cumshot, where do u want it?

right across her breasts....looks so hot seeing my cum pooling between them...

Face so she feels like a dirty fucking slut or between her asscheeks so it runs down her asshole and onto her pussy

under her chin, so it trickles slowly round each side of her neck; then it's in there licking, then smoochy, wet, sticky kissing until round two gets really hard going ...

Si ;)

Right inside to make a nice creampie, preferably right after she squirts, so I get to taste our juices combined.

Although I always feel most dirty simply covering a willing woman's face in hot cum, I'm always tempted by a black pair of stockings, as I think white cum on black stockings looks just amazing.

But 9 times out of 10, I really just want to cum inside her, leaving my essence tucked as deep as it will go.

*sighs*....WHY can't more men feel like this...

I love cum...So I'll take it anywhere I can get it. But My favorite is when a man blows his load when he's balls deep in me. I love the feeling of having him fill me up.

I love cum...So I'll take it anywhere I can get it. But My favorite is when a man blows his load when he's balls deep in me. I love the feeling of having him fill me up.

My favourite way and place to cum.

I was always a bit nervous about getting pregnant when my ex-bf wanted to do that although I think I could understand why he needed to do it.

If your on the pill then it shouldn't matter, cuming inside is great for both parties involved, although I personally prefer alternatives

I was always a bit nervous about getting pregnant when my ex-bf wanted to do that although I think I could understand why he needed to do it.

Now my wife and I are older, so we no longer have to worry about birth control.... Just blast away.... so hot! We used to use condoms, and I've certainly filled my share...

Nothing like pulling your cock out, looking down seeing it covered on foamy white cum and you look at her swollen pussy lips equally covered... And it beginning to run down her crack

But an older man could still get a girl pregnant though. My ex happened to be a fair bit older than me.

Yes, quite true. I only fantasize about being with younger women... Very vivid fantasies, though. ;) In real life, you do have to be careful.

Back