Use of 'Cunt' in the bedroom

MmmMadam

Really Experienced
(Or wherever else you like to talk dirty or reference female genitalia.)

How do you feel about the use of the word cunt as a name for a woman's vagina? Growing up I always felt it was the worst word you could use and it was especially derogatory to call someone that. As an adult who has a real sense of female solidarity, I feel its empowering for a woman to take a derogatory word and use it in a positive way, to reclaim the usage as a name for their genitals. I especially love using it to talk dirty with my lover because since it has been this real forbidden word growing up, it's still in a sense something naughty and a real turn on.

How do you feel using the word? Do you feel it is right to use in some scenarios and not others? Has there ever been a turning point for you when you started using or liking the word?

Last edited:
I like to use the word cunt in reference to a woman's vagina. I agree that it is the swear word of all swear words (at least in the US, where I grew up and live), and the extremely taboo nature of the word is part of its appeal. I also enjoy it for the sheer phonetics of it. The hard consonants of the C and T and the nasal UN in between give the word an earthiness, a grittiness that make it a particularly appropriate and delightful word choice when you are going for that feeling. Sometimes the intensity of the moment and the dynamic between lovers produces sex that is animalistic and raw. In that kind of sex, the word cunt feels more appropriate to me. Pussy is too much of, well, a pussy word for that kind of sex. But that's just one man's opinion, and everyone else in this world will have theirs.

As for what scenarios it's ok to use it in, that really boils down to the people involved. Some people will say they never like to hear it or say it, others only in certain situations. Some want it to be used only in reference to the body part, while others like it as reference to the entire woman. I think everyone is allowed to like what they like, and it should be mutually agreed upon by the lovers in question. No one should have to be called something or have part of their body called something they aren't ok with. Obviously cunt carries a lot of extra connotation with it, so boundaries should be discussed and agreed upon before throwing it around in any given scenario. There will be people who say never use it because of the extra connotation, and there will be people who love it precisely because of the extra connotation.

I don't think there was ever a turning point for me. It has always been a naughty word as long as I've known about it, and I've always liked naughty words when it comes to sex.

I don't use it ....but my wife does and it drives me wild when we are having hot sex :)

Sometimes the intensity of the moment and the dynamic between lovers produces sex that is animalistic and raw. In that kind of sex, the word cunt feels more appropriate to me.

Oh I agree with that 100%, in the throes of passionate, animalistic sex I have been known to growl a few cunt laden sentences.

Miles has the whole deal stated eloquently - thanks!

Paul - I envy! My woman wouldn't use it and she'd be upset if I did, but if she did, wow I'd go ballistic on her.

That said, she's brill at giving me a hot commentary on what I'm doing to her so I'm a happy man.

It is probably the sexiest word that a woman can throw out there. I think it should b used sparingly though so as to not lose it potency! lol

It is a just word.....used in the proper context and scenario it can evoke raw animalistic passion....in the wrong context and scenario...it can hasten disgust and lack of respect. I like to use it appropriately.

I detest that word. But that's just me. I would not feel turned on if a woman used it (though if she didn't know what I liked of course it wouldn't be a problem). I think I hate the word because I hear women use it all the time in such mean-spirited ways when talking about other women they dislike. Men use it but not nearly as often, at least in the U.S.

The word 'pussy' on the other hand sounds much better to my ears for bedroom use. I think it has a more feminine (certainly feline) sound with the softness of the 'p' and the gliding s's and the diminutive y-ending. 'Cunt,' on the other hand, has that hard C and full glottal stop at the end that just sounds too...vitriolic to me.

Of course 'pussy' can also be a pejorative but hey, I like what I like.

But again, that's just me - everyone is different.

I detest that word. But that's just me. I would not feel turned on if a woman used it (though if she didn't know what I liked of course it wouldn't be a problem). I think I hate the word because I hear women use it all the time in such mean-spirited ways when talking about other women they dislike. Men use it but not nearly as often, at least in the U.S.

