The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But with good results! Mostly.
er.. not always. Most are more skittish than they let on.
kisses the pout.

Breaking in a new one can be a lot of fun too. You just have to approach it with the right mindset. New shivers to chase, whimpers to find. A fresh canvas to make you're mark.

-swueaks in suprise-

-slowly licks lips and nods-

Y.. yes. The right ones.. yes.

Hence the frustration... They might be really, REALLy fun to explore but really really really bad at giving head and its SUCH a disappointment that I'd most of the time just rather not know.. and masturbate with hope in tact.

er.. not always. Most are more skittish than they let on.

-swueaks in suprise-

-slowly licks lips and nods-

Y.. yes. The right ones.. yes.

Hence the frustration... They might be really, REALLy fun to explore but really really really bad at giving head and its SUCH a disappointment that I'd most of the time just rather not know.. and masturbate with hope in tact.

chuckles softly. Giving her a squeeze.

I know for my part I tend to attract crazy. Not sure why. Most of them are wonderful at presentation, but when you strip it all away it is like trying to deal with someone who just got off her meds.

chuckles softly. Giving her a squeeze.

I know for my part I tend to attract crazy. Not sure why. Most of them are wonderful at presentation, but when you strip it all away it is like trying to deal with someone who just got off her meds.

Hey, I'm crazy and off all the meds they had me on once.
So, not all crazy's bad for you...

hmm... I am bad for most people though so It's not saying much.

Hey, I'm crazy and off all the meds they had me on once.
So, not all crazy's bad for you...

hmm... I am bad for most people though so It's not saying much.

This is true. You are 152 kinds of awesome though. I like your brand of crazy.

curls in to snuggle up.

You are only bad for people who deserve it. I don't consider that bad. That is justice.

LT: Hmm, eventually, this account needs some housekeeping. When I feel up to it-perhaps I'll do it this weekend.

This is true. You are 152 kinds of awesome though. I like your brand of crazy.

curls in to snuggle up.

You are only bad for people who deserve it. I don't consider that bad. That is justice.

-giggles and strokes warm skin-

i dont like being lady justice... even if my professor said I'd make a good mediator. Sometimes I just want to blow everyone up and eat what isnt too horribly charred.

i dont like being lady justice... even if my professor said I'd make a good mediator. Sometimes I just want to blow everyone up and eat what isnt too horribly charred.

Need help?

Hugs him, gives him a kiss on the cheek. "I am getting out of it. :) just this is helping. thank you"

smiles, then gives her another hug.

You are quite welcome hon.

laughs softly.

So c-4 and blasting caps for yet birfday. Check.

LT:

One post down, one more to go and I am caught up. This one is for my favorite elf.

Wiggles as he wanders off to write

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back