Is your significant other aware you're on Lit?

Is your significant other aware of your Lit activities?

  • Yes, and they think it's totally hot!

    Votes: 112 27.5%
  • No, please don't tell them what I do here...

    Votes: 295 72.5%

  • Total voters
    407
Yes, and has no problem with it. She often enjoys items I share with her. (She is a very sexually positive women.)
 
My husband is looking forward to reading mine and others posts later today. Usually does not take long before we are in the bedroom;)
 
Now that I think about it, NO ONE close to me knows I'm on literotica.

I've got to find a different type of crowd.
You never know who reads Lit, you might know somebody on here but don't know it. One of the wonders of Lit.
 
I honestly don't know and don't care anymore. Our sex life has mostly dried up by her doing and as a punishment (not in a taboo way) because she didn't approve of my fantasies or my desire for sexual banter in emails and texts. She never brought her own fantasias to the table, but at one time was very sexual. Then very quickly she flipped. So, I started coming here to get what she's not willing to participate in. I envy those of you who have fun partners.

Thanks for letting me vent.
 
No, she is not, but I wish she would join me. Might loosen her up a bit!
 
Not really… he knows I read stories, but has no clue I post/message people.

Reading this had given me an idea! My gf is really sexy, gorgeous, and good in bed, when she's in the mood. When she's not, I get nothing for weeks. She hates it when I try to initiate sex during the week. It's driving me insane.

But just had the thought that as I had said to her we should watch some porn together, maybe I could suggest she reads, or we read together, the erotic stories on here. Maybe then she might have a look at the forum and it could start her mind wandering.

Thoughts?
 
I honestly don't know and don't care anymore. Our sex life has mostly dried up by her doing and as a punishment (not in a taboo way) because she didn't approve of my fantasies or my desire for sexual banter in emails and texts. She never brought her own fantasias to the table, but at one time was very sexual. Then very quickly she flipped. So, I started coming here to get what she's not willing to participate in. I envy those of you who have fun partners.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Boom. See above. It's fucking rubbish isn't it.
 
Yes she knows but does not visit the site. This is my private space and she's cool with that so long as I don't go searching for any extracurricular relationships.
 
Back
Top