The word 'pussy' on the other hand sounds much better to my ears for bedroom use. I think it has a more feminine (certainly feline) sound with the softness of the 'p' and the gliding s's and the diminutive y-ending. 'Cunt,' on the other hand, has that hard C and full glottal stop at the end that just sounds too...vitriolic to me.

Of course 'pussy' can also be a pejorative but hey, I like what I like.

But again, that's just me - everyone is different.
I, when done "right " use it somewhat freely... in CAPS too and pronounce sp it with a K :)

I dated a woman that loved to be call a cunt while I fucked her she got off being degraded and made to feel cheep.

I do not care to be called a cunt but find it perfectly acceptable as a term for my vagina. When aroused I rather like to talk dirty and never cared for vagina or penis as terms for the sex organs. Pussy is more genteel but I think cunt is a little more provocative. A little more naughty and a little more shock value.

If I meet a woman and she doesn't like cunt in relation to her genitalia, I know she and I will NOT relate.

Pussy is for wimps. Cunt is the real thing, harsh and honest. And with a literary heritage going back to Chaucer, and maybe earlier.

Pussies are for pussies.

Just my tuppence worth.

My wife loves dirty talk and for me to call her degrading names. I'm afraid to use that word with her. I save that one for the dirty minded ladies of Lit.

I love dirty talk in the bedroom. It was awhile before I liked hearing cunt. But one lover used just at the height of my arousal and that encourage me to use it too. The feeling was unbelievable.

I love dirty talk in the bedroom. It was awhile before I liked hearing cunt. But one lover used just at the height of my arousal and that encourage me to use it too. The feeling was unbelievable.

dirty talk is my biggest fetish, I love hearing it when Im having sex. I wonder if everyone is like this?

Here is what Wiki says about its origination:

"Gropecunt Lane was a street name found in English towns and cities during the Middle Ages, believed to be a reference to the prostitution centred on those areas; it was normal practice for a medieval street name to reflect the street's function or the economic activity taking place within it. Gropecunt, the earliest known use of which is in about 1230, appears to have been derived as a compound of the words grope and cunt. Streets with that name were often in the busiest parts of medieval towns and cities, and at least one appears to have been an important thoroughfare."

I'd rather say, "fuck my pussy"..."taste my pussy" but if he's got his hand around my throat and we're having rough, even role play sex, I love "cunt"...I've had him whisper it through gritted, clenched teeth into my ear while he fucks me and is pulling my hair...SO HOT!!!!

Pussy is for wimps. Cunt is the real thing, harsh and honest. And with a literary heritage going back to Chaucer, and maybe earlier.

Pussies are for pussies.

Just my tuppence worth.

LOL, then I'm a wimp and a pussy I guess!

(Or wherever else you like to talk dirty or reference female genitalia.)

How do you feel about the use of the word cunt as a name for a woman's vagina? Growing up I always felt it was the worst word you could use and it was especially derogatory to call someone that. As an adult who has a real sense of female solidarity, I feel its empowering for a woman to take a derogatory word and use it in a positive way, to reclaim the usage as a name for their genitals. I especially love using it to talk dirty with my lover because since it has been this real forbidden word growing up, it's still in a sense something naughty and a real turn on.

How do you feel using the word? Do you feel it is right to use in some scenarios and not others? Has there ever been a turning point for you when you started using or liking the word?

A lot of words can be derogatory depending on the context of how they are used. I see nothing wrong with calling a vagina a cunt. The insult is calling the woman a cunt. Just as it is not derogatory to call a penis a dick, but it is to call a man a dick.

I don't prefer to use "cunt" in, or out of, the bedroom.

If my girlfriend says it in a moment of passion, I'm not going to admonish her for saying it, but afterwards, I would ask her to not say it again.

It's a brutish term that is too base, I don't like it. I don't use it even when I'm arguing and throwing epithets around.

My wife and I use the term regularly in the bedroom. "Pussy" is popular too, and it's usage usually depends on context. If we used the word "cunt" too often in a clinical context, the raw power of the word would lose it's effectiveness. "Vagina" is the term most likely to be used when talking about a doctor's visit. "Pussy" is somewhere in between. It's the same with "penis" vs "dick" or "cock."

Back