Men - What would you do if someone offered

AshleyBeckem

Really Experienced
Men, what would you do if someone offered you and your GF/SO/Wife a million dollars for a night/weekend of sex?

Yes, this is a spin on the movie but the movie has some negative under tones. Still, who doesn't want some rich and powerful man to offer you money for sex....

So, thoughts?

Men, what would you do if someone offered you and your GF/SO/Wife a million dollars for a night/weekend of sex?

Yes, this is a spin on the movie but the movie has some negative under tones. Still, who doesn't want some rich and powerful man to offer you money for sex....

So, thoughts?
Take it. We would do it for free, so why not take the money?

Easiest million dollars ever I'd say and I know my wife would agree.

A million dollars makes the concept illogical; there are few women who could be so desirable that a man would pay that much for sex with her. Even the wives/gfs/SOs of Lit members who might be a little hotter in bed that the average wife are no match for a $1000/night call girl.

Even the most loving, monogamous couple would be tempted by such a gaudy sum. Players and swingers might accept as little as $100 because they do it for free anyway. It might be better to find the realistic figure that tips the scale for the normally unwilling.

Last thought: Is the man considered a pimp? Why is it his decision and why does he get the money?

A million dollars makes the concept illogical; there are few women who could be so desirable that a man would pay that much for sex with her. Even the wives/gfs/SOs of Lit members who might be a little hotter in bed that the average wife are no match for a $1000/night call girl.

Even the most loving, monogamous couple would be tempted by such a gaudy sum. Players and swingers might accept as little as $100 because they do it for free anyway. It might be better to find the realistic figure that tips the scale for the normally unwilling.

Last thought: Is the man considered a pimp? Why is it his decision and why does he get the money?

Right on all counts!:eek:

Interesting to think this through ...

If the someone was a man who wanted to fuck my wife, the answer from both us us would be a definite "no".

If the someone was a woman who wanted a couple's attentions including me fucking her, then probably "yes".

If the someone was a man who wanted me to fuck his wife, with or without the presence of my better half, a definite "yes".

Okay. Mix it up. Start a what if thread where the wife sells the husband's ass for a princely sum. He doesn't have to be willing, the decision is hers, and hers alone.

It would be my wife's choice, but I think it would be a YES. I would only hope that I was still part of the equasion after the "romp" She has turned down many (she has told me) but no one with millions.

No pimp...

Some men don't want a call girl, and maybe he gets off on the power of seducing a married woman? Maybe he feels it would be cleaner (no stds and no drama)?

interesting point, what if it was $1,000, or $10,000

Okay. Mix it up. Start a what if thread where the wife sells the husband's ass for a princely sum. He doesn't have to be willing, the decision is hers, and hers alone.

I see what you did there. Personally, I wouldn't do that to him. It doesn't matter. Money isn't important enough to either of us. Neither of us is the property of the other to be sold or bartered. We might consider permitting the other to make a choice of their own for monetary or other reasons.

The "what would you do" theme is most often a disguise for a poster to get others talking about their own fantasy. I suspected a cuckold type here and a man posing with a female user name but there is no bio information and their posting history doesn't even suggest that.

'Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price.” '

Even the wives/gfs/SOs of Lit members who might be a little hotter in bed that the average wife are no match for a $1000/night call girl.

How would one know this?

What are you questioning?

Every call girl who commands $1000 is probably going to be worth it. They won't look like soccer-moms and only do missionary. You can cherry-pick women from Lit who are as good looking and perform as well but most aren't/can't.

The comparison wasn't the point I was making. The money amount suggested would be ludicrous for the former, let alone the latter.

So, thoughts?

I would take the million dollars and let him keep my wife.

I think it is a tough question I think I would turn down 10k would consider 100k and a million is a definite yes. It does have the potential to cause real problems.

No, not for a million dollars. While not "rich", I don't need the money. And what would I do with it anyway, buy a bunch of crap? So the question is, would you let another man fuck your wife so you both can buy a bunch of crap you don't need.

I guess you could twist it where it would be hard to say "no". Your child needs an expensive operation and would die without it. Would you let another man fuck your wife to save your child's life. Yeah probably.

So, thoughts?

Easy...

I'd take the money from her and have sex all night/weekend with her and my GF/SO/Wife

Back