Suck him for me and make him cum in your mouth".

She removed her hand from my head and changed hands on her vibrator, taking her right hand and moving her fingers to her other breast and pulling gently on her erect nipple. I stopped bobbing my head on her left breast and moved my mouth over, licking her fingers as they twirled around her nipple. "That's right baby. You want this cock too? I know you'd love having two cocks to suck at the same time. Suck on it for me and get it nice and hard just like you did the other one." She slid two fingers into my mouth and slowly pushed them in and out as I flicked my tongue on her. I closed my mouth around her fingers and sucked on them as she moved them in and out of my mouth. Her fantasy was having the desired effect on us both and my cock was rock hard and pointing straight out as pre-cum glistened from its head and leaked down my shaft. She pulled her fingers from my mouth and again changed hands on her vibe, reaching out to stroke me as I resumed my oral assault on her now very erect nipple. "Baby you're so hard. You like sucking cock for me don't you?" I responded by taking more of her breast into my mouth and flicking my tongue over her sensitive hardness. "Oh baby that's it. Suck it deep and make him cum for me. Make him fill your mouth and push that cock into your throat for me." She squeezed my cock hard and stroked me a few more times then reached between my legs grabbing my balls and massaging me. "Oh god baby. That's it. Suck it hard and make him cum. Make us both cum together!" I wrapped my hand around her breast and began bobbing my head and sucking harder just like she asked as I flicked my tongue without removing my mouth from her. "That's it. He's going to cum in your mouth. Are you ready for him to shoot his load into your throat? Take it all for me! I'm going to cum too!" I moaned as I sucked her breast deeply into my mouth and she began to shake. She exploded into her orgasm and grabbed my head, holding me tightly to her before pushing my mouth off and saying she was too sensitive. I leaned in and locked my mouth onto her left breast as l flicked her nipple with my tongue. She tried to squirm away but I put my hand on the vibrator in her hand and guided it towards her wet sex again. "Baby it's too sensitive! Oh gosh.....mmmm....oohhh. Suck it baby. Take that cock too. So hot thinking about you sucking two cocks at the same time for me. That's it. Suck it for me and make that one cum too!"

She pushed my mouth down on her as I attacked her nipple again, sucking her deep into my mouth. "Oh shit.....your mouth is so hot on that cock baby! Make him cum with me and fill your mouth up. That's it...suck it nice and hard. I love watching you suck cock for me!" I adjusted my weight on the bed next to her and knelt as I wrapped my hand around her breast and stroked it as I sucked. She reached between my legs and grabbed my ass, squeezing my cheeks and tracing her finger between them and finding my hole. She massaged me for a moment and pushed the tip of her finger into me and started moving it in and out of my tightness. "That's it baby! Suck him for me. The other cock is hard again and he's going to fuck your ass while you suck this one. Do you like having a cock in your mouth and one in your ass?" I moaned in pleasure as she pushed a second finger into me continuing her anal assault. My cock twitched as precum dripped from it and landed on her stomach. "You love having two cocks don't you? Look how hard you are and how your cock is dripping for them. This is so hot! You're going to make me cum again! Take that cock in your ass and suck the other one deep in your throat. I want to see him cum in your mouth for me while your ass gets fucked!" I sucked harder on her nipple as she held her vibrator wand firmly inside her panties on top of her clit. She pushed the head of the vibrator slightly into her and her body began to shake. Her fingers stroked in and out of my ass and then pushed in deeply. "Oh baby! He's going to cum in your ass and fill you up! I'm going to cum! That's it baby! Take both of those huge cocks for me and make them cum!"

As waves of pleasure ripped through her, she thrashed against me cumming hard. She threw the vibrator off of her and pushed me away, panting that she couldn't take it anymore. I smiled at her knowing she was satisfied, but also felt the need for my straining cock to find its release. I leaned over to her and said "That was hot but now how about you give me a lesson on how to suck a real cock? I have one right here that's nice and hard that you can practice on." She smiled and pushed me back onto the bed as she wrapped her hand around my hardness. "I'm sure I can show you a trick or two" and she lowered herself between my legs, parting her lips and taking me deep into her mouth.

Think that fulfills the requirement to post on this topic. Haven't ever written anything about our escapades so hope it's up to par for those of you that read it.
 
Last edited:
Hell yes!

My ex had a big double headed dildo that I would fuck her with, then take it out of her pussy and suck her juices off of it.
 
Back
Top