First pair of panties, heels, etc

its always a bit heart in your throat sort of experience even with the built in cover of a male buying something sexy for his lady

Stole my first bra and panties from a washing line. Did that a few times then started buying my own. Used to walk along a quiet road fully dressed (late 70s so hair was shoulder length). Got picked up by a trucker, who made me suck him.
Love to walk along forest tracks in stockings, panties, suspender belt, bra, blouse, mini skirt (stole from my sis-in-law) and heels. Dont wear makeup or wig so I look like a guy wearing womens clothes. Never been caught yet but here's hoping.

I thought I had commented on here before but I guess I was wrong. I used to grab my mom's dirty panties out of the hamper and wear them to masturbate in. Then got brave enough to actually wear them to school under my clothes. I didn't buy my own till I was somewhere in my mid-twenties.

I thought I had commented on here before but I guess I was wrong. I used to grab my mom's dirty panties out of the hamper and wear them to masturbate in. Then got brave enough to actually wear them to school under my clothes. I didn't buy my own till I was somewhere in my mid-twenties.

ever get caught?

High Heels

Brought my fist pair of high heels in Canada from a second hand store
They were 4 inch heels and pink

Told the store assistant that I was going to a fancy dress party for Pimps and Tarts and she asked me if I was a crossdresser as she had never met one before

I then went to a department store and purchased some black stockings and an old fashioned type garter belt that was also pink and had a 3 inch wide belt at the back

I sat outside later that evening on the balcony of my hotel room dressed in my CFM heels and stockings for the first time with no panties and my cock hard and proud dripping loads of precum for the world to see

What a thrill that was

My next pair of stilettoes were red 6 inch heels but that was another lovely experience

Allana Heels : heelsa@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Told the store assistant that I was going to a fancy dress party for Pimps and Tarts and she asked me if I was a crossdresser as she had never met one before

I then went to a department store and purchased some black stockings and an old fashioned type garter belt that was also pink and had a 3 inch wide belt at the back

I sat outside later that evening on the balcony of my hotel room dressed in my CFM heels and stockings for the first time with no panties and my cock hard and proud dripping loads of precum for the world to see

What a thrill that was

My next pair of stilettoes were red 6 inch heels from Paris but that was another lovely experience

very sexy!! wish I could be there to help!

What a thrill that was

My next pair of stilettoes were red 6 inch heels from Paris but that was another lovely experience

That first picture on the bed is wonderful- very very hot..

What a thrill that was

The picture named crossdresser.jpg shows me one nice ass that needs some cock attention.

What a thrill that was

Allana great look very hot, I wish I had seen you on that balcony, my cock would have been hard aswell

Allana great look very hot, I wish I had seen you on that balcony, my cock would have been hard aswell

Umm, no panties and precum-- what a wonderful combination !!! Would love to have been there

Meflash

Would have loved to have seen how hard your cock was back then on my first outing

I would have invited you over to see how much my desire to taste cock was that evening

Probably would have sucked you off out on the balcony hoping to be seen by other guest

Would you have been game enough to fuck me on the balcony as well or retire to the bed for more comfort

What an evening that would have been after buying my first outfit and swallowing cock on the same night

Allana

Thanks for your reply

Last edited:
crossdresser

yo i crossdress not ashamed to admit it started when i was 15 i dont care what people say i like it and yes im bi

i started dressing when i was 12. every1 was asleep, so i got up and put on my sisters' clothes (she was 15). was curious as 2 how it would feel. put on a bra, panties, slip, dress, and heels. loved it. was sooo turned on. didn't want 2 ever take em off. after walking around my room like that 4 a lil while, decided 2 lay down in bed, 2 see how it felt 2 lay in em. fell asleep w/th the clothes on. next thing i know my mom woke me up in the morning wanting 2 know why i was dressed that way. been dressing ever since.

Would have loved to have seen how hard your cock was back then on my first outing

I would have invited you over to see how much my desire to taste cock was that evening

Probably would have sucked you off out on the balcony hoping to be seen by other guest

Would you have been game enough to fuck me on the balcony as well or retire to the bed for more comfort

What an evening that would have been after buying my first outfit and swallowing cock on the same night

Allana

Thanks for your reply

So eager,, that is very very nice. I totally concur..

Back