cumshot, where do u want it?

I wasn't on the pill coz he told me it had many side effects and he disliked using condoms although he did at certain times.

So this is your ex, you're not with him any more? That's good. Sex is wonderful, getting pregnant when you don't want to is not! Be safe! There are other methods (diaphragms, etc.).

I guess you're right.

Well, like I said, fantasies are different! In real life, hopefully you'll find someone that you can have fun with and stay safe at the same time. There's plenty of horny but responsible guys out there!

Nothing like pulling your cock out, looking down seeing it covered on foamy white cum and you look at her swollen pussy lips equally covered... And it beginning to run down her crack

Mmmm yes I completely agree. Very hot. *Drools*

I love it all over my face, dripping down my chin on to my tits...
And deep in my pussy. Pretty much anyway I can get it :)

As deep inside thier pussy as I can get it! Just knowing that she might get pregnant by me is such a huge turn on! theres something carnal alnmost animalistic about filling her with my seed! occasionaly I'll cum on thier body as a way of marking them too usually i'll rub my cum all over them like a lotion.

I love it all over my face, dripping down my chin on to my tits...
And deep in my pussy. Pretty much anyway I can get it :)

And therein lies the key for me - I like to cum where she likes to take it! We share, sometimes my oreference is deep inside, the deeper I can get my cock the better. Sometimes she wants to feel the power over me, sucking me and showing it me before greedily swallowing. Occasionally she makes me cum onto my stomach so she can lick it off. Once, just once so far, she has helped me cum on my face.... That made her so horny I know it will happen again!

And therein lies the key for me - I like to cum where she likes to take it! We share, sometimes my oreference is deep inside, the deeper I can get my cock the better. Sometimes she wants to feel the power over me, sucking me and showing it me before greedily swallowing. Occasionally she makes me cum onto my stomach so she can lick it off. Once, just once so far, she has helped me cum on my face.... That made her so horny I know it will happen again!

lovely sinner gal you've got there skinny! Will you be asking her to snog you with a mouthful, then go halvers?

lovely sinner gal you've got there skinny! Will you be asking her to snog you with a mouthful, then go halvers?

Nope! All goes straight down, greedy girl eh?? Still, she likes it and as I said, taking turns to choose where I cum is fun!

Although I enjoy it anywhere she may want it, deep inside as she cums along with me is the absolute best!!

Back