Available to edit ~~ January 2019

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,380
If you have a little time to spare and want to help others, be sure to add your name to this thread. Or check the forum for new threads asking for assistance and reply.




Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.


Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.


Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.
 
Available most of the month

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65
 
Just filled in my profile. My philosophy is to refine the writing without changing the author's voice or ideas, style and even country usage and regionalisms (I don't Americanize unless the context is supposed to be American, etc.). Most heterosexual and lesbian erotica is fine with me, but if something pushes my rare limits, I may beg off future similar material. My initial interest, which is still the case, is to be able to improve the quality of freely available erotica.

Oh, I prefer to exchange .odt/.doc/.docx files with tracked changes on. That way the author can see what I would change and have the opportunity to accept or reject (your loss, ha ha) my suggestions.
 
I'm going to need some editors this month. I'll PM you. I'm working on about 12 stories. 4 are rewrites...redoing a whole series. One is about getting trapped in Africa in a lost tribe, deep in the jungle. One is silly about Sperm being the only antidote. One is a straight sequel. Most will have Incest, Older/Younger, BBW, Interracial, Lot's of Oral sex, Maybe Lactation, Amnesia etc. If anyone is a fan of mine, drop me a PM.

Thanks!

Sethp

Vanbyrd, How do I get a hold of you?
 
Just filled in my profile. My philosophy is to refine the writing without changing the author's voice or ideas, style and even country usage and regionalisms (I don't Americanize unless the context is supposed to be American, etc.). Most heterosexual and lesbian erotica is fine with me, but if something pushes my rare limits, I may beg off future similar material. My initial interest, which is still the case, is to be able to improve the quality of freely available erotica.

Oh, I prefer to exchange .odt/.doc/.docx files with tracked changes on. That way the author can see what I would change and have the opportunity to accept or reject (your loss, ha ha) my suggestions.

Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Does the volunteer editor section work? I see it's updated, I contacted a couple of not sure if it works?
 
Hi all. After a long break (I landed a writing job), I am now in the position to help edit again. I'm interested in helping writers with individual pieces, but I am also keen to mentor developing authors.

Here is my usual blurb:

I offer friendly but honest appraisal, tips on all aspects of storytelling, and line-level grammar/punctuation editing. If you are serious about improving your story and your writing craft, I am the editor for you. I don't work with careless or lazy writers, so do your best to eliminate basic errors before submitting.

Credentials: writer, teacher, published academic, ex-journalist, two years as a university-employed writing tutor, eight years ESL teaching, four years as a professional academic book editor.

Any subject matter/orientation is fine; I'll be looking at the story, not judging your tastes. I write stories with female and male POV, all orientations, and sex acts ranging from vanilla to fetish to whatever.

My current turnaround is 1–7 days. I prefer .doc or .docx and track changes.
 
vanbyrd - please turn on private messaging

Vanbyrd,

When I tried to communicate with you directly I got a message saying you didn't have private messaging on.

You will need to turn it on before us writers can communicate directly with you.

Connect with me if you need assistance.

IntuitiveJ
 
Available to edit

Mostly keen on stories which contain booted/thighbooted women and who want them covered in cum. Not interested in scat, piss, gay, lesbian. Will write about older people involved in sexy trysts.
 
Back
Top